Those Days of...Ch. 66-67

'Oh, I didn't know you'd woken too darling. Look, all the clouds have blown away, it's a lovely night now.'

'It was a lovely night before.'

'Yes it was, absolutely wonderful. And there'll be lots, lots more for us won't there.'

'Thousands and thousands lover, as many as you want, for as long as you want.'

She turned and slipped into my waiting arms, pressing herself tight against me, pulling my lips down to meet hers and we kissed, long and hard. I knew exactly what was going on in her mind, our life together had now really begun and we both looked forward eagerly to the joys, excitement and whatever else lay ahead of us.

My thoughts went fleetingly to the floor below us - and I wondered if Steve had been able to thoroughly satisfy all Barbara's needs - if not, whether from time to time she would again be calling on my services.

But the feel of Helen's soft warmth pressing against me, coupled with the slowly increasing passion of her kisses began to stir deeper feelings and having felt the result of that starting to press against her thigh she broke from my arms, took my hand and we headed back to bed again.

And, as we had so many times before, we brought that first, memorable day in our new home to an end in a way that we felt certain would be repeated many, many times in the coming years together - by enjoying just one more long, sensuously satisfying bout of love-making.

The End

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE !!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds