Tracey's New Friend

Sam's cock was still in my mouth, my strong grip on his ass preventing him from withdrawing. I continued sucking as my eruption subsided, Tracey's hand still milking my cock. The sensation was amazing, her hand still stroking my hard cock, somehow having had time to get lube in her hand before she grabbed hold. Kim's giant cock was still in my ass, though she had stopped fucking me and was sitting there giggling. Sam's cock was still hard, and he was gasping as I continued milking it for all the juice I could find. I had a mouth full of it, holding it all in while I finished his cock. He finally couldn't take it anymore, and pulled back hard, his cock leaving my mouth with a POP. Tracey leaned over my face, a satisfied smile still on her lips as she continued slowly stroking my tingling cock. The sensation was too much, but I was so spent I didn't have the energy to stop her, I just lay there savoring my first mouthful of another man's cum. She looked me in the eye, and I swallowed hard, taking it all down. She kissed me gently on the lips, and settled in next to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds