Ultimate Football Championship Game

Eric dutifully swallowed it down.

"This will be an easy extra point for Goskowski," she announced as she refilled the shot glass in certain confidence. "He could throw it over from there." No one was more surprised and disappointed when the legendary Patriots kicker missed the simple extra point. The score was 6 to 7, Patriots.

'I guess we'll have to save that shot for later," Eric laughed.

"Son of a bitch!" she yelled. "I still got the touchdown," she said. "You belong to me now," she announced victoriously.

Eric stood up from the couch. "What do you want?" he asked basking in the consolation of the missed field goal.

Brittany ran her fingers up and down his chest before sliding them down to the bottom of his jersey. She pushed her hands under the jersey and against his bare skin beneath, pushing the jersey up his muscular abs and chest. She continued to toy with him, gently using her fingernails to scratch his firm skin, sneaking them down just below the waistband of his jeans. She was pleasantly surprised when her fingertips felt the top of his erect dick just below the waistband. She smiled at the unmistakable moistness of his precum coating the head of his member. "Mmmm, what have we here?" she asked playfully.

"Nothing you've earned yet," Eric answered. "No touching what's still covered," he reminded.

"Right you are," she said. "I was going to take your shirt off, but I have another idea now." Eric's jersey was still pulled up at his chest exposing his six-pack abs. Brittany reached her long fingers down to unbutton his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. As she did, her suspicions were confirmed. Her earlier slow movements of her lap dance had forced his dick to press against the front opening of his boxers. The sheer mammoth size of his hard member was no match for the flimsy material. As she lowered the zipper of his pants, she could feel the bare skin all the way down the length of his member pressing through the opening. It throbbed and strained for release. She realized the only thing holding it back was the very top of the boxers preventing his large bulby head to escape.

Brittany smiled devilishly as she moved her long fingers inside the front of his jeans and on the outside of boxers. She knelt down in front of him, enjoying the sight of his bare thick manhood straining against the opening of his boxers. She couldn't resist kissing the exposed side of his dick before running her tongue up the length of what was exposed.

"You haven't earned that yet," Eric protested.

"Can't blame a girl," she hummed. "I'm about to though," she said. She maneuvered her hands inside his jeans until they reached around to his ass. She skillfully started to lower his jeans while manipulating his boxers slightly upward. She used the force of his enormous dick pressing against the front opening of his boxers to her advantage. She carefully inched the opening up perilously close to the top of his throbbing dick.

"Oh shit, you can't do that!" Eric protested again. "That's not fair!"

"Since when are my Patriots ever limited by playing fair?" she answered mercilessly. "We do anything it takes to win. I'm just taking your pants off. Can you blame a girl for taking advantage of an opportunity too good to miss?" Brittany seized the moment to push the top of Eric's boxers up a little more while she slid his jeans down his long muscular legs. The flimsy fabric of his boxers was no match for the force of his mammoth dick against the tiny piece of material. His dick escaped through the front opening, bouncing in front of her. Its thick ten inches was the largest she had ever seen. It throbbed like a grand prize, begging to be taken.

Brittany looked up at Eric and smiled devilishly before immediately wrapping her thick lips around him, swallowing its entire length down her throat.

"Oh shit!" Eric yelled. His knees buckled at her skill. "Oh shit! Damn!" he yelled, struggling for words as his dick disappeared from sight between her lips.

Second Quarter

The first quarter ended with the Patriots kicking the ball off to the Broncos. None of the game action slowed Brittany's oral action. As she promised, she was determined to make the most of her time to claim her prize.

"Oh gawd, you're going to take me," Eric admitted. He had never experienced anyone able to deep throat him, consuming the entire length of his member. Brittany skillfully swallowed his length again and again. Her lips and tongue worked their magic while her petite hands massaged anything not consumed between her lips.

To both of their frustration, Peyton Manning led his team down the field and into the red zone in just the first minute of the second quarter. He passed to Owen Daniels again for a 12-yard touchdown. The cheers were so loud, they swore it was not just coming from the television, but from the field itself a few miles away. McManus kicked for the extra point. The Broncos expanded their lead, 14 to 6.

Brittany's lips released Eric's tormented dick. It bounced in front of her as if begging for completion.

"Gawd that's good," she said, licking her lips.

"Damn," he said, breathing hard.

Brittany poured herself another shot, and then a second to honor the extra point. She was more drunk and horny than she could remember. She wanted nothing more than her Patriots to win; she wanted nothing more to own and use Eric all night as her prize.

"What's it going to be?" she asked.

"I've learned from the Master," he answered. "I'll take your panties," he added.

"Then take them," she said. She lifted her short skirt, exposing the matching silver and blue thong.

"Damn," Eric said, admiring her beauty. He never imagined her body was so perfect from the conservative ways she dressed at work. Eric knelt down in front of her before reaching up with both hands to slowly slide the tiny strings and fabric down her long gorgeous legs. The small patch of material was drenched with her juices. Her pussy lips glistened with moisture, decorated with a small strip of trimmed hair above. The button of her clit was enlarged. Eric leaned in to smell her fragrant aroma before allowing his tongue to run the length of her love box.

Brittany let go of her skirt, allowing it to drop just enough to cover her pussy and ass. "Ah, ah," she said. "Anything covered is off limits," she said. "You have to earn that," she added.

"I thought you might say that," Eric answered. "But until the next score, I own you." He took Brittany by the hand and walked her to the back of the couch as the Broncos kicked the ball off to the Patriots in the background. Eric gave Brittany a long slow kiss, mesmerizing her in the romance of their competition. Her small ass pressed against the back of her couch. Eric's hands moved down her body, enjoying the soft firmness of her breasts before moving down her abs. He knelt down in front of her, kissing her breasts, while his hands slid down her long legs to her ankles. Brittany was lost in the magic of the moment. "Lean back," he said, as gentle instruction.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Eric stood up in front of her. "Lean over the back of the couch," he repeated, gently pushing her shoulders back. As she slid back onto the couch, Eric's hands moved down her body controlling her fall. Brittany lay upside down on the couch with her head on the seat cushion and her back against the back cushions with her ass at the top of the couch and her legs in the air. "Now spread your legs," Eric said as he pushed her feet apart, still wearing the red heels. As her legs spread, her tiny skirt fell toward her abs, completely exposing her ass and pussy.

"Wait, that's not fair," she said, suddenly seeing what Eric had done.

"I can't believe one of Bill's Beli-chicks' is complaining about fairness," Eric joked. "Can you blame a guy for taking advantage of an opportunity too good to miss?" he mocked. "Damn, and look at that ass," he said as he gave it a little slap.

Eric walked around the couch and knelt on the cushions, straddling Brittany's head. Eric's ball sack hung above her eyes. He grabbed his member and pushed it down toward her mouth. "Open up, Beli-chick," he said teasingly. She gladly reached up with her hands to take his hefty member in her hands before opening her lips to take him into her mouth again. Eric lowered his body, pushing his length again down her waiting throat. He reached his hands to Brittany's knees and pushed them wide apart, opening her pussy to his hungry mouth. "Now my turn," he said as he lowered his tongue to Brittany's helpless exposed pussy.

"Oh mugoffd" she grunted, her mouth filled with Eric's slab of meet. She had already been so close to cumming. She knew he would take her in no time.

Eric's tongue circled the delicate surface of her vagina, giving careful skilled attention to her clit. Brittany squirmed, her nipples hardened again, aching from their tightness. Eric read her body's reactions perfectly, responding in ways that drew her closer and closer to certain climax.

Brittany eagerly reciprocated, stroking his deserving member with her hands and mouth. She could feel him swelling in her mouth as she served his impressive specimen of manhood. Brittany's movement up and down his shaft caused Eric to push his length deeper down her throat. She wanted it. She hungered for it. She knew it would not be the last time she would take him in this epic contest.

Eric's body suddenly seized up from Brittany's amazing oral skill. "Oh shit!" he yelled, as she took him past the point of no return. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Eric again was reminded he had never experienced someone who could swallow him completely. And now she was about to empty him of his load.

The feel of Eric's massive dick in her mouth, and his tongue on her pussy was quickly bringing her toward amazing climax as well. "Oh gawd, if this was just the first half of the game," she thought to herself, "what is the rest of the afternoon going to be?"

Suddenly her mouth was flooded with the first wave of his thick cream pouring down her throat. Brittany gagged from the sheer volume and thickness. She had never experienced so much so fast from a man. Yet, that was only the first shot. Eric continued to pump his captive dick into the deep recesses of her throat. Cum overflowed out of the corners of her mouth as she desperately worked to contain every drop. Another flood of cum came with a second wave, and then third and fourth, and fifth. "Gawd is he impressive," she thought to herself.

Her own body buzzed with impending climax. She had never experienced such skill from a man's tongue, bringing her toward rapturous climax. She wrapped her long legs around his head to pull has face harder into her desperate pussy. Just as he felt she was ready to erupt with climax, Eric stood up from the couch, withdrawing his spent dick from her luscious lips.

"Oh gawd, please don't stop. Don't stop Eric! You're going to take me."

Eric ignored her pleas, and walked again to the back of the couch, pulling her legs down toward him. He moved his dick in close to the couch, rubbing his bulby purple head against her pussy.

"Oh gawd!" she cried, desperate for release. "Fuck me Eric! Fuck me!" she begged.

Eric slapped his dick against her soaked pussy, punishing it like the Broncos defense against the Patriots' offensive line. "My, there are all kinds of options here for me," Eric said.

"Oh gawd, no. Please," Brittany begged.

Eric pressed the head of his dick against the opening of her ass as his fingers massaged her clit. He moved his fingers rapidly along the soaked line of her pussy.

"Oh gawd yes! Yes!" she cried.

Eric slapped her back hole with his dick.

"Oh gawd!" she cried, lost in the pleasure of his finger's touch, but also in fear of being penetrated from behind. "Fuck me," Brittany begged.

Eric pushed his renewed dick into her pussy, filling her to capacity in a way she had never experienced. "Oh gawd yes! YES!" she screamed. "Yes! You're going to take me!"

Eric pulled out, tormenting her again on the brink of orgasm. He brought her up again and again to keep her on the desperate edge, yet refusing to take her. Brittany's nipples ached from over-extended arousal. She couldn't believe how he could control her body. "Oh gawd, take me!" she pleaded.

Brittany glanced at the television to see the Patriots in a third-down position near the red zone. All she needed was Brady to get it in the end zone so she could take back control of the game. The Broncos defense was too much. They were forced to kick a field goal, with seven minutes left in the half.

"Score!" Brittany announced. "My turn," she said.

'Look at that," Eric said. All that time, and all they got was a field goal. "That makes it 14 to nine. I'll take my drink," he said as he swallowed the shot Brittany had poured what seemed to be hours before.

"And I'll take control of the game," she said. "I own you until the next score you son of a bitch," she bantered playfully. "Now lay down on the couch," she ordered.

Eric smiled as he lay on his back across the couch. Brittany straddled him, lowering her desperate pussy on his manhood. She began to ride him like Paul Revere riding a bronco across the countryside.

"Oh yes! Oh shit! Yes! YES!" she screamed as every inch of her love box was massaged his enormous tool. She was desperate for release after all of his tormenting. She dropped her body to take in his length as her cum drenched his member. She continued to fuck him in ecstasy. Her body quaked in massive release until she collapsed on top of him.

"Nice," he said, impressed.

"I'm not done with you," she said. She turned herself around so her knees straddled his head, positioning her pussy over his face. "Now work your magic and make me cum again," she ordered.

Eric gladly obliged. Brittany lowered her tiny ass so her wet pussy lips met his tongue. Brittany reciprocated, lowering her head toward his large member. She took it in both hands and began to stroke it again.

Brittany gasped at the feel of Eric's tongue circling the length of her love box. At just the right times he knew when tease her clit and then penetrate her before continuing his spellbinding strokes across her tender path. It was as if Eric had a sixth sense to read and torment her body to take her to another world. Goosebumps covered her body in arousal; her nipples grew again with the approaching climax.

Lost in the nirvana of his affection, she continued her strokes on his impressive shaft. Her petite hands did their best to wrap and slide around him with long strokes as her mouth focused on his sensitive head. She loved the feel of his manhood.

"Oh gawd yes!" she moaned as her pussy moved close to another giant orgasm. "Don't you dare stop," she ordered. Her ass bounced uncontrollably as the climax grew as if from every extremity of her body. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh YES!" she screamed as her pussy slammed against his face, gushing with a tidal wave of cum. Eric's face was drenched. He reached up to take her ass in his hands, holding her love box against his lips. His tongue worked her masterfully from euphoric bliss straight to a second back-to-back orgasm. Brittany had never experienced anyone like him. "Oh gawd yes!" she screamed as her ass bucked involuntarily from the glorious oral assault.

Brittany's hands and mouth worked his long shaft with unrelenting determination. The experience and taste of Brittany's back-to-back orgasms caused him to quickly recover and move to the brink of another epic climax himself. He couldn't wait to blanket her face with his thick white paint.

"Oh yes!" he said, dropping his head back from imminent point of no return.

"You about to give, lover?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Yes damn it. You're going to take it!"

Suddenly Brittany let go of the huge dick. The large tower throbbed in front of her, desperate for release from the deep purple head on top. It moved involuntarily in front of her like a big tree blowing around in a strong storm. Eric's body seized and bucked, desperate for release.

"Gawd no! Don't stop!"

Brittany relished reciprocating the evil torment he had done to her, bringing her to the edge of climax yet torturing her without release. This Patriots Broncos rivalry knows no limits. "Torture, isn't it?" she asked in a sultry voice as she slowly stroked him again with her hands, keeping him on the edge of release. She grabbed the vodka bottle off the table and poured a little over his dick before licking it clean. "Mmmmm," she said, savoring every second of his continuing anguish.

Eric's dick throbbed which such muscular force she had to hold it with both hands to not allow it get away. She could feel the thickening shaft from the accumulating cum building up in him.

"You are evil," Eric said.

"Depends which side you're on," she said. "Stay right here." Brittany stood up, still basking in the back-to-back orgasms. She had no doubt he could take her again. "Oh look. There is less than a minute in the half, which means, if no one scores, I own you for my halftime entertainment. You have only begun to see what I am capable of." She leaned down and stroked Eric again to the brink of orgasm, yet refusing to take him. Eric squirmed on the couch, desperate for release.

"We're not taking a break for the half?" he asked sincerely.

"Not a chance," she said. "When I said there's no backing out, that means no letting up either," she said, basking in the advantage of having him to herself for the extended bonus time.

"Damn, you're relentless," he said.

"I'm horny as hell and taking full advantage of my prize," she said. Suddenly a broad smile came over her face with a wicked idea. "Stay right there," she ordered. "I'll be right back and no touching," she laughed as she quickly disappeared down the hall wearing only her tiny skirt and red heels.

Eric's dick throbbed as if it had a life of it's own. He was amazed at how the day had turned. He never imagined this from Brittany based on how she acted at work. He looked over at the television. He knew Brittany was probably right. It was third down with three yards to go on New England's 33rd yard line. Manning threw an incomplete pass short to Demaryius Thomas. Now it was fourth and three with only 33 seconds left.

Brittany returned quickly with a small wooden box to find Eric's dick still hard and moving as he lay on his back on the couch. "Mmmmm, have to keep him right where I want him," she said. She knelt next to him before swallowing his length again down her throat.

Eric continued to be amazed at the sexual prowess of his gorgeous colleague. He would never look at her in the same way. His back arched as she brought him back to the brink of no return. Her mouth popped off the head of his dick, leaving him desperate again for release.

Brittany opened her box and pulled out some leather ties. She held them up, allowing their length to drop in front of Eric's eyes. "Being that you're my halftime entertainment, it seems a shame to not take advantage of some of my favorite toys," she said. She allowed the edge of the ties to rub down Eric's muscular chest and abs. "Once I have you tied up, I have all kinds of toys in my box to take the entertainment to a new level," she gloated. "It'll be the best halftime ever. You will be begging for the Broncos to score."

Just as Brittany finished her words, the Broncos timeout was up with 38 seconds left on the clock. Brandon McManus came out on the field to attempt a 52-yard field goal. Brittany and Eric watched in suspense as the ball was hiked. The ball flew effortlessly through the center of the goal posts.

"No!" Brittany yelled in disbelief.

"The Patriots still have 33 seconds," Eric joked. "Who knows what Brady might do with that? It's 17 to 9 and you now belong to me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds