True Love Between The Races

With the lights on in the room, John could see all of her as she lay in front of him with her legs wide open and panting with her desire. The white robe under her brown body made her look even sexier. His cock was so fucking hard. It was as hard as the first time he had ever fucked a dark skin woman when he was a 18 year old virgin. He was so worked up. He had to fuck her and fuck soon or he would cum just looking at her beauty. This woman was so superior to any he had in his life before. And she was in the bed waiting for his touch. He said to her, "OH MY GOD Alexis. You are even more beautiful than I ever imagined. God you are so stunning. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Beautiful, and so sexy.."

She smiled up at him and said, "Really John? Would you do something for me?"

He swallowed hard and said, Anything! I'd do anything for you baby!"

She said, "I want you to eat me like you told me you would do. Eat me John. Then when I can't stand it any longer, I want you to make love to me. Make slow and gentle love to me John until I scream and then fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast and make me cum again and again."

He sat on his knees now in a type of daze. He heard what she was saying to him but he was drifting off in a dream world not believing what he was hearing or what was going on. Never in his life did he believe he would get this far with the woman lying in front of him on their first date or any date for than matter. Hell this wasn't even a date they met at the party. And now she was asking him, almost begging him to make love to her. Hell he would have worshipped her if she had asked him. He would have gladly been her slave. And she was asking him, asking to make love to her.

So as he and bent in and kissed her left nipple sticking up and around her full tit he didn't realize what a web of lust and savage sex he was going to have over the next few weeks.

It was the longest nipple he had ever seemed and he sucked it like a baby as she held his head tight against her breast. As he licked and sucked on it before moving over her to suck the other one, his cock touched her upper thigh and it seemed to burn him a little.

God! Her breasts were very big so heavy and so nice. He found out later that they were 38DDs. The biggest set of breasts he had ever touched. He had to use two hands to circle one of them completely. As he squeezed his hands gently around one, he pushed the nipple up even higher and out further so his teeth could really get hold of it1 He bit each one gently. She moaned for him to bit them harder and to suck and pull on them!. He gladly obeyed! His tongue licked and flicked over her hard nipples making Alexis moaned softly. When he bit and pulled on them with his teeth she held his head and arched lifting her pelvis up into him. His cock rubbed between her legs and over her hot slit!

After letting him work on her breasts for a long time, she reached over and grabbed his throbbing cock. He was very nice. Very nice indeed. He was thick and extremely hard and about 8 inches long maybe more. But it was his hardness she liked the best. She knew the first time she saw him that he would be a great fuck! She played it cool but deep inside her she wanted that big dick in her snatch as bad or more than John did!

She smiled up at him when she saw the size and hardness of his cock. It pleased her to know he had a nice cock. She had some men in her life and most of them were 7 maybe 8 inches. John was a good 8-inchs maybe a little more. And he was also thick and extremely hard. Some white and black men that have been in her sex life were never this hard. Some were thicker, some a little bit bigger many smaller. But none were as hard; Alexis liked John's cock very much!

He was working hard pleasing her sucking her nipples while his hands and fingers made love to her pussy. She pulled his face up to her and kissed him. She licked his lips and neck and bit him on the shoulder drawing a little blood. John was so engrossed with her body he didn't even feel it! She licked the drops up with her tongue and moaned.

She looked at him with his thick hard cock in her hand and said, "Why are you waiting John. God baby, you're so hard." She wrapped her hand around the shaft tighter and could just get her fingers to touch. She was thinking, "He be 4 or 5 inches thick. I like thick cocks more than long ones. But he's both!"

She stroked it back and forth a few times and smiled again saying, "And, so hard. Oh John! I think we are going to be very good friends by the morning baby."

Then she asked him: "Do I still look good enough to eat?"

He smiled and told her: "Oh god yes Alexis. You look like a full course dinner. In my eyes you look like surf and turf. That's my favorite meal. Up until now."

She smiled up at him and said: "So what's your favorite meal now John?"

He laughed and said: "Dark meat! Your dark meat, the dark meat between your lovely thighs. And I'll show you how I like to taste this dark meat!"

She laughed and squeezed his cock again. Then she said: "Then please do, eat some of my dark meat now. Do what you told me you would do. Eat me. Eat my pussy John. Eat me and make me cum baby. Then I'll show you where to put this nice hard thick cock of yours."

His smile was as big as his cock was hard now. He began to kiss her and licked down her body. He took another minute or two for each tit and nipple before moving further down her beautiful dark body. She used her hands to push his head in the direction she wanted his mouth to move. It was towards her warm waiting cunt.

She lay there on the bed with her black hair around her face and shoulders. Her body was so nice and as John moved down it he could fell her warmth. He inhaled her perfume and as he moved further down her body that he caught her sent of musk coming off from between her open thighs. As he licked below her belly button and down each of the sides of her pussy he made sure he didn't touch it directly yet. She jumped and moaned as his mouth and tongue came close to her wetness again and again but never touching it. He licked over the tops of her light brown thighs and she parted them wide for him saying: "Oh yes baby. Lick me! Lick my pussy. Oh god. Come on John. Make love to my pussy baby. Eat my cunt John."

He teased her for a few more minutes getting her so worked up she cried out rocking her pussy and trying to fuck him before he even touched it. His cock so hard and so full of cum he felt like his dick was going to explode. As he moved between her legs now he bent them at the knees and opened her thighs wide. He smiled up at her and licked down into her inner thighs and up them touching her pussy lips with just the tip of his tongue.

She cried out again and lifted her round beautiful ass up off the bed and bean to thrust her pelvis up into his face. He slid his hands under her ass holding her up off the bed. He said to himself: "This is going to be so fucking wild."

He moved his lips lightly over her sex and let her feel his warm breath less than an inch from the center of her opened wet cunt. She moaned again and held his head with her hand slowly moving it into her. She guided his mouth to exactly where she wanted him to lick her. As his tongue moved up and down her slit, he could taste her sweet salty juices already. She was close to cumming and he hadn't actually begun to eat her yet. She arched as his two lips come down on top of her slit and kissed her pussy. He kissed her pussy lips like he kissed her lips on her face. Then he put his tongue deep into her opening. He slowly moved it in and out of her hole fucking her with it. His fingers spread her pussy lips wider as she kept her hips arched up off the bed.

John lifted his head up from between her wide-open thighs just for a second to see what her pussy looked liked really up close. As he looked at her opened wet cunt he moaned, "GOD! OH GOD Alexis. Your pussy is so pretty baby."

She moved her hands to his head and pushed as she said, "Oh John don't stop. Your tongue feels like silk on my pussy. Eat me baby!"

He smiled and before he put his mouth back on her throbbing warm cunt he told her, "I'm going to make slow soft love to you Alexis. And then I'm going to fuck you and dump a huge load of my cum into your beautiful dark body!"

She pushed his head back down and pressed it into her screaming to be eaten cunt. She heard his words and her cunt felt his mouth moving as he spoke them into her wet opening. She arched again and began pumping into his face as he licked and bit her gently. John was really working his tongue in and over her entire pussy. She moaned, "Oh John. It feels so good baby. Eat me ... Eat me...Oh God...Eat my pussy baby!"

He smiled knowing he was really pleasing her. She moaned louder now and told him, "Lick it.. .Lick it now John...Lick it John...Ahhhh...Yes! Oh that's it...OH FUCK YES... Now suck again...Oh GOD YES JOHNTHAT"S SO GOOD!"

He moved two fingers on his right hand against her wet open hole. As he inserted them deep into her sex tunnel his other hand pulled back the hood covering her clit! He used his other fingers to gently stroke the huge pea shape lump sticking out. She cried out saying, "SUCK IT...YES...OH JOHN...YES!! YES!! YES!!! YES!! YES!! YES!! AHHHHHH...AHHHHHH...AHHHHHHH!! FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS... JOHN... I'm CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Alexis was screaming now as she was climaxing and cumming all over John's face and hands. Her body was going wild as John's tongue never stopped. He worked its way up into her pussy hole again and again as he began to tongue fuck her again. He used his fingers now to stroke her clit! Flicking three fingers over the hard nut as fast as he could! Faster and faster his fingers flew over Alexis's clit. John loved tongue fucking women especially dark skin beautiful women. He loved tonguing Alexis's pussy. He made love to it like none he had ever had before. She arched a few more times and finally she stayed up off the bed just grinding her hips around and around on his mouth and tongue crying out telling him how good he was making her feel.

As she reached the peek of another orgasm she grabbed his hair and squeezed his face with her legs. She yelled down to him, "EAT ME JOHN... E A T M E..... J O H N. OHHHHHHH YES BABY! EAT ME!!!! OHHHHH...GOD J O H N!! OHHHHHH... GOD BABY! YOU"RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN! OH FUCK! YES!...YES!!... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

After many more minutes of John's face between her legs sucking the life out of her, she got herself back under control before another climax hit her and she lost it again! She released his face with her legs and hands and told John, "Your mouth is driving me wild. I'm going to die John,! Oh shit!! I'm cumming again! Oh fuck John! Eat me. EAT MY PUSSY JOHNNY!!!!!!. OH JESUS...I'M CUMMING.... OH OH OH OH FUCK YES JOHN!!! MALE ME CUM!! I'M CUMMING BABY, I'M CUMMING!AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!"

When her orgasm subsided she pulled him up to her mouth and kissed him hard. She tasted her own cum as their tongues mixed and fucked together. John's cock was red and hard and she felt it throbbing on her inner thigh. God he felt even harder now. Good because she was going to need it hard, very hard. He bit her neck and whispered: "I want to fuck you so bad. Oh god Alexis. I have to fuck you now."

She moaned and told him: "Oh John! Please baby! One more time. Suck me one more time and make my pussy cum. Just one last time John, please make me cum one last time. Then I will fuck you like no other woman has ever fucked you. I promise."

She was so full of lust for his mouth. She wanted him to work hard on her again and make her cum. She loved to have her pussy licked and sucked but didn't get the opportunity to have it done it that much back home! It seemed that the men she dated were too hungry to fuck her and didn't want to bother about eating her pussy. Dam fools, she would have fucked them so much better if they took the time to do her.

She sometimes wondered if she liked it better than fucking. No not better than fucking but she did love having her cunt licked out that was for dam sure. Especially when it was done right. Done like John was doing her. She heard him say, "Again. Huh? You want me to have desert too? OK Alexis anything you want tonight. But I am going to fuck you before we're done."

She told him: "Oh god John. I promise baby I'm going to fuck you so good and so long when you're done. But, eat my pussy one more time. Please baby."

He smiled at her and licked his way back down her body. He licked her harder this time and used his fingers to begin to finger fuck her now. When he inserted his finger into her, she moaned and so did he. She was so warm and so wet. And she was tight. As he pumped two of them in and out of her now they got covered with her cum immediately. He pulled them out and tasted them. Man was she sweet! It made his cock jump with the idea that soon he would be inside that tight pussy hole filling it and fucking her body. He was just hoping he could last long. She was so dam beautiful. And he was so hard and so much in lust for her.

He sucked her pussy this time for almost another fifteen minutes. He sucked and licked and fingered fuck her pussy as she held his head moaning and humping her body on his face continuously. She knew her body would take longer this time before she orgasm. But when she did it would be huge. John didn't care how long he had to stay between her beautiful dark thighs. He loved eating pussy and he knew she would reward him with her body when he got her off this time. He opened her pussy again with his fingers, spreading it, seeing all of her pink insides. He flattened his tongue and pressed it against her pink and licked hard. She lifted her ass up and rotated her hips fuck him now with a steady motion. He knew she was getting closer to another orgasm He wanted to get her off again really bad. He had a trick he always used to help his ladies. He began to hum directly into her hole and then moved his lips up to hum directly on her clit. She screamed a little when she felt her clit being stimulated by his humming and she held his head pushing it hard into her pussy.

She yelled: "Oh God John!.. I love that baby. OH FUCK YES... NOW... NOW SUCK ME! SUCK ME.. OHHHHHH YESSSSS!! OH YES JOHN... SUCK MY PUSSY! OHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alexis went wild thrashing and rocking her belly hips and pelvis as John ate her just like she wanted it. John knew what she wanted and when to give it to her! He sucked all of her pussy into his mouth and continued to hum inside her cunt. She moaned as his long tongue went deeper into her cunt than before. She hissed at him saying: "OH JOHN... OH JOHN.. OHHHHHH JOHN... JESUS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH... YES BABY. CUMMING.. OH YES... SUCK IT! SUCK MY CUNT BABY! OHHH FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... YES!!SO GOOD!! SO GOOD BABY!!!"

His head was buried between her thighs that were pressing tightly against his temples again. Her hands held his head tightly into and against her wet warm pussy. His face was pressed so tight against her pussy he could hardly get any air. He continued licking and sucking all of her cunt, giving her more and more pleasure. Lust had filled his body completely now. All he wanted to do is drive Alexis crazy with the same lust so she would grab his cock and scream for him to fuck her, fuck her to death. What a way to go.

He smiled a little as he licked and sucked all the wetness out from between her legs. He licked, hummed, sucked and made love to that pussy for over an hour. He knew she had climaxed at last 4 times, maybe more this time. But while he was doing her, her musk was driving him wild. His hands, face and neck were covered with her cum as she had climaxed over and over again. Then just as he was sure she was done, she had one more exploding orgasm that surprised him too!

Before she let his face go and relaxed her thighs from around his head she had coated his face again with more of her cum. He was covered with it as he moved out from between her thighs and took a deep breath! He up over her body still licking it as he moved to her face. Again he stopped and sucked on those hard dark nipples. As he moved up her body his cock rubbed over her things and then in-between them.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She wiped her cum off his face and kissed him. She could feel his hardness touching her upper thigh right next to her steaming wet cunt. She then shifted a little and his cock pressed directly against her snatch. He felt it pressing directly against her wet cunt. She knew he wanted to fuck. God.. She wanted it too. He told her in a deep hors voice, "Put me in Alexis. Put my hard cock into your pussy hole baby! I have got to fuck you NOW!"

She reached between their bodies and took his hard red cock in her dark hands. He closed his eyes and said to himself, "Soon now! Soon I'll be inside and will fuck her and giving her even more pleasure."

But before that happened, she decided to suck his cock and give him some oral pleasure too. She knew he had worked on her body for a very long time. She told him: "Roll over baby."

She watched his body as he rolled over on his back. She smiled when she was his cock, so hard and thick and dripping with pre-cum sticking up in the air. She smiled down at him and started to lower her head.. He realized she wasn't going to sit on his cock and fuck him. She was going to suck on him. He told her: "You know you might get a mouth full of cum in a few seconds baby."

She smiled down at him and covered the big head with her lips. She sucked and licked the big hot cock head getting it all wet and slippery with her mouth. She came back up and kissed him hard before she told him: "You look good enough to eat too John. And you better save your cum for my pussy baby."

He moaned as her wet warm mouth went back down and over the cock head again. She started to pump the shaft with both of her small, soft, warm but firm hands. He arched his hips and held her head as he fucked her mouth for a few minutes. She sucked him like she was starving for his cock.. Finally he couldn't stand it any longer and he pulled her up to him. he said: "Oh God baby. I don't want to cum in your mouth. Not the first time.. I want to cum in your pussy the first time. Come on sit on my cock and fuck me. I want you so bad."

Now it was Alexis's turn to give this loving man what he so desperately desired from her. She was going to fuck him and let him fuck her. She was so very happy to let him come into her room and now her body. It was around 2AM and both of them had been making love for almost two hours. She pushed him back on the bed and slowly moved over him with her dark body. She straddled his hips with her knees and put her ass directly over his throbbing cock.

John watched as she smiled at him and slowly lowered her body down on his huge hard cock. It was red and very thick with a great mushroom head. She felt the pre-cum as her body touched the top of his cock head. She heard him moan as she covered it with her pussy and reached under her so she could open her pussy's outer lips. When she did she sat down a little further and let his cock head touch her pink insides. She moaned feeling how hard he was. He arched a little and she felt his thickness pushing into her hole. She was too tight. She started to wiggle and slowly rocked on his cock as she sat further down on it. She could feel his thick head going, going, a little more, going, almost there, going, it's almost inside her! YES! It's in! His cock head is gone into her hole. They both moaned loud!

The big red cock head was now in her cunt and moving deeper with every movement she made. She looked down at him and they both smiled. He reached up and squeezed her breasts! They were huge with long hard dark nipples. She began to rock back and forth as she pushed down on this big club between her legs. God he was so nice. Thick and hard and each time he lifted his ass up he pushed a little more of his cock into her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds