To Be A Porn Star

"What in the hell are you doing?!" He heard Eve scream. "Let go of that this instant!"

Tim was shocked back to realty. He quickly let go of his throbbing red cock. Though his hips still were moving a bit.

"How dare you do that in this office! Especially after I just spanked your ass less than an hour ago. Are you some kind of pervert or something?"

Joy entered the scene. "Oh my God! This guy is really a sick pervert!" She said, acting shocked at the sight of Tim's dick hanging out, standing hard and tall.

"Well that is it. You are fired for sure this time, Mister Pervert." Eve said.

Tim was still in shock, still wishing he could cum too. He was sooo close. "Wait, wait." he said as he was trying to zip his pants up. "I can't lose this job. There has to be something I can do. There has to be something?" Tim begged

"Not this time, Tim. I have to provide a safe working environment for my workers. If you did something to Joy, or me, I would get in more trouble than you would. Corporate would have my ass for keeping you." Eve explained.

"But what if there was a way?" Joy chimed in, with a little grin.

"There's just no way, Joy. Why would you want this pervert around anyway. Disgusting!"

"Lets go to lunch and discuss it, Eve." Joy said, then winked at Eve.

"I'll listen but there is no way this place can be safe for women to work with this guy around. Tim, answer the phones and try not to play with yourself while we are gone." Eve said smirking as both women walked away.

"Cut!" Terri yelled. "Another great take. Sue did you get a good shot of Tim under the desk servicing Joy's ass? Alright guys, we have one more shot for the day. We want to get to immediately."

Tim was a little disappointed that he didn't have time to go relieve himself in a bathroom. He had a terrible case of blue balls. Soon the next script page was handed out. Tim's read: You will agree to anything to keep your job. Objections are fine, refusal is not an option.

When Tim put down the script Terri was standing in front of him. "Tim, I know today hasn't been what you expected. I have to say it has been everything we were looking for. The last scene of the day might be a little, um, weird for you."

"Not another spanking. I'm not doing that." Tim protested with scowl on his face.

"It's not a spanking but you would do it if it were in the script. I think I need to remind you, Tim, that you signed a legal contract. Refuse to follow the script and we can take any asset you own. We can garnish your wages from any job you get for a long time to come. Are you prepared to go to court to explain why? All of this in public? " Terri said taking a sterner approach.

Tim sat silently, looking at the floor. Finally, he managed to pull back a bit of pride, "But I will get to have anal sex still, right?"

"Yes, Tim. I promise. Listen, it doesn't have to be like this. It's not real. It's just for the movie. Don't take it so hard, so personal." Terri said with a bit of sympathy in her voice but her eyes looked down at Tim's crotch. Her eyes gleamed with enjoyment.

Tim was placed at his desk for the next scene. "Action!" Terri yelled. Eve and Joy entered the scene acting as if they had just returned from lunch. Eve was carrying a brown paper bag.

"Ok, Tim. I can't believe Joy talked me into it but you will be allowed to stay. Of course there will be some very strict conditions you will have to agree to." Eve explained.

"Thank you, Thank you. What conditions?" Tim ask cautiously after a few seconds had passed.

"I think it would be easier to show you. Please drop your pants." Eve said, as Joy watched grinning ear to ear.

Tim was ecstatic. He was finally going to get to fuck one of these bitches. His balls were so blue he worried about how long he could last but he was so horny, he knew staying hard wouldn't be an issue. He quickly stood up dropping his pants.

Eve reached into the brown bag pulling out some sort of metal device. "If you want to continue working here you must be willing to wear this chastity device at all times. You know, for our safety." She thrust the device forward right towards Tim's semi hard dick.

"A cage for my cock? Are you kidding?" Tim asked astonished. He glanced over to Terri off camera who was shaking her head up and down, pointing her finger at Eve. "This is ridiculous. I'm not a pervert. I didn't do anything." Tim pleaded.

"Didn't do anything? Twice I have found you exposed today. Once you were beating your meat like a school kid. You probably played with yourself while we went to lunch."

"No, I did not!" Though Tim knew he would have if he would have been given the opportunity.

"Listen, that cage is the only reason you will be allowed to stay. It will insure us women that we are safe. It was brilliant idea from Joy. For the second time today you should be kissing her ass for saving yours."

I... I... fine!" Tim said in defeat, trying to remind himself it was only a film, not real.

"And cut!" Terri said. "Alright Tim, please put the device on. We need one more scene with you wearing it, then we are done for today."

Tim grabbed the device from Eve. He thought all the women would go back to their chairs but they all stood around watching him. "How about a little privacy here?" Tim asked, very irritated.

"No, everyone needs to stay in place. Get it on so we can start filming." Terri demanded.

Tim took a minute to study the device. He had never seen one before, except in a few porn clips. The cage was very small, about an inch and a half long with a small stainless steel top. It had a ring that closed behind his balls to keep it in place with a small lock built into the ring.

"It's way to small." Tim said to Terri as if he had found a way out.

"That's funny, because I'm worried it's a too big." Terri shot back as all the girls giggled. Tim turned red with embarrassment. "I can see with all the excitement today you may have an issue getting it on. Thankfully I brought an ice pack to help you."

It took about 15 minutes and a little freezing pain for Tim to get his aching dick small enough to fit into the cage. Having an audience during the process didn't help either. Eventually he got the cage on, locking it behind his blue balls. It was tight, uncomfortable, Tim hated it. It made his average size dick seem very small, tiny even.

Terri walked over and gave his cage a tug. "Perfect fit!" She announced. Tim turned red all over again, all the girls chuckled.

"Action!" Terri yelled again. Everyone was standing exactly where they were before.

"Tim, you will wear your cage at all times when you are in this office. This way we know you will not be touching yourself. It's a shame you can not control your urges. It is really pathetic that two women had to take control of your penis from you. Maybe if you behave we will give the rights to it back to you. Does this work for you, Joy?" Eve asked.

"Well, it keeps him from getting hard, and touching himself but what's the real punishment? He's not suppose to do those things here anyway." Joy said pushing her lower lip out, looking disappointed.

"Oh no, please don't spank me again. My ass is still sore from the last time." Tim begged.

Eve peeked around to look at Tim's still red ass. "Indeed it is."

"Well, I thought, since he likes to expose himself he should have to work in the nude, except for his cock cage of course." Joy said looking at the floor twisting the tip of her shoe into the carpet innocently.

Eve thought for a second, "That's an excellent idea. If Tim wants to be seen then we will make sure he is. Besides, it's only the three of us in this office. Tim, remove all of your clothes. Naked is your new office dress code."

"Cut!" Girls, it just can't get any better. Tim you were great too." Terri said all smiles. Tim just stood there naked in front of five fully dressed women not sure what to do.

"Okay, that's a wrap for today. We should be able to finish this tomorrow. You all did wonderful, you are all dismissed." Terri said as she started packing up her camera gear.

"Hold on," Tim spoke up, "I need the key to this chastity cage before we go."

"Oh right. Sue can you please give Tim the key to his cage?" Terri said.

Sue picked up her prop bag looking for the key. "Uh oh, I left the key back at our office."

"Sue! That's clean across town. That will take you two hours to get back here." Terri thought for a moment. "Tim, will you be a dear and just wear the cage home? We are going to be here early anyway."

"No, that is not acceptable!" Tim wanted the cage off now. Besides he had a case of blue balls so bad he didn't think he would make it out of the parking lot before he jacked off, all night would be torture.

"Alright everybody, we all have to wait two more hours for Tim's key. I guess he's got a date with his right hand tonight he doesn't want to miss." Terri yelled out to the sound of groans and giggles.

"I'm not planning anything like that!" Tim shot back, even though he was.

"Then what's the problem?" Brenda, the camera lady chimed in.

Tim thought, but other than getting some sexual relief he couldn't think of anything. "I guess I can deal with it." He finally relented.

"Great! Get dressed. See you tomorrow." Terri said as she started to leave. "Oh, Tim, please don't do anything to damage that prop. We need it just like it is to finish filming." All the girls laughed and headed out the door.

Tim went home. He iced down his sore spanked ass as well as his aching balls. He would give anything to be able to touch his dick but with the cage on he couldn't even get hard. Sleeping was almost impossible. Tim thought he hit gold getting paid to do porn but instead he was the more frustrated than he had ever been in his whole life.

When Tim arrived for filming the next day he immediately noticed something had changed. All the women were wearing tighter clothes. Shorter skirts, higher heels, much more cleavage was visible. Not just Eve and Joy but the crew as well. Terri had on a pair of yoga pants that were so tight over her curvy body Tim could clearly see she was wearing a thong. Tim thought he could see Brenda's nipples through her sheer shirt.

"Alright Tim, fresh and ready to go today, I assume?" Terri said with a devilish grin. "Please remove your clothes... except for your cock cage of course, but, you couldn't anyway, could you?"

Tim started to get undresses. He was embarrassed the day before but today it was ten fold. There was no working into it. It was just him getting naked in front of five women, who were all watching, all dressed.

"Wow, It seemed bigger yesterday?" Joy said, looking at Tim's tiny cock cage.

Sue walked over, getting down on her knees to inspect the device. "Looks good, he didn't mess with it. I mean mess it up."

For the next hour they shot a bunch of quick scenes. Just different shots of Tim working naked around the office. Sometimes he would bring folders or coffee to the girls. Other times they would pretend to drop stuff making Tim bend over to pick it up. Joy, would pinch his butt cheeks as he passed or cup his balls. Despite it being embarrassing, it was making Tim even hornier. As the shoots went on, the girls seemed to be displaying more and more flesh. Tim's cage easily kept his straining dick from getting hard but didn't stop him from getting more frustrated.

"Alright, we have enough of naked office boy." Terri said, much to Tim's relief. " Now it's time for a sex scene." Tim's heart leapt for joy, as his dick tried to leap for Joy but was denied again. "Now, I need both girls in Eve's office."

Everyone started to head for the office when Terri noticed Tim heading that way as well. "Oh Tim, this is a lesbian scene. We won't be needing you for this shot. Just have a seat. We should be done in about a hour." Terri said, pointing to his chair.

"Oh... I would still like to watch, the, um, scene." Tim fumbled to get it out.

"Come on Tim, this is going to be both of these girls first time lesbian experience. How about we give them a little privacy." Terri said, again pointing at Tim's chair.

Tim hardly thought it was fair but as he thought about it, they were only in scenes they had a part in. Soon, Tim could hear the girls moaning in ecstasy. He tried to peek through the office door from his chair but Terri and Sue were standing in the door way. All he could see were little flashes of flesh between the cracks. And the moans, they were driving Tim wild with sexual frustration. Just the thought of what them lovely ladies must be doing to each other made his dick strain so hard against the small metal cage. Then a thought flashed into Tim's frustrated mind, "Why the fuck am I even wearing this cage now? Surely, they brought the key."

When Tim heard Terri yell cut, he rushed over to her. Half wanting the key, half hoping to catch the sight of Eve and Joy finishing their scene. When Tim almost reached the door Terri had already taken a step towards him, blocking him from getting a peek into the room. "Terri, shouldn't you be unlocking this between scenes? I mean it's only a prop, I don't need to wear it all the time." Tim shifted as he said this trying to see past Terri into the room.

"Gosh, Tim, you are so right. We clean forgot about your dick." Terri said with very little sincerity in her voice. "Oh well, we are about to shoot the next scene. You need to to be wearing it so lets leave it on for now."

Tim would have argued to get it off but Terri stepped out of his way giving him a look into the office. He saw two strapon dildos sitting on the desk. Then Eve walked out of the room buttoning up her tight blouse. She blew Tim a kiss as she walked by, her long blond hair was a wet sticky mess of curls. Joy appeared fully dressed right behind her. Tim hung his head in disappointment as she walked by.

The next scripts were handed out. Tim's read: You know Eve and Joy's office secret. You threaten to expose them to corporate if they don't unlock you. Joy ask you for a favor. You agree. Anal sex scene.

Tim was so happy. Two things were about to happen. One, he would get the torture device off of his dick. Two, he was going to bury his dick deep into Joy's asshole. He was beaming with happiness.

"Action!" Terri yelled to start the scene. Tim stood naked, caged, across from two fully clothed women.

"I heard you two in here. I know what you what you were doing, on company time no less." Tim said with a big ass grin as he picked up one of the strapon dildos, waving it at the girls.

"Oh Tim please don't tell!" Eve replied. "That would ruin my career. I can't have relations with an employee."

"Okay Tim, what can we do to get you to be quiet?" Joy asked.

"Let's start with getting this stupid chastity device off of my dick, then I want Joy bent over this desk ass up so I can fuck her asshole real good." Tim said, patting the edge of the desk with his hand.

Joy hung her head, staring at the floor. Tim could tell she was really embarrassed about him getting to fuck her in her virgin ass. "So if we give you anal sex and unlock you, we are all even? Is that a promise?" She said softly.

"I give you my word! 100%!" Tim said with pride.

"You win Tim, but before we start can I ask you a favor?" Joy said shyly.

"Absolutely." Tim was beaming.

"When I was in here, fucking Eve with the strapon, I don't think I was doing it right. The stroking didn't feel smooth, if you know what I mean? Could you help me?" Joy asked batting her big blue eyes.

"Of course, it takes a little getting use to." Tim said, trying to sound like an expert.

"See, Eve was bent over the desk." Joy pushed Tim over the edge of the desk so that he placed each hand on each side of the desk. "Yeah, she was like that. Then I was behind her, like this." Tim felt Joy push her pelvis against his bare ass.

"But my hands were further down the desk, like here." Eve said, stepping in to adjusted Tim's hands, pulling them further down. "Actually, they were cuffed to the desk like this." Eve reached down and grabbed a handcuff that was hooked to the desk drawer, snapping it on Tim's wrist. Then she casually did the same to Tim's other hand.

Tim was so mesmerized by Joy's grinding her hips into his ass, he hadn't realized he was now cuffed, bent over the desk. It was only when he felt Joy cuffing his ankles to the desk legs did his alarm bells go off.

"Hey, wait." he said as he pulled at the cuffs. They were real, he was stuck.

"Cut!" Terri yelled snapping Tim back to reality.

"Uncuff me, the scene is over." Tim chuckled, a bit embarrassed he had been tricked into this position.

"No need, Hun." Terri replied, patting his bare ass. "The next scene will start with you in the same position."

"How am I going to fuck Joy's ass like this?" Tim demanded to know.

Terri sat down in the desk chair next to Tim's face. "Actually Tim, Joy is going to fuck you in the ass with that strapon." She said, nodding at the eight inch realistic looking dildo.

"Fuck no! I didn't sign up for this. I'm not gay." Tim protested. He looked over to see Joy's face positively glowing.

"Calm down Tim, nobody said you are gay. Anal penetration by a woman is a sign of dominance, not sexual preference. Besides you did sign the contract." Terri explained.

"Hell no! I told you in my email I didn't want this stuff. You can't hold me to it because I told you."

"Your conditions were no other men. Do you see other men here, Tim?"

Tim glanced around the room. All he saw was four women with smirks on their faces. "Still, no. It's going to hurt. It's embarrassing." Tim admitted as he laid his head on the desk in shame.

"Weren't you going to do it to Joy's asshole? Didn't you think it might hurt her or embarrass her?"

"That's different. She's a girl. Girls are suppose to take it up the ass, not men."

"Do you think a woman's asshole stretches different than a man's?"

Tim really had run out of excuses. "I don't care, this is rape. If I don't consent it's rape, pure and simple."

"Well, you did consent when you signed the contract. It even says you agree to have anal sex on page three. But, okay, okay, we aren't going to do it against your will." Terri finally conceded.

"Girls, let's huddle up and do a rewrite of the last scene. Pencil dick here is to manly to have his ass probed by a girl." All the girls left the room leaving Tim still tied naked, bent over the desk with his cage still on, but relieved.

After fifteen minutes they returned. Terri walked over to Tim and sat down again. "Tim, here is the deal. We aren't going to fuck your ass unless you ask for it, that's my promise. And, as long as you go along with everything else, I won't even sue you for not fulfilling your contract."

"Thank you, Terri. Thank you!" Tim said with genuine gratitude.

As Terri backed out of the room she yelled, "Action!"

Eve and Joy entered the room. "Well what are we going to do with this little dick, pervert threatening to ruin our careers?" Eve asked.

"I know." Joy responded with an evil grin. "Little Timmy here is desperate for relief. Let's see if we can get him to drop his demands."

With that Joy produced a small key and showed it to Tim. She slowly walked behind Tim. Joy leaned down to fiddled with his cage. Soon Tim felt the cage being removed. His dick sprang to an instant hard on. It felt a thousand times better than removing a pair of tight shoes at the end of a long day. Joy gripped his dick to begin stroking it. Tim didn't think anything had ever felt so good in his life. While Joy stroked Tim's dick, Eve climbed up on the desk on all fours placing her ass in Tim's face. She reached back lifting her skirt just enough to get Tim's head under it. Tim was a little frustrated that in all this time he still had not gotten a good look at Eve's bare tight ass. Now his face was being pressed so hard into her ass crack, he couldn't see anything.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Be A Porn Star
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds