Unusual Companions

"Hell yes, but first I wanna see this," Mica laughed, the champagne in the mimosas making her giddy and giggly. "A proper kiss, not a peck," she frowned at them as Steven had leaned in to give Josie a quick peck.

Josie had turned her head to give Mica a mouthful of deserved bad attitude when she felt Steve's large hand curl around the side of her neck and cheek. He lowered his head to her startled face pressing his lips to hers, slowly building the kiss in strength and passion. His other hand joined the first to hold her head in place, and she found her own hands lifting to grip his wrists. It was not an act of trying to pull his hands away but a touching skin that completed the cocoon in which his kiss wrapped her. When he finally pulled away, she was breathless.

"Yeah, not bad but I can do better than that," Dan wrapped an arm around Mica's waist and pulled her to him. Pressing their bodies hard against each other, he lowered his head to devour her mouth in a crude but just as passionate style of kissing.

"Okay, I think we can go now," Mica said breathily, dazed from the experience.

"And that, ladies and gentleman, is how you do it," Dan took a bow and taking Mica's hand started walking toward the road. Carried along by the enthusiasm of the little group Josie didn't have the heart to argue, so she let herself be led down the road to Steve's car. The effect of the kiss Steve had given her lasting on her lips and making her smile along with them. She felt Steve take her hand in his, and she didn't pull away. She wasn't sure what this was, or could be, but that kiss had been something else.

*****

A huge section of the city parklands had been fenced off for the lunchtime event. People surprisingly still cued for tickets, even though, the sign clearly said sold out. Josie was surprised by how popular the whole thing was. Mica had been right, online dating had come a long way from its sleazy hook up beginnings. Not that there weren't sleazy hook ups happening everywhere, but there were also a lot of people just having a fun day out and meeting new friends.

A band played loudly in the amphitheatre and the majority of younger people had headed in that direction. The much older people had taken up shady spots under trees at the other end of the huge area, Josie noticed as they walked around trying to see what was there. It seemed the majority of people who fit neither range at the extremes of the spectrum meandered around the marquees and stalls or sat on blankets eating picnic style lunches. Marquees once again dominated the centre of the space offering food and housing two bars. Smaller tents dotted the area like small market stalls offering temporary tattoos, hair colouring, love potions and mystical aphrodisiacs like powdered rhino horn and the like as gag objects.

While there were quite a few couples hiding in out of the way spots doing naughty things to each other, many more actively tried to suck each other's faces off wherever they stood or sat. The general vibe of the place though was one of fun and frivolity. Josie began to enjoy the fact that Steve often took her hand as they were walking or place a hand in the small of her back to guide her over uneven ground or through crowds. She wasn't sure if she liked it so much as for the man himself or the illusion of having coupled up with someone that kept other date hunters at bay.

They grabbed some food and found a shady out of the way spot to sit and eat with the complimentary picnic rugs that seemed to available everywhere.

"Let's go get tattoos," Mica grinned at the small group.

"Not me," Josie said shaking her head. "I can't wear one to work and I am not about to expose a hidden part of my body to the crowd here. Plus what would be the point if it's hidden?"

"It could be fun trying to find it," Steve grinned, "Well for two of us at least."

"Two?" Mica frowned at him.

"I can guarantee if I am searching her body that closely for a hidden tattoo she will be enjoying it," he laughed loudly.

"Now you have to get one with me," Mica laughed merrily at the surprised look on Josie's face.

"How about I just come and watch," Josie said recovering herself.

"I'm just as happy to search for an invisible tattoo," Steve smirked, "If you decide not to get one."

"I've got enough real tattoos," Dan said with a deadpan face. "None and that's the way I like it," he chuckled. "Even temporary ones make me think of needles," He grimaced. "Let's go find the bar and leave the ladies to it," he nudged Steve.

"How will we find you when we're done?" Mica asked, suddenly worried Dan was giving her the brush off when she quite liked him and had already decided to take him home tonight.

"Give me your numbers, and I'll text you, so you have mine," Steve said pulling out his phone. "I wouldn't leave you stranded here, Mica." He said reassuringly, wondering what was up with his friend who he knew liked the bubbly young woman.

"Geez, hanging with Mr. Chivalrous here makes me look like a bloody idiot. I just assumed you'd come find us at the bar," he laughed.

"You have much to learn young grasshopper," Steve grinned as he sent text messages to both girls. "Now I have both their numbers and you have?"

"Fuck!" Dan slapped his head, "See this is why I needed you to come today. You got the girls. You got the numbers, so I guess I'll get the drinks." The small group split up with the girls heading toward the tattoo tent.

"Do you think Dan was trying to give us the brush off?" Mica asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

"I doubt it, I mean look around at some of these women. I don't see him as being into the cougars and most of the younger ones," she rolled her eyes. "Well, they already look like they've given it to anyone who wanted it," she looked pointedly at a girl who was staggering from a portaloo followed by a guy who was smiling widely.

"Oh god, they did it in a portaloo!" Mica grimaced and put a hand on her tummy as if feeling ill.

"He'd have to be crazy to brush off a fabulous girl like you," Josie put an arm around her friend's shoulder as they walked. Seeing that they had a small alcove hidden behind a screen Josie agreed to get something simple and poured over the books with Mica.

"We better choose something soon," Josie warned, "That's the second text I have got from Steve wondering if we ditched them."

"Okay, the butterflies, let's do it," Mica laughed. They each got a butterfly that fluttered in the indent of their hip bones just above their pantie lines. Standing behind the screen with her dress raised on one side, Josie cursed Mica for having made her wear a dress as Mika herself merely lowered the level of her skirt to have the tattoo applied.

When they appeared in the bar tent, Mica's face fell as she saw Dan talking to a group of ladies a few feet away from where Steve stood leaning on a high bench.

"Dan," Steve said loudly enough for him to be interrupted, making Dan look around and see the girls returning. Smiling, he waved them over.

"See ladies, this is the dazzling creature who has already won me over. Had you only come to the breakfast event you might have beat her to the line," he commiserated with them. "Alas, you will have to find another country boy to take advantage of." He grinned and turned to where Steve stood with Josie laughing at his antics and Mica's radiant blush.

"Alright, so do we have a winner?" Dan looked at the girls and raised an eyebrow.

"Winner?" Josie asked.

"Did you get one?" He asked clearly frustrated that she didn't understand.

"Oh yes, I did. We got matching ones, so she isn't allowed to tell you where hers is either," Josie grinned. Dan had obviously had more than one beer in their absence.

"Winner, winner, chicken dinner," Dan held out his hand to Steve, who gave him twenty bucks. "I knew you couldn't resist a game of hide and seek with him later," he winked at Josie. "As for you young lady," he turned his attention to Mica, "If I guess where it is can I see it?"

"Sure but you only get a limited amount of guesses," she laughed.

"I don't want any clues for later so I will go and get you ladies a glass of champagne," Steve smiled.

"I'll come, I could use some chilled water as well," Josie said and took his hand. Looking down, he squeezed her hand and smiled.

The crowd began to dwindle in the late afternoon as people either left for home or to converge on the evening event. Newly formed couples enjoying their first moments together seemed to be among the people who were settled into comfortable couches and not eager to move at all.

"To be honest, with having champagne for breakfast and again this afternoon I am wearing out quickly now. So why don't you guys go to the evening event and I'll just catch a cab home, so I am not a wet blanket," Josie confessed feeling heavy headed.

"I'm glad you said it," Dan agreed. "I'm not a regular night clubbing hipster, in case you hadn't noticed. I'd be just as happy going somewhere for a nice steak dinner where we can sit at a proper table and relax, instead of buffets and juggling plates. Maybe talk where we can hear each other without having to yell."

"All good with me as long as Mica doesn't mind," Steve chimed in, not ready for the day to be over yet.

"There's a pretty good steak house on the way home, they do great ribs. If you don't mind driving that way," Mica smiled. She was happy standing there with Dan. There was no reason to show up at the last event of the day. It was bound to be nothing short of a real meat market for the more desperate than dateless crowd.

"Should we drive by and see if the line-up to get in is there like it was for this place? We could make someone's day by giving them our tickets," Josie suggested.

"That's a nice idea, I sure got my money's worth," Steve took her head in his hands again and kissed her as deeply as he had that morning. When he came up for air he murmured, "I've wanted to do that again since this morning. I don't think I could have let you just leave and take a cab home."

Josie blushed under his intense stare. He had told her he was a friend of her father's, but she didn't remember him that way at all. At that moment, she decided to firmly bury that fact in the bottom of her mind as she leaned forward and returned his kiss with one of her own.

"We'll go get the car and pick you up at the entrance," Dan offered, "Your feet have gotta be killing you in those silly shoes."

"That will give us time to go to the ladies' room and meet you out there," Mica agreed instantly, no longer concerned that Dan would ditch her. Once again the small group parted company with the girls linking arms and heading to the bathrooms.

"Okay, so he's a great kisser, can I worry about that other stuff now?" Josie asked her friend half-jokingly.

"Nope, not until you sleep with him," Mica shook her head.

"You know we have a three-date rule," Josie groaned.

"So date him, where's the harm?" She grinned.

*****

They sat in the quiet restaurant after a big meal deciding on whether to have dessert or not. The two couples had engaged in their own intimate conversations during the meal as well as general chit chat. It was a relaxed way to end such a full day.

"You guys look pretty beat and Dan and I thought we might hang around here and have a few more drinks. Get to know each other better and maybe test out his kissing technique again," Mica said with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. "My place is pretty close, and Dan can have the couch there if he wants and you can pick him up in the morning or I can drive him home."

"I think we're being told to leave," Steve chuckled to Josie. "You sure you're all good mate?" He asked Dan.

"Yeah mate, fuck off and let me try some of my awesome moves out on this chick," Dan said with a chuckle.

"Well if you wanted dessert, it looks like it will have to be a sundae at the Macca's drive through," he grinned at Josie.

"Oh, that sounds pretty good right now," Josie laughed before turning back to Mica, "And what about the rule?" She raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"I have that all worked out. You see first there was breakfast. Then the whole lunch thing and now dinner, see three dates in one day," she bubbled as if it was obvious to everyone but Josie.

"Alright, if you have got it all worked out, we'll leave you to it," She shook her head laughing. "I guess we'll organise getting your car back to you tomorrow?"

"Oh, shoot I forgot about that. Yeah, I'll call you in the morning, now shoo!" She continued to giggle.

Steve and Josie left the restaurant and headed for his car, "McDonald's huh? You know how to spoil a girl," she continued the light joking mood that had been around all day.

"Nothing but the best," he quipped sliding into the driver's seat beside her. "Tell me about this rule?" He asked, unable to hide the curiosity in his voice.

"Gosh, since high school my friends and I have had this rule to never sleep with a guy until the third date. It's like a failsafe to stop us doing things we will regret. You know like the old joke about going home drunk with what you think is an Adonis and then wishing you could chew your arm off," Josie explained.

"I see, and Mica thinks that today should count as three dates," he nodded in understanding. "I have to admit that's pretty creative reasoning but I like it, for my own selfish reasons, of course." He grinned as Josie turned her head to look at him with a stunned expression.

"Oh, come on look at me and then look at you, I'd be lying to say I haven't been thinking about fucking you all day," Steve said bluntly. "Like I said right at the start of the day though, I'd be happy to get a blowjob at the end of the night." He pulled into the McDonalds drive-through and turned to look at her waggling his eyebrows, making her laugh despite herself. "Let's not forget that game of hide and seek you owe me as well."

"I owe you?" Josie feigned incredulity.

"Sure the moment you put that fake tattoo somewhere on your body, you owed me that game," he teased, "What flavour sundae would madam like this evening?"

"Caramel please," she said momentarily distracted. They fell into an awkward silence as they ordered at one window, paid at another and stopped to get their sundaes at yet a third. Steve then pulled into an out of the way carpark beside the building next door and shut off the engine. The green interior lights of the dashboard gave off just enough light to see each other across the central console as they ate their ice cream.

"So you went today as a wingman as well I take it?" Josie said into the silence of the car.

"Yeah, not much opportunity to meet girls out on the farm and I think Dan has a bit of a reputation with the local girls," Steve admitted then noticing her reaction explained further. "He tends to jump in boots and all, go too hard too fast and scare the girls off. He loves being in love. That's why he was a bit nonchalant earlier in the day, trying not to scare your Mica or show how much he liked her."

"They'll make a great couple then. Mica wants that sort of clingy live in each other's pockets type relationship too. Maybe her living and working in the city will slow them down a bit," Josie said thoughtfully.

"I don't want to talk about them, do you?" He asked, for the first time sounding a little unsure of himself. He reached out and wrapped a hand around her neck his thumb caressing her cheek. He didn't need to pull her closer, she moved of her own free will and their lips melded together again. Cold tongues dancing against each other as they took their time enjoying the first kiss while being alone. His free hand slid up to grasp her breast, and she murmured into the kiss softly.

"Trying to cheat on the hide and seek game?" She smiled and broke the kiss leaning back again.

"Oh no, I am looking forward to doing that later," he chuckled. "I can barely wait to tell you the truth." He placed his sundae in the cup holder and turned on the engine. "Some directions right about now would be nice."

Josie pulled out her phone and clicking a few screens she put the phone on the console between them as it began talking for her. Then she sat back and enjoyed the rest of her sundae as he raced through the suburban streets to her apartment. She knew this was crazy, that she shouldn't be even contemplating this. He was so much older than her. He was a friend of her father's. She had only met him today because she couldn't remember ever having met him with her father. The kisses though and the whole atmosphere of the day had only served to remind her of what she had lost with her ex and that she had been alone for far too long.

When they pulled up in front of her apartment building, she suffered a moment of terrified self-doubt. As if reading her mind, he leaned over and kissed her.

"You don't have to invite me up. I am not saying I wouldn't be disappointed, and frustrated, but I can respect your rules," he said softly. "For all our joking, I can honestly say that no matter how desperate I am to fuck you right now, I would never force you into anything you didn't want to do."

"I love that you don't pull any punches," she laughed. "You talk about fucking me like it's for the pure pleasure of the act, nothing more. Gosh, I don't even use that word when I stub my toe in the middle of the night." She blushed and laughed.

"I think that's why I want to fuck you so badly. It's like corrupting a sweet innocent young woman. It gives me an added thrill shall we say," he took her hand and put it on his rock hard erection. "Does that make me a bad man that I want to do such naughty things to you? Things that will give you as much pleasure as they give me?"

"I am probably not as innocent as you seem to think I am," Josie gave a sly smile and squeezed his cock through the thick denim of his jeans. If she wasn't horny before she certainly was now.

"I'm counting on it," his voice had become husky. "I can only imagine how talented that sweet mouth is but I am still hoping to find out if not tonight then the by the third date."

"Alright," she whispered, "We shall see about that blow job you asked for, then you can see if you have the stamina to convince me to let you fuck me." She couldn't believe she had said that out loud, that was not how she talked but at that moment with this man she felt like being the sexy tease. If he thought her innocent and corruptible maybe she could surprise him a little.

Josie got out of the car before he could reply, leaving him staring after her wondering what had just happened to the sweet girl he had been talking to all day. After a moment of stunned immobility, he adjusted himself and followed her from the car up to her apartment, moving close behind her as she stopped to unlock the door.

He grabbed her as soon as they entered and kicked the door closed with his foot. Kissing her roughly, he held her close one hand around her neck, not allowing her to break the kiss. Surprise registered on his face as her hand began to fiddle with his belt buckle and the buttons of his jeans. "So the sweet seeming girl knows her way around a pair of pants," he groaned as he felt her hands pull his cock out of his pants and stroke it lightly.

"Mm, suck me," he put a little pressure on her shoulder but she sank easily to her knees and began to tug off his jeans which he kicked aside. She smiled up at him and wrapped her fingers around his cock, gently stroking as her tongue slipped out past her lips and over the large fleshy head. She dipped her head lower to lave that tongue over his balls as her hand continued to stroke his cock. She heard him groan and smiled inwardly continuing to work over the pebbled sack sucking each gently into her mouth. Pulling back a little and looking up at him again as she licked from the base of his balls up along the underside of his shaft. She then paused at the tip to roll her tongue around the fleshy head before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it like a lollypop.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds