To Love a Were Ch. 06

She felt foolishly afraid and moved away from him even when she wanted him to do all those nice things to her. She backed until she felt the headboard and froze. Eian was moving towards her again, the desire in his eyes burning for her.

"Fiona, my precious... don't curl yourself up like that. Let me see you..." he whispered gently as he tried to coax her legs down.

"No! It's so embarrassing," she protested. "I... I have nothing nice for you to see..."

"No sweetheart... you're beautiful... every inch of you." She seemed to relax at his words and gently lowered her leg down and leaned back although her arms were still close together trying to shield her breast. Eian moved close to her, pressing his lips on hers as his hands pulled hers away and placed them on his chest. His hands gently touched her breasts; his thumb slightly brushing the flesh spilling from her bra. Did she really hide such magnificent pair of breasts underneath all those big clothes? His hands gave a gentle squeeze and heard her moan slightly. With his lips still against hers, he whispered, "Fiona... tell me to stop... tell me that you don't want this."

Pulling away from him, she stammered slightly but gazed into his eyes, "Eian... don't stop." She drew a sharp breath when she felt him squeeze her breast slightly harder. "I want you too..." That was permission enough for Eian. His hand went to her back and impatiently worked on the hook of her bra, releasing her breasts from its confines. He eased the bra off slowly and admired her breast in his hands. They were soft and firm to the touch, smooth as the rest of her body and topped with light brown nipples.

"Don't look at me please... it's embarrassing," she said, blushing.

"How can I not look when something so beautiful is in front of me?" he replied, a second before his lips covered one of her nipple and gave a suck. Fiona was terrified now. He was sucking on her breast like a baby... and yet it made her feel so good and funny all over. As his fingers found her other nipple, she couldn't help but feel something warm and wet between her thighs. She rubbed her thighs to ease the feeling but it only made her feel better. She gave a loud shout when Eian's hands slapped her hips slightly.

"Give me a minute... I'll make it feel better," he said, leaving her breast to trail kisses down her stomach to the edge of her boxers. She gave a loud gasp and attempted to close her leg shut but he pressed her thighs down and began to slowly pull the lace boxers down, revealing her moist pussy. She could see him smiling and Fiona wondered if one could die from embarrassment.

"Don't... don't look at my thing... oh my god! You're licking it..." she screamed and covered her face with a pillow. He was making her squirm. It felt so good to feel his tongue on her; licking at her folds tenderly. She felt something building inside her growing more tense with every passing second that his tongue lapped against her pussy. Then like a broken dam, she felt it explode and spill out with such a force that she was left out of breath and confused.

"That, sweetheart, is called an orgasm. Was that good for you?" asked Eian as he looked up from her pussy. Fiona nodded her head and tried to pull him up, away from her pussy. She was suddenly so sensitive down there that she couldn't bear anything else touching it. He brought his body up but his thighs pushed hers apart, not allowing her to close them together. As his hands rested at either side of her shoulders, Fiona could see his beautiful face looking down at her.

"I'm going to enter you now okay? Just try to relax..." he said as he eased just the head of his cock into the entrance of her pussy. He knew that he was probably big for her so he had to do it slowly, pushing himself in a little by little and heard her take a sharp breath. It was then that he felt the slight resistance. He leaned forward to capture her lips in his before he gave a gentle push, tearing her hymen with as little force as he could muster. He sensed her body suddenly tensed and she had turned her face away from him to burry her screams into the pillow.

"Shh..." he soothed as he held her close and did not move for a few seconds before he whispered reassuringly to her, "I'm going to move now, Fiona... it will feel better..." She nodded and Eian began to move his hips slowly at first then faster when he saw that the pain had subsided and she was moaning in pleasure. He thrust himself inside her again and again, each time deeper than the previous one till he felt her tightening around his cock before she let out a loud moan.

Eian brought her body up so that they were both sitting and facing each other. She placed her hands on his shoulders as his hips thrust up into hers, making her breast bounce up and down with every stroke. He was holding onto her tightly now as his hips moved slightly faster. He had held back for as long as he could for her sake; the tension was too much for him to control. He gave one last thrust and felt himself explode inside her, drenching her pussy walls with his thick cum. It had been so long since he last came that he felt a great sense of relief.

Eian eased her back down and curled beside her to stare into her beautiful eyes. She shied away from his gaze but cuddled close to him nevertheless, letting him put his arms around her, bringing her close. Eian felt calm. It took a lot of control not to let his inner wolf come to the surface and from his judgment, he had made love to her as a man. Even as their body fluids merged together inside her, he wasn't sure if she could ever get pregnant... but Eian chose to ignore that thought for the moment.

As he held her close, he could hear his heart beat pounding fast inside him. He looked down at her and found her fast asleep, murmuring his name in her dreams. Eian closed his eyes, knowing that he had fallen into Culzean's trap after all...

***

"Father... I wish to bring your granddaughter home," said Alaron as they were practicing archery.

"That is not possible my son... she's betrothed to the Duke, whether he likes it or not."

"But Father! He doesn't deserve her!" he burst out. Aramis looked at his son closely.

"And you think you do?" he asked with a serious look on his face. "You're still so immature... bursting off with bouts of anger and resentment at every turn. She needs someone to care and nurture her... not someone to bite her head off."

"I... I know that I am lacking much, Father... but at least I love her." Aramis didn't reply but drew his bow once more and released his arrow; hitting bullseye.

"He loved her first... even if he denies it. My son... your youth has not provided you with much wisdom and foresight yet. Don't you see? The reason he was drawn to her, the reason why he picked her up and cared for her when you left her for dead was because he was meant to love her. I saw right through him and simply helped to speed up the process. He has waited for so many centuries to find his mate... I couldn't possibly deny him."

"His mate? But that's... impossible!" exclaimed Alaron. "She's a Vampire! Her place is here with us!"

"And it will always be... Whenever she wants, this castle is her house too but her home is not here. Her home is wherever he takes her to... and right now it's that compound he loves so much. He has no need to stay there and he knows it."

"But Father... how could I just stand by and watch him take her away from me... Where was he when she screamed out nightly in pain?"

"He stayed away... as I told him to. Listen to me, son, do not think I don't know why you're so taken in by her..." he said slowly, putting down his bow. "The only reason you didn't kill her was because she looked so much like your mother. I thought so too when I first saw her. You drained out every ounce of blood in her body before regretting it too late."

"I wasn't even sure if she would survive it... she was so small and frail when I left her. I was scared! I ran away! Are you happy now? I didn't mean for her hair to turn white... I didn't mean for her to be abandoned! Why is it my entire fault?"

"It will always be your fault for as long as you never beg her for forgiveness. You remembered how difficult it was when your mother died don't you? She couldn't even grieve for them because you wiped out her entire existence prior to Siring her," said Aramis looking into his son's dark brown eyes.

Alaron didn't want to hear anymore. He dropped his bow and stormed back into the castle. Aramis didn't turn to look at his son but merely shook his head. Picking up his own bow, he continued with his own archery practice.

***

It was dark by the time she stirred awake. A quick look at the clock showed it was only 4pm in the afternoon but the sun had already set. Fiona blinked her eyes as they adjusted to focus in the low light.

He was still sleeping; his breathe warm and steady. Fiona couldn't believe that he had just made love to her. It felt almost like a dream, finding herself in his arms like this. She wondered if this was what Sydney was referring to when she said about mating. Fiona blushed and was moving closer to his body when she felt a slight sore between her legs at her private areas. She knew he had done that to her but he had been so gentle and loving that she couldn't blame him for hurting her.

"Eian," she whispered softly, pressing her palm on his chest. She felt him stir slightly before he opened his eyes. "I want to take a bath," she said, trying to get out of his grip.

"Mmm..." he murmured, bringing his lips close to hers again for a soft kiss before he released her. He turned to see her walking out his door, possibly towards her own bathroom and frowned. "Fiona," he called after a while, willing her to come back to him. When she came to his door, he could see she was wrapped in a towel, still shy to let him see her.

"Sit here," he ordered, getting up without an ounce of shame to cover himself before striding over to his own bathroom to set the bath tub for her. Fiona looked to the bed and gave a cry of surprise when she saw a bloodstain on his sheets. Did that blood come from her?

"Don't worry too much about that," came Eian's voice as he came out of the bathroom. "It's a natural thing for your first time. I'll wash the sheets later," he said reassuringly as his hands scooped under her knees and back to carry her into the bathroom. He had set the bath water to be slightly hot, knowing that it would ease the soreness between her thighs. She protested when he pulled her towel away from her body but once she was inside the water, her protests died as it gave way to a sigh of relief. She didn't even realize when he stepped inside the bathtub and relaxed next to her until she heard his voice.

"Does it feel better?"

"Eian! Get out!" she cried, trying to shield her body from his view but Eian simply gave a laugh and rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

"I've already seen every inch of you, Fiona..." he replied, much to her embarrassment. He pulled her close, letting her lean against him, "And so far, I like what I see."

Fiona blushed. If she thought having him lick her privates was embarrassing, hearing him say that he liked it felt worst...

"I'm sorry about scratching you earlier," he said slowly as his eyes scanned her back. There were only faint marks where the wound once was. "It wasn't meant for you... I would never lay a hand on you, not in that way at least."

She bowed her head down, close to the water to stop herself from feeling embarrassed. She desperately wanted to change the subject and she suddenly remembered his birthday and the cake.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "The cake!"

"Yes... we'll get down to icing it in a while. Just relax for now..." he urged. Fiona tried to do as he suggested but found herself feeling uncomfortable so she decided to talk.

"Shall we give some to Pearl when it's done? She made the cake mostly. It was kind of a surprise."

"Sure we can... now will you please relax," he groaned much to her panic.

"Did... did I do something wrong?" she asked with a look of concern.

"Yes," he murmured. "If you don't stop moving around and rubbing your skin against me like that, I'm going to get hard again," he warned and saw the flash of fear in her eyes. "Don't worry... I won't touch you again until you want me to."

Fiona leaned back somewhat annoyed at his last comment.

"You're making it sound like it's all my fault," she said, forgetting all about her embarrassment. Eian smiled when he realized she was back to her usual self.

"Yes it is," he said with a smile. "If you hadn't made me worry so much, then I wouldn't have thought so much about you."

"Hmph!" she sulked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Just where did you go to last night, little one?" he asked calmly. "With Alaron perhaps?"

"It's a secret. I won't tell you." Eian felt himself frown. He knew it was stupid of him to feel jealous about the two of them seeing that he had been the first to claim her but he couldn't help himself.

"Where did the two of you go then? Shopping?" he asked.

"Ah well... that. He sort of found me that morning and helped to pay for things."

"What things?"

"Girl things!" she asserted, slapping her hands on the water, creating a splash. Then suddenly she stopped being angry and got excited. "Eian! Can we please decorate my room please? I want it to look like Syd... I mean like a woman's room."

Eian opened his eyes slowly and mentally pushed back a reminder to call Sydney later.

"And why do we need to do that?" he asked, turning slightly towards her.

"You said so yourself that I could decorate my own room," she replied.

"You're still going to sleep in your own room?" he asked slowly, watching her face turn from confusion to understanding. Surprisingly, she nodded her head. Eian didn't say anything but closed his eyes again.

A while later, he felt her rise and step out of the bath. When he opened his eyes, he saw that she had already wrapped a towel around her body and was walking out the bathroom door. He tried not to get aroused when he saw the sway of her hips as she walked. Getting out himself, he drained the bath tub, dried his body and walked over to his closet to grab a pair of pants and a turtle necked shirt.

Eian was thinking about her insistence on staying in her own room when he heard noises coming from downstairs.

He found her downstairs in the kitchen staring at the cake on their island counter. She was leaning forward with her elbows resting on the counter, making her butt protrude out at such an alluring angle. Eian gave a cough and she straightened up immediately.

"Go and get the mixer... and the icing sugar and fresh cream," he told her as he picked up a banana from the fruit basket and ate. Sex was an exhausting endeavor, he mused, but it was something he didn't mind getting used to. He watched her closely as she followed his instruction on how to make the whipping cream and icing. She seemed intent on doing it by herself, so he simply leaned against the cabinet and watched her. She was actually quite good, he admit; once she had layered the cake and smoothened it all around with the cream, she independently searched his fridge for ingredients to decorate it.

An hour later, she stood back and admired her work.

"What do you think?" she asked, looking expectantly at him.

"I think it looks pretty," he replied, giving her a sincere smile. He moved forward to try and scrape his finger on the frosting but she slapped his hand away. "I thought this was for me?"

"No it is not. I've changed my mind. We're giving it to Pearl," she said jokingly. "Wait here okay. Give me a minute," she said before rushing upstairs. When she came down, she shouted at him to close his eyes.

"No peeking!" she said walking slowly towards him. She had had no idea how old he was so she had placed only one candle in the centre of the cake and lit it up with a click of her fingers. Alaron had taught her that and she considered it a pretty useful trick. "Alright, you can open them now."

Eian didn't know what to feel when he saw the lighted candle. Part of him wanted to laugh it off as something silly, something humans or the younger Weres would do but part of him was touched.

"I'm not sure how old you are," she said. "Go on, make a wish and blow it out!" When he blew out the candle, they were once again in darkness. She was about to turn on the lights when he pulled her close and pressed his lips on hers again. When they pulled away, she hugged him and then switched on the light.

"I've got something else for you. Here," she said, passing him what looked like a lock of hair on a keychain. "I got the hairdresser to give me some of the hair that she trimmed and I made it into a braid. I know it's stupid... but I didn't really know what to get," she said apologetically. Eian merely smiled and caressed her cheek gently.

"I will keep it with me all the time, my precious. Thank you," he said, pressing a kiss on her forehead. "So... can I cut my cake now?" he asked with a smile.

Knowing that he would be the only one eating, he left a quarter of the cake for himself and they carried the rest over to Pearl and Dominic's house. Big Mike opened the door for them and invited them in. When Pearl saw the cake she began to sob uncontrollably.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry Sweetie, I totally forgot all about it! Oh Eian, Happy Birthday!" she said, hugging him.

"There, there now darling," said Big Mike as he pried his wife away from Eian lest she choked him. "Do you want to see the babies? They're upstairs," he said to Fiona with a big smile. Fiona nodded and followed Eian up to the babies' room.

There were three of them, two girls and a boy. Fiona couldn't take her eyes off them. They smelled so wonderful. It was unlike the smells of adults. She carefully picked one up and cradled the baby in her arms, squealing in surprise when it shifted into a wolf pup.

"They do that sometimes. It's a good thing pups don't have that sharp teeth or else I think Pearl's tits would be sore from nursing them."

"It must be amazing to have these things coming out from you. Strange... but amazing," she whispered as she placed the baby back into its crib. She continued to look at them as Eian placed a hand around her waist. "Have you ever had them, Eian?"

"Babies?"

"Yeah, with someone."

"No... No I haven't had them."

"Don't you want them?"

"Yes I do, Fiona..." he said, pressing a kiss on the top of her head. The stood watching over the babies for awhile before returning back downstairs.

***

"Darling, are you saying that you kidnapped my Alpha's ward without his knowledge?" Dominic couldn't help himself but laughed uncontrollably. He couldn't believe Sydney had such a nerve.

"Technically, she came willingly and I did not put any ransom note, so Eian can't really blame me right?" she replied, sounding slightly unsure.

"I can't say for sure but she's safely home now so that means he shouldn't be too angry. So what did you two girls do? Any girl on girl action?" he asked teasingly.

"Seriously, you are such a pervert!" laughed Sydney as she slapped him with her purse. "We did simple, girlish stuff... you know, paint our nails, get our hair done, shop, gossip about guys... that sort of thing."

"You gossip about guys with Fiona? This may prove to be interesting," he said leaning forward.

"Of course it is and it's all a secret. Just between the two of us girls. So get your nose out of it."

"Ok ok... girl-zone stuff, I get it. This sounds exactly like Pearl. She'd mark everything in the house that is out of bounds for me just coz I'm a guy and yet she gets to go in my room and mess my things."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds