Tracey's New Friend

Tracey got a little more aggressive, pulling Kim's smooth neck into range. She kissed her full on the mouth, lips crushing against each other as fluid tongues snaked through. I could hear quiet moaning and whimpering, but couldn't tell which beautiful mouth it was coming from. Maybe both, who knows. Kim had the palm of one hand on Tracey's chest, her palm flat against rough lace as she gently massaged and squeezed the large mound of flesh beneath. Tracey ended the kiss, planting small, sensuous kisses across Kim's chin, jawline, and up to her delicate ear. She got close enough to nibble and lick, but did neither. Her partially opened mouth barely breathed on the exposed flesh, sending visible shivers through Kim's supple body, I could see goose flesh raise on her exposed arms.

Slowly, gently, Tracey brought her mouth in contact with that small ear, her agile tongue snaking out to gently stab at the lobe, caressing the juncture of lobe and jaw. I slowed my stroking; all I could see was that tongue. It flicked gently under the lobe, then traced the outside edge up toward the top before sliding back to the bottom of the lobe. The tongue slid under and behind the lobe, pulling it forward to meet her reaching lips. She took Kim's ear lobe in her full red lips, gently sucking and nibbling with just flesh.

I heard Kim breathe in sharply, a low gasp which continued into a quiet whimper as Tracey's lips released the ear, and her tongue traced the way back down to her neck. Her lips parted again, to close gently against Kim's lovely neck, nibbling her way down to the collarbone. Kim had both hands behind Tracey's head now, holding her close as she worked her way around her lithe body. Kim's upper chest had flushed slightly, just barely noticeable from my close vantage point in the muted light. Tracey had her right hand on Kim's chest, tracing the line of satin across the top of the corset, barely teasing the almond flesh presented there. Tracey's left hand roamed about Kim's hip, teasing the sliver of exposed flesh between her corset and skirt.

"Ohhh, fuck. Just take it off," Kim gasped through clenched teeth. Tracey had been teasing the skin around her waist for a while, and it was obviously driving her mad. Tracey giggled, and slid a thumb into the waist. She pulled very gently downward, stopping after only an inch. She continued loving Kim's neck as her other hand moved to the waist on the other side, sliding the skirt down till it was even. Kim moaned her disapproval, but instead of taking over her own skirt, moved her hands to Tracey's hips.

Tracey raised her head, and Kim lowered hers, so they were staring directly into each other's eyes. They smiled almost in unison, then very, very slowly, gently slid each skirt down the other's waist, exposing luscious bare skin inch by delectable inch. I slowed my stroking, not wanting to lose it on this erotic sight. Both skirts seemed to hesitate as they navigated the generous curves of those two luscious asses, but finally gave way to gravity and the female hand.

Once past the hips, both skirts fell into a rumpled heap on the floor. Both women's legs were now bared completely, showcasing Tracey's strappy heels and --just as I'd hoped—Kim's thigh-high leather boots. I had to stop stroking at the sight of them, Tracey's long, shapely legs nudging and rubbing against Kim's leather-clad ones. More precum oozed from my cockhead, dribbling down into the stickiness I had already spread.

Tracey now stood before me wearing the maroon bustier, and a matching silk and lace thong. There was a small applique' at the back, looking more than a little bit like a tramp stamp and doing everything to accentuate her luscious ass. Kim still wore her black and red satin corset, her black leather thigh-high boots, and the tiniest shimmery black g-string I had ever seen. I went back to stroking as I tried to get a good look at it between these two heavenly bodies. It barely covered the top of her snatch, which appeared to be completely bald, with not even a hint of stubble.

The two vixens began kissing again, a little more passionately than before. Both pairs of hands were busy at work, trying to remove the other's top. Kim's nimble fingers were making quick work of Tracey's bustier, swiftly moving south along the line of hooks. Tracey was trying to untie the corset without a view, and kept pulling the wrong strings. She groaned in frustration through the kiss, and shifted to more ear nibbling as Kim broke off. Kim gasped and giggled at the same time, forming a very sexy sound. Her head was tilted forward, mouth slightly agape, when her dark piercing eyes found me from beneath her brows. Her beestung lips parted in a sexy, evil open-mouthed grin.

"Bitch, get over here and untie my corset."

Tracey giggled into her neck, sending more shivers up and down her spine. Kim breathed in sharply, and continued watching me. I rose from my cushioned seat, not releasing my hard cock yet. I continued to stroke it as I moved, Kim staring at my swollen member.

"Hmm, a little bigger than I remember 'em being." Then her demeanor changed. "You better not get any of that on my cushions." I assumed she was referring to the precum which now threatened to drip from my upright cock. "I want to see you lick it all up."

This didn't bother me, since I have tasted it many times before on Tracey's mouth. I took my free thumb and swiped it across the tip, careful to collect all of the sweet fluid. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked it all free, letting her hear me clean it. She smiled even more, showing me perfectly straight, bright white teeth.

I got behind her, and removed Tracey's hands from the ties. They immediately moved to Kim's firm ass cheeks, gathering one globe in each palm. I undid the damage Tracey had begun, then untied the black satin thread. When I released tension, the satin material relaxed, and the eyelets spread a bit. I was glad to see that they didn't spread too much, maybe an inch. Kim really did have a great figure, even without the enhancement. I was worried stuff was going to spill out all over the place. Wouldn't have stopped anything, but I was a little worried nonetheless.

Kim was just finishing with Tracey's bustier, and dropped it to the floor. She gripped her own corset, and pulled it apart more to remove it. Both women were now naked except for the panties. I resumed my position on the seat cushion, and could still taste the sweet fluid on my lips and tongue. I was just gripping my solid prong when Kim raised one booted leg, and planted it on the cushion before me. I slid forward again, giving a couple quick tugs on my tool. Reaching up to her supple thigh, I found the zipper, and slowly slid it down her leg. The leather parted, and Kim raised her dainty foot from the leather casing. She shuffled her feet, then lifted the other leg across at an angle, so I had to reach between two silk clad crotches to do my duty. As I leaned in, I caught the scent of arousal on both women, a deep, musky scent which was almost intoxicating. I could see the dampness beginning to soak through Tracey's silky garment, and looking the other way could see the same on Kim's.

I caught the zipper and smoothly slid it down, releasing her beautiful leg from it's prison. I love the sight of thigh-high boots on a woman, but Kim had such a knockout pair of stems, it should have been a crime to hide them. I silently hoped that she didn't own any pants.

Kim broke the kiss, and began working her way south with her lips and tongue. She licked and nibbled her way to Tracey's ear, making her squirm and squeal, then continued lower. She slowly made her way down the neck, pausing at the collarbone, then continued down her chest till she reached Tracey's erect nipples.

Before the surgery, Tracey was a little sensitive at the nipples, but nothing serious. After the surgery, she was extremely sensitive to stimulation there, and was voicing her approval now, her head thrown back and moaning softly. Kim's full lips and darting tongue worked their magic on Tracey's sensitive nipples, causing her to grab suddenly behind Kim's head with both hands, clamping down and holding her close as Kim continued suckling at those massive breasts. Tracey quivered from head to toe, almost losing her balance in those heels.

I was still sitting at the edge of the cushions, so I slid back to give them room. Kim turned slowly, her mouth still working away at Tracey's nipples. She brought Tracey around, until her exquisite behind was facing me. Tracey slowly sank back onto the cushions, her auburn locks spilling onto the pillows at my feet. I had resumed stroking my raging hard cock, very slowly to avoid pushing myself to the edge. I wanted to last as long as possible, hopefully long enough to get my dick wet in spite of Kim's threat. I shifted around to get a side view, and leaned back against the wall to get comfy.

Kim was still working those nipples, causing Tracey to writhe and squirm on the bed of pillows. She was panting slightly, with the occasional moan and squeal. Every so often Kim would hit a good spot, or maybe she was just tickling her, and Tracey would let out a sharp laugh and start to push Kim away. Kim was giggling a lot also, enjoying the smooth skin below her. She had parted Tracey's thighs, and was lightly grinding her silk-clad mound against Tracey's. Tracey's legs were spread so much, you'd think I was in there pounding her cunt. Her long legs rose up, wrapping around Kim's waist, her pointy heels resting against Kim's taut ass cheeks.

Kim slowly reached back with one arm, trailing her fingernails along Tracey's inner thighs. Tracey giggled, and relaxed her legs, allowing them to fall open invitingly. Kim slowly moved lower, her lips and tongue teasing across Tracey's smooth belly. Her tongue flicked and stabbed its way down to Tracey's navel, pausing to tease and play with the ring she found there. Tracey flinched and gasped at the soft ministrations, her taut stomach jerking and flexing at the sensation.

Kim's hand traced its way back up the leg before her, nails barely scratching the soft, sensitive skin as it neared her moist panties. Kim softened her oral work, barely brushing Tracey's belly as she neared the waist of her thong. Her lips barely brushed skin, dancing all around the silk covering Tracey's pubis.

Tracey's hands were up by her head, her delicate fingers gripping hard into the pillows she lay on. Her eyes were shut, her mouth partially open, panting lightly in ecstasy as she rolled her head slowly back and forth. An occasional whimper escaped her lips as Kim continued teasing the tender flesh near her now-drenched pussy. Kim teased all around the pelvic area, avoiding direct contact. Her lips and tongue lightly brushed their way around Tracey's belly, finding their way down to her inner thighs. Kim would start near Tracey's knees, slowly brushing her way north until just below the silk. She would pause there, her dark hair just barely touching Tracey's soft skin, her mouth within an inch of the sensitive mound. Her hot breath lightly fluttered across, causing Tracey to twitch and squirm, her stomach and pussy retracting away from the sensation involuntarily. Kim would then shift back down to the other knee, and repeat the same maneuver. I had stopped stroking my cock, and was taking mental notes. Tracey was obviously digging this attention, in fact her whole being seemed centered in her wet sex.

Kim brought a hand up to the silk garment, ever so slightly brushing it with the back of her fingers. Tracey's crotch would tense, then try to push upward to increase the pressure. Kim anticipated every attempt, keeping her hand far enough away to keep the pressure light as a feather. I put my hand back to my cock, stroking slowly. Tracey was in another world, the sensations so intense that she would occasionally babble something incoherent under her breath.

A single finger slid under the waist of Tracey's thong, then was joined on the other hip by the other hand. Kim slowly rolled the soft panties down, an inch at a time, slowly revealing Tracey's pleasure folds. As the panties continued down over her hips, Tracey raised her hips to let the material to pass under her ass. When she did this, Kim's face was just above her pussy, and her long soft hair barely brushed across the outer lips. Tracey gasped at the sudden touch, and jerked her hips, planting her ass back into the cushion. As soon as her cheeks touched, they rebounded as she drove her hips upward in search of that soft caress. Kim smiled, and continued sliding the thin material down those long, delicious legs. Tracey's arousal was now evident on her soft lips, glistening with moisture.

Kim teased her for a few more seconds making sure that Tracey was as near the brink as she was going to get without direct stimulation. She shifted her hips around until they were on the bed next to Tracey, her beautiful face now looking down over that wet pussy.

Kim lowered her lovely face between Tracey's legs, one hand reaching across to caress her hips and cup her ass. Kim's full lips brushed against the peak of Tracey's folds, dragging roughly across. Tracey gasped, and flinched away before pressing her hips back up to meet this new touch. Her mound pressed up to find Kim's extended tongue, which teased around the outer folds, tasting her sweet juices. Tracey eats a lot of fruits, and it seems to come through in her pussy juice. She has the sweetest tasting pussy, not a smidge of bitterness to it. I could eat it for hours if my jaw didn't cramp on me.

Tracey's breath was coming in ragged fits and starts now, as Kim's tongue slowly found its way into her inner sanctum. Her agile tongue gently parted the pink folds, finding Tracey's swollen bud and fluttering over it. Tracey's hips jerked as she fought to control her movements. Her moans were louder now, but she still had room to go. When Tracey gets going, she can wake up the neighbors if you hit it right.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!" Her words seemed to melt together, as the tension in her body increased. She was getting close to an orgasm already, and Kim was just getting started.

Kim rolled over so her thighs straddled Tracey's head, giving herself better access to that wet bucking pussy. Tracey's hands left the bed and grabbed Kim's ass, her fingernails digging in without warning. I heard a muffled yelp emerge from her pussy, as Kim reacted to the nails. I can attest, when she gets into it and digs those nails in, she's been known to draw blood.

Tracey tried to bury her face upward, but Kim was keeping her pussy out of reach. Tracey was close, and Kim planned to finish her before she let her do anything. Tracey managed to get a finger under the tiny silk panties Kim still wore, and pull the gusset aside to reveal a pussy just as wet as hers. I had stopped stroking again, as seeing Tracey in the throes of ecstasy were too much for me. That always drove me over the edge, till I was pumping her hot pussy with what felt like gallons of come. Even without touching it, my cock was harder than I had seen it before, and was oozing so badly I had a small puddle of precum on my stomach.

Kim buried her face now, her lips and tongue working over every inch of that sopping wet pussy. She alternated between long, wide licks and quick jabbing swipes which moved all around that cunt. Every so often she would slow down, and insert her long tongue into Tracey's entrance, tongue fucking her for all she was worth.

Tracey was arching hard now, the pussy above her face completely forgotten in her race toward orgasm. Her moans had become screams, though still not full volume. Her hands had abandoned Kim's ass as well, digging back into the bed as Kim went into overdrive.

"Almost there, almost...that's it...there...right there...right...there..." her babbling morphed into a scream as the wave finally crashed over her. She arched up completely onto her head, Kim having trouble maintaining pressure as Tracey bucked her hips wildly. Her whole body convulsed as an electrical current passed through her, her thighs still spread wide. Kim's hands were clamped onto Tracey's ass, pulling that sweet pink pussy to her eager mouth. Kim was lost now, too, lost in the spasming cunt at her lips. She continued sucking on the clit and flicking her tongue, as Tracey rode through a long, intense orgasm. Her screams had lost their intensity now, reverting back to incoherent babbling and guttural moaning. She was over the top, but Kim kept her on the crashing wave with her constant licking and sucking.

Kim relaxed her hold on Tracey's hips, and slowed her tongue. She raised up to smile at me, striking a sexy pose in the process. She was on her elbows and knees, her great, round ass jutting up invitingly. Tracey's pussy juice was smeared all across Kim's face, giving her a slight glaze. She smiled at me, licking those wet, pouty lips slowly and moaning.

"Mmmmm, I just love the taste of pussy. Are you okay sweetie?" she giggled as she twisted around slightly to see Tracey's face.

Tracey was a wet noodle on the bed, arms and legs spread at odd angles, her dark tresses splayed out around her head. She had broken a sweat, giving her skin a gorgeous sheen. She merely smiled weakly, and mm-hmm'd in response. She held up one finger, as if asking for time as she licked her dry lips slowly.

Kim giggled, and rolled off her. Rising to her feet, she turned her back to me. I began stroking my cock again, very slowly since watching Tracey go over the edge had put me on it. Kim looked back over her shoulder at me with a coy grin, and arched her back slightly, sticking her ass out. She then hooked a thumb in the g-string on each side, and slowly slid the waistband down over her curvy hips. The g-string rolled slowly down her ass crack as she dropped her mouth open, looking like a girl out of a spank mag. Right before the g-string let loose from her crack, she paused, holding that pose and looking at me with a 'come fuck me' look on her face.

I started breathing deeply, and yanked my hand away from my swollen cock. She giggled at my reaction, and continued taking off her panties.

"Guess I've still got it, huh?" she smiled. Turning a haughty look my way, she said, "Too bad you can't have it."

My cock stiffened even more at that display, especially the comment. Tracey finally stirred, and pulled Kim back onto the bed. Kim had gotten pretty worked up herself, and was dripping wet. Tracey slid between her thighs, and dove into the wet box before her like a starving puppy.

I had started to stroke again, but stopped just as quickly at the sight of her beautiful face between another woman's thighs. Her tongue and lips were all business, swirling and lapping and sucking and nibbling her way around that wet little pussy. Kim responded similar to Tracey, but instead of grabbing the pillows, she latched onto Tracey's head, pulling her tighter into her snatch. She was already moaning up a storm, building the volume faster than Tracey had. I guess Tracey is pretty good at eating pussy, judging from the reaction. Kim would squeeze her thighs for a moment, then seem to remember there was someone in there and release. Tracey kept at it the whole time, chasing her squirming lap around the bed.

When Kim finally came, it wasn't the loud screaming of Tracey. It was like hearing an opera singer get off, her moans seemed to build in volume and intensity until she started hitting notes at the high end of the scale. She managed to keep her hips on the bed, giving Tracey better access to that spasming box. Kim's head tossed from side to side, her dark main sliding across her face until it resembled a knotted mess. Her whole body spasmed, then relaxed, then spasmed again. Where Tracey's orgasm hit a crescendo and then faded out smoothly, Kim launched into a minute-long aria, her twitching body keeping the time. As the chorus finished, her whole body suddenly went limp, and her hands lost their grip on Tracey's head. Tracey kept at her clit for a few more seconds, then looked up after all reaction had ceased.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds