Thorn Ch. 37-42

"If you keep doing that I am not going to relax, I thought you were experienced with women. If you keep doing that all my muscles will tighten and contract, then spasm around your fingers." She began to rock herself against his hand. Panting slightly.

"Such a good mate baby. Covering my fingers in your juices."

"Cock, give me your cock."

"No Luna. Not till you've rested." He instead added a third finger inside and began working her clit with his thumb.

"No, not on my own. Not on my own." She tossed her head side to side, but couldn't find the demands of her body to press against him even more.

"Not on your on baby. With me. For me. Now."

She felt her climax and cried out his name. She settled slightly and began begging again. But he ignored her demands for him to fill her. To breed her. He instead lowered his mouth to her. His tongue and lips pulling another orgasm from her. He took her over the edge twice more using combinations of his fingers and mouth until he felt her surrender to him. She lay on the bed now in dazed satisfaction. "Sleep baby, I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"I love you Thorn but I will make you pay for that."

"I'm sure when you feel less like a satisfied jellyfish I'll happily take all you can dish out. Sweet dreams my love."

He gently closed the door then gave the two female guards the order to keep it down.

He was barely back to the room he had been talking with Lucas, Tyrone and Jared in when he received the information he had been waiting for.

"Thorn. The meeting was definitely impacted by you taking out those bastards. The lot here seemed panicked when they never arrived. There is a foreign pack involved but our contacts are going to deal with that side of it. The human authorities are doing a usual clean up. Everyone on the team is safe and accounted for. Couple of minor injuries. Will be healed by morning."

"Aaron, what does Kate have to say?"

"She said to tell you, her and I and a young wolf called Emily will be there before dawn but will be exhausted. Can you arrange accommodation for Emily?"

"Luna already has. It will just be temporary. We think we will find an older omega to help her. It seems to fit best with her needs. Unless things have changed or change when you arrive."

"She seems very shy and quiet. I'm not getting an omega vibe but fuck she didn't even know she was wolf."

"Kate say anything more about who was going to be..."

"No but after the vision she had yesterday she's changed. It is almost like she has accepted it. I don't think she is afraid now."

"Okay I think that makes me feel better too. We've had some shit go down today and I really hoped it wasn't going to get worse."

"Luna's okay right?"

"Yeah. Did you get the heads up on Rose mating?"

"Yeah saw her own thoughts on it then her walls came up. Lucas however let the family know she had since actually mated. Luckily he was busy punishing Gem so he couldn't tease the crap out of her or give us too many details."

"Looks like my Luna has got all my of age single siblings mated, I think I'll keep her away from Thea till she's at least thirty. I can see Gem and Lucas though. She appears to have earned forgiveness. Seems to be getting too damn easy for her these days."

"I'm just glad that place is soundproof. The apartment in town was an education I did not need." Aaron paused, "Good luck with the whole thirty thing. Mum said Thea is already thinking Luna can help her pick out future prospects at the wedding."

"Please tell me you are bloody joking."

"Afraid not bro."

"We're on the same page though right? No boys or dating or even talking about mates till at least thirty?"

"I'm thinking forty. She's too young to be really interested yet but I think she will be a handful when she finishes school."

"Okay so I have a couple of years to think about what to do."

"Catholic boarding school across the world?"

"Yeah like that would work. She's sneakier than all of us were, and she can talk even a nun into getting her own way." Aaron could hear the smile in his big brother's voice. "Oh shit, she's like Luna."

"You love Luna."

"All men want Luna. I was just lucky she only wanted me. Men will want Thea Aaron. Thea may not wait for a mate."

"Like fuck she won't. She isn't a..."

"I didn't say she was, but how many women save themselves..."

"Who gives a shit about other women? Thea will. We will all make sure of it."

"Damn straight. You two, I mean three, travel carefully."

Thorn walked across the room, noting Tyrone and Jared had left "Aaron and Kate will be here by morning. Things went better than expected there. It appears us taking out half the bad guys threw the others into a bit of panic."

"It was probably their trained dogs. They couldn't find their way out of a paper bag without a flashlight and someone telling them which way to go." Damon spoke as he walked into the room his arm around Natalie. "I think Dad will be busy for a while but I would like to know what the plan is for tomorrow."

"Take a seat. You look happy Natalie." Lucas winked at her and laughed when Damon growled at him. "Easy tiger."

"He certainly resembles a cat that got the cream." Gem teased Damon, who just rolled his eyes at her.

"Okay so you will be leaving with a bigger group than I first thought. Partly due to needs which have come to light after learning more about the pack from you and your father. Partly due to a recent acceleration in mating around here. Lastly there are a small group that want to go because they saw what you had experienced in your life before you came to us and they feel they have skills that could help others suffering back there, or feel they want to show support to you on your return."

"Pity." He didn't like that and his face showed it.

"No not pity. Empathy. They want to show you, that you aren't going back there without your pack beside you. They want to help as many of your old pack as they can."

"Damon I need to ask something while your father isn't here. Did he hurt any of the pack? Will there be a problem with him being alpha?"

"They made him fuck a few women. He didn't want to and I believe he didn't make them suffer. I think they knew he didn't want to. I can't see it being a problem."

"Mmm I think we will have to cross that bridge as it comes. I wonder if it is that which is blurring Luna's read of him?"

"She isn't sure about him? Then why did she encourage Rose to mate with him?" Luc growled.

"The mating is in the book. The book says they are happy and have a family. That they lead the other pack and have a good life. It doesn't stop Luna worrying why she feels odd about her own father. She already feels a strong connection to Damon. She's trying to understand how much is her own feelings about her father and how much is coming from him." Thorn explained and Lucas grunted before nodding. "The aunts have also told her that the relationship she has with her dad will not be an easy one so she thinks she may be looking for a problem when there isn't one. But either way it has her messed up."

"Well when you change her tonight she will get a few days off thinking about that." Gem said smiling, "You can tell me I was right any time you're ready by the way."

"Shut up Gem." Thorn and Lucas said simultaneously.

The continued to talk about the plans for the next couple of days. Thorn delegated many tasks to Lucas and also made a list Aaron would attend to on his return. He however still had much to do and knew it was the only way he would cope while Luna went through the change. The waiting while she slept would be the worst part for him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds