Supernatural Earth Pt. 05

Carlos turned his attention back to the pursuit. They were catching up on the girl easily now. "Holy shit, is she naked?" Carlos gasped as they paused to line up their shots.

*

Kaitlyn ran as fast as her legs could take her with tears in her eyes. She simply couldn't believe that her Master was gone; murdered by those fucking bastards that called themselves Hunters. She wanted to wail and cry in anguish now that she could not feel the mental connection to the beautiful Creature that she'd served for so long. Kaitlyn held her tongue, frightful that the Hunters would hear her. There was one thing that she was thankful of; her Master had sent out a call for help. The Ancient One's warriors were on the way to help.

A few shots rang out and Kaitlyn felt something sting her in her shapely right thigh, just below the buttock. The next thing she was aware of was falling as everything went to black. At least the others are safe... she thought... she hoped... as the blackness swallowed her up.

*

Carlos prodded the unconscious girl with his foot to make sure she was out of it. The steady rise and fall of her pert little breasts signified that she was still alive. Her dark brown hair was soaked and matted to her face, neck, and shoulders. Behind him, Angel walked up. "Nice shot, Vasquez," he said appreciatively. He let out a low whistle. "And not a bad piece of ass either."

"Was she in the water this whole time?" Carlos asked, looking back at the lake. "With that... thing, no less?"

Angel shrugged. "Beats the hell out of me." he said. "Come on, let's get her bound and back to the truck. The boss said that these breeders tend to be violent when their master dies."

"When did he say that?"

"Seriously? Were you even awake during the briefing back at base?"

Now Carlos shrugged. "My mind was... elsewhere..." Like a certain brunette of his own that he wanted nothing more than to see right now. How the hell would he ever tell her about a day like today?

Some first day on the job...

*

When Kaitlyn came to, she was naked and bound hogtied on a cold concrete floor somewhere. She blinked as she slowly came back into consciousness. Her eyes eventually focused on a throbbing, pinkish section of wall that looked like it was almost living in an otherwise massive, cold, and grey room. "Do you like it?" a man's voice asked from loudspeakers from somewhere, causing her to jump with fright. Her head darted around as she sought a way to escape. There was a barred door at the very far end of the elongated room that looked like an old, emptied out garage. "It took us just a week to grow. It's small to begin with, sure, but it will grow exponentiallyonce we have more hosts to put into it to sustain it."

"H-Hosts?" Kaitlyn asked, her voice cracking with fright.

"Yes," the voice said. "We were going to put more of you breeders into it today for some rapid growth but unfortunately they seemed to have slipped by us. So my employer has authorized me to make you a deal; you tell us where your friends went off to and I will make this process as painless as possible for you. It might even be pleasurable for you, who knows?"

Oh thank God they made it out! Kaitlyn let out a sigh of relief. Deep down, once the Ancient One's servants announced to all of their groups about the Hunters, Kaitlyn knew that this was always a possibility. The Parkers had made a deal with each of the Creatures, even her Master, to let them out of the relationship if they wanted to. Kaitlyn knew that her Master and their kind were far too important to just up and leave. So she knew that the Hunters would make a play for them, she just didn't expect that it would be this soon.

Swallowing hard, Kaitlyn quickly came to her decision. "Do your worst," she said hollowly, resigning herself to whatever fate lay in store for her. "I will not tell you anything."

"Pity," the man said. Kaitlyn could hear the tapping of some keys on a keyboard. "At least it will be interesting to see how much you'll endure before something snaps inside of your mind. If you still have cognitive thought by the time I'm finished, I'll be both surprised and delighted."

A tentacle shot out from the living alcove to wrap around Kaitlyn's ankles. The thing looked like a pinkish version of her Master's tentacle. She let out an involuntary scream as it pulled her across the concrete floor. A second tentacle shot out to join it. The two tentacles ripped her ankles apart with such great a force that it easily snapped the plastic flex cuffs that were around them. She let out a grunt in pain as her hips were nearly dislocated. Kaitlyn was fighting back the pain, tears welling up in her eyes, as two more tentacles shot out to attack her bound wrists. Those tentacles also broke the flex cuffs and pulled her arms painfully backwards.

As her body reached the living alcove she was flipped onto her stomach and lifted up. The tentacles all started molding and expanding around her limbs until she was encased up to her knees and elbows. Kaitlyn reflexively strained against her new bonds and found herself effectively trapped as she was drawn back to the body of this... thing. Right as her butt made contact with it, she whined and tried to jerk forward. Two tentacles shot up from a mound that formed up between her knees. Kaitlyn cried out in pain again as she was cruelly penetrated both anally and vaginally. The pain then went to an aching feeling after the initial spike subsided. Tears started streaming down her face. While she was used to being penetrated in both holes, at least her Master had properly prepared her body.

"Interesting," the man in the loudspeaker said. Through the haze of pain, Kaitlyn thought that she could hear the sound of paper and pencil. Was this guy actually taking notes on all of this? Her mind flashed briefly to images of the Holocaust and the Nazi scientists who'd done experiments. Was this what was to become of her, to be an experiment until she died? Her ample chest started to heave as she started breathing heavily.

The living alcove morphed again, this time raising a pillar up in front of her. Kaitlyn looked at it wide-eyed and braced herself for what was coming. Two fat tentacles shot out and hit her right in the center of both of her breasts, encasing the nipples and latching on hard. Kaitlyn let out a grunt as her sensitive breasts took the blow. The fat tentacles both sprouted four soft prongs to clamp onto her breasts to secure themselves. "Ungh," she grunted, squeezing her eyes shut hard as she winced in pain.

Kaitlyn was given a brief respite as she heard more notes being scribbled down. "Well, you have survived the first phase, but that was to be expected. Now is where the real test begins." At once, the tentacles up her pussy and ass began expanding. "AH!" Kaitlyn cried out in alarm as the tentacles became fat and engorged both inside of her and outside of her. Her most intimate parts became stretched further than they'd ever had been before. "AHHHH! NO MORE! NO MORE!" she screamed as she got to the point that she swore she'd be split into two. Eventually, they stretched to whatever point that they wanted to be at. Kaitlyn was panting and grunting in pain as her body tried to accommodate the large intrusions.

Then the fat tentacles started vibrating. She could feel the things moving inside of her. Her clit was resting right up against the one in her pussy giving her such a jolt of pleasure that it was almost painful. Kaitlyn tried to rotate her hips back to get some relief from the sensation. The tentacle seemed to sense this as it morphed out a small, long, triangular flap that slapped itself onto her slit and molded around it much like a teardrop bikini bottom. Kaitlyn screamed again as the painful pleasure began anew when the thing latched on and this time did not let go.

*

In the control room Barents and Tillis watched the spectacle with increased curiosity. "Interesting," Barents commented, taking down notes. "The Prison Creature biomass has instinctively latched onto her bodily needs, so to speak. It makes me wonder what it will do once we introduce the mind probing tentacles into the subject."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Tillis demanded.

"I wanted to introduce the pregnancy program into the subject first." Barents said, pressing a couple of commands into the computer. "You did say that you wanted the subject conscious for that."

"Hm, yes," Tillis agreed thoughtfully. He nodded his assent to continue. Barents sent the execute command and inside the room the girl screamed as blobs of the creature fluid pumped into her womb. Barents slowed the timing down enough so that the girl's body would be able to accommodate the fluid that would then be trapped inside of her, giving her to look of being perpetually pregnant. The girl was now thrashing about, screaming in terror as her belly was being expanded with every couple of spurts of fluid that was shot into her.

At the same time, the girl's breasts were becoming full and heavy as the tentacles latched onto them were doing their thing. After about half an hour, she looked like she was nine months pregnant with teats swollen up big and round. "That is excellent," Tillis said with glee. "We can send your girl in later to milk her and test the quality, yes?"

"Absolutely," Barents agreed. "We have complete control of this thing from here and we can render it inert for the time any of our people are inside. Once we get her settled then the first of the Seekers that you wanted should be birthed within an hour."

"That quickly? Impressive."

"I should have about twenty for you by midday tomorrow for your follow-up on Newhaven."

"That's it?" Tillis' tone turned cold.

"I'd be able to get more if you'd brought me more Breeders." Barents shrugged.

In the back of the control room, Fiona, the assistant in question in regards to retrieving milk from the girl couldn't help but stare wide-eyed and open-mouthed at the monitors as the Breeder girl was violated by whatever that thing was that Dr. Barents created. Over at the master control station that they'd whipped up, Barents and Tillis were having the time of their lives it seems. When theyactivated the terminal that caused the girl's mind to go blank, possibly forever, that was her last straw. "NO!" she cried out, throwing her own clipboard down in horror and revulsion. She refused to go in there with that... that thing. "This is unethical! This is wrong! This is not what I signed on to do!"

Both men slowly turnedher way and Fiona reflexively backed up against the nearest wall. They both had an evil look about themthat made Fiona suddenly worried about her safety. "This is science, silly girl.No one gets anywhereby adhering to the laws of man. We have a higher calling here."

"At the expense of others?" Fiona couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Tillis advanced on her. "Well, if you feel that strongly about it, you can leave," he said gesturing for the door.

Fiona glanced at the door and then back at Raymond Tillis. "J-Just like that? You're not going to throw me in there with that?"

Tillis smiled. "I'm not going to throw you in there with that thing," he said, sliding his arm across her shoulders and guiding her to the door. This close he could easily inhale her scent and she smelled like strawberries... Apt, in his opinion, with her equally vibrant red hair. He opened the door to the control room and shoved her out. "You," he called out to his two guards stationed outside. "Throw her in there with the breeder!"

"NO!" Fiona screamed as she was hurled towards the guards. They caught her easily. While one manhandled her to the massive blast door, the other was opening it up. They pushed her in with ease, pushing her hard enough that she lost her balance and tumbled to the floor. That was all the time that they needed to slam the door closed behind her. Despite being pushed down, Fiona managed to get to her feet in record time but it was too late. The door was closed and locked right as she got there and all she could do was pound on the door in futile effort to get some help. "LET ME OUT!" she screeched.

"Intake program Activated," a computer's monotone voice said over the loudspeakers. Fiona's heart sank, her eyes went wide,and she twisted around to put her back to the door. Dr. Barents must have used the breeder girl's experiment to program the automation while he was at it. She knew the man was a genius but she didn't think that he could've worked THAT fast.

A tentacle shot out from the biomass from where the breeder girl was at, snagging Fiona by the ankle and hauling her in. Fiona didn't even have time to try to grab onto anything as she was dragged across the floor at breakneck speed. More tentacles shot out and latched onto clothing, ripping and tearing it off of her body until she was just as naked as the breeder was. Then the tentacles latched onto her ankles and wrists before pulling her up into position right next to the first girl.


*

A few moments earlier...

Unaware of what was transpiring inside, Carlos was lost in thought as he stood by on guard duty by the estate's old carriage house. When they'd got back they'd assisted in offloading the body of the creature they'd killed. They were allowed an hour break and then he and Angel were called to guard the door here while the boss was inside with the two scientists.

Sometime later, Carlos had lost track of time, the door swung open, nearly hitting Angel in the process. The big boss was there with the young woman researcher under his arm. He pushed her roughly towards them. "You," he said with a snarl, "throw her in there with the breeder!"

Carlos frowned, but had no choice but to comply. Orders were orders. He snagged the girl scientist with ease when she stumbled his way. "NO!" she screamed and struggled in his powerful grip. He managed to get both hands around her biceps and stood her in front of her. While he duck-walked her over to the doors, Angel was opening them up. Carlos reluctantly shoved the girl into the dark holding room and the door was closed behind her to her futile pounding and screams to let her out.

"Just what the fuck is in there?" Carlos asked. Tillis had since gone back into the observation and control room, from what he called it. "Aside from that girl that we caught."

His partner half shrugged. "Some kind of special prison for the Breeders, I think," he said. "It's supposed to keep them pacified and unable to call for help. That's all I know."

"But I thought that they were going to go to therapy?"

"I dunno man, I just work here; same as you."

Carlos wasn't so sure that he'd done the right thing as he heard the girl scientist start to scream inside before things went eerily quiet. Now all he wanted to do was finish out his shift and hopefully catch the last company helicopter so that he could spend time with Emily.

*

It was well past Midnight after the shuttle back to Metro dropped Carlos off. He walked back into his apartment in a daze. What the hell had he just been a party to? He barely noticed that Emily was already there in his bedroom, lying on his bed totally naked and ready for him. When their eyes met, all coherent thought ebbed from his mind and the only thing he could think of was fucking the hell out of her. This feeling was doubled when he watched her slide her legs open and beckon him forward with a crook of her finger and a come hither smile on her lips.

Walking across the room while stripping his clothes off, he was on top of Emily within a moment. He didn't even bother taking his cargo pants off. He just undid the fly and plowed his hardening cock right into her wet and waiting pussy in a single thrust. Emily gasped with pleasure, her hands gripping his powerful biceps as her pussy stretched inside of her to accommodate the sudden penetration. "Oui!" she cried out in passion, squeezing down onto his manhood as much as she could.

Something inside of him snapped and he had a sudden, animalistic need to just possess her. One hand came down hard over her neck to keep her pinned down. Their eyes locked as he proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. She let out little mews of "Oui... Oui... Oui..." as their loins repeatedly mashed together with mechanical speed and precision as if they'd done this all their lives.

Emily was beside herself. She grabbed onto Carlos's wrist that was holding her down and gave token resistance. She'd never been dominated like this before and it was a new and exhilarating experience for her. Normally she was the one in control, but now that she wasn't, it was even more passionate for her. "Please..." She gasped amid the relentless thrusting, "please, let me bite you Carlos."

"Not right now, Mi Emelina," Carlos said with a smile, deriving pleasure from her squirming underneath of him. "Just enjoy."

"Please, I want to bite you!"

"Beg for it then."

"Please! Please, sir! Please, may I bite you?"

Carlos let out a harrumph. She really did get off on biting. Eh, fair enough, he thought, after all, I come really hard when she does. No clue why. When he let off the pressure on her neck she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck to pull his body down to hers. As her breasts were crushed by his muscular chest, her mouth found his neck and she brought her hands back down to his to allow him to pin them back to the bed. She bared her fangs and bit hard to feed.

"AH GOD!" Carlos hissed as his cock suddenly blew the moment her lips touched his skin. He plowed his cock into her all the way to the hilt as his seed shot out as if it was being fired by an Uzi. "How do you do that every single time?" he breathed as he settled his bulk down onto her.

Emily hardly heard him as she was drinking her fill while riding out her own orgasm. This one was so intense that she nearly forgot to close the wound on his neck. She managed to just before she sank back into the bed, sated. "I'm just that good, honey," she said with much pleasure and relief in her voice.

"Shit! Emelina! You're bleeding!" Carlos gasped when he turned his head to look at her.

Fuck! She thought with alarm as she rolled out from under Carlos while clutching her hand to her mouth. Feigning pain, she rushed to the bathroom and put her head down under the faucet as she turned on the water. Then she chomped down onto her own lip and then went through the motions of cleaning up. "I'm fine!" she called out. "Just bit my own lip, that's all!"

"Are you okay?"

"Nothing that a little ointment and a good sleep won't fix!" Emily turned off the water and walked back in. "See, barely a scratch."

"Oh, good." Carlos said with relief.

"So what put you in such a mood tonight?" Emily asked, shifting the subject to anything but her right now.

Carlos let out a huff of air. "We had our first mission tonight." He said, trying to sort out his thoughts. "These creatures that we're hunting... they live in the fucking lakes around here!"

"Are you serious?" Emily asked, her eyes going wide at that revelation.

"Yeah," Carlos said, nodding his head. "In the fucking lakes! They even had some humans living with them, one of which was in the water with it at the time we showed up. Her friends got away but we managed to get her. The boss says that we have to take her for mental treatment because they actually think that they're helping these things instead of realizing that they're slaves to them." He let out a hollow laugh. "Can you believe it?"

"Sounds extraordinary," Emily said non-committedly as she got back into bed with him. She cupped his face with one hand and drew him into a sweet, passionate kiss. "It's over now, honey, get some much needed sleep. I'll stay until you're out and then let myself out tonight. Okay?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds