Valerie's Transformation is Complete

My biggest concern was running into Ashley as we passed through the lobby, but she wasn't there. But we did run into her when the elevator door opened at our floor. The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth dropped as she stepped back to let us out. "Mom! Is that really you?" she cried. "Wow! You look sexy as hell! I never knew you could look that hot! I love it! I just never thought you would ever dress like that but I like it. You weren't kidding when you said you had changed."

I told Darrin I needed to talk to Ashley and for him to go on to the room. After he walked away from the elevator, I took Ashley to the side and said, "Honey. Please don't think badly of me but I think I'm becoming a bit of an exhibitionist. I'm just discovering that I'm enjoying being looked at and that I enjoy wearing very little in public. I don't think you father knows for certain yet but before we leave to go home, he'll know for sure. That dress you seen me arrive in was all I had on. It is the biggest piece of clothing I brought with me. He doesn't know it yet but I didn't even pack any bras or panties for this trip. I just hope I don't get you in any trouble while I'm here dear, your daddy wants me to be a bit of a naughty girl while I'm here but he has no idea of how naughty I really want to be."

Ashley gave her mom a hug and told her, "Don't worry about me mom, have a lot fun being a bad girl, you won't be the first and I don't think badly of you. It was just a bit of a surprise seeing my mother dressed like this and that I hope I look half as good as you do when I get to be your age. Hey, I'm off Sunday and I might even join you by the adult pool in my new thong to tease the guys if you don't mind a little completion."

Valerie said, "Bring it on dear, and just wait till you see the tiny new bikini you daddy picked out for me to wear. It will surprise you and him too probably, that is, if I get the courage up to wear it in public." Valerie kissed her daughter on the cheek and thanked her for being so understanding.

When Valerie opened the door to her room, Darrin was standing there with his dick sticking out the fly of his shorts. "See what you're doing to me! If you keep dressing like you are now the entire weekend, I may end up having a heart attack. But don't get me wrong, I'm loving it! I don't know what has come over you lately but I'm sure not going to complain."

Valerie walked over to him and took hold of his wonderfully hard dick and whispered into his ear before she dropped to her knees, "You ain't seen anything yet big boy, but for right now, I'm hungry for some nice hot tube steak."

Darrin had me model any my new swimsuits as he took pictures of me in and partially out of them while on the balcony.

A couple hours later, after some great sex and a short nap, we got dressed for dinner. Darrin wore a nice polo shirt and slacks and for me, I dressed in just my new mint green, short halter sun-dress and some white sandals. Darrin liked the shortness of my sun-dress but hadn't realized yet that I was still totally naked underneath and Darrin had to get a picture of me wearing it before we left to eat. As we walked to the restaurant, I could tell my pussy was wet and excited at what I was doing. Every little breeze tickled my smooth wet pussy. It was all I could do not to reach down and touch myself. If I had known that dressing like this could get me so excited, I would have started doing it years ago.

As soon as the hostess found out we were Ashley's parents, she said she had a table waiting for us. It was a nice private booth back in the corner and I'm lucky it was private because as soon as I settled in and made sure the dress covered me, Darrin's hand was on my right leg. Two seconds later, his hand was between my legs and he said, "I'm glad to see you took my suggestion and left the panties in the room. But I am very surprised you did it though, especially in such a short dress. When did you buy it?"

I told him I bought it one day last week and I also bought another one just like this one but in white. Then I smiled and let him in on my secret, "I need to tell you the truth Darrin. And please don't be upset but I did not take your suggestion to not wear underwear tonight."

He had a puzzled look on his face, "You didn't? But you're not wearing any" he said.

"That's because I didn't even pack any bras or panties to wear this weekend. I decide I wanted to be the naughty woman you've always wished me to be. I'll be dressing like this all weekend, no bras or panties with anything I wear. I hope you will enjoy it because I am so far. And just wait until I wear that white t-back you got me, there is a surprise with that suit you may not even know about." Again he had a puzzled look. "There was no lining in that suit and I'm pretty sure it will be see-thru if and only if I get brave enough to get it wet. I will basically naked in public if I wear that suit wet in public. I'm not sure I can do that yet but don't worry, I will wear it dry in public for you."

The entire time I talked to Darrin, he was rubbing my pussy. "No wonder you're so wet," Darrin said, "You're turned on at being naughty! I'm shocked but glad you're doing this and I promise to help and protect you while you're being bad. You do know that with this dress so short, that when you slide out of this seat, you will possibly be exposing you pussy to someone, right?"

"Yea, I thought that might happen a couple times this weekend but the more I think about it, the more excited I get." I told him. "I'll just try and be careful and if it does happen, oh well! It'll be a new experience for me, plus it's one I think I might enjoy. It's not like I'm going to be blatantly exposing myself on purpose. Accidents do happen! Right?" I said with a smile.

Darrin seen the waiter approaching and removed his hand but failed to pull my dress back down and as he gave the waiter our order, I glanced down at my lap and my pussy was uncovered to anyone looking down and I noticed the waiter was doing just that. I was nervous and excited at the same time; someone besides Darrin was now looking at my pussy! I couldn't bring myself move, so left it just like Darrin left it. It wasn't my fault he left it uncovered, right? I also noticed the waiter seemed to take a long time getting our order just right. I could feel my pussy tingling and getting wetter. When he did walk away, and before Darrin noticed, I pulled my dress down as far as it would go which was only two or three inches but I was covered. I told Darrin to be more careful, I told him he left my pussy uncovered when he pulled his hand away and that I think I got it covered just in time. The dinner was good and we had great service and when I got up to leave, I got up carelessly on purpose, giving our cute waiter a good look. Darrin was facing the waiter thanking him as I slowly got up while looking at and smiling at the waiter as I purposely flashing him my pussy without Darrin knowing, I might tell him later, in bed.

In the elevator Darrin grabbed and kissed me as he easily reached under the back of my dress and grabbed two handfuls of bare ass cheeks. Then once in the room he asked if I was telling the truth when I said I hadn't packed any bras or panties. I said, "Yes, it's true. Take a look through my clothes and check if you don't believe me."

I then dropped my dress and instantly stood there nude in the middle of the well lit room with the balcony curtains still wide open and told him to get undressed and to turn off all the lights in the room and to join me out on the balcony. In a minute it got dark and I felt him come up behind me hard and ready. I spread my legs a bit and bent over the rail and said the "F" word to him I hardly ever say. "Fuck me Darrin. Fuck me here and now. I need that hard cock inside me."

The next morning after some nice slow love making, we took showers and got dressed for breakfast. I decided to wear my new thin yellow halter top and tight white stretch short-shorts. Darrin stopped mid-stride from the bathroom to the clothing he laid out earlier. "Ah, Wow, ah, do you know, ah" He stuttered, "That, ah, that your top is a bit see-thru. I can see you nipples right thru it."

I tilled my head to one side and asked him. "You don't like it? I was sure you would like seeing my nipples on display. But if you don't care for me to wear it in public like a naughty girl would, I guess I could take it off and put on something less risqué."

"No, no, that's not what I mean. I love it; it looks sexy as hell on you. So don't change it, unless you want to. I was just checking to see if you knew it was a bit see-thru. If you want to wear it in public, I'd be more than proud to walk beside you as you experience a little exhibitionism. But, I might need to wear two pair of underwear just to hide my hard-on though. I don't want to get in trouble. "

I had to laugh at his last comment. Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing men walking around with bulging erections in their pants. I then turned around and showed him my butt in my tight shorts. "Well, how about these shorts? Do you like? Do you think other men will like seeing my behind in them? Darrin's penis was beginning to grow again even after dumping his load inside her just 30 minutes ago. "You don't need to answer that; I can see you like them. I kind of hope I get the same reaction from some of the other men around here" I said with a smile and a wink. "Now put that thing away and get dressed, although I'm still hungry for that, I'm also hungry for some real food too."

We left the room about 8AM after Darrin took a couple pictures of me and we headed for the restaurant for breakfast. As we walked down the hallway, I told Darrin I was famished and wanted a stack of pancakes, bacon, eggs and orange juice. I saw a young man pushing a breakfast cart towards us and being in the horny mood I was in, I pushed my chest up and out, I noticed Darrin looking at me and smiling. Suddenly I was glad I decided to wear this halter-top. I felt alive and looking at the young man staring right at my chest made me happy. "Looks like you were enjoying that." Darrin said once the young man passed.

"Yea, I really did." I said, "And I want to do it some more."

Darrin suggested that after breakfast, we could walk along the highway to the little mall down the road. He said I should get plenty of chances to show-off my nipples and tight ass that way. I told him it sounded like a great plan. For the next couple of hours we did just that, walked down the sidewalk in the bright sunshine and around the little mall there just window shopping and oh yea, showing me off.

We were quite warm after our walk in the warm Florida sun and decided to go get in the pool. I felt like wearing my sexy one piece again and show my body off even more. Well let me tell you that yellow suit was see-thru once it got wet and at first I was scared to get out of the water but Darrin held me until I got enough courage to exit the pool. He met me at the steps with a towel and I made a dash to our lounge chairs to lie down. For some reason I was more concerned about my nipples showing than my entire bare butt showing. Showing my bare behind had been my biggest concern once I decide to wear the yellow one-piece instead of the black tie-side I had intended to wear. I kept the towel over me until I dried a bit and then removed it to let the sun dry my suit the rest of the way. Darrin told me he was surprised it was so see-thru and that now I didn't have to wear the white g-string he bought for me if I didn't want to. I told him I would still probably wear it for him but I probably wouldn't get it wet.

Once the suit dried, Darrin asked if I felt like walking along the beach and showing my naked behind to all the boys and men there. I thought about it for a second and decided to go for it. I gave him a wicked smile and said, "Yea, sure, why not. I bought this suit to be seen in so, let's go walk that beach and give all the horny guys a look at my bare backside." Darrin got a shit-eaten grin across his face as he picked up his camera and our towels.

Well we walked about a mile down that beach and I started getting hot again in that sun. Darrin had taken a few pictures of guys looking at my ass as I pasted them. I noticed there were not that many people around where we were at that time, I was also getting turned on by all the guys and gals too, looking at my bare ass, so I decide to go ahead and get wet in the surf and cool off. I kiss Darrin as I grabbed his crotch and then ran into the surf with him not far behind me. He took pictures of me running into the surf and getting wet and the sheerness of my now wet suit. He set the camera on top of the towels and joined me. He caught me and pulled me down into the water with him. I was having a lot of fun playing grab-ass with him and I didn't even think about the sheerness of my suit for a while. At one point, the string that wrapped around my waist became untied. My suit was just hanging down the front and my entire bottom was naked. He had to run and get a picture of me like that. It was kind of thrilling standing there on a public beach basically bottomless. We had a lot of laughs as we retied it. Darrin was real helpful, if you call reaching between my legs to hold the strings in place as he molested my sex helpful. I didn't mind, it felt good. When we got exhausted enough, we started a slow stroll in the surf back to the hotel.

I noticed I no longer gave a damn about what people could or couldn't see through my suit. I fact, I intentionally kept it wet most of the walk back. Darrin did make one comment about my pussy area. He said he was glad I decide to shave ALL my hair off the other night. Besides making all nice and smooth for him when he ate my pussy, it probably made it less noticeable down there when my suit was wet. I never even thought about it along that line of thinking but he was probably right.

We finally got back to the hotel and the pool. I went straight into the pool to in the rinse the saltwater off me and cool off a bit again before I slowly got out and walked towards Darrin, giving him a lot of time to take pictures of me in a wet see-thru suit in public and let anybody who wanted to look at me, a good look at an almost naked woman in public. I was hot and horny when we got to our room and I took it out on Darrin. I just hope I don't kill poor Darrin with all the sex I think I'm going to be needing before we leave here Monday.

Once we awaked after our much needed a nap after our afternoon romp in bed, we showered and got dressed for our evening meal. Darrin felt like going down the road to a 'Chili's' restaurant we drove by on our way in the other afternoon. I told him that sounded nice as I reached in the closet and pulled out my short white halter dress I told him about. Darrin stood there, naked, with a growing erection, "You weren't kidding last night when you said you weren't going to wear any underwear under anything you wore all weekend long then, right?"

"Yes dear. I meant what I said. Since we are away from home, I want to be and dress like your naughty little exhibitionist slut." Then I paused and held his hand, "The only thing I didn't expect was that I would enjoy it too. Maybe a little more than I should for a married woman but I'm having fun so far and hope to have even more fun. I can tell by your hard-on that you don't seem to mind my showing off. I don't know how much I'll be willing to show but I do know that I'm willing to show more than I have already. Now sit on the edge of that bed Darrin so I can have me a little appetizer before dinner." After sucking him off and swallowing his thick nectar, I stood and pulled on the dress. Darrin grabbed the camera and asked me to lift the hem so he could get a picture of what I wasn't wearing under it.

Well dinner went good, I made sure a few people seen my bare ass and flashed a couple guys my pussy as I got up to leave. We walked the beach at sundown and Darrin made sure the lift my dress a few times to expose my bare behind to a dozen people or so. He said he found he loved to reach under my short dress and cup my bare ass in his hands as he kissed me with people nearby. I liked it too!

That evening we had slow loving sex on the balcony in the moonlight. We were in no hurry that night; we wanted to make the other person feel good and had sex in almost every position possible on that balcony. I had Darrin's cum on my face, tits, and in my hair when we were done and exhausted. We showered and slept late the next day.

The next morning I wore 'only' my new tiny white bikini top, short jean skirt, and sandals to breakfast. After breakfast we went back to the room and I put on that tiny white g-string bottom Darrin bought me. To say he loved it would be an understatement, he bent me over the bed and slid the g-sting to the side and had his way with me. I then chastised him for getting me messy down there and that now his cum would be oozing out my pussy as I was lying in the sun and that everyone would see my messy pussy on display. While the thought of people seeing my wet/messy pussy surprisingly excited me, I didn't want Darrin to know that but what he next did, did surprise me. He got down and licked my cum covered pussy clean until I came again.

Ashley called and said she would be over in about an hour and if I still didn't mind if she wore her thong. I told her to 'bring it on' and that mine was probably as small as hers' was, but I had a feeling mine was smaller.

Just as we were getting ready to head down to the pool, Darrin dared me to wear only the bikini down to the pool. He's such a nice guy, daring me to be almost naked through the hotel to the pool. "OK" I said, "I accept your dare. But I want you to wear your black boxer-briefs to the pool as his swimsuit." He smiled and said 'OK' but he wanted to make one small modification to my suit too. I told him "Fine", he then slid my top to only about an inch and a half wide, just enough to cover the nipples of my breast. WOW, I never thought about doing that! I kissed his cheek and said, "Cool idea, I like that!"

We got to the pool about 10 AM and it was already busy. Luckily there were 3 chairs left and we quickly grabbed them. I was lying on my back and Darrin had just finished putting lotion on my front when Ashley appeared. Darrin was only more than happy to rub the lotion on. I think he was surprised when I lifted the top away from my breast and told him to put the lotion everywhere. I noticed he took his time rubbing the lotion in on my tits, saying he didn't want them to burn. I didn't even have to ask him to lotion up under the bottoms of my suit, he reached under and rubbed it in good, he even allowed one finger to dip inside and wiggle around a little. I don't know if anybody seen him do that or not, I didn't care either way, it felt good.

Ashley took off the little dress she wore over for a cover and revealed a hot pink thong. I admit, it fit her perfectly and looked good on her and I told her so.

"You don't think it's too small do you?" she asked. "This is the first time I've worn it out in public."

"No dear," I replied, "Like I said before, you look good in it. And as for being too small, I think mine is smaller than yours. Do you think it's alright for me to be wearing this in public?

"No problem Mom!" she flatly stated. "You look great in it. I just hope my body looks as good as yours when I get your age. And if I do, I'm going to be proud to flaunt it. And as to being too small, it doesn't look to be much smaller than mine. I just smiled at her, stood and turned around. "Oh my!" Ashley exclaimed, "Your right, yours is definitely smaller than mine, but I like it! I just might have to get me one of those." She giggled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds