To Be A Porn Star

"Now it's time for you to be the asswipe you are, Tim. Get that tongue out, start wiping my asshole, toilet paper boy." Eve demanded.

Time hesitated. He didn't deserve to be talked to like that. Besides, Joy's hand felt so good. When Joy saw Tim's hesitation she stopped stroking his dick. "Come on Tim, no lick, no stroke." She said waiting.

It didn't take long for Tim to stick his tongue into Eve's asshole. Eve let out a low moan. Tim slowly licked her little brown, puckered hole. "Whack!" Tim felt fire come down on his ass as Joy spanked him with the paddle.

"You can do better than that, Assboy!" Joy said as she landed another shot on Tim's ass.

Tim's ass was burning. He stuck his tongue out further, furiously wiping it up and down Eve's ass crack. Eve started wiping her ass on Tim's face. Tim could hear giggles coming from the filming crew and Joy. Soon, Joy's hand was back around Tim's dick, stroking. As Tim got close to shooting his load, Joy stopped stroking him, leaving him humping the air, desperate for relief. Eve and Joy switched positions. Soon ,Tim was wiping Joy's ass with his tongue will being spanked and stroked by Eve.

This went on for twenty minutes but it felt like hours for Tim. Every time he got close to cumming the girls would stop. The spanking brought him back down a bit, then they would start again. Tim was going insane for relief. After switching positions several times, Joy went between Tim's legs to suck his dick with her mouth. Tim started humping Joy's face for all he had, he was about to blow. But as usual, Joy stopped just in time. Tim was out of his mind.

"Cut!" Terri yelled. She wasted no time to get over to Tim. Tim was a mess, he was covered in sweat, his ass was on fire and he couldn't stop moving his hips, even though no one was touching him. All the women were huddled up in the doorway laughing.

"Tim, we can do this all day. The only way you are going to get relief is if you agree to taking a little poke in the ass." Terri explained.

"Please, please let me cum. Please stop spanking me. I need cum so bad." Tim said in utter frustration.

"Tim, you know exactly how to make that happen." She said as she backed out of the room yelling, "Action!"

As Eve entered the room she picked up the paddle again. "No. no... please anything." Tim pleaded

Joy grabbed his dick, stroking it fast. "So Tim, you won't tell corporate on us?" Joy asked.

"No, I promise."

"That's great, Tim." Joy said still stroking his dick. He was getting close again. Eve sat an eight inch strapon dildo down in front of Tim's face. "Is there anything else we can do for you, Tim?"Joy asked as she let go of Tim's dick.

Tim didn't care anymore. He had to cum. "You can fuck me in the ass if you want to." Tim said as he placed his forehead down on the desk in shame.

"No, Tim. Only if it's what you want." Joy answered.

Tim knew what she was waiting for. He took a deep breath, "Please fuck me in the ass! I want it in my ass."

"Oh, you love it in your ass, huh? You like a big cock dildo up your ass? That really gets you off?" Joy teased.

"Yes, yes, all the way up my ass." Tim agreed in desperation.

Joy put the strapon on. Soon, Tim felt some lube being applied to his asshole. He felt Joy pull his cheeks apart, pressing the head of the dildo to his tight sphincter. Head still down, eyes closed, he felt her try to push it in. It wasn't going. His virgin tight ass was holding it off. He could feel Joy applying more and more pressure. Suddenly, he felt the head of the dildo plunge into his ass. His asshole stretched to take the dildo. Tim's head popped up, eyes opened wide. As the pain in his ass became a reality, he found Eve leaning across the other end of the desk staring him in the eyes, grinning.

Tim's face turned red as Joy worked the dildo deeper into his ass. "Come on baby, relax. You know your ass wants to gobble this big dick up." Joy taunted as she reached around to start stroking Tim's dick again. As the sensation of Joy stroking his dick kicked in, the pain Tim felt in his ass subsided a bit.

Eve grabbed Tim's chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes. Tim bucked at Joy's hand causing him to hump the dildo Joy was pushing into his asshole. Brenda and Terri moved around the room filming from all angles. "Balls deep!" Joy yelled. Terri and Brenda moved behind Tim to see the eight inch dildo had completely disappeared into Tim's asshole. Tim's humping motion was causing his balls to slap the fake balls on the dildo over and over. Joy released her grip on Tim's cock but kept drilling him with the dildo, with long strokes. She was taking the dildo back until just the tip was just in, then slamming it home all the way to the balls. Eve unfastened his handcuffs and his ankle cuffs, as Tim continued to hump the dildo, wild with desperation.

"Tim?" Joy said, snapping him back to the present. Tim looked up to see Joy and Eve standing in front of him. He realized he wasn't restrained. He stood straight up. Tim quickly reached down and started stroking his dick. He didn't care who saw him, he had to cum, now.

As Brenda and Terri circled around to stand next to Joy, Eve and Sue, Tim's hand was a blur going up and down on his swollen, aching cock. He was ashamed as he realized he was putting on a pathetic show for the women but he couldn't help himself.

It didn't take but a few seconds before he was about to blow. The women could see him looking at them, pleading with his eyes for them to turn away. They didn't. The women could see the harness from the strapon dildo, still stuck in Tim's ass, swaying behind him. He tensed up, moaned loud, shooting his load three feet into the air. The dildo fell to the floor behind him. Brenda zoomed from Tim's cum dripping dick and hand to the lube covered dildo on the floor.

"Cut!" Terri yelled. All the women started cheering and giving each other high fives. They knew with Tim's real reactions to his situations that they had made a masterpiece.

Tim rushed past them, grabbing his clothes, one hand pressing on his sore asshole. His head was down as he scampered out the door. He never even came back to get his paycheck, which would have been only ten percent of what the girls had been paid, even though he had been the star of the show.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Be A Porn Star
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds