Tracey's New Friend

"Kim? Are you still with us?" Tracey giggled. Then she looked concerned as Kim didn't answer.

"Kim?" Tracey reached a hand up to gently shake her chest.

Kim started awake, looking around confused for a second until she saw Tracey between her legs still. She then smiled weakly and dropped her head back on the pillows.

"I saw John there with his cock out, and for a second I thought I got drunk and did something really stupid." She moaned and stretched like a happy cat, then twitched a couple times as chills attacked her spine.

"You sure you don't do this on a regular basis?" Kim giggled, pulling Tracey up for a kiss. Their two faces were glazed with each others juices, mixing nicely on their full lips. Their bodies entwined, knees parting thighs, lips meeting and tongues searching. After what I had just watched, seeing the two of them just making out was almost more than I could handle. They kissed languidly for a few minutes before they finally broke off, and looked at my hard cock. Tracey looked quizzically at me after not seeing a puddle of goo stretching up my chest.

"Baby, you didn't come yet?"

"No, I was hoping for a little help in that regard."

Kim glared at me, trying to look mean. She played it well, though it only served to make her look even hotter. My cock swelled a bit more.

"Baby, I'm way too sensitive to take anymore, and my mouth is already sore from eating her pussy. Sorry, but you'll just have to finish yourself off while we watch."

I wrapped a hand gingerly around my sensitive tool, and then paused as her face brightened. She pulled Kim's ear close, and whispered excitedly.

"Yeah, why?....For him?...Really?...Really..."

Kim turned her smoldering eyes to look me up and down.

"Hands off. I'll be right back." She kissed Tracey a couple more times as she pulled free from her embrace. Tracey protested playfully, but let her go. Kim disappeared into what looked like a walk in closet. I looked at Tracey, questioning. Tracey just smiled.

"You'll see."

I slid over next to her, and kissed her beautiful lips. As her tongue entered my mouth, I could taste Kim's pussy. My cock twitched at the thought, and I was disappointed I couldn't taste the real thing.

Kim was suddenly standing behind me. I twisted to look up at her, but she pinned my hips to the bed. I felt a finger spreading my ass cheeks, and protested by reflex.

"So, I understand you enjoy the cock on occasion," she said as she spread a cold lubricant into my rectum. The feel of her fingers alone was almost too much. I looked at Tracey, who was grinning from ear to ear, and staring slightly astonishedly at Kim.

"Roll over, I don't want you rubbing on my pillows and blowing your wad."

I obeyed, coming up to see a very large black strap on swinging from a harness at her crotch. Tracey has one at home, and I enjoy her bending me over and fucking me like a bitch. Sometimes she even dresses me up in her lingerie and stockings. I don't know why, but her silky smooth panties against my balls seems to heighten the excitement, especially when she doesn't remove them to fuck me. Just pulls the thong aside, and slides her cock in.

Tracey has a couple different ones at home, different sizes depending on what mood she is in. The one Kim was sporting was no longer than Tracey's biggest one, but was definitely thicker, by a good margin. The shaft was very veiny, which I like due to the increased friction. The head swelled away from the shaft, really like seeing a baby arm clutching an apple. I was both excited at the sight of it, and nervous. The kicker was Kim's new outfit. She had somehow taken her boots along without me noticing. She had put them back on, along with a matching black leather corset, collar, and little leather cap. One hand was gripping her cock while she greased it up with the other.

"Spread 'em, bitch. This big cocks going in your little ass."

I did as I was told, spreading my legs and pulling my knees up to give her better access. Tracey quickly slipped into the closet and came out with a towel, which she slid up under my hips. Kim had a devilish look on her face as she positioned herself between my thighs, aiming her massive cock for my tight little rectum. The tip spread my cheeks, and came to rest against my browneye.

Tracey was giggling as she watched this woman get ready to fuck me. She was eyeing this huge toy, and looked at me with an odd look.

"Just try to relax, honey!" Her comment blended into snickering as she tried to contain herself. She enjoyed fucking me as much as I enjoyed taking it, and she knew this was bigger than anything I'd had in my ass up till now.

Kim slowly pressed forward, the broad head pushing in against my sphincter. I felt immense pressure building, and slowly felt a stretching. The pain started quicker than I expected, but Kim hadn't loosened my ass up first. I gasped, and forced myself to breathe deeply. I bore down like I was taking a dump, since that seems to help sometimes. It helped some, but this was just a humongous tool. Suddenly it slipped past my ring, and it was in.

Stars burst in my head, as the pain shot from my stretched ass straight up my spine. I gripped the pillows, and concentrated on breathing. Kim giggled slightly, obviously enjoying her position of power. Tracey reached for my still-hard cock, but Kim swatted her hand away.

"No. Two women weren't enough to make him come, then this is all the greedy little bitch gets." She looked back at me with a self-satisfied smile, and slowly rolled her hips forward, sliding more of her big black cock into my ass. The pressure was immense, and all I could do was breathe through it. The pain had subsided, but returned with her slow thrust. I clenched my eyes shut, enjoying the moment. Pleasure was sneaking around the edges, mingling with the pain to intensify both.

Kim was still sliding that huge cock into my tight little ass, not having reached the balls yet. She launched into a tirade, telling me I was a bitch, and a slut, and calling me all kinds of filthy names.

Tracey lay back next to us, her legs open so I had a full view of her still-soaked cunt. She was slowly rubbing one tit, her other hand tiptoeing down into her wet labia. Her middle finger slowly, lightly slid up and down her slit, gently caressing the outside. She tweaked her own nipple and gasped, smiling at me as she enjoyed the show.

Kim hit the end of her down stroke, and paused for a second before slowly sliding that massive thing back out. The pain was almost completely gone now, replaced by intense pleasure, and an awesome stretching sensation. The stretching caused a little pain, but my ass had already relaxed enough that I began enjoying myself. I settled in and relaxed, closing my eyes as I moaned.

Kim saw this, and took it as her cue. She fell into a rhythm, sawing gently into my ass with her monster cock. I tried to spread my legs wider, but they wouldn't go. The toy was so long, each stroke in or out seemed like an eternity. I could feel each vein as it rippled across my stretched sphincter, each one causing waves of pleasure to shiver up my spine. I began to squirm, getting lost in the moment. Kim picked up her pace, and I enjoyed it more and more the faster and harder she went. Soon she was pounding at my poor stretched ass like there was no tomorrow, but I was lost. Tracey told me later I was squirming around and moaning like a porn slut, really getting into it. At first she thought I was playing it up for Kim, but then she realized that I was totally into it.

Kim continued fucking away at my little hole, getting to the point where she was burying the heavy balls in the crack of my ass with each down stroke. Kim had grabbed my ankles and spread them wide, bending them back toward my head till I was almost folded in half. This gave her all the access she needed. I was completely centered on the massive log working in and out of my ass, until Tracey pulled me from my euphoric state.

"You are such a little bitch."

She sounded pissed, and both Kim and I looked at her quickly. As soon as I saw her face, I realized she was just getting into it. Once Tracey was in the groove of fucking me at home, all kinds of sick shit would come out of her pretty little mouth. Once or twice she actually scared me a little with the stuff she thought up. Tracey knew how much I loved the dirty talk when there was a thick cock in my ass. A rubber one that is. I've never messed around with any guys, not sure I want to.

Kim watched as Tracey dipped her middle finger into her honeypot, and then smiled, joining the game.

"He is a little bitch. And a total ass slut. I've had this huge cock for about a year now, and I have yet to find a woman who can take it in her vag. But your little bitch ass takes it in one push." I felt my cock surge from the talking, and whimpered a little.

"You even sound like a little bitch," said Tracey. "Go on, whimper some more you little bitch. Whine for me about how big that cock is."

"It's really big," I whimpered softly, enjoying myself and yet feeling kind of weird at the same time.

"I think it should be bigger. You always whine, 'I want the big one, stretch my ass.' Well, sweetie, if that ain't stretching your ass, I don't know what will."

I squirmed my hips as Kim continued fucking away, whimpering along with it. It didn't really hurt anymore, but I knew if I kept making noise it would goad Tracey into some really good stuff.

"Such a bitch," she continued. "I've watched tiny little women take bigger cocks, bigger fatter cocks, sometimes in both holes at the same time, without making as much noise as you. You beg for the cock, and then you whine when you get it. I think you need a good ass beating. Maybe I'll do that after Kim's done." Tracey knew I liked when she smacked my ass good while we were fucking, so her threat was more of a tease.

Kim was still fucking like a champ, her hips pumping like she had a real one attached. This woman had obviously fucked a lot using a strap on, as her technique was a lot smoother than Tracey's. She was sweating and panting a little now, but I soon realized it wasn't just form the effort. From the way she was moving, it appeared the strap on was rubbing her clit with each stroke. She wasn't too close yet, but I could tell she planned on fucking me until SHE came.

Tracey continued with the talking, but addressed Kim. "You know he is such a little ass whore. I get the best reaction when I threaten to make him take a real cock in his ass. You should see his little cock jump when I say that, oooohh, kind of like that." My cock twitched again. Like I said, I've never been attracted to guys, but the idea of Tracey 'forcing' me to do another guy is kind of hot, not sure why.

Kim seemed intrigued by that one. "Oohh, so you want to take a load of cum in the ass, is that it? You want to feel that hard, warm cock pounding your ass like I am right now, balls slapping against your ass until he just lets loose and cums up your tight little ass?" Her rhythm had picked back up from hearing this, and I could feel the pressure in my balls slowly building. Tracey had never made me cum just from fucking my ass, but it looked like this chick might do it. Tracey gasped and giggled, as she continued diddling her clit.

"You should mention sucking a cock."

I moaned loud, and both women giggled as my cock strained and seemed to swell a bit more. I had never seen my cock this hard, it was so tight it almost felt like it would burst.

"You really are a bitch, aren't you? Well, let's just see how much you like sucking cock." Tracey and I both looked at her, unsure of her meaning. Then Kim shouted toward the cracked door.

"SAM!"

I heard this, and thought, dammit, I don't want to suck on a rubber cock tonight. Tracey likes when I do that, but her toys are so firm it really hurts the jaw. From hearing the name Sam, and knowing Kim is a lesbian, most guys would assume it was her female roommate, right?

The door swung open, and in walked a man in dark blue gym shorts and a grey t shirt, and nothing else. He looked about my height(6'), and was built pretty solid: it was obvious he took care of himself and worked out. He paused inside the door, and took in the scene before him.

Kim smiled sweetly up at him, not missing a stroke with her cock. "Hi doll. We've got a little ass whore here who just can't seem to get off with two hot chicks, even with my big cock in his ass. Think you can help?"

Sam smiled back, and stepped toward the bed. I looked at Tracey, who was obviously waiting for the show of her life. I looked at Kim, who was looking more evil than ever, watching Sam slide his shorts off.

I looked back toward Sam just in time to see a large cock spring up as his shorts dropped. He was well hung, longer than average and just a little thicker. He was already sporting a semi, as he stepped up to my head. Kim's thrusting had pushed me toward the edge of the pillows, so Sam could stand with his sack and cock hanging directly above my eyeline.

"I've been listening to you guys for awhile. It had quite an effect."

I was staring at this large cock just inches above my face, and lowering toward my mouth. I started to protest, but all I got was laughter from both girls. Sam paused, till he heard the laughter and understood the game. He lowered his cock till the head was resting on my closed lips. Kim's pounding continued, causing his resting cock to jostle about my mouth a bit.

"Go on, suck that cock," said Tracey. "I've been waiting for this a long time."

I thought, what the hell, and opened my mouth. I slid my tongue out, and swirled it around the tip before opening wide to allow him entry. He bent forward, sliding his partially soft cock into my open mouth. Even soft, it was pretty long. As he fed that tube steak past my teeth and approached my throat, I hoped he was a shower and not a grower.

I heard Tracey moan a little louder, and cut my eyes her way to look. She had an intense look on her face, as her fingers sped up on her clit. Her legs were spread wide, exposing her sopping wet box for all of us to see. She mumbled, "That is so fucking hot," and continued rubbing her clit. Her other hand slid down and began teasing her opening with one finger.

Sam hit bottom, his balls resting across my nose; my mouth and throat full of cock. It was the most humiliating position I had ever been in, and yet I felt my cock throbbing with excitement. He held his position, not moving at all. I worked my throat muscles as best I could, moving my tongue around the sensitive underside of his cock. He groaned his approval, and I felt his cock thicken and lengthen. I relaxed my throat as much as possible, letting him grow.

The cock in my mouth grew to full hardness, stretching my throat a bit. Not as much as Kim's did to my ass, but it was full nonetheless. Once he was at full erection, Sam slowly began sliding his long cock out of my throat. I gripped his member with my lips, still swirling my tongue around whatever it could reach. He groaned some more as the tip reached my mouth, and my tongue wrapped all around the sensitive parts.

My head hung off the edge of the cushions, lining up my mouth and throat for easy access. He slowly worked into a rhythm, softly fucking my open mouth. His balls bounced against my face with every down stroke, and I felt my cock surge again. I could feel the pressure building toward a much-needed relief, but not yet.

"Holy shit, suck that cock," gasped Kim. "Deep throat that fucker. Suck it, yeah, suck it."

Her pumping had sped up, and from the sound of her voice, it was obvious the clit-rubbing was having the desired effect. I could feel her thighs quivering slightly between mine, as she seemed to be building toward another climax. Sam was still fucking my mouth, and it was really turning me on.

I cut my eyes to check on Tracey again, and loved what I saw. Her dark hair was plastered against her forehead with sweat, and her face was drawn into an orgasmic look. This fueled my own ardor, as I watched her fingers become a blur on her clit, the other hand plunging two, now three fingers in and out of her sloppy wet hole. She was moaning softly, as if trying not to upset the wonderful show she was watching.

Sam was enjoying my mouth, and had picked up the pace, really pumping it in there now. His balls were slapping against my forehead, so hard I thought it must be hurting him. I felt him move, then something brushed my cock. I heard Kim's voice, strained from pleasure.

"No, don't touch it. All he gets are the cocks."

My cock was straining, it was so tight and hard it almost hurt. I have never felt what other guys call 'blue balls', unless it is just a feeling of frustration at not getting any. At this moment, however, I was definitely feeling some heavy pressure in my sack. If I didn't get one off soon, I thought my cock might just burst. The wave was still building, but seemed to be taking a long time. Considering I'd had no direct stimulation of my penis this entire time, it was actually building pretty good.

Sam sped up again, his breath coming in grunts and ragged gasps.

"Shit, this dude can suck a cock."

Kim and Tracey both moaned at that one, obviously enjoying the debasement. I enjoyed it too, feeling a strange sensation begin to tingle my body.

"Come on little cocksucker," said Kim. "Suck that cock. He's loving it, he's just fucking away at your little cocksucking mouth. I think he's gonna come in your little bitch mouth. That's what you want isn't it, that's what...you wa..wa..want..."

Kim's little diatribe trailed off into another orgasm, seemingly as good as the first. She wailed through it, somehow not missing a beat with her pounding hips. I couldn't see any of it, but the sound alone was driving me mad, closer and closer to my own explosion.

Sam grunted, and pumped faster. I wasn't sure if he was gay or bi, but he was obviously enjoying what he was watching. I looked toward Tracey, just in time to see Sam's large finger take over fucking her little cunt. She screamed, and came hard all over his fingers.

I was right on the edge now, and I could tell Sam was too as he now pumped into my throat like a man possessed, balls slapping all over the place. I lost control of myself, and began pumping my hips, fucking at the air looking for any stimulation I could find. Kim, coming back down from her own climax, grabbed my hips and drove them back to the bed. She was still tingly from the harness rubbing her clit, I could tell by the twitching of her hips against mine. I fought against her hands, trying to get my cock against anything warm.

Sam withdrew his fingers from Tracey, and concentrated on his own peak. He sped up again, pumping into my aching mouth and grunting. I felt him stiffen, then pull back a little so just the first couple inches were pumping past my lips. I reached up and grabbed his firm ass with both hands, keeping him from getting too far away. His grunts turned to moans and whimpers as he began twitching in pre-orgasmic excitement.

"Yeah, suck it. Suck every drop of cum out of that cock. I want to see you suck it and lick it clean, and swallow every drop." Kim's voice was slightly hoarse now, from all the yelling and wailing she had been doing. "Come on cocksucker, suck it all down."

I sucked for all I was worth as he sprinted the last distance, his cock swelling even more in my mouth. Just before he erupted, Tracey chimed in.

"Come on baby, swallow that cum for me. I love watching you suck a cock, it's driving me nuts. Come on, swallow it."

He yelped one last time, then froze for a second with just the tip in my mouth. His hips suddenly lurched forward, and thick, salty fluid erupted forth. His cock jerked again and again, flooding my mouth with his thick hot cum. He was moaning again, his cock twitching repeatedly. His cum in my mouth triggered my own orgasm, my hips bucking up to nothing. I came hard, my cock spewing up across my chest, and splashing down on my neck. Tracey lunged in and grabbed my spasming cock, pumping it through the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. I sucked hard on Sam's cock as my body shattered, jets of thick white cum roping across my torso. I came and came, spilling what seemed like gallons across my body. The wave lasted what seemed an eternity, every ounce of my being pulled into my spasming cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds