Ultimate Football Championship Game

"Wait, you can't do that. Patriots haven't scored."

"I'm about to," she said. "Besides, the boxers are still on, their just around your ankle instead of being in my way." She secured the other foot to the corner of the bed. Eric willingly cooperated. She admired his body spread beautifully on top of the guest bed, completely helpless to her insatiable depraved desires. His dick rose like a tall mast in the middle of her ship.

"Want another piece of pizza?" she asked.

Eric laughed. "I am still hungry," he said.

"I thought so," she said. She jumped up, grabbed the pizza box and set it next to him on the bed. She jumped back on, straddling his head, while holding a pizza slice upside down over his open mouth. "There is something amazing about the taste of great sauce, cheese and meat," don't you think?" Eric watched as she slowly playfully lowered the pizza toward his mouth. She leaned forward and lowered her pussy to his mouth. "It's missing something though. Maybe a little dry."

"Mmmmm," Eric moaned with his mouth full of her womanly lips between her legs.

"Make me cum," she demanded playfully.

Eric's tongue danced across her love box, playfully caressing her clit.

"Yes. Faster," she begged.

Eric responded, flicking her tender skin.

"Oh yes, Baby, you're going to take me!" she announced. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh YES!" Brittany reached her hand down, moving her vaginal lips to squirt some cum on the piece of pizza, while most went where it deserved into Eric's mouth. Her ass bucked over him as she pressed her pussy against his mouth. She loved the way he could read her.

As her orgasm subsided, she slid her ass back over his chest. "Do I have a pizza for you," she said. "You're little reward." She lowered it again, but this time allowing the corner to drop into his waiting hungry mouth. "Try this lover," she said boastfully. "There's not a better pizza on the planet."

Eric smiled as Brittany playfully fed him her cum-enhanced pizza until it was gone.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Now it's my turn," she said. She picked up another slice and laid it on his stomach before taking his long thick pepperoni in her hands. She playfully lifted some cheese from the pizza and coated his dick. "There's only one thing I love more than cheese," she said as she slowly stroked his dick to full attention. Her hands slid easily up and down his inspiring length.

"Son of a bitch!" he said, as she coaxed another orgasm toward fulfillment. Her hands worked him with affectionate precision. She felt his manhood thicken, squeezing the base of his shaft with perfect timing to build the anticipation of euphoric climax. She was selfish, determined to draw as much for her own pleasure than for his. Without notice, she suddenly began to unleash long deep strokes to summon all she had worked to draw from this stud.

"Oh gawd," he answered, squirming in nirvana, again amazed at her skills. She suddenly stopped the long fast strokes, letting go of the monster shaft to let it do what it was created for. "Aaaauuuuggghhhh!" he cried out as the first load of cum shot from his dick straight up into the air. The thick ribbon flew above him, before landing on the slice of pizza waiting on his stomach below. Just as she had coaxed earlier, ribbon after ribbon of cum fired from him like projectiles aimed for her doughy target below. After the fireworks ended, she wrapped her hands around his dick again, to empty him of his delicacy she had grown so fond of. She playfully licked the top of his head to greedily enjoy every drop.

Brittany licked her lips as she picked up the decorated slice of pizza covered with his cum. "This is the way pizza was meant to be," she said.

"You are insane," he said, amazed by her.

Fourth Quarter

Before the two realized, the AFC championship game had moved to the final quarter.

"I like you like this," she said. I just might keep you tied up here," she said affectionately as she climbed on top of her captive. "You're a nice addition to my furniture." She took hold of his large dick and raised it to the soft skin between her legs. She couldn't help playfully using him for her own pleasure as they watched the game slowly move through the final quarter. No one turns a game around in the fourth quarter to win like Tom Brady, she reassured herself.

They watched as the Broncos slowly took advantage of their possession to move the ball down the field. She was desperate for the Patriots defense to hold them back. What they really needed was a turn over. Peyton Manning was getting too close for her comfort.

They both watched as the Broncos hiked the ball for third and goal on New England's 13 with ten minutes left in the game. Manning's pass was short down the middle, incomplete to Norwood.

"Damn!" Eric yelled. "Come on Peyton!"

"Ah, so disappointing," Brittany mocked, playing with Eric's dick to tease him.

The kicking team came out. McManus kicked a 31-yard field goal, making it 20 to 12.

"Still a one score game," Brittany said, feigning confidence.

Eric never underestimated Tom Brady in these pressure games when there was a lot on the line. "True," he said. "And a Broncos score."

"Damn, I really do hate to untie you," she repeated. "I like having you here for my complete enjoyment." She dutifully unlocked his limbs from the four corners of the bed. She wondered what he might do next after she raised the stakes. Brittany couldn't remember having more fun partying with a guy. With the way she felt, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do if he asked.

"Time for that skirt, to come off," he answered as he kicked his boxers off. The two were completely naked, except for her red heels. He had no intention of her losing the sexy shoes that matched what was left of her thick lipstick.

"So, what happens at the end of the game?" Eric asked. "Winner gets bragging rights?"

"Oh no. Like I said at the beginning, winner takes all." Brittany answered. "When my Patriots win, you become mine for the rest of the night," she said, realizing she hadn't really thought that far ahead, and was making it up as she went. "Anything goes."

"Your sex slave for the night, huh?" he answered with a smile, open to what that might mean based on what he had already experienced. "And if the Broncos win?" he asked.

"Fair is fair," she answered. "You own me for the night. No limits." There was a part of Brittany that wanted it, but only a small part. Her loyalty to the Patriots wouldn't allow it. "Another beer?" she asked.

"That'd be great," he answered. He enjoyed watching the beauty of his naked opponent walk across the small apartment wearing only her red heels, only to come back with an opened beer.

"What?" she asked him as she handed him the beer.

"You are gorgeous and full of surprises," he said. "I never would have imagined this when you invited me over. Worked out well that those who were coming backed out at the last minute."

"Who said anyone backed out at the last minute?" she asked.

"You did," Eric answered.

"Did I?" she asked coyly. "I remember saying I invited some people. I never said they were planning to come."

"Wait, you planned this?"

"That's giving me too much credit," she said. "Seeing you were such a Broncos fan, I just set things in motion. There was no way I could have anticipated your depraved mind and how far this rivalry would go." she joked. "I way underestimated you," she said with a smile. "You've exceeded anything I imagined."

"What did you imagine?"

"I didn't know," she said.

"Then what do you fantasize about?" he asked daringly.

Brittany was caught off guard by his question, but drunk and giddy enough to let her weakened inhibitions answer. "I get turned on by risks," she answered. "My fantasies are usually about light bondage and exhibition," she confessed. "Nothing too extreme, but taking risks turn me on."

"Good," he said with a smile.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Being with a beautiful woman who gets turned on by taking risks," Eric answered.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Sounds like the perfect match."

Eric saw a blindfold in Brittany's mystery box. "Let's take this to a new level, then," he said as he picked the blindfold from the box and held it up in front of Brittany. She smiled.

Brittany watched as Eric lifted the blindfold over her head and pulled it down to cover her eyes. Her vision went black. All she could hear was the game coming from the direction of the television.

"See anything?" Eric asked in a soft voice.

"Nothing," she said.

"Trust me?" he asked.

"Not sure," she answered truthfully. "Should I?"

"Hmmm, not sure either," he said with a little laugh. "Might be a little risky."

Brittany smiled.

"You're going to do everything exactly as I say," he instructed.

Brittany felt nervous in an intensely arousing way.

"I am?" she asked playfully.

"Any hesitation or resistance, and there'll have to be consequences," he added. "Understand?"

"Yes," she said.

Eric enveloped her petite hand in his and walked her slowly across the small living room toward the large outward facing window. He stood in front of her, giving her light kisses on her cheek and neck.

"Mmmmm," she moaned from the gentle pleasure. Goosebumps covered her body.

He raised his hands to softly caress her shoulders and arms as he continued to gently kiss her. His hands glided down her arms, and then back up again. She could feel her senses intensifying to compensate for her loss of sight. The gentle touch of his lips and fingers was intoxicating. She let out a deep breath.

Eric's left hand continued to stroke her arm while his right moved to her breasts. Her nipples were erect, pointing up from the firmness of her large soft tits. He disciplined himself to keep his touch very soft and tender. The gentle caresses were driving her crazy, especially with her enhanced horniness.

Eric slowly moved his left hand down Brittany's abs with a caress as gentle as his continuing kisses. Brittany's body squirmed from the tender affection. Her nipples hardened; her pussy gushed from arousal. Eric's hand traveled around to continue the soft touch across her ass. Her skin buzzed from the heightened sense of touch and suspense of not knowing where his hands would travel next.

Eric tormented her by running his hands down the front of both legs before re-ascending up the back of her legs toward her perfect round ass. "Gawd, you're driving me crazy," Brittany confessed.

"Am I?" Eric asked. "Show me," he said as he took her hands in his, raising them to her own body. "Touch yourself," he said. "Imagine you're an actress auditioning for the sexiest scene ever filmed of a woman taking herself," he instructed. "A lot of other great actresses want this job, so the competition is intense. You have to be convincing."

Brittany smiled at the challenge. She could feel the nearness of her wall-sized apartment window in front of her. She knew her apartment was high enough in the building to make it hard for someone walking at street level to see her, but she also knew there were plenty of windows from nearby buildings that could see straight into her place. She sometimes walked through her apartment in the morning or at night with little or nothing on at the arousing risk of getting seen.

Brittany's hands instantly began massaging her skin, focusing in her erogenous zones. "Mmmmm," she moaned at the effectiveness of her own touch. Her blindfold prevented her from seeing if she had an audience from the nearby buildings; her lowered inhibitions made her wet with arousal. If she had to do this, she would give them a show that would rival the championship playoff. She imagined being in the center of a Patriot's huddle, surrounded by a wall of their naked muscular flesh. Her vivid imagination fantasized them stripping her of her jersey, skirt and thong, leaving her completely naked for their enjoyment. She dropped her head back at the feel of their large hands covering her body, as their beautiful dicks started taking turns using her form in every way. Her long fingers of one hand reached up to squeeze her tit, taking her erect nipple captive with the erotic sting of a strong twist; the long fingers of her other hand slid deep down the path of her wet canal between the folds of her labia. Brittany was lost in the fantasy of her Patriot gangbang. "Oh gawd," she moaned, her body responding with deep pleasure to this familiar dream.

Eric picked up a bottle of baby oil he found in Brittany's box. He slowly poured some over each shoulder from behind, allowing it to travel down her chest and tits. He poured some more on the curvature of her ass and then her abs.

Brittany moaned again as her fingers picked up the warm deposits, and rubbed the oil into her glistening skin. She imagined the oil was the first loads of cum from her Patriots decorating her body. "Oh fuck yes!" she yelled. The oil lubricated her skin as she traveled deeper down the rabbit hole of her fantasy. She began to move the fingers embedded in her pussy faster, focusing on her engorged clit. "Oh yes! Oh Yes!" she screamed. Brittany's nipples grew to almost an inch from her intense arousal. Her mouth went dry as her breathing turned to pants. She slapped her own ass with one hand, while the other continued its assault on her pussy. She moved back and forth with her free hand from slapping her ass harder, and squeezing her tit with the imagined force of a NFL gangbang. "Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she screamed.

Brittany's body began to squirm and buck as she fucked herself in front of the large plate glass window. Suddenly cum squirted from her pussy with impressive force. "Fuck yes!" she yelled as she continued to work her own pussy, draining it of all she could.

Brittany slowly emerged out of her dream. Her body was covered with the glistening oil and sweat. She offered a broad smile, unsure where I was because of her blindfold. She spread her feet so they were shoulder-wide as she ran her hands down the front of her body until they reached her ankles. Her knees were locked; her legs were long. Her ass was up in the air. "Fuck me, Baby," she said. "I am so hot, I need to be fucked." The football game continued to play on in the background without a score.

Eric stepped up behind her, pushing the head of his hardened dick against her ass and pussy.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me hard," she begged, still recovering from her dream.

Eric slapped her in the ass, as she had done to herself when lost in the dream.

Brittany let out a whimper. "Yes! Fuck me, damn it," she said.

Eric slapped her again before pushing the length of his readied dick deep into her.

"Aaaauuuuggghhh! Yes!" she screamed, imagining she was being penetrated by one of her favorite heroes from the Patriot's offensive line.

Eric relished taking her from behind as they stood at the center of her large outward facing window. The room was bright against the darkening evening sky. Her soaked pussy mixed with the oil allowed him to glide easily into her.

"Yes! Fuck me harder," she begged.

Eric obliged, slamming his dick into her as he held her ass with both hands. He increased the speed of his fuck. "Ohhhh, yes!" he yelled as he filled her with his warm cream.

Brittany screamed with delight. The feel of him filling her took her over the edge with another aftershock climax. Her ass bucked with him still in her.

Brittany stood up, delirious in sexual bliss. She took her blindfold off and saw the green video light on Eric's phone. She suspected as much. "Damn, you're good," she said, as she ran her fingernail down the center of Eric's chest. "It will be a shame to only have you tonight when the Patriots win," she said. "I'd like to have you as a prize all week," she said.

Eric smiled. "You suggesting we up the ante?" he asked.

"I guess I just did," she said.

"Winner owns the other for a week?" he asked.

"Including at work. Anything goes," she said. "I want to have fun with this."

"Sounds fun," Eric said. "Could be dangerous. You sure you want to..." he started to say.

"There you go again," she interrupted. "I like danger. You have no idea with what I will make you do," she added.

Brittany glanced over to the television. The Patriots were within a few yards of the end zone with only around 15 seconds left in the game. "Here they go!" Brittany announced confidently. "This is what he does best."

Eric and Brittany watched with baited breath as Brady threw to Gronkowski for four yards into the end zone.

"Touchdown!" Brittany yelled as she started to dance around the room. She poured Eric a shot of vodka, but drank it herself in celebration of the score. She poured him another and handed it to him.

"They have to go for two to tie," Eric said, with only 12 seconds left on the clock.

"They are so close to the end zone, they can do this in their sleep," she answered. "They practice for this," she said to reassure herself more than anything. Brittany reached out to take Eric's hand. The air was thick with suspense. There was so much riding on this for her Patriots, and for her.

The ball was hiked to Brady. The Broncos defense pressed in on him while Brady expertly moved around the pocket looking for an open receiver. He passed to Edelman to his left. Suddenly, Roby from Denver's defense blocked the pass and then intercepted!

"No, No, NO, NO!" Brittany screamed in complete shock, yelling at the television.

"Yes!" Eric yelled back. "The Broncos are going to the Super Bowl!"

Brittany suddenly looked over at Eric. What she thought was a sure thing had just slipped through her fingers.

Eric smiled back at her, admiring her prize body.

Brittany walked across the room to her competitor just as cameras cover Brady and Manning meeting up mid-field on the television. "You win," she conceded. "I'm yours for the night, and then all week," she said. "Anything goes. No limits."

"You sure?" he asked politely.

"Try me," she said with a coy smile before giving him a long victory kiss.

Epilogue

"Mmmmm, that was nice," Brittany hummed into Eric's ear as the sun rose early the next morning. One hand reached under the covers of her bed to take hold of his familiar manhood, as she ran her long fingers through her hair with her other hand.

"Just the start of a glorious week," Eric answered back, giving her a peck on her thick lips.

"Damn Patriots," Brittany answered disappointed.

"It looks like the Panthers will be playing the Broncos for the Super Bowl," Eric said. "So who are you going to be rooting for? Have I convinced you to become a Broncos fan?"

"Not a chance," she said. "I am more of a NFC girl. The Panthers are unbeatable this year, with almost a perfect record. They're going to own the Broncos."

"You can't be serious," Eric said. "Peyton always finds a way to win."

"Want to bet?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds