Those Days of...Ch. 66-67

But for me Helen was the undoubted star attraction, even though by comparison with some others she was dressed relatively conservatively, to me she looked far more lovely - and even more desirable. In spite of the other undoubted attractions around the place I found that even when we weren't together I kept glancing in her direction, just the sight of her and the thought that later I'd be making love with her keeping my cock in a state of almost permanent interest. And though we were initially kept busy making sure everyone had whatever they wanted to eat or drink I found several opportunities to pull her to one side for a quick kiss.

In fact about two-thirds of the way through the evening, when I went out to the kitchen for some more ice I found her there alone, which gave me the chance to give her a proper kiss. It was obvious from the bruising way she kissed me back that if anything, she was even hotter than I was - and as we clung together I felt her thigh pressing against my quickly rising cock. But even as thoughts of lifting her on to the counter-top and fucking her there and then flashed through my mind we were interrupted by one of the guests who was also looking for ice. When he'd gone she gripped my hand and said.

'I think it would be best if we relieved some of what we've both been building up. I'm not really sure why I'm feeling so horny, but what with Barbara's leggy friends, the displays she and Maureen have been giving, not to mention the quick feels you've been having of me, I'm sure your hormones have been working over-time. Letting off a bit of that pressure now will make it even better for us both a bit later. O.K.?'

'O.K.' I answered as she pulled me towards the back-door.

As we stood in the shadows beside the house and Helen fumbled with my zip I had a sudden flash-back to the times Kim and I had so often relieved each others' needs like this. But those thoughts vanished as my hand slipped under the hem of her dress, up over her sheer stockings, between the soft warmth of her thighs, then higher. I'd known she wasn't wearing a bra - until my fingers felt the moist, puffy lips I hadn't known she wasn't wearing panties either!

She gasped as I slipped two fingers up between the clinging folds then shuddered and pressed herself down against my hand as my thumb found the stiffening ridge. Holding her quivering body as steady as I could I rocked my hand up and down, my fingers slipping in and out of her pussy, my thumb pivoting on her clitoris.

By comparison with my virtually instantaneous access to her sex she'd had far more difficulty in extricating my cock and by the time she'd managed to get it out the strength of her reactions to what my hand was doing for her had increased dramatically. I gave a low grunt as she finally freed it, then another as her hand closed around the shaft and without any of her usual delightful preliminaries, immediately began to pump it.

In addition to the increasing urgency I could feel rippling through her I guessed from the jerkiness of her movements that she was already close to climaxing and was proved right a minute or two later when she pushed herself down even harder and I felt the lining of her pussy rhythmically gripping my plunging fingers. Then, doing her best to muffle her cries, she hung on to me for support as a series of massive contractions surged through her body.

'I hadn't realised just how much I needed that!' she said huskily as their strength lessened. Adding, as she adjusted her grip of me. 'Now, handkerchief please, so I can take care of you.'

Again I was briefly reminded of Kim, of the time I'd erupted into the silk scarf she'd wrapped around my cock. Not that my handkerchief felt anything like silk and Helen didn't wrap it in it - but, wanting to be sure of catching all my semen, she held it close and each time I thrust forward I felt the sensitive underside of my cock-head grazing against it.

Like Helen, I hadn't realised just how much pressure I'd built up inside and even allowing for the spontaneity of the situation and her skilful handling I was amazed at just how quickly and how powerfully I climaxed. Luckily, she must have somehow anticipated what I hadn't and the moment before the first load spat out she closed the hand holding the handkerchief over the head. So much exploded out of me there's no doubt that if she hadn't done that a fair bit would have splattered over her dress, as it was, quite a lot of what she'd caught dribbled out of her hand and down on to my shoes.

Having cleaned ourselves up as best we could and after a somewhat more restrained kiss, we headed back inside. But, as I found out during the course of the party, Helen, and I weren't the only ones with a healthy appetite for sex. Remembering some of the things that had happened at parties Julia and I had put on I'd taken the precaution of locking both the main bed-room door and the access up to the attic but, because I happened to barge in on them I know that at least two of Barbara's friends used her bed-room for a quickie. From the smug look on their faces I was also pretty sure that Maureen and Charles managed to vent their pent-up passion for each other somewhere, sometime during the evening.

But it was certainly no orgy, we'd moved some of the furniture around so that one room was clear for people to dance in and there was plenty of food and drink so most of them seemed content to have a good time just talking, laughing and dancing and although Helen had been a bit nervous about our new things getting accidentally damaged, apart from the odd spilled drink, nothing was.

Later, when everyone but Barbara and Steve had finally left and the four of us sat down together in the kitchen with some coffee, I could tell from the sparkle in Helen's eyes that she was more than happy with the way the house-warming of our new home had gone. We laughed and giggled together at some of the things people had said and done during the evening, then worked together to wash-up and generally put the house back in order. When we were nearly finished and while Helen was gone to look for any glasses we'd missed and Steve was busy moving some furniture back again I took the opportunity to suggest to Barbara that as it was late, instead of letting him drive her back to his place, she should ask him to stay the night.

'I thought tonight might be particularly special, for you and Mum.' she replied uncertainly - but then gave me a knowing smile when I answered.

'I hope it will be - I was planning on us properly christening the attic - so if your sound-proofing is as good as you said it would be, we won't disturb you two either. So, why don't you just slip away, while your Mum and I finish up down here.'

She reached up and kissed me, a kiss that though brief, prompted a host of memories of other kisses, other times together and in just the couple of seconds that it lasted I felt blood surge down into my cock.

'Thank you, that's a lovely idea Roger. I can tell from the way she's been looking at you during the evening that Mum is as horny as hell - and I'll probably be thinking of the two of you sometime during the next hour or so. Well, a certain part of you in particular!' she added with a cheeky grin as she turned to go to collect Steve.

I watched the seductive rolling of her bottom as she walked out of the kitchen and in spite of the strength of feelings I had for Helen I couldn't help imagining some of the pleasures Steve had coming to him - and recalling the intensity of excitement and the power of the climaxes I'd had when fucking her, especially those times up between those delectable cheeks.

When Helen returned with the last few things I told her that I'd suggested Barbara ask Steve to stay the night, silencing her protest by quickly adding that we could use that as an excuse to retreat to the attic, to christen it.

'Oh yes, I like that even better than just having the house all to ourselves, as I'd thought we would. What a good idea darling.'

'I thought we could finish these things off first though, that'll give the kids time to get themselves organised, trips to the bath-room and stuff.'

'Agreed.' Then she giggled and added. 'Then sneak upstairs, maybe have a little listen at their door on the way past.'

'Maybe we should have included closed-circuit TV in the plans for the house.'

'Now that really is a brilliant idea Roger - why on earth didn't you think of it before?'

'Because until I saw your reaction to those movies I had no idea you had voyeuristic tendencies darling.'

'Nor did I. I was surprised by how much I got turned-on by them. I especially liked the way you got to see things in close-up and from different angles. You couldn't get that if you were doing it yourself with that TV thing. I think we'll just stick to having a movie from time to time.'

Having finished clearing up we quietly made our way upstairs, stopping only for a brief, unproductive listen at Barbara's door before going on up to the attic. Naturally enough, once the changes to the house had got under way Barbara and I hadn't been able to keep the addition of the sky-light a secret from Helen - but as she didn't know about the special lights inside it I knew I still had one small surprise in store for her.

But having decided to leave that for later I turned on just the normal lamps, providing a soft, romantic level of lighting for us. When I turned from making sure the doors between us and the rest of the house were both properly closed even though I had seen her dressing or undressing every day, right then I simply couldn't help myself watching her.

Having slipped her shoes off, the dress quickly followed, one zip down the back and it fell to her feet and having stepped out of it she stood quite still, smiling as she watched me watching her. Even though I'd known she was wearing neither bra nor pants under her dress I still felt my mouth go dry as I stared at her - the lacy suspender-belt and sheer black stockings creating my favourite fantasy image.

'Beautiful, you're absolutely beautiful darling. No man could ask for more.' I said throatily as I quickly stripped off my own clothes.

'And no woman could ask for more than that lover.' she replied as she walked towards me, her eyes staring down at my quickly rising cock.

'If you say so darling. I'm all yours.'

'And I intend to make sure I get everything you've got to give. So, for now just lie down on the edge of the bed - and leave the rest to me.'

I did as she asked and during the blissful time that followed I was reminded of something about our love-making that I had recognised very early on in our relationship. Unlike the powerful climaxes I'd had from Maureen or even the most deeply satisfying sex I'd had with Barbara, everything Helen and I did for and with each other was done with real, genuine love.

She knelt between my legs and began to send wave after wave of the most incredibly intense pleasure rippling through me. Looking down I saw that instead of wrapping her fingers right around the shaft she was using just their tips - using short, quick movements, lightly skimming over and around the rim of the head - then every now and then slipping them up over the taut, smooth curve - her thumb brushing backwards and forwards across the even more sensitive ridge of flesh beneath it.

By doing that, concentrating on only the very most responsive parts, she of course excited me much more quickly. But when she saw that the intensity of the feelings she was creating were getting almost too strong she altered her grip, curling her fingers around the shaft, sliding them down to base then squeezing it tightly while her other hand gently fondled my achingly swollen balls. Having allowed enough time for the pressure to go down a little she slid her fingers back up and started playing with the head again.

As she repeated that pattern of delightful torment over and over again my cock got bigger and harder, the veins down the shaft more prominent, the head darker, more glossy. Then, as my level of excitement rose higher and we saw the first drop of clear pre-cum appear, she looked up and after giving me an understanding smile she leaned slightly forwards, licked it off - and then slowly slid her lips down over the bulbous head.

The thought of having her suck me off was of course exciting, but I wanted our first love-making in our special place to be a truly sharing experience. So after a minute or two I pushed her up off me, moved her around until she was lying half off the bed and spread her still stockinged legs wide apart. Although she probably expected me to go straight down on her I kneeled upright between them, letting my upright cock press tightly against her pussy as I bent forward over her and pressed my face down between her breasts.

Just the feel of the warm silkiness of her skin was unbelievably thrilling and my excitement rose as my fingers and lips fondled, licked and sucked each breast in turn. They quickly became swollen, their nipples jutting and she moaned softly, her arms holding me tight, squirming herself down against my fiercely throbbing cock. When I could tell from the intensity of her reactions that she'd had enough, I pushed myself backwards and lifted her legs up on to my shoulders, shivering with pleasure at the feel of her nylon covered thighs pressing against my face. Then I began to work my way upwards, lightly kissing and licking my way towards her waiting pussy, the scent of her increasing arousal filling my nostrils as I moved closer and my cock responding even more strongly.

In spite of my own rising need, I took my time, listening to her familiar sounds of steadily increasing pleasure and watching the first little spasms rippling across her belly. But I waited until she actually began to arch her hips up off the bed and her moans turned to more demanding grunts before stiffening my tongue and slipping it up between the lips of her pussy.

As it probed deeper, then began to dart in and out of her I felt her hands clasping my head, pulling it hard up against herself as she urged me on. When her hips began to buck with an even more urgent rhythm I slid my tongue up over the hardened ridge of her clitoris, increasing the speed of its flickering as I felt her orgasm rising. Then, when I finally felt her body convulsing as the orgasm ripped through her, I opened my mouth wide and sucked as hard as I could, savouring the acrid sweetness of her juices.

Then, while the waves were still rolling through her I eased myself back a little and stood up. By then my bulging cock-head had become sticky with the pre-cum that been oozing out as my arousal had steadily increased and as I stood up she stared at it, her expression showing her excited anticipation of what was to come. But although my own need was becoming increasingly urgent I was even more determined to make this night truly memorable for her and felt sure that in spite of the achingly powerful pressure inside me I could hold on for just a little longer.

I reached down and pulled her forward until her bottom was on the very edge of the bed, then began to wipe the head of my cock over and around her wetly pouting pussy-lips, then sliding it up and down the deep furrow between them. I watched as she squirmed and moaned in response to the new sensations that triggered inside her, reactions that became even stronger when I eventually slipped it higher, up to and over the dark pink ridge of her fully erect clitoris that was poking out through her pubic hair.

But in spite of my determination to hold on for as long as possible, the feel of her clinging pussy-lips soon became too much and I realised that if I wasn't careful I'd end up climaxing before I'd even got my cock inside her. So I finally spread her legs wider, then nudged open the outer pussy-lips and, with a slight push, slipped my cock inside her, shivering with delight at the sensations that shot back up through the shaft as I felt myself sliding down into the wet, velvety warmth.

'Oh lover, that's beautiful.' Helen moaned softly as I entered her, sighing as I slowly pushed deeper and deeper.

'For me too darling - but there's even better yet to come.' I said, as I paused then began to slowly rock my hips back and forth, pushing myself further inside her with each move. She groaned louder, lifting her hips so I could get deeper still, until I had opened her up completely, our bodies jammed tightly together.

The feel of having the wet velvety lining wrapped around my by then literally sizzlingly hot cock was phenomenal. And as the intensity of those sensations strengthened, the growing pressure in my tightly swollen balls became almost unbearable and again I wondered if I'd be able to hold back my climax long enough to finish what I had started. But, taking that risk, I began with long, unhurried strokes. Slowly pushing it deep into the very heart of her, holding it there, then gradually pulling back out, all the way up that exquisitely tight tunnel, until only the tip of my cock was left inside, pausing for a moment before thrusting back down into it again.

The sensations were so marvellous I would have loved to have been able to just go on and on - but my body's deeper needs were more demanding and I suddenly realised that I had in fact been gaining speed - and that my rhythm was not only getting faster but also more powerful with each downward stroke. Helen began to grunt and shudder under the increasing force of my thrusting and from the contorted expression on her face I could tell that she was quickly nearing another orgasm.

Then I felt my own inner surge begin its unstoppable rush, felt a torrent of semen searing up from deep down inside me and then I heard myself give a loud, almost anguished roar as the first load jetted deep into her already convulsing body. Her arms clawed at my back and she lifted her hips higher so I could get even deeper into her pussy, thrusting herself up at me as hard as she could. I went at her like a mad thing, load after load of semen spurting out of me, the frenzied excitement of what I was feeling giving me virtually inexhaustible strength.

It seemed never ending and long after we both knew I had pumped the very last drop into her we continued on - my thrusting no less furious - Helen forcing my spent but still rigid cock deep inside herself.

Sometime later, as we lay side by side, our hands continuing to slowly, undemandingly caress each other, I reached out to the bed-side controls and having turned off the main lights, turned on those in the sky-light. As I'd expected, Helen loved them, said they looked just the way she'd thought the real stars would - and as we lay there we imagined that we had somehow been transported to a remote, uninhabited tropic isle, whispering to each other all the things we'd get up to together there.

Whether it was the romantic atmosphere between us, thoughts of what we'd said we would get up to on our fantasy island, her body's reaction to my hands' slow, sensual caresses - or perhaps a combination of all those things - after a while I sensed a change in her, a growing tension. The realisation that she was becoming aroused again triggered my own response to her and we made love again, that time much more slowly, much more sensually - but finally, just as explosively.

After such a thoroughly draining session we soon fell sound asleep in each others' arms. I woke sometime during the night and for a moment or two was completely disoriented by the apparent field of stars above me, then remembered where I was and realised I had left the lights on in the sky-light. I reached out to find the bed beside me empty, sat up and saw the silhouette of Helen, standing looking out of the window.

Slipping quietly out of bed I padded across and stood beside her, she had been so deep in thought she hadn't heard me get up and I momentarily startled her as I put my arm around her still naked waist.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds