Supernatural Earth Pt. 05

"How bad?" Carlos asked, looking around at the aftermath.

"Two dead and five wounded including you two," the female medic said. "I hope the boss makes that asshole suffer." She looked at Carlos' leg. "Just a graze, keep it dressed and you can still walk on it." She gave him a shot of painkillers to take the edge off.

"Gracias," Carlos said, getting to his feet. The leg hurt but it was still usable.

"How many of theirs?" Angel asked, wincing in pain when the male medic slapped a patch onto his shoulder to get the healing process to start.

"At least twenty men in the first exchange; all defending their breeder women," the female medic said. "I heard the count over the radio. Good riddance too. I mean who in their right mind would do such a thing as to give their women over to slavery for some alien?"

Carlos didn't have an answer to that. In fact he was asking himself that question and many more on the helicopter ride all the way back to base, where he was then part of the detail that unloaded the breeders and lined them up in front of the reinforced doors to the special prison. He couldn't help but study the man who so valiantly charged right at them with no regard to his own safety. What kind of man are you? He wondered. Why'd you do it?

Then he looked at the platinum blonde in line in front of him. I wonder if she's fucking him? Then he saw the rings on their fingers that looked like they were a pairing. Holy shit! Madre de Dios! She's his wife!

The boss was coming out of the mansion and paused when he saw Carlos. Tillis pointed to the two breeders that Carlos was looking at. "You! Vasquez! Get those two breeders there out of line and bring them to me in the control room at once!"

"Yes, sir," Carlos said. He then looked back at the two. "Come on, you two," he said, pulling his sidearm and motioning in the right direction. The Seekers took over and marched the breeder couple over to the control room door where the boss was waiting at. Once inside, Carlos directed them to stand by the far wall away from the consoles at Tillis' direction while he fiddled with some of the controls and keyboards.

When Carlos turned around after getting the breeders against the wall, he gasped when he saw what exactly his boss was controlling. Ah Dios Mio! Carlos went wide-eyed at the... the... thing beyond the protective glass. "What is that? Is that the prison thing that we've been hearing about?" The two women, the breeder and the researcher, were naked, spread-eagled with various dark pink and purple pulsating appendages stuck inside every one of their orifices.

Tillis smiled and nodded. "Yes, and that is where we have been getting the corporation's newest allies as well. We birth the Seekers inside the women, and now that we have more of them from that damn town of theirs, we will soon have an army. Now step aside, boy, so that I can work." Tillis shooed Carlos aside into a darkened corner before standing before the naked couple with the Seekers latched onto their backs and privates.

Giving the Seekers the hand gesture for mind release, Tillis then crossed his arms and waited for recognition to show in their eyes before speaking. "You know who I am?"

"Raymond Tullis," The man said without hesitation, glaring at him. "I told Aden that he should've shot you, when he had the chance." He managed to shift a bit although he couldn't make any kind of threatening move towards Tillis. The Seekers still had control of his body. "Have this thing let me go, so I can kick your ass."

"It's Tillis, you asshole," Carlos heard his boss mutter under his breath, before stepping forward to smile and clapping the man on the shoulder as if they were buddies. "Yes, well, so much for missed opportunities." He said cordially. The breeder had no choice but to follow, thanks to the Seeker on his back. Tillis swept his free hand towards it indicating that the couple should look outside. Both of them recoiled in horror. "Do you like my creation?" Tillis asked with glee, reveling in the discomfort of his two guests as he gestured to the Prison Creature.

"I'm sure you've surmised by now, how I have come about my newest pets that are attached to your backs," Tillis chuckled at them. "The power of thought is indeed great and all I have to do is conceive of a notion and my own monster in there births these lovely little things that you have now experienced," he explained, moving in between the breeders to give the monsters on their backs a pet on their heads. "My own army of monsters to combat the ones that you serve. Now this master biomass controls these Seekers and I control the Master through the control center here. However, its appetite is insatiable and it requires more human hosts to donate sperm and ova just like your monsters in order to impregnate the women and birth more of my monsters and to grow itself."

He then turned serious, stepping in front of them and doing a smart about face. "Now, I have the power to give you exquisite pleasure," he gestured towards the platinum blonde, making the pleasure gesture, and the scorpion-like creature's tail pulsated once. It blew a load of its liquid into the girl's belly, flooding her insides. She collapsed to the floor in the throes of one of the most intense orgasms in her life. It was so intense that she actually gushed and squirted.

Damn... Carlos thought, so that is what they do...

"Or," Tillis continued, making a gesture towards the man, "I can give you pain on such an unimaginable scale that hell will seem like a trip to the day spa" He made a different hand gesture and the man jerked in pain, dropping to the floor. He screamed in agony, joining his girl on the floor in a writhing mess. "Want another taste?" he asked, doing the gestures again but this time swapping the directions. This time the blonde howled and writhed in the worst pain imaginable, while the man's body shuddered as his cock blew out stream after stream of his seed all over the floor underneath of him in quick succession.

Tillis gestured again and the sensations stopped for both of them. The two captives managed to reach out across the floor and clasp hands together for mutual support as they were given a respite. Tillis was pacing back and forth in front of them now. "I know that you both are not the types to be mildly threatened by something pitiful like a simple molesting or outright rape considering your masters and your respective histories. You'd laugh at the idea of standard torture techniques... well, at least Mister Zander here will. Hell, you're probably already mentally preparing yourselves to resist the demonstration that I'd given you. And I won't insult you both by threatening the other in your presence. Your sort would sell your own mothers to enslavement to the monsters." He shook his head. "No, a different threat is in order."

Turning to the console, Tillis pressed a button to alert the other guards outside. "Bring them in!" he snapped. He then had his monsters force his guests back up to a standing position so that they could watch. "Recognize some of them? You should since they're from your town!" He whirled on them. "Now, I am going to put a call in and you are going to order your people to surrender the town to me so that I can kill the creature that resides there or else I am going to start feeding people to my monster!"

Carlos was horrified as he watched this all play out from the back corner of the room. He's throwing more people into that thing? Just to get at the monster these people are protecting? Why? Why can't we just go to the lake and kill it? But then another thought crossed his mind. But these people are not soldiers like we were led to believe... they're just... people.

"You can't!" the blonde cried out. She lunged forward but the scorpion-creature on her back pulled her backwards safely away from Tillis. "Some of those are civilians, who don't know anything!"

WHAT? Carlos's mind was now racing with that implication. We were told the whole town was a bunch of breeders. We were not supposed to get non-combatants!

"Then it is your fault for dragging them into this! Not mine!" Tillis pointed a beefy finger at her. "Now order the surrender of your town or the first girl goes in!"

The girl looked out the window. First up was a terrified girl that the blonde seemed to recognize. The girl that was about to be tossed to the Prison creature was thrashing in the grasp of a couple of armed guards the moment the scorpion-creature that had brought her here had detached from her. The blonde's gaze then went to Tillis, who was looking smug, then over to her partner who gave her a grim, determined, shake of his head. She looked defiantly back at Tillis. "No."

"No?" Tillis asked, shocked at the answer.

"No. Because there are some things that are more important than what happens to us."

Wow... That takes a lot of guts... Carlos observed, impressed.

Tillis turned back to the microphone and pressed the button. "Toss the first girl in."

The breeder couple, along with Carlos, watched in absolute horror as the girl inside with the Prison Creature was flung towards the biomass. The Seeker on her back detached and scuttled off. The woman screamed. The biomass' tentacles shot out to grab her by her wrists and ankles, dragging her across the floor, and ripping at her clothes... or what little she had left from when the Seeker attacked her. By the time she reached the third niche in the wall, she had been completely stripped naked. The four tentacles that had her arms and legs morphed to cover her shins and forearms as it retracted into the niche. The girl was shaking her head back and forth in denial until she was penetrated up her pussy and ass by the large bulbous tentacle waiting for her.

The girl's eyes went wide and then they seemed to go blank again as the first blob of fluid pumped into her. More loads followed until she looked just as pregnant as the other two women. At the same time, two tentacles came in from either side to clamp over her breasts to start kneading and stimulating them, making them grow with the nutritional fluid the young needed initially. Finally, a tentacle dove down her throat and another clamped over the top of her head to cover her eyes. Moments later, her body started shaking as it was forced to orgasm from the new stimulation.

"And another joins the fold," Tillis said. "And there she will stay as her mind slowly breaks from the constant orgasms she gets from birthing my creatures. Now... order your town to surrender or I send another one it."

"Go to hell," Zander snapped.

"Fine, plan B then," Tillis shot back. He waved his hand over his shoulder to his creatures as he went to the controls again. "Control them until I'm ready." Blank stares returned as the Seekers took control of the Breeders' minds again.

Carlos didn't realize his own hand was shaking until his boss gave him an irritated glance. "Problem, soldier?" he asked as another girl in the chamber was detached from her Seeker and tossed in.

"I didn't sign up for this, cabron," Carlos replied, aghast at what Tillis was doing. "These are civilians... American Citizens no less... that you have essentially kidnapped and are forcing into... whatever the fuck that thing is in there!"

"You signed up to protect humanity, Mr. Vasquez," Tillis said, his voice going ice cold. "You belong to me, boy!"

"No, I don't..." Carlos shook his head emphatically. "You're using genetically engineered creatures of your own to combat other weird creatures and to torture humans! This is wrong and I will have no part of it. I quit and I will just email you my resignation effective immediately."

Tillis advanced on him. "You don't seem to be feeling me here, son," he sneered. "You think you can just walk out of here after everything that you have seen and done?" he laughed. "I own you. You work for me and you will do what I say or else you will never work in this town, this state, or even this fucking country again." Tillis snapped his fingers. "I can have you arrested and deported just like that! Do you want that?"

"Better to be deported back to Cuba as a man than to remain here as a slave to you," Carlos said defiantly. He gestured to the breeder couple. "They might be slaves to those... those water creatures but at least we knew who they were. You? I think that you've just lost it pendejo."

"You can join them in the Prison Creature then," Tillis snarled, stalking back to the control panels to call more guards in.

In a flash, Carlos drew his sidearm, aimed, and fired. Tillis yelped and jumped back as the communications console erupted in a shower of sparks close to Tillis' hand. Carlos then aimed right at him and motioned for him to step back. "Don't even think about calling the Seekers. I'll blow your fucking brains out!"

"You think that killing me is going to keep you safe? Your fellow guards will be on you like a pack of wolves before you can clear the perimeter wall." Tillis snorted. "Where the hell do you think you're going to go? To your Vampire Whore?" He smiled when he saw Carlos's startled look. "Oh yeah, I know all about her from the way you talk; she's a night owl? Likes to suck on your neck and inner thigh? Likes to be in control of sex? Sharpened teeth? Pale skin? These are all trademarks of Vampires, my Latino friend. She's using you for food. You're no better than a breeder in my opinion."

As Carlos mulled over his options, which were looking more dismal by the second, Tillis went on. "Now if you lower your weapon and go back to work, I will forget that this little incident ever happened."

"Yeah, sorry cabron," Carlos said, "but I've seen what your promises amount to." He'd been inching towards the door and when he got there he holstered his weapon and was out in a flash. Part of him regretted leaving the last two breeders to their fate to be tossed to the Prison Creature but he couldn't help them if he were dead. Besides, if his girl was a Vampire lady, then surely to God, she would know people who could help. As he headed out the door, he bowled over one of the new mercs that Tullis had hired. He couldn't be sure, but he swore that the guy actually fucking snarled at him. When he glanced back, the merc was glaring at him with what looked to be yellow glowing eyes.

He had to get out of this place... now. He had to get to Metro to see Emily again. Maybe get some answers. It was his only option. The last thing he heard as he sprinted across the yard was Tillis's voice ring out over the compound's loudspeakers: "Release the Hounds."

***

CHAPTER 5:

Interrogating the scum of the earth... we'll break 'em by the break of day!
-"Weird Al" Yankovic, "Party in the CIA"

It took Carlos three whole days to make it to Metro using every escape and evasion technique he knew. Usually traveling from the Tillis Compound to Metro was a couple of hours by air. It took the good part of a day if one was driving in a hurry, otherwise it was an overnight trip. The first two days was especially strange, since not ten minutes after Carlos was over the wall there were these strange new hounds in silver collars after his ass. He lost the first half of the pack by masking his scent in water, cutting over a couple of streams and then diving into a lake and swimming it.

The more persistent and intelligent of the pack picked his scent back up on the other side. Carlos was forced to shoot the poor beasts in his own defense as he made his way to the interstate to hitch a ride. He wasn't even sure if he'd killed the oversized wolf-like things or not. At any rate, once he made it to the highway, a trucker took pity on him and dropped him off at his apartment building in Metro.

As he was undressing he felt a presence behind him. Whirling in place while pulling his gun he was ready to shoot the first thing that moved. He relaxed when he saw his Emily step out from the shadows. "Oh thank the Blessed Lord," he breathed. "You've got to be the first person that I've wanted to see in three days, mi amor."

It wasn't the happy reunion that Carlos had pictured in his mind. As she got closer he saw that she'd been crying hard and long, judging by the amount of tissues that were now strewn about his bedroom now that he got a good look around. Emily's face contorted between pain and anger. "Tell me," she managed to get out between sobs, "tell me that it isn't true."

Carlos blinked in confusion. "What?"

"Tell me that you were not at Newhaven releasing those... those scorpion things... loose on the humans there."

Fuck, Carlos swore under his breath. News certainly traveled fast. He hung his head in shame as the images of those people being herded mindlessly towards them came back to haunt him. "I was there..." he said quietly with a twinge of shame.

Emily took another step forward and slapped him hard across the face so hard that Carlos briefly wondered why his jaw didn't break. "What's next, HUNTER?" she screamed at him, "Are you coming after me at Vanderheim Towers next?"

That got Carlos' attention back onto her with a sharp look. Then he realized the term she'd just used. Humans. Not People; Humans. "So it's true then, Mi Emelina? Are you really what they say you are? A Vampire?" Her stiffened posture and shocked look told him everything. "I didn't want to believe it at first, but your silence is damning. I don't think that I'm the only one keeping things from the other here." He regarded her in a new light. "I don't think that you're hardly in a position to cast stones here, mi amor. You've been using me for food for well over a year, haven't you? When were you going to tell me that? When were you going to let me know about what you are?"

Emily closed her eyes and a lone tear ran down her cheek. Every single one of his words of rage rang true and it hurt. "I-I was going to tell you."

"Were you?"

"Yes, I was." She met his gaze. "At first, yes, it was all about feeding and surviving. But then something happened along the way... I fell in love with you." Now it was Carlos's turn to feel the hurt as he stood there blinking at her. "All my life as a Vampire I've been taught that mortals are to be used for two things; sex and food. We should get what we need from them and be done with it. But then last year our Princess fell in love with a mortal who was helping us out. We started to see that there were mortals out there that were worth being around. So slowly we started opening up more. We have more staff that are human and who keep us safe during the day when we are helpless in our death-sleep. In turn, we reward them handsomely and keep them safe from people like y-...," she caught herself from lumping Carlos in with the enemy. "like the Hunters, who think that they are turning on their own species."

"Well, according to Tillis, I have turned on them and all of humanity when I refused to throw anyone else, breeder or civilian, into that freakish prison monster of his. He then sicced some super hounds with glowing yellow eyes on me and I barely got away." Carlos shook his head. "I'd never seen anything like it in my life. But I did everything that I could to come back here, to you, because I found that despite knowing what you are, I love you too." He sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed, tossing his pistol aside. "So what do we do now Emelina? Do we fight it out, where the winner still lives or what?"

"I prefer a second option," Emily said. In two steps she was next to him and using her superior strength she and him flung up further onto the bed. He edged up onto his elbows, looking at her in utter shock as she unleashed her Vampire side. With a flick of her fingers outwards, she bared her claws long enough to take four precision swipes at him. Carlos thought that he was done for until he realized that she had not connected with any part of his body. When he got the nerve to look down at what she was flailing at, he saw that his belt had been severed in multiple places and his pant legs were shredded from his waist down to his boots.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds