Valerie's Transformation is Complete

We all got on our backs for a while until I thought it was time to turn over. Again Darrin volunteered to put lotion on me. I wasn't expecting to feel him pull on my strings to untie my top and back straps but soon welcomed the looseness. He said something about having no tan-lines back there but I wasn't listening I was enjoying the kneading of his hands on my back, it was soooo- relaxing. I still didn't care when one of his fingers slipped into me when he spread the lotion between my legs.

I had completely forgotten my top being untied when I decided to turn back over and was completely flat when I noticed I was topless, Darrin was looking and smiling at me when I glanced over at him. Instead of screaming and quickly covering myself, I just covered my breast with my top not bothering to retie the strings.

It was about five minutes later Ashley got a phone call asking if she could come in for a few hours because one of the other employees had to be taken to the hospital. She agreed and gave her mother and father hugs and kisses and promised to see them before they left. She whispered into her mom's ear before she walked away, "I'm proud of you mom, have fun and keep Dad happy. I haven't seen him smiling that much in years."

I then told her it might have been because I forgot to retie my top when I turned over a few minutes ago and I flashed him and anyone else looking my way. Ashley laughed and told her mom it was alright, many women go topless around the pool and if that was what she wanted to do, go for it and have fun. Ashley gave her mother another kiss on the cheek and walked away pulling her dress back over her bikini.

A couple minutes later, Valerie felt like getting her suit wet and start showing off the rest of the afternoon. She tied it back in place but not near as tight as earlier, she was hoping for a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. She got up and reached for Darrin's hand and asked him to join her in the pool. Once she dipped her chest in the water, she slowly lifted her breast from the water and asked Darrin, "Well, Honey. Will this suit be alright to swim in or should I go back to the room and put on something more conservative?

Darrin had a big grin on his face and a big hard-on under water. Valerie's top was virtually nonexistent. Her breast looked to have only a whitish hue over them. Her nipples were easily seen. Darrin could only hope the bottoms were as transparent. He grabbed Valerie's bare ass cheeks and pulled her to him, pressing his hardness against her and he also noticed Valerie grabbing his butt and pulling him into her. If they hadn't been wearing what little clothing they had between them, he was sure they would have been engaging in sex then and there. Darrin kissed her and whispered in her ear, "You look like a young man's wet dream right now; I can't wait to see what you look like when you get out of this pool. You might as well be naked with what this suit is covering up. I want to get out of the pool first and watch you. Don't be surprised if I cum in my pants while I watch you walk as naked as possible without actually being naked towards me. I just wish I brought my camera down with me."

"When you get to our chairs, look in my bag. I didn't forget." I said as I wrapped my legs around him and ground my crotch against his. After a few more minutes of humping against him, I felt him pulsing against me, sending me over the edge too. I separated from him as he rinsed his suit out in the pool and I noticed my right breast was out of my top. I decide to ignore it and let it stay out a while longer and see what Darrin's reaction would be. He didn't hesitate to cup my exposed tit and kissed me again.

Darrin then said, "Let me go find that camera and if you dare, exit the pool by the steps and walk to me just as you are now. Walk to me with one tit covered and one bare and you'll see later how little difference there is between wet suit and bare skin. I watched him hurry to my bag and remove his camera and when I thought he was ready, I walked slowly towards him as he wished. It was exciting knowing one of my breasts was bare for all to see. I had never experienced this feeling before and I felt like I would explode with the sheer excitement of it all. I then decided to remove my top completely just before I got to him and give it to him and then to remain topless the rest of the afternoon. I then would be naked in public except for a small triangle of sheer cloth over my bald pussy and two strings around my ass and hips. OH, WOW!

Darrin got his eyes full, I counted at least ten pair of bare breast around that pool at one time but I think I had the smallest and thinnest bottoms on. I even dared to swim and walk around the pool topless on a couple occasions. I really enjoyed that. I even had a fleeting thought of removing my bottoms and walking around naked but I couldn't bring myself to do that, yet!

I allowed Darrin to put lotion on me again, he seemed to enjoy covering my bare breast the most as many people watched him rub the lotion in probably more than he really needed to, but I didn't complain, it felt good. A little while later, I had untied my bottoms too and had tucked the strings behind the small triangle barely covering my slit to try and prevent tan-lines down there too, I told myself. When I heard a familiar voice, Ashley had just discovered her mother as close to nude as possible in public! "Hey Mom," it started me and threw my arm over my chest, "Chill out Mom! Everything's fine here. I've tanned topless out here a couple times myself so don't worry about it. I'll never tell! Anyway, I just dropped by to let you know I get off about 7 this evening. If it's alright with you, I'll come up to your room and shower and then I want to take you and Dad up the beach to a friend's house. He's having a going away party for a lot of us and he said it was fine for you two to come. Don't wear nothing much or nothing fancy because it's going to be on the beach with a big bonfire and all." She then looked down and giggled, "If you want to wear just that bikini, I know he wouldn't mind!"

As soon as Ashley was out of site, I told Darrin I needed to go to the room. I stood up letting my bottoms fall to the ground. I was now completely naked in public! Darrin picked up my bottoms and said, "You might need to put these on before we walk to the room." I took them from him and tied them on as people watched. I tossed a towel around my neck and let the towel fall over my front covering my breast and headed toward our room with Darrin close behind. Once in the elevator I gave him my towel to carry. I had my bottoms untied and off before Darrin had unlocked the door to our room. I walked straight to the balcony and leaned my bare breast over the rail. I heard a couple clicks of the camera and very soon I felt something hard and hot pushing deep inside me. I found myself wishing there was someone there to take pictures of Darrin fucking me.

I had just put on my jean skirt and a little string top that laced up and tied in the back when Ashley knocked on the door. She still had on the dress she wore as a cover-up earlier and headed to the bathroom to shower. She still had it on when she came out of the bathroom and I told her I might have had something clean to wear but she refused saying there was no need to get anything else dirty plus it would be mostly dark on the beach so she would wear her dress again. I noticed she was carrying her bikini in her hand so that meant she must have been naked under her little dress. Well, I could say anything because I was naked under my little skirt too. And now knowing that nobody really cares if a person wears or doesn't wear underwear anymore makes it a non-moot point anyway.

The beer and the wine flowed at that party and I know I showed my pussy a dozen times or more and it didn't bother me because I think only a couple of the girls there were wearing panties. But what surprised me and Darrin was around midnight, everybody, yes everybody, me and Darrin too, went skinny-dipping in the ocean. There must have been 25 to 30 people there all running around butt-naked and it was fun!

We got back to the room a little after 3AM took a quick shower and collapsed in bed. We both agreed we were getting too old for the nightlife! We awoke around 10AM and Darrin decided to order room service and he suggested, with that evil gleam in his eye, that I could just stay in bed dressed as I was, naked, when he brought it in. I said that sounded like fun but I didn't want it to look so obvious. He said he had thought about that: he said I could be lying on my back completely covered by the sheet when the guy first arrived looking like I was asleep. Then Darrin said he would stub his toe or something just to make a noise to startle me and I could roll over away from them, rolling over with the sheet and baring my complete nude backside from head to toe to them. He would them tell the room service guy not to worry about seeing me like that since it was just an accident. Then as he tipped the guy, he would make another noise and I would roll back over onto my back, leaving the sheet behind, exposing my tits and pussy to the man. It would be up to me how wide I spread my legs when I rolled back over but he personally hoped I was willing enough to give him a good look at my slit. We practiced it a couple times and were both happy with what we came up with. When the man showed up, we did exactly how we practiced but I forgot to keep my eyes closed when I rolled back on my back with my legs spread and I looked right into the man's eyes as I spread my legs even wider than we had practiced. His eyes were as big as silver dollars and I could feel my pussy get wet as he stared at it from only 8 ft. away. I almost came from my first blatantly obvious exhibition of my pussy. I had my hand between my legs and telling Darrin he needed to fuck me now, even before the room service man had closed the door!

Darrin went and checked us out around noon and I told him I would meet him at the truck. I had one more surprised for Darrin. We had already packed our clothes; I had left a couple things in one of the drawers to put on. I told Darrin I needed to go to the bathroom first and then I would get dressed and meet him at the truck. I walked from the room, through the lobby and met him in the parking lot wearing only my white bikini top, sandals, and that bright yellow mesh skirt. Yea, the one I wore over the yellow one-piece that first day, the one that's sheer and slit to the waist band on one side, nothing else. On the ride home, Darrin dared me try something new; flash my tits to a few truckers, which I found to be unbelievably fun. I ended up topless most of the drive. We had to stop at a rest area for a bathroom break and I got more than a few stares there! I had Darrin pull into the truck stop at our exit. I told him I needed a Pepsi. What I really needed was one last chance to show-off in that little sheer skirt. I had twisted the slit in the skirt from my right side to just to the right of front center. Darrin said that if you were in the right position, you could see my slit as I walked by. Darrin and I walked around the little souvenir store there for almost half-an-hour. Closely followed by 6 to 8 truckers, and I was so worked up I could feel my juices running down my legs by the time we got back to the truck.

I had Darrin park our pickup near the back of the parking lot amongst some big rigs. I wanted to sit on his lap completely naked as he fucked me. Luckily I had put a towel on the seat before we left the motel anticipating I might be getting a wet pussy before getting home. I licked Darrin clean when we were done but I didn't want to stop kissing and licking on him. Luckily Darrin had worn some loose legged shorts without underwear. I was easily able to get his dick back out as he drove and I continued licking and sucking him as he drove home until he was hard again. I had a very strong urge to suck him off and swallow his sweet cum as he drove down the highway in the daylight, and I did! I must have been a sight, I know I was seen naked, on my knees, bare ass up in the air and my face buried between my man's legs sucking on his dick by the few truck horns I heard as we pasted them. It was nearly dark and no one seemed to be around when we got home so I remained naked as we unpacked the truck.

Once back at home, and Darrin's electrical business, I didn't wear my slutty clothes around town but I did keep them pack in a special suitcase, ready to go on a moment's notice. I did start wearing tighter t-shirts and shorts around Darrin's friends and employees; no more long jeans until it get cold again. I was not afraid to let them see a little more skin than they were used to. I started go braless around them once in a while too. I threw away my old lady bras and start wearing little sexy ones under my clothes, that is, when I wore a bra. Once or twice a week, I would wear one of Darrin's old button up shirts to the office to work in, those shirts seemed to work themselves unbuttoned down to between my breasts by the end of the day, showing some nice cleavage, much to Darrin appreciation.

We had an end of summer Bar-b-que around the pool a few weeks later and I almost wore my black tie-side bikini but decide to not shock the guys too much so I wore my tropical print one-piece halter suit. The guys we still a bit surprised at all the skin they were not use to seeing. Don't forget, the front was cut to just below my breasts, the back was low cut to my waist and the sides were high cut, baring my hips to my waist line, but my butt was fully covered and there was no extra padding anywhere in this suit. It looked like it was painted on me. Compared to the black one-piece they last seen me in, I mean, thick material and padding over the breasts, wide shoulder straps, and a neckline just big enough to get my head through, this new suit got me a lot of attention which I was getting to enjoy more every day.

After a few beers, Darrin let out that he wished I had worn my little black bikini today. That woke all the guys up. They all wanted to see it. I told them not today, although I really would have worn it for them. I told them it was just for Darrin's eyes only and that he was not in trouble for even letting them know I had one. They all gave him a hard time about his loose lips and maybe no fun in bed tonight. I turned my back to the guys and winked and threw Darrin a kiss. Darrin then said, "Well at least show them the tan-line on your hip to prove to them I'm not lying about you wearing a bikini." I told him I could live with that and called attention to the faint tan-line around my hip. I told them I only wore it a couple times that's why it was so weak. I just didn't tell them that the tan was from the white string and not the black, which I have yet to wear.

Darrin worked till dark every night the next week, I was getting bored and horny later that week and started looking at some of the nudie pictures Darrin had taken of me over the weekend. He had them printed up and put them in an album and I was looking through the album early Thursday afternoon when Darrin called and said that Andy was on the way back to pick up some wire he badly needed to finish a job and if I could to have it ready for him when he arrived. I told him no problem I'd get it ready now. The only problem was I was nude in our bedroom looking at the album and had been playing with myself. I pulled some tight black stretch short-shorts from the dresser and pulled them on; I had all but given up wearing panties since our weekend at the beach, and pulled on a thin light blue t-shirt forgetting about my bra until I was in the kitchen. I said to hell with it, it was just Andy and I'd been toying with the idea of teasing the poor boy someday and I decide now was just a good time as ever. As I walked to the shop to get the wire ready for Andy, I squeezed and pinched my nipples so they would be nice and hard under my shirt for him. I checked them out in the shop's bathroom mirror and besides my very obvious hard nipples poking from the shirt, I could make out the dark circles of my areolas. I knew this would probably fluster the poor boy and make him blush. I couldn't wait to see his face when he notices.

It wasn't 10 minutes later I heard the rumble of a truck coming up the driveway. I smiled at what I was planning on doing as I pinched my already hard nipples one more time. I met Andy halfway to his truck with the wire and the poor boy's eyes widened and went directly to my obviously hard nipples protruding from my tight t-shirt. He stopped walking, his mouth opened a bit as if he had something to say but nothing came out. I was tickled at his reaction. I looked him in the eye and asked if everything was OK. His eyes were frozen to my chest. I then acted like I just noticed where he was staring and almost screamed, "Oh my!" covering my chest with my arms.

Andy quickly started apologizing for staring and blushing more than I ever seen a man do. I quickly decide to calm the poor, embarrassed boy down. I grabbed his arm firmly and said, "Andy, Andy, calm down. It's alright. No harm done! You OK?"

"Yes, yes, Mam" he stuttered, "I didn't mean to see your, I mean, ah, Sorry. Don't tell Mr. Nelson please, he might kill me."

"I said it's all right Andy and if you promise never to tell anyone what you've seen here today, I'll let you in on a little secret, OK?"

"Oh yes mam, I promise never to mention what I've seen to anybody, I promise."

"Ok, good." I took a deep breath to give him a little more time to calm down and to push my breasts out a bit. "Well, here goes. Earlier this summer Darrin dared me to go braless around the house after everybody left and before you all came back in the afternoon. I tried it and found it was a lot cooler and more comfortable. I now do it every day and have gotten so comfortable being braless; I forgot to put one back on today when you came to pick up the wire." I dropped my arms and stepped back from him. "Go ahead and look, I'm finding I'm actually enjoying letting you see my hard nipples poking through my shirt. And if you never tell anyone, I might even do it again for you one day, but only if you come alone. If anyone else is with you, I'm wearing a bra."

Andy took the part and got in his truck. I saw him adjust himself as he sat down. That pleased me! I stepped up to the window and made sure my braless titties were only inches from his face when I told him. "Remember, say nothing to anyone. Let this be our little secret and you might get another chance to these babies braless again." As I said that, I cupped both breast and kind of offered them to him. His eye got wide again. I'm really beginning to enjoy these teasing games. Just seeing that this older lady can still get a reaction from a young man makes me real happy. I then remembered I still needed to go do some quick grocery shopping and decided I was already wearing the perfect outfit to tease the stock boys and bag boys at the store. So with a big smile and my purse, I climbed in my car and off I went to have a little fun.

The next day Connie showed up just before 10am. I had already decided to surprise her when she arrived by meeting her at her car wearing only my new white, g-string only! She found it hard to believe that shy, uptight Valerie Nelson actually wore a tiny white g-string bikini in public. She said she was impressed when I told her I did more than that; I told her I went topless all afternoon around the pool with Darrin right there cheering me on. I then took off my bikini right there next to her car while asking her if she still wanted to go horse riding. She said with a laugh, "Of course you little slut, why else do you think I'm here."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds