Unrequited Love

Finally, I moved up and took hold of his piece and began tentatively licking all around the base. I started jacking off any place that I wasn't licking. I trailed my tongue up to his mushroom head and licked his precum. It didn't taste bad. A little salty, but not bad. I began taking him into my mouth. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible, but this first time probably wouldn't be that great.

I couldn't tell that by his sounds. I swear if he didn't stop I was gonna blow in my pants. I began sucking in earnest and his hips started bucking uncontrollably. He was moaning so much that I started moaning and I guess the vibrations in my mouth were just too much. He shouted out, "CHRIS I LOVE YOU!!" and began blowing his load. Damn, there went my load. The first shot went straight down my throat. I wanted to taste it so I pulled back a little and the next shots landed on my tongue. I worked my throat so that I tasted it and swallowed. Some dribbled out of the side of my mouth and when I finally pulled off; I took my finger and scooped it up. I licked it off my finger and heard Der groan again.

He Sat up quickly and yanked me to him. He kissed me hard and pulled me on top of him.

"That was so incredible Chris, are you sure you've never done that before?"

"No baby, I guess it just must be love."

"Can I... can I do the same to you? I really want to"

"You can do whatever you want to me baby, i'm yours. Just, um... not now."

He looked hurt and I knew i'd just have to be embarrassed because I couldn't have my baby hurt for any reason.

"Don't look like that baby, it's just that, well... when you came... it was so fucking hot that I did too."

I blushed so bad I could have just faded into nothing. He looked at me with so much love that I figured it was worth the embarrassment.

"Can I... can I see anyway? I never really let myself look at you before."

This must have been a day for shocks. If I were him, I would have looked every chance I got. Hell, I nearly stalked him to get a chance to look at him. I guess it's because our situations were different.

"Sure baby, i'm all yours."

With that, he moved on top of me and began kissing me.

DERECK

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! This was my mantra the whole time Chris was kissing me. So it was real, not a dream, I wasn't dead. I was glad that he was taking charge because I couldn't even string together a coherent sentence. He was strumming my body like a guitar. I was fine-tuned to his every movement. It was incredible!

When Chris finally took me into his mouth, I swear that I melted like butter. I couldn't breathe. It was better than any jack-off session. To top it off, it was Chris giving me head. I was so happy that I felt like bursting. Then it happened, I felt like my orgasm came from every corner of my body. Chris was moaning and the vibrations were just adding to the feeling. When I started shooting, I yelled and my vision blurred. I had to kiss him, I just had to. I could taste myself and it was so erotic.

I wanted to return the favor or just feel him the way he had done to me. I needed it to reaffirm that this was real. When he said no I was hurt. How could he have given me something so beautiful and then not want me to do something back? When I saw that he was blushing beet red I thought it was a little odd. He told me the reason and I just melted again. Damn, I had been doing so much crying and melting these last few months, he was gonna think I was the chick in the relationship. Oh, well we'd sort that out later.

I still needed to see him, all of him, and when he agreed I was ecstatic. I settled him under me and began kissing him. I could still taste myself on him and it was making me hard again. He still had his pants on, but I wanted to work on his chest first. He was nicely muscled and it had always been a turn on. I licked and damn near drooled over his nipples until he was moaning and groaning. Just when he was getting used to it, I bit down hard on his left nipple and he arched upwards and gasped loudly. His cock lurched in his pants and it made me smile.

Oh yeah, I was gonna live out some of my fantasies now. I bit his other nipple with the same effect. I began biting his pecks and licking them directly after. He was almost panting now. I laved his belly button and dipped my tongue inside in a mock fuck. I traced his happy trail downwards and stopped at the waistband of his jeans. As I unbuttoned his pants, I blew gently on his stomach and he began quivering.

I gently pulled his pants and boxers down and inhaled his scent. Cum had stained his boxers but some had landed on his bush and thighs. I got his pants and boxers off and began lapping up his drying cum. I stuck my nose under his cock and sniffed at his balls. His scent was intoxicating and I had to have more. I made sure that I got all of his cum from around his cock before I began cleaning it.

His cock was beautiful. It was about an inch shorter than mines but it was sooo much thicker. It would eventually split me open but I was up to the challenge. It was fully erect now and pulsing. I started licking the underside, cleaning off any excess cum. I didn't take the head into my mouth until all of his cum was gone. By now he was beyond panting. His voice just had a little hiccup in it.

I took his cock into my mouth and he let out a low smooth breath. It was magical. I loved it. I think that I was gonna be a cock slut... but only for Chris of course. I could barely get my mouth around it but I worked at it until the whole head was inside. I moaned at my accomplishment and I felt him twitch.

I began sucking in earnest. He was bucking and grunting. I didn't think that he'd get off just from me sucking though because he'd cum once. I was pleasantly surprised when he started shooting into my mouth. It wasn't a small trickle, he shot out in jets. The first couple shot straight down my throat, after that they began landing on my tongue. I couldn't swallow it all and some leaked. I was so focused on my task that I hadn't realized he was holding my head.

He released me and I sat back a bit to clean him up and get all the cum that I missed. He laid back down and began to pull me back up to kiss me. However, I wasn't through with him though. I lifted his legs slightly and began licking behind his ball sack. Chris was moaning "oh baby, oh sweetheart", it was so cute. I wasn't sure that he would go for this, but if he truly wanted me then he had to want everything that went along with it. I wasn't sure how far I was going to take this but it didn't really matter because I would be content with anything he offered.

I tentatively began inching towards his bud with my tongue. The first swipe of my tongue that met his bud was reacted to in such a way that I thought he was gonna jump off the bed. By now Chris was moaning, "I never imagined, I never dreamed..." I had slowly started working my tongue in and out of his ass. I alternated between that and licking and biting his ass cheeks. I tongued his ass and could have stayed there forever. I started to experiment with my technique. I would huff onto his whole and it would pucker.

He said something so unexpected that I had to stare at him.

"Finger my ass baby, its all yours to do whatever."

I didn't think he meant whatever because I desperately wanted to make love to him. I wouldn't go that far because I didn't know how he felt about it. I kept tonguing his hole but I started teasing him with one finger. Soon I was working it in all the way to the knuckle. I didn't want to hurt him so I kept slobbering on my finger. I thought he could take another so I slowly worked in another finger. It must have felt pretty good because Chris was whimpering and it wasn't in pain. I couldn't wait until he did it to me.

"Put another finger in me, please!"

Oh my goodness, I was damn near salivating this was so hot. And now he wanted more. I had to hold back a groan of my own. He told me that he wanted a kiss. I started to withdraw my fingers but he tightened his muscles so I figured he didn't want me to stop. I moved up to his face and he looked at me so lovingly that I just had to kiss him.

What he said next almost made me blow another load.

"Make love to me baby, I wanna feel you inside of me"

CHRIS

Der had been so gentle with my nipples that I feared he was still reluctant. That quickly faded when he bit me and I felt it in the deepest recesses of my balls. Damn, I never thought I liked pain. When he started mock fucking my navel, I hoped that it was a preview of the real thing.

He was doing things to me that I couldn't have imagined would feel like they did. I could barely breathe and yet I knew we were only scratching the surface. When Der gave me the tongue bath it was like his tongue was conducting electricity. I was hard again almost instantly. By the time he took me in his mouth I was close to cumming again. No girl had ever given me sensations like this. His enthusiasm alone was enough to make me blow my load. I was trying so hard not to cum, but it was getting extremely hard (no pun intended).

The bad part about the situation was that the normal things that would normally stave off an orgasm weren't working. Baseball only made me think of how Der looked in his uniform. Chess made me think of us cooped up on snowy days when we were younger. Damn, before I could grasp anything to stop it I was cumming. I had to hold him, his silky curls felt so good in my hands as I came down his throat. It felt so much better knowing that I was the first and the last person he would be doing this to.

Der wasn't through though. I didn't think I could take more of this. He lifted my legs and began making his way down to my hole with that wonderful tongue of his. I almost shouted my joy to the rooftops. I wanted him to mark me just as much as I wanted to mark him. I was his and he was mine.

His tongue began doing things to my hole that made me want to leap out of my skin. He wasn't doing much more than that and I needed something more substantial. I told him to finger me and he looked so shocked. My man still didn't believe this was real. Oh well, he'd believe me soon enough. I was soon urging him to put another and then another finger in me. He was moaning as much as I was. I was starting to feel separation anxiety though and I needed to kiss my man.

He moved up my body and seemed pleasantly surprised that I didn't want him to remove his fingers, but he didn't know that I felt empty when he withdrew. I was quickly becoming obsessed with our lovemaking and I knew i'd never get enough. I gave him the biggest shock of all when I told him to make love to me.

I kept kissing him through his shock and was intoxicated again by my scent on his breath. Damn this was sexy.

"Baby I don't think I can take much more of this. Please make love to me."

"Chris I don't know, I want to desperately but I don't know how to make it good for you, I don't want to hurt you."

"Baby, we both know that it'll hurt, but it gets better and I love you so we can learn together. I just need that closeness."

"Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you. I need to get some Vaseline, but i'll have to stop stroking you to get it." He grinned devilishly at me and I wondered what I had signed myself up for. He added, "I know you don't want me to pull out baby but i'll make it worth your while." His eyes were hooded and filled with lust. He was seducing me now! Aw man this was turning out to be the best day of my life.

He withdrew and I whimpered. He looked at me and licked his fingers. All I could do is groan as he smiled fully at me. My Der was coming back to me. His eyes were sparkling! I sighed happily as he went in search of Vaseline. He returned with some k-y and I looked questioningly at him. He smiled shyly and blushed beet red.

"I uh... experimented a little."

"Baby I love it so much when you blush, but could you hurry it up? Please?"

He quickly moved back into position. I lifted my legs and held them behind my knees in an open gesture of trust and vulnerability. He began tonguing my hole again and the same sensations began assaulting me. He began inserting his fingers into me again but this time they were coated with the k-y. I was amazed that I was feeling no discomfort. I just wanted to feel full and in my opinion he was taking too long. He withdrew his fingers and I was damn near humping trying to get his fingers back in me. He coated his fingers again and then pushed his index finger as far into me as he could. He wriggled around until he found my prostate and I swear I stopped breathing.

I was panting by now and almost yelling, "Baby please fuck me, please I can't take it any more!"

He smiled at me and said, "I was waiting to hear that, hold on baby, it won't be much longer."

I briefly noticed that he was calling me baby and I was even more ecstatic. His finger was quickly replaced by his cock and i'd read enough stories to know that bearing down was a good thing to do. I did so and the head of his cock popped in. He waited a moment to allow me to adjust. I was trying hard not to tense up, but I felt like I had waited so long for this. My heart rate was accelerated. It felt tight but it didn't hurt. I guess all that probing had opened me up. I was starting to feel an odd sort of feeling, sort of like an itch. I needed him to move but he was just hovering.

"Baby it doesn't hurt, please move." He let out a breath saying, "Thank God", and he slowly began working his cock into my ass. I had never felt so complete. My heart was near bursting. It was like I had nerve endings along my canal. I felt completely taken. I felt everything from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I was moaning and caught up in this incredible moment. He was stroking my prostate, which left me in an almost constant state of drool. I didn't think that my mouth would ever close as long as I was feeling like this. He reached down and started jerking my cock in matching rhythm with his thrusts and by the tenth pump, my orgasm had built up to the boiling point.

I shouted to the rooftops, what I said, I still don't know. My eyes rolled back into my skull and I was panting hard but I still couldn't breathe. My whole body was tightened and my toes were almost cramped from being curled for so long. I vaguely heard Der groan and gasp and then I felt him spilling his seed into me. It was so warm and erotic that it extended my orgasm. I couldn't stop trembling. Der collapsed on top of me, his cock still embedded in me. I was home.

We must have dozed off because when I came to Der was pumping into me again. His head was still buried in my neck. I think he was still asleep. I could wake up like this everyday. I began nuzzling his neck and he sighed. He started to wake up and looked a little startled that he was slowly pumping inside of me. I just smiled at him to let him know that it was ok.

We made love slowly but thoroughly. I knew that I would be sore and that after cumming that last time, my balls needed a break but I never wanted to leave his arms. I would do whatever it took to keep this feeling. Our problems weren't over, but now we could work them out together.

DERECK

When Chris said that he wanted me to make love to him, I couldn't have been more shocked. I was sure that I would be the bottom or whatever, but he was serious when he said that we were in this together. I went in search of some lube and remembered that I used to finger myself thinking of Chris. When he saw it, I knew I had to tell him the truth because I didn't want him thinking that I had been with anyone else. I blushed and he actually said that he liked it when I blush. I thought that was an interesting bit of information and I could not wait until we could talk about all of the little tidbits of our feelings... however, now was not the time.

I coated my fingers with the k-y and began fingering him again. I needed him as ready as possible and I figured that if I made him beg then he'd be as ready as ever. When he finally did, I smiled because that was exactly what I wanted. I replaced my fingers with the tip of my cock and gently pushed the head in. Chris was bearing down and it surprised me that he seemed to know what to do. I knew that he would need time to relax and so even though the tightness made me want to plow him, I held back.

I was losing the battle with my patience because of the incredible sensations surrounding my cock. He'd had enough of my waiting and screamed at me to make love to him. I let out a long breath and slowly began sliding inside of him. It was beyond incredible. I felt completed; he was so warm and tight that I was having trouble concentrating. It felt like we were one. I would never get tired of this, never. I wanted him to cum with me so I began jerking his cock off as I pumped. He was groaning my name and I almost blacked out as I emptied into him. I felt his cum squirt between our bodies and I couldn't help but smile.

I was having the most wonderful dream. I was having sex. I was slowly undulating my hips into the tight confines of a sweet ass. It was heaven but something wasn't right, it was if I were dreaming by touch. I could really feel everything going on. There was a hard body under me and my head was nestled in the crook of a shoulder. I began to awaken a little and was shocked to see that I really was fucking someone and it was Chris! The days events started floating back to me and I realized that I really did black out after cumming in Chris and that I had been asleep.

He just looked at me and smiled in approval. I couldn't believe it. Chris had cum three times and me twice, but now I was gonna go for a third. I had a moment's hesitation because I knew that he had to be sore, but his look when I tried to with draw was so daunting that I knew he didn't care. I sighed and began slowly pumping into the only man i'd ever love. We made love slowly, savoring the awakening sexuality that was blossoming between us. It was loving and carefree.

After I came, I nestled Chris in my arms and we went back to sleep. I knew that i'd eventually have to explain things to my parents, but I could shut out the world for a little while longer. Chris was my life and nothing else mattered.

When we awoke the next morning, I loved the fact that he kissed me full on the lips, morning breath and all. It was such a couple-like gesture that I just sighed happily. We both had to pee like crazy and I was glad that I had my own bathroom. We pissed at the same time and it was an oddly intimate gesture. We got back in bed facing and holding each other and began to talk.

"I need to come out to my parents, but i'm so scared." I knew reality had to be dealt with so I figured the sooner the better.

"Its ok baby, however you decide to do it, i'll be right there with you." I knew that his parents rarely even noticed him, so they wouldn't care that he was gay, that's why he called my mother mom. She had been more of a mother to him than his own mom and I knew that he was just as tense about the situation as me.

"I think i'll tell them when they come back from work tonight. I don't think they heard any of our racket because i'm assuming that we were quiet the last time. They know i've been a little down lately so they haven't bothered me when I don't eat or come out of my room".

"Sweetheart, i'm so glad that you decided to come out to your parents, but you shouldn't do it just because you've got someone, you should have told them just for you and a while ago."

I was contemplative for a second; did I tell him the real reason for not coming out? I decided that I wouldn't keep things from him, no matter how painful the secret.

"Chris I didn't come out because of you. It didn't matter that I was out if I couldn't even pursue a real relationship or at least the one that I wanted. Coming out is supposed to be about liberation from the lies that you tell yourself and everyone else. I realized with Rob that I hadn't come out because I couldn't live a full homosexual life anyway knowing that my affections for you weren't returned so it didn't matter that I was never out."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds