Vampire Cruise Ch. 03

It pushed in slowly, smoothly, down my rectum as it it filled it completely. The relief of it coming slowly back out was short lived as it plunged back into my rear faster the next time. This repeated until I was rapidly being fucked by an unseen dildo. I tried to focus on worshiping whichever woman had last won the battle for my attention. Against my best efforts to distract myself, the slight pain; the intense pressure; the..pleasure.. filled my senses. It was only dulled by that all powerful drug I was feverishly consuming from between their legs. I could've sworn it even enhanced it.

I started to feel the burning scratch of fangs on my cock as the first woman that had approached me continued sucking me. Somehow, the drug was also making the burning a more pleasurable experience than it should have been. The other two women pleasuring me followed suit, letting their fangs scrape my shaft. My dick twitched and hardened masochistically with each sharp touch against my skin.

Finally, the first woman bit down on my sensitive cockhead, releasing the lifeforce she craved and sending shooting pain through my body. I cried out before she muffled my scream by pressing my mouth firmly between her thighs. I regained my focus as her wetness touched my lips and stirred my high. The pain was still there but my mind seemed to believe that licking her damp hole was simply more important than self preservation right now.

The other women around me also bit into me, some kneeling to get at me. From my neck to my lower thighs there was a vampire woman sucking the life from me wherever they could find open skin to pierce. The woman fucking my ass with a dildo plunged it deep inside me and left it there before biting into an ass cheek. When they weren't biting me, women were licking all over my body to consume their feast. It was tantalizing as it was terrifying. I felt more like hanging meat being torn apart than a man but I couldn't help but be aroused at the feeling of so many women's mouths on me. Even as I grew cold, I pleasured whichever pussy my face was being pushed into.

The woman sucking my cock continued even after she had bitten me. She took gulps of blood as she moved it in and out from between her lips and massaged it with her tongue. She was clearly an expert at more than manning a cruise ship and even as my limbs grew numb, I knew she would make me cum. If she didn't do it, the soft sensual mouths, sharp fangs, and rough gripping hands of the crew fighting over my ever draining body would. It was all too much. As the excitement rose in what I could still feel of my dick, I wondered if the woman sucking it would swallow my cum like she was swallowing my blood. The mental image was all I needed to send me over the edge.

Just before the first stream of cum began to spill out, a woman's voice came over a loud radio nearby.

"Attention vessels approaching the Port of Los Angeles: this is now the jurisdiction of the Vampire Dominion. Please have your men bound and ready for processing and ensure that all ladies have begun the evolution of their superior Vampire genes before arrival. Humans of any gender will be forcibly bound and processed if found aboard your ship. Vampires will be provided with human servants free of charge once registered with the Dominion as is now your right as Citizen Vampires. Proceed to the military check point. Do not turn back. Fleeing vessels will be destroyed without warning for blood salvage."

My dick was let go from the mouth that had been pleasuring it the moment the announcement came; the same moment I came. As my shaft drooped, cum spilled out uncontrollably onto my belly, my chest, and my face, which had also been left without a pussy to lick. Cum ran up my cheek uncomfortably as I still hung upside down. I groaned in desperation for a full climax that would never be fulfilled.

With my orgasm completely ruined, I was spent and my body was also beginning to completely succumb to blood loss. As I closed my eyes, I felt the vampires around me scramble.

"You heard the lady! Get him revived, cleaned up, and into the brig! Time to meet the new world, girls!" Captain Molly shouted over the commotion as I started to lose consciousness.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds