Valerie's Transformation is Complete

I told Connie I was going to return the bikini to the house and would meet her in the stables. I put my suit on the kitchen table and picked up two large towels and walked naked to the stables. She asked where my jeans were and I told her flat out. I want to ride nude today, I've told you before I never would, well I changed my mine and I now really want to. Dare to join me? We saddled up our rides and I tossed a towel over the saddle to keep it from sticking. Connie stripped out of her short top and shorts and was soon nude also and tossed the other towel over her saddle.

It was a perfect day for a ride and being nude made it even better and on the ride back down the hill, I managed to slide forward in the saddle placing the saddle horn right up against my mound and before I knew it, I was close to cumming. Unfortunately we returned to the stables before I could reach satisfaction. I quickly took my saddle off and turn my horse loose to the paddock to rest and cool off while I grabbed my towel and told Connie I would be waiting for her in the pool. When she arrived I was in the mist of my orgasm thanks to the pool jet.

While we relaxed in the pool I continued giving Connie all the details about my weekend as a naughty girl, how I didn't wear any panties and how many men I knew seen my bald pussy. Connie hung on every word as I told her where and when Darrin and I had the wide and crazy public sex. Connie said I had progressed a lot further than she thought I ever would. She had originally wanted me to just loosen up a little bit. To quit wearing all those old lady clothes I always wore. And while I had done that, she never thought I would progress and change so much as to become an exhibitionist. Connie said the thought it was cool though and was happy I found enjoyment from it but to please be careful where I showed myself. I told her I knew that and now that I had no problems being naked under my dresses when I went shopping, I would be very careful not to show anything I didn't want to show.

Connie them told me something that shocked me, she said that her and Keith went to a nudist resort on the gulf coast once last summer. He didn't care for it much but that she enjoyed the feeling of running around completely naked all day and was wondering if I would be willing to explore my exhibitionist with her one weekend down there. It would be just a girl's weekend, her and me running around naked all weekend with a bunch of naked men and women. I knew then I wanted to go but told her I needed to talk to Darrin about it first. I looked up the place on the computer and from the pictures it looked like a nice place. Now all I can think about is all those naked men and their dicks swaying. Damn, I'm getting horny!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds