Too Tough To Tame Ch. 01

"I know you don't like my bringing it up. But how are things going between you and Matt?" Francine had a gift for getting straight to the heart of the matter.

Claire laughed. Francine had a serious way of approaching sensitive topics that had always proved very successful.

"As well as can be expected," the blonde said.

"If he isn't fucking you right, you should have an affair." Francine impatiently crossed her legs.

"No - I couldn't do that to him," Claire said.

"Why not? What the hell is he doing for you?" Francine rested back in her chair so that her hugely billowing tits were raised to Claire's eye level across the table. "A little fooling around might make Matt want to fuck you all the more. Make you all happy all the way around."

"I don't think so. Matt's such a prude. I mean, he gets embarrassed and uptight if I do the seducing. If he found out I had another man, well ..." Claire said glumly and shrugged her shoulders. "Matt's just real busy right now, that's all. He'll come around soon."

The cafe was now emptying of customers. A young Arab boy led a donkey past the terraced cafe, loaded with all of his baskets and market goods. Claire felt more relaxed now that Francine and she were left alone. She was even tempted to confide the horrible situation she had got herself into with the engineer, Calvin Rhodes, to her friend. The perplexed blonde let her mind play over the possibilities for a few moments, then dropped it out of sheer. embarrassment.

"Well, it's a shame that a pretty girl like you doesn't get all the screwing she needs." Francine smiled over the rim of her coffee cup. "What bothers me is whether you're getting fucked well or not. I mean, when you do screw - is he good at it?"

"When we do, he's marvelous," Claire confessed. "But he just never seems to want to, especially these last few weeks."

"Really? Does he ever want to lick your pussy or anything?" the grinning girl said.

"What?"

"Does he ever ... run his tongue over your pussy?"

"Well, once." Claire giggled at the strange turn of their conversation. "Hell, that's the reason he's ignoring me! He's embarrassed because I sucked his cock and he licked my pussy."

"Embarrassed?" Francine was dumbfounded that a grown man would feel that way about what she considered to be natural.

"I hardly have enough guts to ask him to even fuck me at all since he's been acting this way," Claire complained.

"You poor kid! No wonder you looked so sad." Francine's exotic dark eyes seemed to be hinting at something terribly exciting. "God, how I love it when, a man sucks my pussy." She paused, as though for dramatic effect. "And when I suck his cock."

"I only had nerve enough to do it once, but I agree with you - it was great!" Claire shifted back in her chair: And I only wish I cold do it again, she thought silently to herself, only with Matt. But Matt would never do it again. The only way she could ever get her cunt licked again was if she cheated on Matt - with someone like Calvin Rhodes l

By the time Claire arrived home it was nearly one o'clock in the afternoon. The whole compound seemed empty and suffocating in the sweltering heat, and it would be all Claire could do before her energy left her to get into the skimpiest summer clothes she owned and fix herself a drink.

She put her purse on the hall chair and padded into the bedroom to change into a pair of hip-hugging shorts and a skimpy white halter. A chill of apprehension icicled down her spine when she thought of the possibility of Calvin Rhodes ever coming over to her house while her husband was out. The husky blond man had rather frightened her with his demands, Claire realized, as she went into the living room and dropped down onto the couch. What had begun as an innocent flirtation was threatening to become an affair and she didn't like it. At least Calvin Rhodes was stationed outside the compound.

But the problem was how to make him leave her alone when he came for supplies. It wasn't easy to make a man realize, when you'd kissed him and let him touch your pussy, that you weren't prepared to let him go any farther.

Claire recalled her conversation with Francine, arid was glad she hadn't let on about the strange new relationship she had with the young engineer, Calvin Rhodes. It was ironic that her best friend had asked her about having an affair, almost as if she knew something of the sort was going on.

The curvaceous young blonde knew she'd have to break it off with Rhodes the next time she saw him. It was the first time she'd been remotely unfaithful to her husband in three years of marriage, and though she hadn't let Calvin fuck her, the experience had been a shock. Calvin expected her to go all the way with him. He'd made it clear the last time they were together that he wasn't content to have her hold his cock in her hand. She'd told him that, yes, she wanted him to screw her as much as he wanted to explode his lewd jets of cum up into her squirming little belly - but things just couldn't happen that way.

The faultlessly pretty blonde undid her halter straps and pulled down the bra like top, exposing her round, milk-white titties to the cool air-conditioned air.

She looked down at the softly billowing mounds with secret admiration. Though they were huge, they had a youthful firmness that deliciously accented their size. Her tiny nipples, crested on blushing-pink areoles, grew pebble hard in the slight breeze that blew through the air-conditioning unit. Casually, she dropped her hand to one gently trembling tit and squeezed it, feeling its nipple spike out erectly against her palm. A delicious sexy feeling drifted through her body, igniting something responsively warm in her cunt. Her other hand touched her thigh and slipped up the tanned smoothness till her thumb rested against the crotch-band of her tight shorts.

Though her husband had been anything but attentive to her needs, there were ways of quenching the flames that flickered hotly through her young pussy. Often, when Matt had gone off for several days, she'd made herself cum by sticking one hand beneath her panties and rubbing her fingers against her frustrated tingling pussy lips and clit. She'd had no guilt about that, just an emptiness inside when she realized how much better a real cock fucking deep into her love-starved pussy would feel.

She withdrew her hands from her tit and from between her long slender legs and retied her halter straps, reminding herself again that one of her friends could drop by at any time and she had no wish to be caught with her hand in her pussy - so to speak.

The well-endowed blonde rose to her feet from the couch. The moment of hot excitement she'd just experienced had sent her into a confused state of mind. She wanted to touch herself, to finger her impassioned cunt until she came, but she had an uneasy feeling that she had better leave it till later when there was no chance that someone would just drop by and visit.

The lewdly aroused young wife went over to the bar and made a drink, then returned to the living room.

Suddenly there was a sound outside at the front of the house. She tensed, took a sip of her drink, then set it down out of sight behind the huge lamp. She heard a squeal of tires in the gravel driveway, the slamming of a car door, and then the expected sound of footsteps scuffling in gravel.

"Claire! Hey, Claire Raines!" she heard a man's voice as she hurried into the living room. She saw the muscular figure of Calvin Rhodes running up the walk to the front door.

"Jesus, it's good to see you, Claire." He embraced her as soon as he'd flung the door open. "I only have a few days here and I just had to see you!"

"Why, I thought you would be out at the site for weeks," she smiled weakly.

"Made a deal with the boss out there. A little trade for some more time at the compound." She smelled alcohol on his breath as he kissed her. "He thinks he's made the bargain of his life and that I'm the biggest sucker in the world. But he hasn't had a look at you!" He laughed.

"What are you talking about?" She drew away from him. "After all, I am a married woman."

"Some goddamn husband," Rhodes said loudly. "He's crazy to leave a sexy little girl like you alone out here in this dump with a hot, horny pussy."

"You've been drinking." She laughed in spite of herself. "Or you would not talk to a married lady like this."

"Okay. Your husband is a fine guy and I wish him all the luck. But if you were my wife ..." He left the sentence to speak for itself as his eyes flickered across her hugely straining tits, then down to the enticing "V" of her swelling pussy mound encased beneath her revealingly tight summer shorts.

Claire felt uncomfortably undressed from the obscene looks he was giving her as she walked across the bare tile floor of the hall to the partition separating the modernly furnished living room from the dining room.

He dropped down on the couch. "Look, your husband doesn't give you enough cock to last you through the day, but I will."

"You make it sound so romantic," she said.

"Romance to me is fucking you." He looked comically satisfied with himself.

"That's all over. All of it," she said firmly.

"You've got no idea how good I can make you feel. When's the last time you got fucked by your husband? The last time he really satisfied you?"

"God, will you please stop!" she said.

"All I care about is you, baby. Jesus Christ, maybe I'd like to have a little something to drink," he said.

"What would you like? Really, all I've got is rum and some brandy. I was so upset earlier that I already fixed a daiquiri for myself."

"For God's sake." He lumbered up from the couch. "You're acting like a virginal teenybopper."

She moved quickly over to the bar, with Calvin Rhodes practically panting down her neck.

"I told you how I felt about what happened in the car." Her hands trembled as she poured a shot glass of rum into a tumbler. It didn't help her any that Calvin sat down on a chair by the bar and watched her as she made the drink.

Calvin Rhodes was strongly built with big bruiser forearms and a thickly muscled neck that bulged and rippled when he got angry, which he appeared to be now. He looked better suited to be a construction worker, rather than an engineer, with his deep desert tan and healthy build. Claire looked at the handsome man now as she set some ice cubes from the ice bucket on the bar top. The way he fucked her visually, practically x-raying through the small halter and her hip-hugging shorts, sent a forbidden tingle of excitement roaring into her denied young belly.

"Sometimes I get the feeling I'm running around in circles," he said. "What is it with you?"

"Nothing." She shuddered and handed him the daiquiri, suddenly wishing she hadn't made him a drink.

"You know what you are?" He held her by the waist. "A little cock-tease. That's what we used to call chicks who played around in college."

"Nonsense," she said.

He grinned. "Okay then, let's drop the subject ... temporarily." He watched her as she came out from behind the bar and kept watching the sexy blonde as she sat down gracefully on the Persian rug in front of the coffee table.

"Today's the day you and I were going to finally fuck." He rose and stood to the side of the large picture window. "Let's be blunt about it." He looked directly at the nervous young wife. "You promised you'd fuck me."

"I said nothing of the sort," she said.

Rhodes wheeled around and dropped to the Persian rug beside her. "Christ, Claire. I haven't been able to think about anything but fucking you. You know I'm crazy about you!"

"Stop talking like that." She shivered.

An edge of craziness burst in little lust-sparks through his eyes as he took in the lovely wife's voluptuously curved body in a long heated glance. She turned her face away from him, looking out toward the street. The street was deserted, as it always was this time of the day. The temperature would be well up past the hundred mark and no one who had a choice would be outside.

Calvin Rhodes touched Claire's knee lightly and ran his fingers up the tanned softness of her naked thigh. Tiny goose-bumps rose on her skin, and she tensed, trying to pull her long tapered leg away. But it was useless. His groping fingers dug hard into her trembling thigh, drawing painful welts from its smooth surface.

"God, let me go," she whimpered.

"If it's your husband you're worried about, you might as well forget it," he said with an edge of anger in his voice.

Claire's heart seemed to be beating out of control in her temples.

"Claire, baby, we're alone, for Christ's sake." He lifted his drink with his free hand, drank half of it down, then set it on the teak coffee table between them.

"That's what I'm worried about." The blonde tried again to squirm free.

She looked down at his hand pressed against her shaking leg and a feeling of helplessness rushed through her young body. Her conscience told her to fight against him, but another forbidden emotion made her want his hard cock fucking hard in her pussy. She felt as hot as the air outside, as though she and the rising tides of passion were one with the heat outside.

"My God, it would be all over the compound in an hour if I let you screw me." She looked past him toward the street.

"Shit," Calvin said, moving his hand up from her sleek inner thigh toward the tight leg-band of her short shorts.

Claire leaped to her feet and rushed into the bedroom, with Calvin scrambling up and racing behind.

"For the last fucking time!" He grabbed her and pushed her against the dresser. She fell backward, knocking her perfume bottles onto the floor, then struggled, meaninglessly, to push past him back into the living room.

"Look, you're drunk, why don't you go back to your quarters and sober up?" she reprimanded him.

Rhodes' hands grappling at her arms slid to her quivering titties. "Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? What do you want me to do? Tell your old man about how I've been finger fucking you nights when he's home, reading his goddamn geological reports?"

The ominous possibilities of the situation began to dawn on her. She'd foolishly teased this aroused man into expecting her to let him fuck her pussy earlier that week and now, in his drunken state, he meant to really screw her.

"You must be reasonable," she said, leaning back against the dresser. "How can you enjoy it if I don't want you to fuck me?"

"The secret is," he said as he squeezed the ripe fullness of her left tit, "I don't think about it. I figure, sooner or later, you'll come around."

Suddenly she was being lifted up in his strong arms and carried bodily over to the bed where she and Matt slept. She writhed, kicked, and screamed, but resisting him was pointless. She was tossed onto the bed and before she could spring off the mattress, he fell heavily down beside her.

"Calvin, let me go this instant," she cried out as his big firm hands seized her by the shoulders.

Her command irritated him even more. He was too far gone in alcohol and sexual frustration to listen and he wound his fingers into her halter, in one movement ripping away the bra like top to reveal her lushly billowing titties.

Claire managed to break loose and slide from the bed, but he was immediately up after her, backing her against the bedroom closet. The movement had caused the closet door to slide partially open and she grabbed the nearest piece of cloth and pulled the material across her body to hide her nakedly quivering tits. "Calvin, don't you dare!"

The angry engineer's breath came faster as he grabbed her wrist and yanked her slender arm to one side with brutal ease so that her huge quaking tits leaped free and bounced up in front of his face. He half grunted, half growled as he stared at the smoothly billowing mounds. Consistent with the blonde's slightly blushing complexion, her small round nipples were the palest of pink, delicate and finely formed.

It was with an animal savagery that he stepped forward and locked one burly arm around the terrified woman's slender waist and squeezed, forcing her to bend over backward away from him. Claire tried to protest but his other hand was clamped over her mouth with painful force, and her head was forced back to where it collided with the closet door.

She was pinned between Calvin's hard-pressing body and the closet, bent backward from the narrowness of her waist while her tits bobbed nakedly free and tilted up to where his hot, hungry mouth could ravish them. He was close to going berserk as he greedily licked at the distended little nipples. Clamping his voracious mouth over them, he sucked hard and then bit down cruelly on them, feeling their berrylike buds respond, growing tautly bulleted as he rolled them around with his tongue and teeth.

The young blonde wife struggled with all her might, but her frantic squirming only seemed to excite the engineer to more brutality and worsen her position. His powerful hips were being ground savagely into hers, and she could feel the rapidly growing cock straining under his pants. Her head was forced back, and her naked tits tilted sensuously toward the ceiling. They glistened wetly in the soft light coming through the window blinds. They were slippery with his hot saliva as his hungrily sucking mouth darted from one erect little nipple to the other.

Finally, the struggling young wife was able to turn her. head to one side, freeing her mouth from his restraining hand. "Calvin, stop! It's me, Claire!" She knew he was drunk and she had to bring him to his senses. "It's me, Claire!"

"Claire!" He roared out her name and let go of her, stepping back and standing in a savage semi-crouch, looking at her hungrily and letting out a wild laugh, a laugh utterly devoid of humor, full of violence, and ugly contempt.

Claire stood against the closet completely naked to the waist, her twin, fearfully swelling titties heaving resiliently as she gasped for breath. She tried not to move ... not to startle him. My God, he was beyond reason. He had been drinking much more than she'd realized! His eyes were glassy and wild, glazed over with lust and alcohol. She had to get through to him!

"Calvin, wait a minute. Take it easy! It's me, Claire." She spoke softly, as though to a child. She was trying to reassure him. "It's me, Claire; not some local whore. Remember? Take it easy. Wait a min ..."

She never got a chance to finish her sentence. The young wife screamed involuntarily as the solidly built blond man brutally seized her by the wrists and, with a strength she never dreamed he possessed, pulled her to him, then headed toward the bed. He threw her with incredible strength, tossed her as though she were a child on the end of crack-the-whip. She literally flew through the air until her body struck the mattress and the momentum rolled her forward - down on her sobbing face and belly to the bed.

She bounced up on her knees from the sudden impact, but the savage engineer was on her from the rear, his thumb and fingers clamping themselves on the back of her neck like painful steel bands. He tightened his grip and a wail of fear came out of her throat as he forced her face down onto the bed. His other hand groped for the hip-hugging shorts, and she heard them rip as he impatiently clawed at them until he had torn away every last shred of her shorts and the tiny white bikini panties underneath.

Now the frightened young wife was completely naked, and pinned helplessly down on the bed, the covers rubbing against her spiked-out nipples, already extraordinarily sensitive from his biting and sucking. His heavy breathing was a combination of things: alcohol, exertion, and a growing ungovernable passion. A horny wildness was coursing through the young man's blood and surging into the throbbing, iron-hard head of his cock that now was pounding so fiercely it ached.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds