Vampire Cruise Ch. 03

"I'm not so easily convinced," Julia said. She rolled over, facing away from me. "You let Sydney and Tara use your tongue in a new way and not me. That's just rude, Matty. Lick my butthole like you did theirs. If I like the job you're doing, maybe I'll consider not otherwise occupying Sydney when it's time to pick you back up from your time with the Captain. If we don't show up, I just don't know what they'll do with you, our little virgin servant."

I don't know if I believed she would leave me for dead or if I just wanted to eat her asshole anyway but I quickly adjusted myself in bed, facing her ass. I pulled her cheeks apart and started tonguing her puckering hole eagerly. As I worshipped her rear, she slowly slipped two fingers between her thighs and into her pussy. They glistened as she pulled them out. She did this repeatedly and sped up the tempo of her finger fucking as she went. With the other hand, she pressed my face into her ass. I gasped for air but her firm hold on my didn't budge and I didn't dare stop licking.

"And done! I opened a new account for the two of us. Apparently the banks are still open despite the revolution," Sydney said. Julia released me as her focus shifted to the computer. I looked up from Julia's ass to see my bank accounts counting down rapidly to zero. That was that. All I had and all I was was theirs. I knew it always had been anyway.

"I didn't tell you to stop, bitch," Julia said softly but sternly and pushed my head back down to her ass. I dutifully continued my worship of her.

"How does it feel to be a billionaire?" Sydney asked her best friend. Julia looked back over her shoulder at me and smirked.

"Feels pretty good," she said and stuck an idle finger back into her pussy. She finally pulled my face from between her cheeks and put a pussy-soaked finger in my mouth. My waning high begun anew as I sucked her finger clean. She smiled amusedly.

"Good boy," she said. "Syd, are you ready to take him to the Captain?"

Sydney looked apologetically at me and then back at her computer, which was still showing the billions now in their account that was once mine. Seeming to take in each zero with pleasure, she began to smile. Looking back, she beamed at Julia and replied, "Let's do it!"

They pulled me along behind them by my leash through the halls of the ship and down to the engineering level. The guards recognized us this time and opened the door for us. They smirked and scanned my body with their eyes as I passed by.

As we walked in, the sounds of moans filled my ears. As we rounded a corner, we found the source of the moans. Captain Molly was repeatedly impaling herself and gyrating on the cock of a man who was fastened to her throne. She slowed down and eventually settled into her human-cushioned chair with his cock still inside her as we approached. She took a sip of one of her blood straws and considered us. Julia pushed me into my knees in front of her.

"Our pet, as promised," Sydney said. "If I can ask one favor before we hand him off to you, though?"

The captain looked annoyed.

"What now?!" She barked.

"It's just that..well he's a virgin. He's eaten us out and we've even sucked him off. But he's never felt the inside of a pussy. Could you maybe, um, not do that?"

Captain Molly held back laughter. I heard a giggle or two come from the crew as they continued their work. My face went red, as if everything else about my current predicament weren't as or more humiliating than people knowing I was a virgin.

"Saving him for later?" She asked with an amused smile.

"More like we want to keep him that way," Julia interjected. I could tell she was annoyed that Sydney bothered to make the request at all but was going to back her friend up nonetheless.

"Alright. But now I'm curious. Who was he to you? Before you turned, that is," the Captain asked.

"He was our, uh..best friend," Sydney croaked with all the guilt in the universe behind her voice. Molly looked at me with mock pity.

"Oh you poor thing! Turned into a pussy addicted man-pet before you could even enjoy the best part of being free: fucking! And now your owners won't let you? That's what I call bad timing! Well, I don't think you have what it takes to fuck me anyway and if I'm not getting fucked, no one else is either. Right girls?"

"Yes, Captain," the crew simultaneously responded lazily from their stations.

"You have your deal. Are we done?" She said, and squirmed on her man-chair's cock.

"Fine," Julia said. "But don't forget what happens if you break the deal either."

Captain Molly glowered at them as they left. Her face softened slightly as she looked at me. She licked her lips as she positioned herself to pleasure herself with the cock that was plunged between her legs.

"Being in charge means I get first use of you," she said "lick me while Chad here keeps my cunt full."

I hadn't realized before but it was Chad under her, eyes glassy and empty, seemingly barely conscious. I crawled to her and positioned myself between her legs. I gingerly licked her clit as it protruded from the seam where her stretched pussy lips met. She was a woman probably twice my age or more but her pussy got me as high as the others. As she moved, it was harder to avoid my tongue touching Chad's shaft. The captain looked down at me and chuckled.

"You've never tasted cock have you?" She asked. I shook my head that I hadn't.

"Have you tasted cum?" She asked. I nodded reluctantly. She chuckled at this as well.

"Have you tasted Chad's cum?" She asked. I nodded affirmatively to this as well as I flicked her clit. "My my. Your former friends made you lick another man's cum from their pussies huh? How does that feel?"

"I-it's, um, humiliating, ma'am," I said. I licked her a couple more times compulsively before continuing. "But.. I'd do anything for them."

"Aww, aren't you precious?" She said mockingly. "Precious and pathetic. So you've eaten a better man's cum. Why don't you suck a better man's cock?"

"Oh, um, I'm not gay, ma'am," I said as if I could really pretend I was totally straight at this point.

"Property doesn't have a sexuality. You exist to pleasure, feed, and entertain women. So entertain me!" She said and dismounted Chad's cock. She held it in front of my face. The veiny surface of his shaft was glistening with her pussy juice. I couldn't resist. I glided my tongue over his member, taking in her drug.

"Don't just lick it, suck it!" She reprimanded. She lightly kicked me between my legs. It was enough pain to make my stomach lurch but not enough to last long. The toe of her boot toyed with my aching balls teasingly to remind me she could do it again. I was tempted to make her do it again as I stiffened at her touch but I knew she could do far worse to punish me if I pushed her. Instead, I put my mouth over his tip but that was all I could manage. My mouth was just too small and he was too big. I sucked gingerly on it, trying to perform for Captain Molly as best I could on the monstrous cock. I found myself excited by how the long thick rod reacted to my touch, twitching and even leaking a small amount of his familiar seed.

"Good little bitch. Good! Now lick his balls!" She said through cackling. She forcefully pushed my head down to look at his sack. It was totally relaxed between his legs and sunk slightly into the seat of the throne. Captain Molly grabbed Chad's cock again and a few drops from her pussy escaped as she lowered herself onto it. The drops ran down his shaft and pooled in a wrinkle of the coarse and veiny skin that held his sizable testicles. The puddle of pussy juice shimmered as I looked longingly at it. Was I really going to lick this guy's balls?

My mouth watered and the longing increased as my high stagnated. My addiction won over and I, albeit reluctantly, grazed my tongue over the spot on his sack where the nectar had dripped. More of it made it's way down onto his balls and soon I was worshiping them like I would worship a pussy. Even more disturbing was that I was getting hard while I did it. Before I realized what I was doing, I was licking him even where there was no juice to consume. I simply wanted to taste him and I wasn't going to stop until I was made to.

"Very good!" The captain praised sarcastically, grinning down at me as she slid up and down on his pole. "Now do you see? You're only a thing to be used by women however we want. And you love it, don't you?"

I didn't have an answer. Sitting there lapping at another man's scrotum, I was more than confused. If it wasn't for the exquisite high of her pussy, I would be having an outright identity crisis.

I had now eaten another man's creampie, sucked his cock, and licked his balls. Not only because I was told to but because I..liked it? It wasn't that I thought there was anything wrong with being gay. I just never considered that I might be. Or was I bi? Or did it even matter? Was a man's sexuality significant when he wasn't exactly a person? Regardless of the obsolete labels I could ascribe to myself, objectively now a non-person and apparently turned on by that fact, I continued eagerly worshiping Chad's balls like they belonged to God himself.

I didn't stop until the captain dismounted him and pushed me out of the way. Looking up for the first time in probably a half hour, I realized all the crew members were in a circle watching me, scoffing and laughing quietly. The majority of them were at least topless and most of them only wore work boots. Most had beefy arms and thick thighs; evidence of their labor, but their body types varied from skinny to curvaceous and everywhere between.

"How do you like being furniture, my pet beast?" She asked Chad. He opened his mouth to speak but only groans and came out. She smiled and gracefully unlocked his restraints.

"Oh that's right. You've been so thoroughly used and have had so much of my pussy magic flowing through your gorgeous body that you don't know how to form words anymore, do you?" She said facetiously. She pushed her index finger into her pussy and put it into his mouth. He let out more muffled groans as he sucked on it hungrily. He caressed her thighs as he gave her hand a sensual blowjob.

"All he thinks about is pussy. Even if I'm commanding him to suck, fuck, or be fucked by another man, it's all about pussy for him. He lives for pussy and even dies for pussy..and then I bring him back to life to pleasure my pussy some more. Nothing else is going on in that pretty head of his. It's just pussy, pussy, pussy. Doesn't that sound nice? You too could be merely furniture for me to fuck myself with."

Still on my knees, I licked my lips as I stared between her legs, wishing my tongue was still there. Was I already turning into whatever Chad had become? Did I care? I imagined what it would feel like for my dick to touch the inside of her pussy or anyone's pussy, particularly a vampire's. I couldn't, of course, have any idea what it would feel like with any woman much less a vampire, but the men I had seen fuck a vampire seemed to love it more than life itself.

"Hell yes.." I said barely audibly, not even thinking about what I was saying. She chuckled under breath.

"Unfortunately for you, your friends don't seem to want you to fuck anyone..like, at all. So you'll just have to dream, I guess, virgin. For now I'm going to leave you to the wonderful ladies of the ship's crew. And Chad gets the privilege of fucking the shit out of me while I watch." she said and sat back down on his cock. His newly freed hands floated up to her chest as she slowly began twerking on him.

Behind and above me I heard the clang of metal. I looked back to see that a contingent of the crew was mechanically lowering 3 sets of restraints from the ceiling. Together, they were five leather straps attached to industrial chains. Both sets of two restraints were connected in a V to larger chains above them. However, one set had a small metal bar between them. The third chained restraint was on its own and smaller. One of the stocky security guards from the door was among the crew and gave me a chilling grin. She had stripped and was in her full muscular glory.

"Come here, little cocksucker! The engineers put together something special for you.." she called. I only hesitated out fear for a moment before another woman came up behind me and scooped me up off of the ground by my shoulders. She shoved me into the group of women gathered around the chains. They pushed me between them effortlessly, laughing hysterically as I helplessly tumbled into each of them over and over again. When I came back to her in the rotation of shoving, the security guard steadied me in her rough hands and placed me standing in the middle next to the chains.

I stood there trembling as she buckled leather around my wrists. The mechanism that had lowered the chains down simultaneously, now raised the restraints around my wrists independently of the others. Soon, I was a few feet off the ground with my arms forced above my head. When my feet were a comfortable reaching distance for her, she put the other set of two restraints around my ankles. The bar between them kept my legs spread and my genitals exposed and vulnerable.

The chain attached to the ankle restraints began pulling my feet forward and up toward the ceiling. The result was the rest of my body being pulled up by my ankles. Eventually I was facing up just above the security guard's waist. My cock was hard as a rock against my belly. Unexpectedly, the security guard reached between my open legs and grabbed my balls. I inhaled sharply with discomfort as she buckled the last small strip of leather tightly around them.

The mechanism controlling all the chains finished flipping me upside down to where I was eye level with the security guard's groin. I licked my lips as I saw her spread her pussy lips and play with herself. My stupefaction was interrupted by the chains attached to my testicles and the ones on my wrists pulling tighter to the ceiling. My arms were pulled flat against my side, unable to move. I groaned with the dull pain between my legs as the skin between my legs stretched.

My dick, now hanging pointed more toward my face, leaked precum onto my chin. Gravity brought blood to my head, but my arousal hadn't waned. In fact, the humiliation of my own precum slowly dripping down my cheek, being totally helpless and at the mercy of these naked women was endlessly arousing.

"Aww, I think he likes it! Ha!," she said watching me as I watched her touch her clit and slide her fingers between her wet folds. I licked my lips with longing and frustration. "Want a closer look at a grown woman, virgin? Something a little different than those young little barbie dolls you're so in love with."

She walked closer to me and aligned my face with her pussy before cupping the back of my skull and pressing me into it. Despite her taunting, her pussy didn't look, smell, or taste all that different from any other one to me except that it wasn't Julia's or Sydney's. It seemed to me that, for some reason, I loved to look at theirs best and certainly loved their taste and smell best. However, it made me high just the same to lick it, which I did with insatiable hunger. Soon, it no longer mattered that my blood was pooling in my head or that my balls felt as though they would pop off of my body at any moment. All that I cared about anymore was getting my tongue as deep into another pussy as I could manage.

As I pleasured her, she thrusted her hips, grinding her sex on my mouth with complete abandon. Each graze of my tongue seemed to spur her on, making her rougher and more frantic.

"Shit! I haven't had mouth like this since the captain locked up the male staff! Wonder what he would feel like on my.." she started saying but made the rest of her thought apparent as she turned around and pressed my face between her ass cheeks. I lapped at her asshole even as I struggled to breathe between her muscled asscheeks. Her pussy-high was still affecting me strongly, leaving me without a single care about anything but her pleasure. It seemed my highs were starting to come down slower; more evidence of my rewiring brain.

She shook as she rapidly rubbed her clit, continuing to grind my face into her asshole. With all the fury of an addict getting finally getting her fix after months of denial, she orgasmed hard. My skull seemed moments from caving in against the pressure with which she was holding it to her clinched rear. I thought about the possibility that my last moments might be spent suspended upside down and licking a stranger's asshole. The end never came and after she let out a cry of pleasure, she released me. She didn't even look back as she walked away.

The rest of the crew descended upon me immediately. The hunger among them was palpable in the air. A woman, who was certainly toned but not quite as stocky as the guard, put her pussy in my face but didn't force my mouth into it. The fuzz of her bush tickled my chin as I hung there in front of her. Instead of my head she grabbed my stretched out scrotum. I shuttered with the increased strain on the already sensitive place between my legs.

"Lick it, bitch boy!" She snarled. I strained my neck to reach her and started lapping at her labia, fearing she would rip my ballsack off if I didn't. In addition to the taste of her intoxicating honey, I tasted the salt of a day's work on her. I didn't mind it. Her taste titillated my synapses like every vampire pussy had so far. This was the sixth pussy I had the opportunity to taste in my life and I didn't see any signs of it getting old.

She didn't even react to my worship and seemed to be fixated on my sack. She tongued the tight skin with something like curiosity and put her lips on the two stones on the other side of the leather strap. A bolt of pleasure shot down my spine. I worshipped her ravenously, hoping that would encourage her to continue touching me. I got my wish as she moved her mouth to my swinging dick. Slowly, she put her lips around the head of it. I shuttered as she let it move into her wet mouth slightly.

Another woman came up next to her and turned my face with her hands so that I was licking her instead. She was so wet that her juices dripped onto my forehead. I hated not being able to bring the drops to my mouth with a finger or do anything but endure their slow movement toward my hairline but as the substance dried on my skin I could feel it affecting me nonetheless. This second woman put her mouth along my shaft, kissing and licking the length of it, making my cock twitch and swell.

A third soon joined her on the other side, demanding my attention between her legs with a sharp grip on my jaw. She similarly licked up and down my rod with her tongue flat and soft. I now had three sets of lips and tongues on my cock and three women, fighting for the attention of my mouth. I was rock hard and felt like my cock must be turning purple with their teasing tongues and lips on it.

More women surrounded me, touching my legs, touching my bare chest; my testicles and my ass. They grabbed at me, kissed me, and licked me all over. I felt like a sex toy being roughly passed around. Their pent up sexual frustration must have been unimaginable to be all over me like this. I couldn't imagine it was my good looks and now I could be certain it wasn't my wealth, since that now belonged to Julia and Sydney. I was merely the object of their unsatisfiable lust.

One of them spread my ass cheeks and took a long wet lick of my asshole. This followed by a cold liquid slowly running down my crack and slightly down my back on the other side. Before I could put two and two together to know what was about to be done to me, a rounded rubber object entered my hole, aided by the liquid that had been poured. I gasped and clinched but it was too late.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds