Ultimate Football Championship Game

Eric stood up from the couch. He filled the shot glass with the prized vodka. "This is for you."

Brittany swallowed it as she watched the television in suspense of how the Patriots would answer the Broncos score. If anyone was good at scoring under pressure, it was Brady, she reassured herself. She watched her offense come out onto the field in a V formation, hiked the ball and took a knee to end the half. "Damn!" she said, realizing all her taunting only fueled what it would mean to be owned by Eric as his halftime entertainment.

Eric took the leather ties from Brittany. "I think you're right," he said. "The halftime entertainment is going to be epic. No backing out or letting up. Let's see what you have in your box of toys that will make this the best halftime ever," he said with a playful smile.

Halftime

Brittany couldn't believe her Patriots gave up even trying to score, leaving her in this precarious position for halftime. Brittany looked at Eric lustfully. She was enjoying the game far more than even she had imagined. She also knew what was in the box that could take the game to an entirely new stratosphere.

Eric started pulling out items one at a time from the mystery box. The first was a large wand vibrator that was on top. Then some nipple clips connected by a chain, a ball gag, ass plugs, soft cotton rope, oils, with more inside. Eric looked up at Brittany as he removed each item from the box and set them on the table.

"I like to dabble in a little self-bondage," she confessed, feeling a little embarrassed by the revelations, but mostly turned on.

"I'm enjoying learning all kinds of things about you," he said.

"You have no idea," she said teasingly.

"Let's have some halftime fun then," Eric said. He put one of her dining ladder back chairs in the middle of the room. He instructed Brittany to sit backwards in the chair, straddling the seat so her pussy was near the back of the chair seat, and her tits were pressed against the back. The position forced her knees apart. Eric used the leather ties to secure her ankles to the bottom of the front chair legs. He picked up a piece of the cotton rope and asked Brittany to put her hands behind her back. He walked behind her and wrapped the rope around her arms just above her elbows, which forced her back straight and her tits to jut out in front of her. Brittany couldn't deny the erotic rush that came over her with each tie of a knot. She could feel her nipples hardening and pussy moistening from arousal. Eric picked up the nipple clamps connected by the small chain. He attached and tightened the first one to her erect thick thimble-like nipple until she winced. "Perfect," he said.

Brittany smiled as her eyes grew big.

Eric wrapped the chain around the back of the chair before securing the other nipple. Her tits were captive by the taut chain. He then pulled out the long vibrator with the large head.

Brittany purred at the sight of it. She had many memories with it, and knew she was about to create more.

Eric tied the vibrator to the back of the chair seat so its head pressed against Brittany's already moist pussy.

"Oh gawd," she said, realizing what he was about to subject her to.

"Any good pizza places that deliver quickly?" he asked.

"What?" she asked surprised.

"Any good pizza places nearby that deliver?" he asked again.

"There is one two doors down," she answered. "There is a refrigerator magnet with the number. They know me well," she added.

Eric picked up the magnet. "What's your favorite pizza?" he asked.

"I like meat pizza, how about you?" he asked.

"Combination," she answered.

"Great, he said. "I'll dial the number, and you order it," he instructed. "Tell them you'll pay double if they rush it."

Before he dialed the number, Eric turned on the vibrator. Brittany's body immediately responded to its magic pressing against her tender love box. She loved this vibrator.

"Oh gawd," she said. She naturally pulled back at the force of the vibration between her legs. "Aaauuggghhh!" she cried, from the stinging erotic pain as the chain pulled against her nipples.

Eric allowed the vibrator to do its work for a minute or so, bringing her to the edge of another orgasm. Cold chills covered her body as she quaked in the chair. She moaned in delight as her whole body responded to its touch. Eric dialed the pizza place on his phone. "Time to order the pizza." He held the phone up to Brittany's ear.

"Antonio's Pizza," came the male voice on the other end. "Can you hold?"

"Ah, no!" she answered, as she felt her climax approaching quickly.

The phone went to music without waiting for a response. Brittany moaned as the orgasm grew with intensity within her. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her. "Oh gawd," she said, helpless in the chair. She tried to pull away to ease the intensity of the vibration, but her nipples paid for it. Finally the male voice came back on the phone.

"Thank you for holding, can I help you?"

"Hi Antonio, this is Brittany," she said. Her voice was breathy. "Two doors down?"

"Hey Brittany, what can we get you?"

"Oh gawd," she said, as the climax continued its ascent. "Oh gawd,"

"You okay?" he asked. "We're kind of slammed here."

"Yeah, yeah," she said, her ass beginning to buck in the chair. "A large combo like usual," she said. "Aaauuuggghh," she moaned.

"Ah, okay. Anything else with that?"

"Oh shit!" she said. "I, I, I need you to make it fast," she said. "I'll pay double if you move it to the top of your orders."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that," he said. "Even for our best customers."

"Oh gawd, oh shit!" she said, feeling the approaching orgasm beginning to take over her body. "Triple then," she said. "Please Antonio."

"Okay, for you," she said. "We'll have it there in 20."

"Aaaauuuuugggghhhhh!" she yelled. "GAWD YES!" she yelled as the first wave of the orgasm crashed over her. Nothing made her cum like her favorite vibe.

"You're welcome," Antonio said, surprised by her strong reaction. The phone went dead.

Eric tapped the screen of his phone twice to move it from the phone app to video.

Brittany bucked in the chair from the euphoria. She was lost in the tidal wave. With each movement, her nipples stung from the pull of the chain, adding to her arousal. She dropped her head back, allowing her favorite vibe to have its way with her for more than two minutes. She was in heaven. The seat of the chair was soaked in her juices. As the climax subsided, Brittany worked to catch her breath. The vibe continued beneath her.

"Damn you're hot," Eric said as he lowered his phone. He stepped up to the back of the chair. His height put his enlarged dick even with her face. "You must be thirsty after all that," he said.

"Parched," she said before immediately leaning forward to take him in her mouth. She found herself strangely enamored by Eric and his impressive dick. Her intimate super bowl party was a huge success, and only half way through. She had never met anyone like him. She felt a growing insatiable addiction toward his manhood. She devoured its length with passionate resolve.

Eric took hold of the chair to steady himself from the force of her affection.

Brittany wanted desperately to use her hands to pull him closer, but was bound in the chair. Her tits were forced out in front of her, her nipples were fully erect like headlights. The feel of Eric's dick in her mouth, continuing work of the vibe and sheer lust coursing through her veins started to coax another climax. She moaned with her mouth full of his meat.

"Yes!" he said.

Brittany's tongue and lips savored every inch of him, massaging his entire length. She was ravenous for him.

"Damn," Eric said. He felt a growing infatuation with Brittany. Her lust was unstoppable. Her big eyes looked up at him with sultry affection as her thick red lips commandeered him. "Oh shit!" he added as she quickly brought him toward another orgasm. He couldn't remember anyone able to take him so deeply and quickly.

Brittany's lust, the taste of Eric's manhood and the continuing massage of the vibe pressing against her pussy were quickly bringing her toward another glorious climax. Her breathing grew rapid in pleasure. It made her even hungrier for him.

Brittany sucked on the large pipeline of flesh while her lips travelled up and down its length. She could feel it swelling in her mouth. One of Brittany's favorite sexual tricks was to use her lips and tongue to bring a man to the edge of climax again and again without taking him, building volcanic intensity before finally releasing him for an epic eruption. Eric's dick was engorged with the build up of his molten cum. She was a master at this. Brittany enjoyed the great satisfaction of knowing it was time to release her Kilauea. Her tongue pushed against the huge muscular underbelly of Eric's dick as she quickly ascended toward the head, popping her lips off the top.

"Aaauuuuggghhh!" Eric yelled as a long thick ribbon of cum shot from his dick into the air, perfectly trained by Brittany toward her beautiful face. They both watched it fly as if in slow motion. Brittany opened her mouth and extended her tongue to catch all she could of the huge load. It came with such force that it flew past her lips and covered her face. She could do nothing about it with her arms tied behind her back. Just as Brittany had skillfully prepared, Eric's dick automatically reloaded and was launching its next load. His large dick throbbed up and down as an involuntary self-loading launch pad. Brittany mastered the laws of physics perfectly for her selfish lustful pleasure. Just as the first load covered her face, the second was launched and on it's way to her. This time her neck stretched so her mouth could catch the prize. The beginning of the second long ribbon landed in her mouth, with the rest decorating her chin and finishing on her chest. A third and fourth loads quickly followed, with Brittany doing her best to catch what she could while the rest beautifully painted her defenseless face and tits.

Eric quickly took hold of his rocket launcher and pumped it to deliver more of his sauce to her face. Brittany moaned with pleasure at its taste in her mouth and feel on her skin. Eric was certain he had never met anyone quite like her. "Damn, you're good," he said.

"Mmmmm," Brittany moaned as her tongue did it's best to reach the streams of cum around her lips. The taste of Eric's sweet cum with the vibrator buzzing purposefully beneath her was taking her again toward orgasmic bliss. "Oh yes," she moaned softly as she dropped her head back to let the approaching pleasure have its way with her. "Oh gawd, oh gawd!" she said as it drew closer.

The doorbell suddenly interrupted their intimate moment of pleasure. "No, no" Brittany begged, ready for the climax to wash over her. The doorbell rang again.

They both looked at each other with surprise before Eric's broad smile filled his face. "Sounds like the pizza is here," he said.

Eric walked behind Brittany, his dick still dripping of thick cum. He quickly untied her arms from behind her back and her ankles from the bottom of the chair. Brittany naturally reached up to wipe the cum covering her face with her long fingers, licking them clean with her tongue. Eric reached in his pants pocket, grabbed some cash and handed it to her. "This should cover it."

"What?" she asked surprised. "You're not expecting me to answer the door like this?"

"What do you think?" Eric asked with a laugh. "Can't keep the poor guy waiting," he said.

"But they know me," she insisted.

"Not like they are about to," he said.

Brittany still had a strong buzz from the drinks. Her protests were only half-hearted at best. She couldn't remember feeling more horny. She felt a new rush of arousal come over her at the risk of being forced to expose herself to a pizza delivery guy. Her private dabbling in self-bondage often included taking risks of being caught or exposing herself in public. She never had done it this boldly. It gave her an erotic thrill.

The doorbell rang again. "Answer your door," Eric invited.

Brittany smiled nervously as she stood up, quickly trying her best to wipe and eat the cum painting her tits and cheeks. "You son of a bitch," she said playfully as she walked toward the door wearing only her tiny skirt and red heels.

"Tom Brady would be proud," Eric teased.

Brittany ran her fingers through her hair as she glanced quickly into the mirror. Her fingers discovered even more of Eric's cum. She quickly licked them clean before opening the door a few inches. "Hi," she said, peering around the door with most of her almost naked body hidden behind it.

Antonio's 20-year-old son Marco stood at the door holding the pizza box. The tall dark-haired dark-eyed handsome Italian smiled back at her, seeing his familiar customer's bare shoulders. "21 dollars," he said.

Brittany looked down at the clump of cash in her hand. There were two twenties and a five. "Here," she said, pushing her naked arm out the door toward him.

"Would you like me to bring it in?" he asked, hoping for an opportunity to see more.

"Um, that's okay," she said, stepping out from behind the door to reach for the pie.

Marco smiled at the vision of his gorgeous customer reaching for the pizza. He took his time handing it to her, forcing her to step closer to take it. "Damn," he said admiringly as he looked up and down her body. "Anything else I can give you?" he asked, sincerely offering the double entendre.

"This is great. Thanks," she said, blushing while feeling the rush watching him take in the view of her sexy exposed body. She quickly pulled the pizza through the doorway and shut it behind her.

Eric laughed at her blushing red cheeks and awkward smile. "He got an eye-full he won't soon forget," he said.

"Fuck you," she said teasingly. She set the pizza box on the table, opened it, grabbed a piece and took a bite. She reached for two beers in the refrigerator, opened them and gave one to Eric.

The television went from a commercial to the talking heads announcing the beginning of the third quarter.

Third Quarter

Brittany walked back into the small living room. Two leather ties and the cotton rope were on the floor next to the lone chair in the middle of the room. Her favorite vibrator continued to buzz at full speed by itself.

Eric followed her into the room. "Doesn't look like we're done," he said, nodding toward the chair. "Why don't you join me on the couch," he said. Brittany gladly obliged, sitting down in the middle of the long sofa. Eric finished his first piece of pizza, freeing up one of his hands. He picked up the vibrator and stuffed the long handle between two cushions between her legs, with the head sticking up. Its continuing vibration shook the cushions. Eric pushed her knees up so her feet came up onto the couch, opening her pussy to the room. The vibrator buzzed strongly two inches from her moist cunt. The anticipation of its familiar magic overwhelmed her with arousal. Her nipples tightened again.

"I thought there was no touching anything still covered," she said in a weak protest as her tiny skirt barely covered her womanhood.

"You're right," he conceded. "No touching for me," he added as he pushed the pulsating vibrating head between the soft lips of her pussy.

"Oh gawd!" she shouted, as it took control of her. She dropped her head back against the top of the soft couch. Her hands were helpless, one holding what was left of the pizza slice, the other her bottle of beer. Eric enjoyed watching her get lost in the moment of bliss. He set his beer down and picked up the vodka bottle and shot glass before walking around to the back of the couch. He watched Brittany enjoy the euphoria of the approaching climax. She welcomed him reaching down her chest to enjoy the feel of her large soft firm tits. He rolled her nipples forcefully between his thumb and fingers. Brittany moaned with her mouth open. The orgasm approached quickly.

"This is for you," he said as he filled the shot glass over her open mouth. He poured it slowly into her mouth and down her throat as the approaching climax grew in force. He poured another and emptying it again down her throat, some spilling down her neck and chest.

The buzz from the shots hit her immediately, intensifying her inebriation and its aphrodisiac properties. It worked as a perfect storm, overtaking her body at the same time as the wave of orgasm crashing over her. "Oh shit!" she yelled as her body bucked on the soft cushion, impossible to escape the fantastic torrent of the persistent vibrator. "yes, Yes, YES!" she screamed! Eric walked back around the couch and straddled his opponent, using his body to hold the vibrator against her tender erogenous surface while his lips and tongue savored her vodka infused tits.

Eric's boldness further fueled Brittany's passion to take control of the game and her guest. She wondered what her Patriots were doing to give her the advantage. She glanced at the television. Only four and a half minutes of football had passed. She watched her Patriots on the edge of Denver's red zone, but on third down and ten to go. "Damn," she thought to herself. She couldn't believe the Broncos defense was holding her indomitable offense back so much. All she needed was a big play here with a pass to Gronk in the end zone. She prayed to her football gods for what seemed so normally routine for Brady. Eric and Brittany watched as Brady's pass was short and incomplete to Amendola, defended by the Bronco's Chris Harris.

"Damn it!" she yelled, frustrated at what it meant for the game, and for her. "They've got to go for it," she said, trying her best to coach through the television. "They can do this."

She watched as the offensive jogged off the field to be replaced by the Patriot's kicking team with Gostkowski. The 38-yard field goal scored easily, making it 12 to 17.

"One score game," she said out loud, trying to console herself. "And for us, that's the second field goal," she announced. "Time for you to off that annoying jersey," she said. "I now own you," she announced devilishly. It was more than a consolation.

Eric took off his jersey and threw it across the room. She took in the beautiful sight of his impressive muscular chest and six-pack abs. There was no reason he shouldn't be out on that football field, she thought to herself. She was glad he wasn't, and that she had him all to herself.

She stepped up close to him, allowing her finger nails to caress the firm skin of his bare chest and abs. She reached up and gave him a big kiss. Their lips glided cross each other with newfound passion. She looked up into his eyes as she reached down to take hold of his long thick manhood with both hands. She loved the way it felt in her fingers. She began to massage it purposefully. She kept thinking how she had underestimated him at work. She thought he was attractive, but never imagined he would be this mesmerizing, let alone be such a match for her sexual proclivities. What he had just done to her with the vodka, made her want him even more.

"Time for me to have my turn with you tied up and helpless to my desires," she said.

"It was you're idea in the first place," Eric said. "I just seem to be having all the fun."

"Not any more," she said. Help me take the cushions off the couch," she said.

"Wait, this is a hide-a-bed? You didn't tell me that!"

"You didn't ask," she said. The cushions were stacked next to the couch. Eric pulled the handle to extend the bed from the couch toward the television. "Now lay down on your back." She pulled soft cuffs from her mystery box and put them on his wrists before securing the other ends to the top corners of the bed. She pulled out a pair of ankle cuffs, and secured one to the bottom corner of the bed. She put the second one around his other ankle, but before securing it to the bed, she pulled his boxers down the length of his muscular legs."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds