Supernatural Earth Pt. 05

"Fine," Carlos yawned, suddenly tired. The day's exertions were finally catching up to him. "I still don't see why you can't stay during the day."

"You wouldn't understand," Emily mumbled once he was asleep. She gave him a couple of minutes, waiting until he was snoring before getting her clothes on with as much speed as she could muster. Emily was out of the building and on the streets heading home a moment later.

Oh my God! Emily thought with fear in her gut as she rushed back to Vanderheim Towers. I'm sleeping with a Human Hunter and they've just killed a Lurker!

***

CHAPTER 3:

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret (dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret...
Who has to know?"

-All American Rejects, "Dirty Little Secret"


"Penny for your thoughts, Miss DeChevalier?" James Parker asked the dazed French brunette as she wandered in about an hour prior to sunrise. "Cutting it a bit close to dawn, hm?"

"Prince Parker!" Emily dropped into a curtsey out of habit and bowed her head. "My apologies that I did not see you there."

James waved it off from where he was leaning in a side doorway. "No need to be so formal with me. You know it's an honorary title at best."

"Not with me," Emily shook her head. "You were Prince Conrad's chosen successor. Even though you abdicated to Ashley and then married her; that still makes you the Prince."

"Eh, semantics," James shrugged. "So tell me; who is he?"

"Who?" Emily asked, looking like a deer caught in the proverbial headlights.

"Whoever it is you've been seeing every month around feeding time," James added with a sly smile. "And with added frequency lately it seems."

"No one! I swear!" Emily blurted out. James arched a skeptical eyebrow. She felt him gently probing her mind and she shut him out hard. "Please don't, my Prince. Please... let me just sleep on it. I swear that I will tell you all about him tomorrow evening. I-I need to talk to you and the Princess about it anyway."

"Okay, not a problem," James replied, retracting his mental inquiry to her. "I'm sorry for doing that without your consent but I do take security of The Towers very seriously." Security was something that he'd taken over after he'd broken into the Towers himself... twice. Then there was that whole issue with the brief Vampire-Werewolf war that led to his own transformation. "If there is a threat to anyone who lives here I expect to know about it at once. Got it?" he asked, eyeing her.

"Absolutely!" Emily said, nodding so hard that James swore her head was going to roll right off of her shoulders. "If you'll excuse me, please, I need to freshen up before I retire for the morning." James nodded and motioned for her to continue on her way.

Once she was out of sight and James was certain that she was out of vampiric earshot range, he lifted his wrist to his mouth and keyed the radio speaker there. "Central, this is Parker. Immediate Execute: get me everything that you can on a Carlos Vasquez that lives here in Metro and get it to me fast." He said. It was the only name that he managed to get from Emily's mind before she shut the door on him and there was something about this man that worried her. "Make it a priority search."

And if something worried a vampire, then it worried him as well.

*

Ohmygod... ohmygod...ohmygod... Fiona couldn't help thinking over and over again in the very back recesses of her mind where she still had a small amount of conscious thought. The Prison Creature that she unwittingly helped to create had since taken over her body. Within moments of her being captured by the biomass and dragged across the floor, she was pulled into an alcove alongside of the breeder girl who was the first subject.

Then Fiona was subjected to the same treatment as the poor breeder; her clothing was ripped off, her arms and legs splayed out wide to be absorbed into the biomass to secure her, and then she was penetrated up her ass and pussy by the fat tentacles that pushed her thighs wide apart. Her breasts were covered up over the nipples and a feeding/breathing tentacle was shoved into her mouth and down her throat. She'd never been triple penetrated before so this was a new sensation for her.

Her mind broke when she felt the creature's fluid pump into her while her breasts were being stimulated and plumped up for expedited milk production. While her body was reduced to a writhing, quivering mass from the sudden forced orgasm, tears formed in her eyes and streamed down her hot, burning cheeks before rolling back up into her head. That was when the Prison Creature took over her bodily functions from there. Her eyes unfocused and then closed all together. Soon she was no longer in control and she was just a feeling, breeding mass for whatever machinations her former bosses could come up with. Oh God, I have got to get out of here! She cried out in the back of her mind again as she felt her belly swell up to late term pregnancy levels as more and more fluid was pumped into her womb.

Who said that? A tiny female voice asked. It sounded timid.

Uh... me?

Great... Fiona could hear the voice let out an ironic laugh, 'Me', it says...

Who is this?

Uhm... Kaitlyn... I guess I'm the first person that those fucking bastards threw into this thing.

Oh my God... I'm sorry! Fiona wanted to cry now and wondered if her eyes were doing so. She was barely able to register the feeling of drops hitting the tops of her swelling breasts and figured she was.

Why? It's not like you threw me in here...

Uhm...

Oh my God... you did!

Not directly! I'm sorry... Fiona repeated. Well... in a roundabout way I guess that I am partly responsible for you being in here. I swear that I had no idea that Dr. Barents was going to do this! The moment I found out what he was going to do, I tried to leave, but they tossed me in as well!

There was a pause from Kaitlyn. Karma's a bitch, huh?

I didn't want you to be in here!

Kaitlyn mentally let out a resigned sigh. Well, welcome to my new world...

I'm Fiona, by the way, since it looks like we're going to be in here for a while.

Before Kaitlyn could respond to that, a mental command resounded through their skulls with blinding pain: BREED! An image was imprinted into their minds as to what was to be created; a small scorpion-like creature that was to be called a Seeker. At once, both of their abdomens twinged with little taps on the inside as eggs were released from their ovaries. Inside the nursing tentacles on their breasts, their nipples hardened in anticipation of letting loose the milk encased within their swollen teats. The fat tentacles between their legs pulsated once, blowing a single glob of seed up into them and causing them both to scream around the tentacles in their mouths with the sudden orgasm that came with it.

Within their wombs, the mutated seed sought out their newly released eggs and immediately fertilized them. Two implanted at the same time per girl and once they grew to the size of a grapefruit was when the fat tentacles retreated from their pussies to allow the rolled up creature to be birthed onto the concrete floor beyond. Then the tentacles were reinserted and the process repeated itself all over again.

While two more Seekers were gestating inside of them, the nursing tentacles were retracted long enough for the newly birthed Seekers to attach to the girls' tits to feed. Both Fiona and Kaitlyn let out low, throaty moans as their bodies continued to orgasm non-stop throughout the whole process. When their eggs were released; an orgasm. When seed was blown into them; another orgasm. When the Seekers were feeding off of their breasts; a very long orgasm while the breeding tentacles were inside of them. If they were suckling the nectar of the Prison Creature at any time; a mind blowing orgasm.

As time went on, it got to the point where their bodies were numb from the pleasure as they were reduced to quivering masses of flesh.

I can't take any more of this! Fiona cried out. How long have we been in here? Time seemed to be relative at this point to her, as the minutes and hours seemed to blend together.

I have no idea... Kaitlyn's pained response came back. A better question is how many of these things have we birthed and what are they going to use them for?

*

"I'm telling you man," Tillis heard the thick Hispanic accent say as he strolled by the lounge area, "she loves to bite. She's got this real sweet spot on the side of my neck that she gets just right and it's all over for me. I'm lucky if I can last a second after that."

"No shit?" a brief laugh, "Think I can get in on that?" the second Hispanic voice said.

"You wish, cabron, she's all mine."

"Damn, I need to find a night lady like yours to bed down with when we get back to Metro."

Holy Fucking Shit! Tillis thought with alarm. One of my Hunters is bedding a Vampire! His mind immediately turned to suspicion. Why hasn't he killed her yet? I wonder if he even knows? Deciding to find out, Tillis turned into the Lounge and motioned for his Hunters to remain sitting as they tried to snap to attention upon seeing him. "Relax Mister, uh, Vasquez, isn't it? Tell me more about this girl of yours, please?"

Carlos was taken off guard since the boss never wanted to know about people's personal lives. Figuring it was a pleasant change, he half shrugged. "Her name's Emily. She's French and she holds down a night job back at Metro. She's usually hanging out at my place before she's gotta get back home to get some sleep."

Tillis cocked his head with curiosity. "Really? Has she ever stayed over with you before?"

Now Carlos looked confused. "Uh... no. Not when I think about it. Why?"

"And she likes to bite right here?" Tillis stretched his neck and indicated the carotid artery.

"Yeah, that's exactly where she bites at while we're doing it."

Tillis laughed and clapped his hands with glee. "My boy, I hate to break it to you, but you're sleeping with a Vampire."

"Mentiroso," Carlos scoffed. "No way, man."

Tillis shrugged. "Just know what's expected of you when the time comes, my boy. In the meantime, I'm not paying you all to sit around. We have an op to prep for at Newhaven. Get your gear and get going!"

"You on a witch hunt or something here boss?" Carlos asked with growing concern.

"I'll take care of them after we've mopped up the Lurkers and Breeders in the area," Tillis said, leaving his staff to wonder if he was joking or not.

*

Emily gasped as she was shocked awake out of her death sleep. No matter how many times over the years she'd been a vampire there was no way to make the transition from Dead to Alive easier. Once the shuddering had stopped she yawned and stretched out on her bed like a cat. I have got to tell the Prince and Princess about Carlos... They'll know what to do... she thought as she went through her evening routine.

"Come in," she said when there was an unexpected knock at the door. Michael Gurley, the Vampires' own Hunter, popped his head in. "Michael! Come to wake me up properly with a good fuck and a snack?" Emily asked with a smile.

"Afraid not," he said somberly. "James and Ashley want you in the throne room. Pronto."

"Uhm, okay. I was going to go there anyway." She then noticed his tense expression and could hear his heart beating rapidly. He was nervous. Her superior eyes caught the beads of sweat on his bald ebony head. Then she looked him up and down in the blink of an eye. "Michael...," she said carefully. "Why are you armed?"

"If you could come with me, please?" Michael said, now really tense but with his hand on his sidearm just in case.

Knowing better than to push the matter with the Vampires' Hunter, Emily allowed herself to be taken to the Throne Room in the main gathering area. James and Ashley were sitting on their respective ceremonial chairs looking not at all pleased. Uh oh... this can't be good... Emily swallowed hard to keep her own nerves in check. She bowed formally to them. "Good Evening, my Prince and Princess."

"Who is Carlos Vasquez?" Ashley asked without preamble. "How long have you known him?"

Emily froze, her eyes wide with shock. How could she have known? She flicked her gaze over to James and knew at once. His mental probe before I shut him out... I was thinking about Carlos at the time. She swallowed, trying to find her voice. "A-About a year now."

"And how long have you known that he was a Human Hunter?" Ashley demanded, her eyes starting to glow red from anger. "Have you deliberately put this coven at risk?"

"NO!" Emily fell to her knees in supplication. "Please! You must believe me. I've just now figured out that he was a Hunter. He just got hired by this guy for something called a PMC. I was going to come to you this evening to ask for your guidance."

"Private Military Corporation," James said when Ashley shot a questioning look his way. "They're mercenaries, for lack of a better term. They're essentially a privatized army working for a business and are available for hire."

Ashley was glowering as she looked back at Emily. "Why should we believe you? You've been sleeping with the enemy all this time and were in concert with that French Bitch that we got rid of last year."

"I had no idea that The Mistress was in league with the North American Werewolves!" Emily protested. "I loved Prince Conrad and didn't want to see him meet his final end like he did!"

"I nearly lost my love because of her!" Ashley was shouting, now on her feet and ready to advance on a cowering Emily.

"Down, dear," James said in a warning tone.

Ashley turned on him. "But-"

"DOWN," He reiterated sharply. Then he smiled, "Or else I'm going to put you over my knee and give you a proper spanking like the spoiled little girl that you're acting like."

"You always minimize my pain," Ashley grumbled, returning to her throne.

"I'll make it up to you," James patted her on the knee. "She's telling the truth; she had no idea that Mr. Vasquez was a Hunter."

"Did she know that Mr. Vasquez participated in an attack on a human town today?" Ashley asked in a snide manner.

"No..." Emily breathed with wide eyes. "It... it's not possible. He wouldn't!"

Wouldn't he? she then wondered to herself.

***

CHAPTER 4:

"Play the game, you know you can't quit until it's won.
Soldier on, only you can do what must be done.
You know in some way you're a lot like me.
You're just a prisoner and you're tryin' to break free."
-John Parr, "St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)".

Earlier in the day that Emily found out that Carlos was assaulting Newhaven, Carlos was at said location in the process of hauling empty cages out of the back of a cargo helicopter and placing them on the ground as the Seekers and their Handlers ventured forth into the 'breeder town' as his boss put it. He watched as the scorpion-like things scuttled out of their cages and led the way. He had a sickening feeling in his gut that was confirmed a few moments later when the ruckus in town, not even a half mile away, started up.

First there were screams loud enough to be heard in the clearing of trees where they had landed. Next came the sounds of gunshots echoing off of the nearby hills. Carlos could only surmise that the citizens of this town started fighting back. Hell, I'd probably fight back too if one day I saw those things marching into town...

The radio on his belt crackled to life as squad leaders checked in.

"Team One here: minimal resistance. Lost a couple of Seekers to local citizenry. Guns silenced and breeders captured. Sending them back to base camp."

"This is Team Two: we got heavy fighting in the center of town. One breeder captured but we're losing Seekers left and right! I got two men down! Get them! The two in the back of that pickup truck, you morons!"

"Team Three here, we're coming to back you up, Two."

"Team Four here on the east flank. We're pushing in. My Seekers are gone either to casualties or to captured breeders that are on their way back, but no loss of human life. We can help take some pressure off of y'all"

Carlos didn't have time to think about the losses they've taken as the first of the breeders were coming back with the Seekers now attached to their nude backs. He couldn't help but blanch at the sight of the nude bodies, all women, being marched with blank, vacant stares in their eyes, with the Seekers' pinchers covering their breasts and their tails lodged firmly up in between their legs to be buried into their pussies.

The breeder women mindlessly walked up to them and stopped in front of the cages of their respective seeker on their backs and blank looks on their faces. Then, as one, they knelt onto the grass onto all fours and crawled in. Around Carlos, guards started closing the cages behind him. "Yo! Vasquez! Yer drifting man! Get to work!"

"Ah, right!" Carlos replied at once, snapping out of his revere. Together, he and Angel hefted a middle aged woman with short dirty blonde hair up into the back of their helicopter's cargo area.

"Ha! I recognize this one from the briefing," Angel gloated, "we just got the breeders' mayor!" He reached a hand up into the cage and felt up one of her naked tits where the Seeker pincher wasn't covering. "Nice and firm... considering her age."

"Have some respect, cabron," Carlos frowned at his partner. "It's bad enough that she's caged in here with... whatever the hell that thing is that's up inside of her. At least let her have some dignity."

Angel snorted. "You didn't read up on the Seekers, did you? Their victims won't remember a thing. I could drop my pants right now and fuck her mouth and she'd never know."

"You're just sick, man. Let's just finish up and get back home, huh?"

"Killjoy."

They loaded the next two breeder women quickly before turning to a fourth; a really striking platinum blonde that looked like she was well within her prime. "Damn," Angel let out a low whistle. "I wouldn't mind tapping that."

"Do you always think with your pecker, pendejo?"

"Dude, I'm just saying..." Angel held up his hands defensively. "Let's get her loaded up and we can close up this chopper."

As the mind-controlled blonde knelt submissively and crawled into the cage, gunfire erupted. Angel took a round in the shoulder and went down. Carlos was driven down to one knee when his leg got hit in the upper thigh. He then heard the squad leader yelling "Release the reserves!" Carlos had his gun drawn and pointed towards the gun-wielding breeder in a Sherriff's uniform when the first Seeker hit him. Carlos looked for a shot but couldn't get one with all of the Seekers now swarming the breeder.

He paused, looking at the Sherriff Breeder that was gunning down Seekers left and right like a man possessed until he finally went down under a mass of them. A town Sherriff is one of them? That's odd... he thought. Why would local Law Enforcement be helping these things? Then Carlos saw the man get back to his feet, now totally naked as the Seekers had ripped his clothes off. As he was herded into a cage and loaded into the chopper next to the platinum blonde, a couple of medics came over to look at Carlos and Angel.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds