True Love Between The Races

He arched his back and pushed more of his dick in her pussy. She had at least 5 or 6 inches inside her now. Alexis said to him, "Time to get all of my John's cock inside me."

She began to ride up and down on him now and the juices inside her cunt flowed out and coated his entire shaft. A little slippery now his cock glided in and out of Alexis's pussy easier now. Lifting her body and using the spring in her knees, she lifted and let almost all of him come sliding out of her pussy until only the big mushroom head remained in her hole. Then she lower her wet warm cunt hole back down on top of his cock taking just about all of him inside her. John said: "Push down Alexis and take all of me baby. Push baby!"

She smiled and lifted up and as she pushed down he pushed up and their bodies met. She had all of him inside her now and bent forward so she could kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in that position and began pumping and thrusting his thick cock up into her hole.

As Alexis's big breasts hung down, John moved quicker and faster and harder pumping her pussy hole, which was holding and squeezing his hard cock tight. It rubber her walls with 6 or 7 inches of thick very hard cock with each thrust he gave her. His hips pumped and pumped and pumped as his cock fucked her cunt hole again and again and again. She moaned in his face as he held her and fucked her like a mad man. He was going crazy with lust and wanted to cum so fucking bad. Her breath came in quick short gaps as John rammed his cock into this dark beauty over and over and over again.

Alexis was really loving the way he was fucking her. She was pleased she had picked a good one. The feeling his thick cock was giving her pussy made her cry out with pleasure being received in her brain. She couldn't remember when she had been fucked any better than she was being fucked now. It had been a long, very long time. Her cunt walls were squeezing tighter now and she knew she was going to cum soon. She moaned with each thrust now and John held her tighter around the waist as he lifted his ass up off the bed and lifted both of them up in the air higher with each thrust.

She was impaled completely by his hard cock. He held her like that and stopped moving. She moaned and asked him in a husky sexy voice, "What's wrong John? OH god John. Don't stop now! Fuck me baby! Keep pumping. Oh god don't stop you feel so good."

He licked her neck and face as he began to hump her now making her body lift and then letting gravity drop her back down on his cock. He told her to sit up a little. She did and he began sucking on those big brown tits with the hard long nipples hanging down in from of his face. God what a set of tits she had! First the left one, then the right one john took them into his mouth. She cried out as her tits were sucked as hard as John could suck them. He tried to get al of her 38DDs in his mouth. Sucking hard he moved from one side to the other still humping her pussy and knowing he was going to cum very soon. He sucked her breasts leaving huge marks all over them!

With a quick and surprising move he rolled them both over on to Alexis's back. Now as he looked down at her he began to ram his cock into her again. She returned the fuck stroke for stroke. She was hissing at him saying: "Fuck me John. Fuck me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me. OHHH... GODDD. Fuck me. . .it's so good!! Don't stop baby. Fuck me. FUCK ME. OH JOHN FUCK ME I'M GOING TO CUM!"

John had no intention of stopping he had one thing on his brain and that was to cum. He was close, very close but so was she. John put his hands under her ass now and lifted her lower body up a he pumped into her with such desire he wasn't aware of how hard or fast he was ramming his cock into her. He was leaving marks and she would be bruised in the morning, oh hell it was morning! She was lost on the passion and lust too!

Her body was working and providing her with pleasure too as his cock moved in and out of her wet hole. Nothing else mattered to her now but cumming. She moaned and lifted her legs around his waist humping her beautiful ass up into John again and again. John felt her legs wrap around his waist and she drove her cunt up into him. She squeezed her legs and her pussy trapping him as deep as she could get him in her hole. He moaned as she rotated her hips and lifted her ass. She was the one who elevated both of them up off the bed now. She was the one who was doing the fucking now. And oh God!! She was so good. Alexis knew how to fuck a man, she was fantastic. Just like John imagined she would be. Watching that fantastic dark body of hers shinning up under him all wet from the sexual workout she was receiving, John knew he couldn't hold back much longer now. She moaned one last time and held him deep inside her body! Her body was cumming and she cried out to everyone in the hotel telling them she was. Alexis screamed, "OHHHH YESSSS. OHHH FUCK ME....... OH GOD JOHN.... I'M CUMMING.. OH FUCK IT"S SO GOOD!! SO FUCKING GOOD! OHH! OHH! OHHH! OHHH! OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH JOHN!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...JESUS JOHN!!!"

John let her do whatever she wanted to do. He wasn't about to take a change and wrecking this orgasm. As her beautiful dark body hung in the air cumming and cumming he slowly pumped as much as he could with her arms and legs holding him tight against her. His cock was as deep in her body as she could get it! When she peaked he sucked her tongue as she fucked his month. The as she began to come down from her long hard orgasm, he put his arms under her thighs and lifted them from around his body. John moved them higher. He lifted them until her knees were over her shoulders.

Now he went to work fucking her util he was going to cum. His cock was like a piston and it slammed into her cunt again and again and again with very fast hard strokes. Faster and faster he worked as he could feel the cum building harder and harder inside his balls. And with that thrill that every man gets as he moves to within seconds of cumming, John moaned telling her he was going to cum! It feels like a long deep chill running over his lower body but stronger than a chill. It shook his sole and made every cell in his body scream for him to cum, for the release, for the orgasm! And then as his body moved even closer to that orgasm that he know will be the best in his life he rammed his cock one last time into his lover's pussy. Then the first thump of cum began to pump out of his balls and down the long shaft, which was buried deep inside Alexis's cunt. He held it there as deep as he could. He stained trying to keep the cum from starting for as long as he could. He wanted this feeling to stay for as long as he could keep it! He shuttered and felt his balls releasing more and more of his cum! It was unbelievable and as he cried out still trying to hold back the cum, his cock throbbed and actually got harder and much thicker. IN side her body Alexis felt him get harder and thicker and she moaned, "OH YES JOHN CUM IN ME BABY!"

He moaned from her words and finally gave in to the feeling. His cum began pumping and pumping the huge amount of cum he had stored for her. As the first shot of his warm sticky sperm shot deep inside Alexis's body she felt it and sighed. She couldn't scream any more, she could hardly speak, Her throat was dry and as she held him tight against her body as his cock pumped more and more of his seed deep into her body.

She whispered in his ear, "Oh John YES! Cum in me! Pump all of your seed deep into my belly! Give me it all baby! Give me all of your sperm! OH FUCK YES JOHN! FILL ME"

Higher and higher and higher he moved, and then exploded. His cock was so deep inside Alexis's pussy and felt so good. She moaned as she felt his cock twitching and pumping cum she moaned again telling him, "Oh yes baby... Cum... and feel good. Oh yes it feels so good doesn't it baby! Cum in my pussy John... Fill me. Fill me baby. Fill me with your warm wonderful seed."

John wanted this feeling to stay with him forever. He didn't care what happened or when it happened all he wanted was Alexis's pussy sucking hard on his cock pulling it deeper into her spectacular pussy! He was buried as deep as he could go. Alexis was grinning her cunt on his cock trying to keep him as hard as she could and make he feel as good as she possibly could. She wanted John's orgasm to be the best he had ever had. John knew his orgasm was going to be one of his best. But when the first shot of cum slammed into his lover under him, it felt like he was going to die. The pleasure was more than he had ever expected. He shot load after load of cum into Alexis's body and never felt anything like it in his life. The pleasure was overcoming.

He pumped and pumped gently now into her, and his cum was spurting out around the sides of her cunt each time his shaft pumped into her hole. He fucked her and fucked her over and over again as he continued to stay hard. He was going insane with pleasure as his cock rammed into her body one last time and he held it s deep as he could. He let her legs go and she wrapped them around his waist again and held him as tight as she could letting him stay inside her as deep as she could get him. They were locked together and she licked his lips and then kissed him deeply.

They held each other for a very long time. Finally his cock deflated inside her and he rolled off of her. He kissed his way down her legs and inner thighs. As he inhaled her sex he watched as his cum leaked out her wide-open pussy hole. She stroked the top of his head as he licked her clit. She arched immediately as he sucked it into his mouth and started humming on it. He concentrated only on her clit. With 3 fingers inserted deep into her pussy hole, he began to fuck her cum filed cunt. His mouth never left Alexis's clit. It only took about 3 minutes for Alexis to cum again. His fingers flew in and out of her hole as he began to search and locate her "G' spot up inside her pussy. His tongue and lips never stopped stimulating her big hard throbbing clit as his fingers ran over her "G" spot.

Alexis had the best climax of her lift as John continued to make love to her cunt. Alexis screamed so loud, John jumped as he lay between her legs sucking her cunt and filling his mouth with both of their cum. He didn't care, he wanted her to be his woman. Alexis was rolling from side to side moaning: "OH John... Oh fuck JOHN... OH JOHN. OH JOHN... OH GOD I LOVE IT. So good. SO GOOD... AHHHHHH JOHN...."

Alexis came twice more before John released her clit and moved up licking and wiping the cum off his face as he moved up her body He covered her with is body and they held each other falling asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds