Unusual Companions

After a few moments, during which her hand didn't stop working him, she reversed the process moving back to his balls again and proving to him what a talented tongue she did indeed have. She could feel his legs tremble slightly as he picked her up roughly and strode over to the couch, sitting down and depositing her on the floor between his legs.

After settling for a minute, she slipped her fingers around the base if his cock holding it up and away from his body and looked into his eyes. A small wicked smile tilted at the corners of her mouth as with extreme slowness she leaned forward licking up and down his shaft covering ever centimetre until it gleamed wetly. Kissing the tip and with infinite patience, she slowly widened the kiss moving down at snail's pace to engulf the swollen purple head.

She could see from the corner of her eye his fists balling to grip the couch cushions as she rolled and fluttered her tongue around him. With practised care, she slowly began to bob her head slowly taking more and more of him into the warm wet cavern of her mouth until her lips met the fingers at the base of his cock. Holding her head still, she purred deep in her throat making her tongue vibrate against him. A small trick she had learned courtesy of her ex and his answering groan made her wriggle happily between his legs.

She could feel his legs stiffen at the feeling and pulled her head back enough to gulp at some fresh air before moving back down over him again. The deep answering groan was all she needed, and she began to suck him in earnest moving her head up and down his cock. Lifting her free hand from his thigh where she had left it she stroked his balls, cupping and squeezing them gently. Only when she knew he was close did she feel his hand move to her hair, brushing it from her face and pulling back into a ragged ponytail with which he altered her pace.

Pulling her suddenly off his cock and tilting her head to look up at him he grimaced, and she knew he was finding it difficult to hold back the orgasm that built in his balls. Long strands of spittle hung like ropes between her mouth and his cock, and he groaned loudly, "Fuck!" then pushed her head down on him again. With Steve now setting his own pace, the slow, deliberate teasing of her earlier movements were wiped away, and he began to buck up as her head came down on him. She gagged slightly as she took all he gave her, knowing he was so close to coming.

The hand in her hair gripped harder turning her attempts at purring into feeble whimpers. He froze with just the fat head between her lips and her swirling tongue gathered up all the precum she could suddenly taste as her eyes looked up to his grimacing face. He was fighting and losing his battle with himself. He wanted this moment to last, she knew but the pleasure of her warm and wet suctioning mouth had gotten past his defences.

Just as suddenly the pumping action of his hips and her mouth begin again, and she could feel every ridge and vein as it rolled over her tongue. Moments later he pulled her head back up his shaft and the first spurt of cum landed on her tongue. "Fuck yes! Swallow it, baby!" He moaned as his hips pumped upwards with each spurt.

His cock jerked and twitched in Josie's mouth as she sucked him dry, swallowing each drop as it was deposited on her tongue. Finally unable to take any more of the exquisite pleasure he pulled her off his cock and up into his arms kissing her deeply and tasting his cum on her breath.

"That was so fucking great," Steve breathed raggedly into her ear. "Now about that game of hide and seek." He reached behind her to undo her dress. He slid the straps from her shoulders revealing a pretty white lace bra. "If you've got matching panties on I am gonna have no trouble rising to the occasion again," he grinned.

She stood up from the couch letting the dress slip down over her slender hips revealing the small temporary buttery tattoo and matching white lace panties. She blushed and smiled shyly as he overtly inspected every inch of her before reaching out to touch the small butterfly on her hip.

"That was a short game, but I have another we can play," he grinned.

She watched as in seconds he had dispensed with his shirt leaving him naked. Josie was amazed by the hard sculpted lines of his naked body. Her shy but fascinated gaze roamed over every inch of him, from his wide shoulders to the broad, muscular chest liberally sprinkled with dark hair. She shivered in her excitement, still stunned by how he made her feel. Her curiosity forced her to look lower to where the evidence of his arousal at the sight of her body grew once again between his muscled thighs.

Josie smiled, not moving her gaze away and then he stood deftly removing what little she still wore as he caressed her curves with appreciative murmurs. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she kissed along his jawline admitting she wanted this more than she had realised until that moment. He placed her on the bed gently, and she looked up as he crawled up the length of her body to kiss her deeply."You are so hot," he murmured softly his voice full of awed appreciation of the young woman who lay below him.

Steve was leaning over her, his strong hands caressing her and trailing down the length of her body. Completely naked and totally exposed to his fiercely glittering gaze, she blushed and shivered again. He slowly dragged the tips of his long fingers sensually back up her legs, sending shock waves through her that made her quiver with a need she could no longer deny.

"Steve," She whispered his name.

"Ssh," he responded. His hand caressed her hip, the indentation of her waist and rose up over her breast to her throat. He lifted himself up above her by supporting himself on one elbow, his wide shoulders leaning over her as his dark head bent down, and his mouth found hers once more. They kissed with a passion that made her legs go weak. His hand swept over her body again, his agile fingers rolling her hardening nipples, first one and then the other before caressing lower over her flat stomach to the soft curls at the juncture of her thighs.

No man had ever touched her so carefully before and for a second a semblance of inferiority surfaced, he was older and more experienced perhaps she would disappoint with her naivety. Those thoughts faded from her mind when his head dipped to the hard bud of her nipple and sucked it into the heat of his mouth, his teeth teasing at the sensitive flesh. She gasped out loud, her body trembling with pleasure that was almost pain, and then he soothed with his tongue, sending her heartbeat hammering against the wall of her chest.

Josie hadn't felt this craving for sexual satisfaction in a long time, if ever. It wasn't that her past lovers were bad it was just that this felt so different. She reached for him, her hands curving around his wide shoulders, stroking down his broad back and round to his chest. She discovered the thick hair on his chest that she had seen earlier was soft and curly. His body held a fascination for her. She couldn't control her response. She wasn't sure she wanted to, as the sensual expertise of his hands and his mouth led her deeper and deeper into a state of hot need.

Steve's face loomed over hers again and crushed her swollen lips once more under his. His fingers traced along her slender thigh and sought the moist heat of her tender flesh, while his tongue plundered her mouth with a rhythm she felt throughout her body.

"Fuck me... Please," Josie whispered lewdly, surprising herself. She looked up into his face, the dark blue eyes showing his desire, and she knew it was all for her.

"Fuck, yeah!" Steve growled as he rose above her and surged hot and hard into her pliant body. For a moment he froze as he registered his harsh entry and her muffled cry, but her hands clasped around his back, she kissed the skin of his shoulder and neck. She cried out again with pleasure as he surged back into the hot wetness of her.

Josie discovered the true meaning of fucking as opposed to making love. Her body knew instinctively how to respond to his movements, arching into him, meeting every thrust of his hips with such pleasure that her fingernails dragged down his back. Higher and higher she flew, soaring into the feelings he gave her. Her heart was thundering, her greedy hands held him fiercely, terrified he would stop too soon, and deny her the ecstasy she could feel building within her, she was so close.

Then it happened. Her body convulsed, jerking and twitching in wave after wave of orgasmic release as he surged into her one last time. She could hear his low moan in counterpoint to her own cry as she felt him shudder in his second explosive climax.

Steve collapsed on top of her, his head resting in the curve of her neck. She lifted a trembling hand and smoothed the dark sweat-damp hair of his head, loving the way he rested against her, loving the heat of his hard body against her.

"Wow," she breathed heavily.

"Yeah, wow," his voice was ragged. He rolled onto his back taking her with him, so she half lay across his body. "You realise this isn't a one-night stand type of deal." He said quietly. "I would like to see you again and again and again."

"You're just saying that because you think I'm easy now," she gave a dry half laugh.

"I gotta admit that's a definite bonus plus you give a killer blowjob, but I would have called you even if you hadn't invited me up tonight. I would have called you all day every day until you agreed to see me again," Steve wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"I'm glad," she whispered, exhaustion from the early morning and full day beginning to sweep over her. She closed her eyes, not wanting to think about how complicated this relationship could get and wondering if Mica felt as lucky as she did tonight.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds