Too Tough To Tame Ch. 01

He looked down at the beautiful blonde, at the hollow of her back and the way it arched up to where her shoulder blades curved out like incipient angel's wings. He stared, almost drooling at the creamlike whiteness of her flesh, at its molded fullness, especially at the wonderfully extravagant way her smoothly curved ass-cheeks blossomed into twin mounds of trembling succulent softness before his eyes.

An obscene sound of animal hunger came out of his throat as he lifted her head from the bed, causing her to arch her back even more so that two tiny dimples appeared in the middle of her fearfully quivering ass-cheeks.

With his mouth twisted into a drunken smile, Calvin Rhodes watched the helplessly pinioned young girl work her hands and arms under her lush young titties, and push up slightly, taking some of the pressure off her tortured neck. She winced and tried to hold her neck erect as she gasped, "Calvin ... y-you ... you're hurting meeeeeeeeeee!"

It was a plea, a plea that ended in a squeal because he was hurting her - his neck hold was pressing against her nerves, and she had to have some relief. She pushed against the bed with her hands and lifted her body a little more. In doing so, her hugely billowing tits were tightly squeezed between her arms, creating a deep shadowed cleavage.

Calvin stared down almost mesmerized at the sculpted twin cheeks of her ass and the darkly inviting crevice separating them. Watching them move and tense with Claire's struggles to relieve the neck pressure, the rapaciously aroused engineer gloated as he saw her muscles ripple and her rounded ass-cheeks become firm and full, then relax, and become firm and full again! Damn! It was wild to see! The Arab girls loved it, but he'd never done it to an American girl!

He was completely drunk now and driven by a real whorehouse abandon. Kneeling over the blonde wife's nakedly tormented body, he hooked a hand between her tightly clenched legs and, holding his middle finger outstretched like a Viking ramming log, he drove it between her thighs while he held her pinned in place face down with his iron grip on her neck.

"Calvin, my God! Pleeeeeeeassssseeee!"

Alcohol drifted like smoke over his brain, and his temples pounded with the brutal lust he felt heatedly bolting through his body and hammering in his turgidly thick cock. He had her good - this teasing bitch who had led him on for two goddamned weeks!

The incited male let her go and lurched backward, losing his balance and staggering back like a punch-drunk fighter as he ripped off his shirt, heedless of the buttons popping to the floor like broken teeth.

Claire spun on the bed to face him, kneeling with arms crossed over her fearfully quivering tits, her long blonde hair hanging down like spun gold licking at her shoulders. Her hair framed her face in loose strands which gave her features a tousled wanton look and her arms crossed over her voluptuous titties only drew attention to their fleshy fullness as they swelled into tantalizing warm mounds billowing upward.

"My God, Calvin, do you understand me? I'm married, you can't do this to me. Don't you understand? Talk to me!"

She shrank away from him, really afraid now, her neck hurting while her eyes darted around, looking for an escape. She must get through to him or get away. He was berserk, wild - not the same man she had met at the party. Somehow the desert had affected his mind, turning him into a wild man!

He tossed his shirt away, breathing loudly through his nose and feeling his body covered with sweat from his sexual desire and the humidity from the air-conditioner. He grinned at her as he staggered around, taking off his pants. He liked to see her afraid - he liked to see her cowering in fright before him, her thighs rigidly closed together, her sparse blonde pussy hairs wedged tight at the "V" of her cringing little cunt, her titties all bunched up like white straining moons as she tried to hide them. He laughed aloud as he saw the halos of her pink nipples peeking like two inquisitive eyes over the edge of heir protecting arms.

"Calvin, you have to hear me! If you don't stop, I'm going to scream for help!" But she knew that screaming would be useless. Everyone was indoors with the air-conditioners going full blast.

He paused, blinking, his thumbs hooked lewdly in his shorts. Then he yanked his underwear down, having some difficulty pulling it over his hugely throbbing prick.

It was enormous!

Claire was suddenly more frightened than she had ever been before in her life as she looked at his massively pulsing cock. Before, when they had petted in the dark car, she hadn't got such a good look at it.

Now her fingers flew to her mouth as she saw the full immensity of his prick jerking so menacingly in front of her in the dim light from the blinds-covered window. Thick veins snaked along its heavy shaft, carrying even more hot blood to the already lust-swollen head that was bulging a plum-colored red. His pulsing cock-tip was spread and shone in the half-light with its smooth swelling thickness. It hung away from his body and swung heavily toward her, as though it were sensing her - about to strike!

His hair-dappled cum-bloated balls hung low as he stood in front of her, a frightening specimen of masculine sexuality with his rippling belly muscles and his hair-covered chest tapering in a "V" to his lean hips and the veins standing out on his biceps and oak like arms. He had done a lot of physical work at the building sites, and it showed. His muscles glistened with sex-sweat and heat. Abruptly, a shudder of involuntary admiration combined with fear went through the cringing young blonde.

With a roar, the young engineer was over her, twisting her defenselessly naked body and sending her sprawling backward on the bed. He fell on top of her with a crash that made little stars explode in the room before her eyes as she felt the breath knocked out of her and pain spread through her chest and belly.

With another roar, his brutal wet mouth was cutting off her scream by locking onto hers, crushing her full sensuous lips, bruising them as he ground fiercely down and his tongue wormed its hot way up into her mouth. Claire fought to catch her. breath, thinking she would gag or suffocate as she felt his full weight and the long hotly throbbing shaft of his cock pulsating against her fearfully cringing belly.

Tears dimmed her eyes as he forced her long slender legs apart, bruising and pinching the sensitive flesh of her smooth inner thighs. He forced her legs wider still until the muscle cords stood out like alabaster-colored cables along her upper thighs.

With all her strength, she pulled her mouth free and sobbed. "Oh God, Calvin, stop! Think what you're doing!"

A stinging slap was his only answer. She never saw the blow, only felt it sponge into her face, numbing her with pain. She gasped for air and sobbed, thinking she would pass out ... almost hoping for unconsciousness.

With a grunt, he shifted his weight and seized the stunned wife's wrists again, forcing them up and back over her head. Then she felt his cock, the heatedly throbbing head of it like some jerking wild thing, at the entrance to her fear-tensed cunt. The terrified blonde wife shut her eyes and tightly contracted her cunt walls in an effort to prevent him from fucking her, to prevent this brutal rape. Then the pressure at the tiny pussy hole up between her legs began, built, then became a searing firebrand of agony.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly, his thickly insistent cock head plowed forward, easily spreading her defenseless cunt lips that parted reluctantly under the sheer power of his thrust. Calvin lifted his torso and stared down between their nakedly conjoined bodies. His excitedly pulsating prick was poised, its sheath pulled back tight from the tip that was almost a deep red color from the blood that throbbed and pounded in it. With something akin to wonder, he saw the swollen cock head was almost completely covered by her wide-stretched, hair-lined pussy lips that had so reluctantly parted to make room for his invading thickness.

Her entire cunt furrow was quivering in fear as he thrust his lust-thickened prick forward and he saw her pussy lips part and fold inward under the force of his entry, revealing the tiny pink bud of her little clit standing proudly erect and throbbing in its own wet valley.

Again, he gave a laugh that ended in a snort as he thrust his hips forward, causing the captive young wife to cry out in agony as his penetrating cock - like a mammoth redwood tree - disappeared up into her lewdly stretched cunt hole.

"Aaaaggggggrxhrrhhhh!" Claire screamed as she felt her :trembling thighs being spread even more painfully apart, and she gave out another birdlike mewl of distress, but it made no difference to him.

The powerful thrust of his cunt-stretching prick up into her helplessly stretched pussy forced her quaking ass-cheeks to clench and her legs to jerk up in the air. He began plunging and withdrawing with an ox like strength, brutally and lewdly fucking in and out of her tight little cunt, sawing heedlessly away with his wetly glistening cock.

The engineer's fucking was merciless and wild and his hands were all over her naked young body as he pinched and massaged her fearfully quivering tits, leaving scratches on her smooth, white belly and bruises on her shoulders and tits. He was raping her, but she could do nothing to stop him. Her mind was near hysteria, but she really didn't want to scream and get outside help. She didn't want anyone to know - ever - that she had herself involved in this horrible depraved infidelity.

Each savage fuck was hurting the ravished blonde wife now, jostling her humiliated body as he pounded his massively pulsating hardness home, its head banging up against the cushiony tip of her cervix, causing her to wince at each stroke. He was fucking into her so hard that the force of his lunges was shoving her helplessly squirming body deep down into the mattress.

Claire never stormed struggling or pleading, but her voiced protests were as futile as her pathetic efforts to escape. This man she'd thought she was attracted to was fucking into her as hard and as violently as he could now, with his arms straight down at his sides, and his claw-like fingers digging savagely into her spasmodically quaking ass-cheeks.

Calvin felt a slow aching pressure building deep within his cum-filled balls; and he gripped her frantically wriggling ass-cheeks and squeezed with a crushing strength, feeling her quake from head to toe in protest as great gasps of passion began spewing from his own throat.

"Oh, fuck ... oh, oh," he gasped, and groaned, increasing the viciousness of his strokes so that his pelvis smacked' like a wooden paddle hard against her wetly trembling cunt as his long, thick cock rammed far up into the hidden recesses of her obscenely violated belly.

When he felt himself cumming, he put his hands down beneath her knees and shoved her widespread thighs up over her shoulders until her knees were on each side of her head and her tight little pussy defenselessly exposed to whatever outrage he wanted to perpetrate on it. A moment later, he ground his huge, lust-hardened prick as far up into her wetly opened cunt as he could go, rousing groans of passion from his lips that once again locked tightly to hers. His hands again clasped her squirming ass-cheeks in a death grip, the ache in his heavily bloated balls becoming unbearable.

Now! The moment was now!

He gasped into the un-reciprocating wetness of her mouth, felt the wild staccato bursting of his prick and then, with a deep soul-shattering roar that went on and on, his white-hot cum exploded deep up inside her belly, spewing its liquid far into the rippling depths of her lewdly stretched cunt!

"To Be Continued..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds