• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Vampire Cruise Ch. 03

Vampire Cruise Ch. 03

123

Authors note: Thanks for all your support!

--

"Wake up, my pet. We've had a great few hours without you but you're not going to want to miss this," Sydney's gentle voice roused me from a deep sleep. I found myself in someone else's cabin and my hands were tied to a surprisingly sturdy curtain rod that was built into the tall room. The piece of metal was mounted so high up that my feet dangled a few inches off the ground. Sydney smiled up at me amusedly until she could tell I was fully awake. Then, she walked over to a bed where Julia, Tara, and an impossibly large and muscular man were laying.

"Tara here is finally getting her first cock. His name, if you can believe it, is Chad," Sydney said as she laid down next to the man and opposite of Julia. Tara straddled his torso, kissing him and rubbing her pussy on his sculpted lower abs. He idly put his arm around Sydney and Julia, grabbing their asses. They each kissed his chest and his neck. My cock grew in a surge of erotic jealousy.

After Tara was done kissing the man, she adjusted herself and mounted his face. As she lowered her pussy to his mouth I caught a glimpse of him smiling like a kid in a candy shop. After he began worshiping her, she leaned over and returned the favor, attempting to fit his cockhead into her mouth. When it became clear to her that it wasn't going to be possible, she settled for kissing and tonguing it as it grew longer than her whole face. Julia and Sydney joined her on either side. Sydney licked his shaft below where Tara's mouth was and Julia licked his balls.

My own dick hardened as I watched this man surrounded by 3 gorgeous naked bodies and being pleasured by 3 soft wet mouths. Tara got distracted by the tongue in her hole and stood up on her knees to buck her hips and rub her own clit. Julia and Sydney took over for her, letting the length of their outstretched tongues touch every inch of him.

"Fuck! I'm ready!" Tara announced. She climbed off of Chad's face and got ready to ride him. Julia laid beside the man, kissing his neck while Sydney held his cock steady for Tara. She carefully impaled her body on it, inch by inch. As his cock disappeared inside her, he cried out. He had a wide open-mouthed smile and tears began to form in his eyes. Julia and Sydney stared up at him, as surprised by his reaction as I was. As he filled Tara, she leaned her head back picked up speed. He held her hips and thrusted into them steadily. She looked like a toy in his hands but it was her that could snap him in two if she wanted.

"This! Is! Fucking great!" She screamed in tempo with his thrusts. "Fuck me as hard as you fucking can! And don't you dare cum, bitch!"

She gripped Chad's throat and he needed no further encouragement. He started fucking her so hard that soon she was effortlessly bouncing on his cock. The momentum and gravity did most of the work as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she lost control. She moaned and mumbled unintelligible phrases as she lost herself in his rising fury. He seemed to be further scrambling her brain with each thrust. He was clearly giving it his full effort, gritting his teeth, gripping her hips, and slamming into her body rapidly. Julia and Sydney looked on with wide grins.

"Ohhh fuuuck," she slurred through the vibration of her body.

I sighed with defeat and sexual frustration as I realized I could never hope to compete with him and would definitely never get to fuck her at this point. At least with Julia and Sydney, there was history between us. This mere acquaintance grew further and further from my reach with each jackhammer thrust into her small body, if I had any chance to begin with.

After only a few minutes, she tensed up and shook with an intense orgasm. She weakly patted his chest.

"Okay! Okay. I can't..I can't take anymore," she said through heavy breathing. Her leg muscles involuntarily spasmed with the last quakes of her orgasm as he slowed down and eventually stopped. She climbed off his cock and collapsed next to him. His still-hard steel and even his balls glistened with her wetness

"Can you bring him over here?" She asked anyone who was listening and pointed to me. Julia was not listening and was instead on her hands and knees in front of Chad, angling her back down to accent her ass and begging him to fuck her next.

Sydney got up and untied me, letting come down clumsily onto my feet. She led me to the side of the bed where Tara was laying. She adjusted herself, getting closer to the edge of the mattress and letting one leg hang off the bed lazily. She held her arms over her head and closed her eyes. I stood there awkwardly for a moment.

"You know what to do. Fucking lick me, loser!" She ordered without opening her eyes. Gone was the sweet girl that had approached us earlier in the night. She had embraced her authority over me and had no qualms about asserting herself anymore. I got on my knees and approached her. Her slit was definitely more hole-shaped now. Her lips were no longer neatly arranged but pushed violently out of the way for the thick rod that had just penetrated her. Most importantly, to me at least, it was soaked. I couldn't resist diving in and letting my tongue glide across every inch of her catching the thick coat of liquid and swallowing it.

"Gently!" She reprimanded. "Fuck, I'm sore!"

I slowed down and took much more care in my worship, imagining that I was soothing her. She ran her hands through my hair as I licked her gingerly. In contrast to the diligent and measured actions my mouth was taking, my mind whirled, my consciousness flew around the room, and landed in a rainbow of sensations. Each minor droplet that touched my tongue produced a fireworks show on its own that bled into the next and into infinity.

On the other side of Tara, Julia and Sydney were both bent over on all fours for Chad. Julia was being pounded furiously into the mattress while Sydney waited for her turn and looked on in lustful envy. Julia's pillowy breasts jiggled and swung beneath her. I felt like I might cum just watching her out of the corner of my eye as I continued worshiping Tara. To stave off the impending explosion, I focused on Chad. His dilated eyes let loose another stream of tears as he plowed into her at full throttle like he was experiencing a profoundly spiritual event. His beefy muscles flexed as he pulled her hips to him. Watching him wasn't turning me on any less so I closed my eyes, trying to focus merely on the taste of Tara's pussy.

I heard Julia make little rhythmic moans and whimpers into the mattress that I assumed were in sync with the rhythm of Chad's rapid thrusts. Then a longer moan escaped her that I guessed was her cumming. A few minutes later, I heard Sydney moan instead and I couldn't keep my eyes closed.

Sydney looked like her senses were completely overcome as he propelled into her. She grasped tightly to the sheets. Chad grasped her ponytail and pulled it as he fucked her. I knew, even as muscular as he was, that he was no match for her in strength. So letting him manhandle her was a choice she was making. She reached around and found his hand on her ass and put it around her own neck. He brought both hands around it and tightened his grip, using her throat as a handle to continue his ravaging of her body. With her back now forcibly arched, her tits protruded and bounced with his motions. Sydney caught my gaze and grinned at me before her eyes rolled to the back of her head with pleasure.

My attention was drawn back to Tara as she adjusted herself and forced my mouth lower to her ass.

"Never had my ass eaten before and I wanna feel it tonight. You should feel honored you get to be the first to ever taste my asshole. So do it! Now!" She commanded.

I was an obedient toy and licked between her cheeks until I found her asshole and started worshipping it like I had worshiped her pussy.

"Gooood boy," she purred and ran her hands through my hair again. This hole didn't have the same effect that her pussy had, but some of the substance from her pussy would occasionally drip down as she masturbated above my face. It was just enough to keep my high going but the act of licking her there turned me on too.

"Yeah, that's good. That's sooo good, little asslicker," she cooed. I started to notice I was craving her approval; I wanted to please her. Not just for the opportunity to feed my addiction, but because I felt useful and being used felt right to me somehow like it was a natural state of being.

On the other side of the bed, Sydney taunted Chad saying "you gonna cum in me, big guy? Will you come for your mistress?"

He could only moan like a zombie in response. Sydney smacked her ass and bit her lip as she looked back at him seductively. Julia had an amused smile as she watched them, laying back and recovering from her own pounding. Chad groaned, sweat dripping down his brow. He was clearly trying to stall the inevitable but it was a losing battle. I wanted so badly for the opportunity to lose that battle.

"Yeah, that's right! Cum in my perfect vampire cunt," she egged him on, between heavy breaths. He couldn't take it anymore and furiously pumped her, his hands dropping to his sides as he lost himself in a supernatural orgasm. A few strokes later, his cock twitched and he released his load into her. Though I imagine he wanted to continue, he collapsed on his knees behind her. Sydney fell forward slightly, still on her knees and her ass in the air.

Julia licked her lips as she looked Chad up and down.

"Tara you wanna share him with me?" Julia asked across the bed. Tara opened her eyes and pushed me out from between her legs with a forceful shove.

"Gladly. I want to drink from that big cock!" She said giddily and walked over to where they were. Together, they picked him up off the bed and threw him to the ground in mere seconds. Julia pounced on top of him and immediately bit into his neck. Tara casually laid between his legs and licked the leftover cum off his still-hard dick before gently biting into it and sucking blood from it, seeming to savor the taste. Chad moaned his approval, running his hand down Julia's spine and running his hands through Tara's hair as she sucked his life force from his throbbing vein.

Still bent over, Sydney watched them for a moment and then turned her head to look back at me. I was still kneeling in the floor on the other side of the bed where Tara had left me.

"Will you clean me, pet?" She said and wiggled her cute ass, her thighs squeezing her pussy lips. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself behind her. The opening of her pussy was dripping with cum and there was still plenty that gravity was keeping inside. I started from the bottom where her clit was and made my way up, swallowing cum and pussy juice together as I went.

I was surprised to notice that I liked Chad's cum even better than the anonymous man's I had eaten before. My high surged as I went but I was starting to think it wasn't just that factor which was making me enjoy it. I lapped at her hole which had been almost full to the brim with cum until what was left was so deep that I couldn't reach it. I then stuck my tongue inside her as deep as it would go to try and get the rest. When I exhausted that, I made my way up and to her asshole where some cum had splattered onto it and licked that up too.

"Mmmm," she said as I ate her asshole, much the same way I had eaten Tara's.

"You want the rest of his cum, Matt?" She asked me. I nodded. "Then lay back right here."

She pointed to a spot on the bed and I laid there. I had an idea of what she had in mind so when she started to sit back, I adjusted myself so that I'd be in the perfect position. Chad's seed and her honey poured out of her pussy into my open mouth. I swallowed the mixture and started lapping at her pussy again when I had swallowed the last drop. She sat back with her full weight on me and I dipped my tongue inside her again, not caring that I was now struggling for air. She looked down at me and smiled.

"You do make the perfect pet you know? So endlessly loyal. We literally sucked so much blood from you that your body shut down and the only thing that brought you back was our magic vampire blood. The ship's crew is gonna do it again tomorrow night I assume. And you're just laying here, nearly suffocating under me, and happily eating my freshly fucked pussy and not bothering to save yourself," she said as I continued worshiping her, probing desperately below her with my tongue, ignoring my burning lungs. "Nothing is going to break your loyalty to us, is it?"

I shook my head between her thighs and continued licking. She smiled warmly.

"I'll try to return the favor --as best as a vampire can, at least," she said with smirk and ran her hands through my hair, gyrated her hips with the motion of my tongue for another moment, and then sat up to where there was now space between her pussy and my mouth. I gasped for air and took some deep breaths of relief and then promptly craned my neck to lick her some more, barely grazing the edges of her lips. She looked down, still smiling and let me try to lick her for a moment longer before climbing off of me.

"I'll take Matt back to our cabin. Will you two take your dinner back to the Captain when you're done with him?" She asked the two vampires feasting on Chad. Julia looked up and gave Sydney a devilish smile. Tara didn't even look up as she sucked his cock. Sydney chuckled and then picked me up. She held me in her arms as she walked through the halls of the ship, now quiet as the sun was coming up. I was glad she did because I only realized now that I was exhausted and wasn't sure I could even properly walk. I fell asleep like that, barely waking up when she laid me in their bed.

My eyes fluttered and then opened, as my world came into focus. I was once again tied to the bed but this time my friends were sleeping, cuddled to either side of me with their heads nestled to my shoulders. They held hands in the middle of my chest and their naked breasts were pressed against my ribcage, rising and falling with deep breaths.

I looked to the clock on the nightstand to my right. It read 6PM. It seemed like I had adapted to a nocturnal sleep schedule to match my vampire friends. Passing out from blood loss and recovering from being nearly dead probably wasn't helping. I closed my eyes again just to focus on the the sensation of my naked high school crushes cuddling me. If this is what my life was like now, I decided it was worth trading my personhood, blood, and even any hope that I'd ever fuck a woman if that's what it took to keep them just like this. Interrupting my pleasant thoughts, I was surprised to feel lips and the sensual brush of a tongue on my neck, followed by the slight scrape of fangs. They belonged to Sydney.

"Good morning," she said sweetly. "Or I suppose good evening. I can't keep up anymore. I don't think we burn in the sunlight or anything but our body clocks have definitely changed."

She continued to kiss my neck, now letting her pussy brush against my leg. I inhaled with the instant rush. She giggled at me. I finally opened my eyes to look at her. She smiled warmly up at me and then with a hand on the back of my head, pulled me into a kiss. My heart skipped several beats as her tongue parted my lips. I let my tongue brush the sharp edges of her fangs, tasting a little blood as I did. This only spurred on Sydney's passionate kissing as she sucked her nurishment from my tongue. After she released me, I looked over at Julia who was also grinning up at me. What on earth did I do to deserve to experience them like this?

"If it's morning for a vampire, we could have breakfast in bed. We do have some time before we need to take him to Captain Molly," she said to Sydney as she untied me. She gingerly let her pussy touch my other leg and licked her lips like the hungry predator she was. I laid back and closed my eyes again, knowing that they would probably bite me soon but I didn't care. I wanted them to take what they wanted from me.

"We could.. Well, what do you think, pet?" Sydney asked me.

"Me?" I asked and opened my eyes again, confused as to why they would ask their food for consent to be eaten. It occured to me that I had become quite comfortable being used by them. Like Julia had elluded to, it felt quite similar to how they had always used me. It was like this was always the logical final destination of our somewhat transactional and now literally parasitic relationship. I wondered if I would be nearly as comfortable being used by the ship's crew later though. My hardening dick answered me.

"You are our pet, aren't you?" Sydney asked. "Do you think we should have breakfast in bed?"

"I-- um, yes I am. Uh, I think you should have whatever you like. I'm..all yours," I said. Julia looked at me curiously.

"Not afraid anymore?" She asked. I cocked my head at her question. I hadn't noticed until now, but my attraction to them had started to completely overshadow any fear I had of them. On the one hand, I had more or less accepted that my fate was entirely in their hands. On the other, I now felt like I truly wanted to please them with my tongue on their pussies, my blood in their stomachs, and anything else I could offer. My guess was that their drug had rewired my brain but maybe just as vampire blood had awakened something in them, their pussies had awakened something in me that had always been there.

"I don't think so," I said finally. "I just want to be useful to you."

"Mmmm," Julia said and kissed my neck, letting her tongue graze my protruding jugular vein. She then whispered in my ear, "You sure you can stay useful? Last night proved we could have a man that lets us drink him and fucks us right. Think you'll be able to compete with that when we get off this boat? We could make a last feast of you and leave you for a real man. You just think on that while we have our breakfast."

"Just don't take too much. Leave most of him for the captain," Sydney warned. They bit into the sides of my neck simultaneously and sucked blood from it, gulping it down. The pain, dulled from the high of their silky mounds touching my legs, was the last thing on my mind.

I had, perhaps foolishly, assumed our history as friends would continue to mean something to them but if they didn't want me to fuck them, that would present a disadvantage compared to other men they did desire that way. Even if they hadn't been vampires, I realized that there would have eventually been a man out there somewhere that could give them everything I had in addition to having whatever sex appeal I apparently lacked. If power and pleasure were all that they wanted, then maybe I had always been expendable. Power is a limited resource when held by one man and as a virgin, I doubted how valuable my pleasuring could possibly be.

Just as they slowed their drinking and then used their blood to heal the wounds, I had an idea.

"The new world will probably build on the economy of the old world, right?" I blurted out. They wiped their mouths of my blood and looked at me with puzzled faces. "What if I transferred all my financial accounts over to you two? Otherwise, who knows where they would go. I'm sure a new woman-run society wouldn't let me keep them, right?"

Sydney smiled deviously.

"That would help your case, I think" she said diplomatically as she untied me from the bed. "If you sign into your accounts on my laptop, I can figure the rest out."

She pulled out her laptop computer and opened up a browser connected to the ship's wifi. I sighed. My money had long ceased to matter to me but I was realizing this was a real last attempt to keep myself in their lives for good. They could take it all and still leave me but I had to try, not to save my own skin but to prove myself to them. I typed in an unintelligible website address only I knew and entered a password. It opened to a custom web portal, which showed a summary of every cent I had. I gave the computer over to Sydney, who was practically giddy while clicking and typing away.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Vampire Cruise Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds