Supernatural Earth Pt. 05

They came out by the portal that Vampires were already streaming into in full retreat. Ashley was looking pissed off and glared at them. Carlos saw that she was covered in blood and matted fur, probably from a dead werewolf or two. "Mages? Really? She asked with disgust.

"I saw them myself, babe," James confirmed.

"What's the big deal?" Carlos asked. "They bleed like everyone else. I even got one." A blue-white mushroom cloud of energy went up where the warehouse was at, causing Carlos to turn and flinch in surprise.

"That's why," James said. "If any member of their trio gets injured or killed, they tend to throw a hissy fit that rivals most tactical nuclear warheads."

"So how do you kill them?"

"Preferably with something high-caliber at extremely long range, with a favorable wind, and that is belt-fed," James deadpanned as he was still looking at the vanishing cloud of energy.

"But there's only three of them!" Carlos said. "Surely we can still get the girls out of the Prison Creature! Right?"

"Mages operate in the holy trinity." Ashley said, also fixated on the spot where the energy mushroom cloud had been. "Three Times Three."

"Meaning that there's six more out there lurking around and we have no idea where." James said as he waved Michael and the girls through. Let's go." He said, getting Carlos and Ashley through before stepping into the portal himself and closing it behind him.

***

CHAPTER 8:

Every long lost dream led me to where you are.
Others who broke my heart, they were like Northern stars;
pointing me on my way into your loving arms.
This much I know is true:
that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

-Rascal Flaats, "Bless the Broken Road"

Emily woke up with a start, gasped, screamed, and grabbed at her chest as she came out of death sleep. Hands were on her at once and were pushing her back down. "Emelina! It's me! Calm down!" She breathed a sigh of relief at hearing Carlos' voice and then took a few more deep, calming breaths.

"Carlos! My God! What happened?" she asked.

"You were out for three days, cortazon," he said, voice twinged with fear. "They've had me giving you a blood transfusion every night to get your regen cycle going."

"How come... How come I'm not dead?" She asked fearfully, not sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"The Mage that shot you missed your heart. The medics here think that if it had been a half inch closer to the center then you would've been killed." He shrugged. "Then again, if it had been a half in closer then it would've hit Mika first. So who knows?"

"Mages..." Emily breathed in disbelief. "We were lucky even though they caught us by surprise..." she let out a few curses in French. "How'd we get away?" Carlos explained and her face fell. "I'm sorry," she said, shaking her head, "I... I should've,"

"Should've what? You had no idea those witches were there," Carlos shrugged. "Don't blame yourself for getting injured."

"He's right," A woman's voice at the door said. Ashley was standing there, leaning against the door jam with arms crossed and a smile on her face. "The Werewolves we could've handled. Tillis must've held the Mages in reserves for just this occasion."

"So are we back at war with the wolves then, my Princess?" Emily asked.

"No," Ashley shook her head. "James and Michael examined the collar you all found on the body of the one you killed. It's imbued with some kind of control magic from the Mages. The best they can figure is that the wolves... well, the local ones at least... are under Tillis' control. We've sent feelers and emissaries out to the other dens, and one diplomat to the Supreme Den in Scandinavia, and they have all said the same thing; the war between us is over and hostilities will not resume. If nothing else, we all have a common enemy now. So there will be less and less conflict between all of the supernaturals in the coming years."

Ashley stood up straight and folded her hands. "That brings me to you two. Relax, you're not going to be punished or anything," she said, waving off their worried looks. "The town that James' brother runs up north, Newhaven, is becoming the focal point of this conflict since they're getting more and more supernaturals there. They have the Ancient One, the head Lurker, and they have Samantha, you met her; the chick in the pink latex looking suit. They have Fae coming in to stay now and they're constructing portals to their realms. It's only a matter of time before more groups of supernaturals are represented there. I want you two to represent the Vampires."

"My Princess!" Emily gasped. "I'd be honored!"

"So... you gonna make me into a Vampire then?" Carlos asked slowly.

"No, we got something better in mind for you." Ashley grinned. "You have some atoning to do for the one Lurker that you helped kill. So you're going to become just like James' brother, Aden. You're going to become an immortal so that Emily can continue to feed off of you and you can protect her during the day."

Ashley gave them a playful wave. "So, when you're ready, you two are heading north." She let out a bark of laughter, "I just wish I could be a fly on the wall at Tillis' place when the Werewolves realize that they've been duped."

*

Fenrir growled, pawing at the damned magically imbued collar around his neck. He managed to resist the magical bindings enough to rise up onto his hind feet and glare down at Raymond Tillis; the bastard that had betrayed him and his pack. "What are these things that you gave us?" he rumbled. "We cannot change back into human form nor can we get them off!"

"Of course not," Tillis scoffed in amusement, "you think that I want you back into human form where you can casually slip in and out of the populace at will? Dear God no. I want you just as you are; in your true form so that the world can see you for what you are. I told you before that you will serve humans which is the way it ought to be."

"WE HAD A DEAL!" Fenrir thundered. He lashed out at Raymond but found that his hand had stopped about a foot away from where he would've struck the man. "What is this?"

"I told you: Magic," Tillis said with pride. "I made sure that my wife was accepted as a trainee with the Mages, who know their proper place among human society. The collars that you wear were imbued by her and made with a condition that you cannot attack any human unless I give my say-so. Only I, or my wife, or any of our children can remove them and you will not speak a word of this to anyone."

Fenrir howled in frustration. "RELEASE US! THIS WAS NOT PART OF OUR BARGAIN!"

"Do not question my word!" Tillis snapped, going angry in an instant. "You wanted magical collars that would allow you to remain transformed outside of a full moon and you got that! And you will not change form unless I tell you that you can. I just added the provision that you belong to me now; you AND your mangy ilk." He hooked a finger inside of the collar and pulled Fenrir down to glare into the Werewolves eyes. "So accept your new lot in life, pup, because your ass is mine!"

"One day..." Fenrir growled, "one of my den will kill you and we will be free."

Tillis gave him a smug smile. "Well until that day, you'll serve the way you are supposed to serve humanity; on all fours and on your knees."

*

"Welcome to Newhaven," Aden Parker said with a smile as he shook Carlos' hand and then kissed the back of Emily's knuckles. "James and Ashley said that you were coming."

"So you're what Ashley called... an Immortal?"

Aden shrugged. "I guess that's an apt term. We use the term 'Caretakers' since we look after the Lurkers and help them out and we, in turn, receive the veritable fountain of youth from them so that we can protect them from other humans." He gave a pointed look at Carlos. "Which is not really going to endear you to people around here to begin with, mind you."

"Look, man, I'm sorry about what happened..." Carols said.

"Save it," Aden held up a hand. "Wait until we've had a chance to look at something that my brother gave me. He said that Mika had found it on the raid on Tillis' estate." He led Carlos and Emily into a nearby auditorium where they saw a bunch of angry faces looking their way.

Carlos braced himself for a firing squad when he then heard his own voice come from behind him. Whirling in place, he saw... himself... up on a big flatscreen holding a gun to his former boss. "The control room tape..." he breathed.

"I didn't sign up for this, cabron," Carlos' voice echoed through the room. "These are civilians... American Citizens no less... that you have essentially kidnapped and are forcing into... whatever the fuck that thing is in there!"

"You signed up to protect humanity, Mr. Vasquez," Tillis said, his voice going ice cold. "You belong to me, boy!"

"No, I don't..." Carlos on the screen shook his head. "You're using genetically engineered creatures of your own to combat other weird creatures and to torture humans! This is wrong and I will have no part of it. I quit and I will just email you my resignation effective immediately."

Tillis advanced on him. "You don't seem to be feeling me here, son," he sneered. "You think you can just walk out of here after everything that you have seen and done?" he laughed. "I own you. You work for me and you will do what I say or else you will never work in this town, this state, or even this fucking country again. I can have you arrested and deported just like that! Do you want that?"

"Better to be deported back to Cuba as a man than to remain here as a slave to you, they might be slaves to those water creatures but at least we knew who they were. You? I think that you've lost it pendejo."

"You can join them in the Prison Creature then," Tillis snarled, reaching for the control panel.

On the screen, Carlos drew his sidearm, aimed, and fired. Tillis yelped and jumped back as the communications console erupted in a shower of sparks close to Tillis' hand. Carlos then aimed right at him and motioned for him to step back. "Don't even think about calling the Seekers. I'll blow your fucking brains out!"

"You think that killing me is going to keep you safe? Your fellow guards will be on you like a pack of wolves before you can clear the perimeter wall. Where the hell do you think you're going to go; to your Vampire Whore? Oh yeah, I know all about her from the way you talk; she's a night owl? Likes to suck on your neck and inner thigh? Likes to be in control of sex? Sharpened Teeth? Pale Skin? These are all trademarks of Vampires, my Latino friend. She's using you for food. You're no better than a breeder in my opinion."

"Now if you lower your weapon and go back to work, I will forget that this little incident ever happened."

"Yeah, sorry cabron," Carlos said, "but I've seen what your promises amount to."

The video recording ended when Tillis ordered the hounds... the Werewolves that Carlos now knew them as... were released and he stalked out of the control room after ordering the Prison Creature to be moved. In the audience, gazes shifted down to Carlos and Carlos could see a mixture of emotions; anger, rage, sadness, grief, determination, resolve, even some relief. Carlos wasn't sure what to make of it all.

"We'd been reviewing the events since your team killed the Lurker to the time that you see here," Aden said somberly. "Tillis took video and sound recordings of every single hit he's done against the supernaturals. We're guessing that he's planning on releasing history according to him and making himself be the hero and savior of humanity. Needless to say," Aden nodded towards the screen, "you've made an appearance more than one time, which is why all of these people are here." He gestured to the audience.

"And... who are they?" he asked cautiously.

"Family and friends of every single girl taken by Tillis and fed to the Prison Creature."

"Ah shit..." Carlos got it then and he stood ramrod straight. There was no defense for his actions. But he wondered just why Princess Ashley would send him here to begin with. Was he really to be Emily's protector or was he being offered up for sacrifice.

A woman with beautiful shimmering platinum blonde hair stood up in the first row. Carlos recognized her immediately; she was the wife of... Ah hell... he saw the Sherriff stand up beside her. She was the hot one that Angel was drooling over when they loaded her into the cage. Both she and her husband walked forward towards him.

The blonde spoke first. "I realize that you saw the error of your ways. Me, out of everyone here, probably has more reason to hate the Hunters than anyone else as I've been victimized by them not once, but twice. We saw you in the control room when we had our minds back briefly, but we don't have any memory about what happened next. This video helped fill in some gaps." She paused. "It took real courage to stand up to him. Tell me though; why didn't you free us then?"

Carlos slumped in defeat, hanging his head. "I couldn't," he admitted with embarrassment. "I didn't know how to work the controls. And to have run with you would've meant that all three of us would've been captured. So, I ran... I ran and got help from the only people that I knew that could help. The, uhm... the vampires." His gaze shifted over to Emily, who smiled back at him. He looked back at the blonde. "I'm sorry... so help me with Madre de Dios as my witness... I wanted to. I wanted to get you both out of there and get those Seekers off of you. But I ran. I'm sorry..." he hung his head in shame. "There is no excuse for my cowardice."

She reached out and cupped his cheek, looking up into his ashen face. "You did what you could. That; that is what is most important." She then drew him into a quick hug and then stepped back.

The Sherriff was next. "If my wife can forgive you, then so can I," he said, sticking out his hand to shake Carlos'.

"I think you got the better end of the deal, senor; after all, you shot me."

"HA!" he laughed. "Good point. I'm Zander, town's Deputy Sherriff. My wife; Christina."

That broke the ice and the tension in the room as the townsfolk all got up and filed by Carols, making introductions and expressing their varying degrees of gratitude towards him for standing up to his former boss for them. Slowly, Carlos began to feel better about being here and it was an odd feeling of welcoming that these people, despite their losses, had for him that warmed him up. It was night-and-day difference from the cold, calculating, militaristic atmosphere of being a Hunter. Carlos made sure to thank each one of them and vowed that he'd do what he could to get their loved ones back that he had unwittingly participated in their abduction.

The last man to come up was some grizzled guy in another Sherriff's uniform. Carlos figured that if Zander was the Deputy, then this was his boss. "Well, son," he said in a paternal manner, clapping Carlos on the shoulder. "You done fucked up royally but I see that you're ready to atone for it." He slapped a deputy's badge down into Carlos' hand. "Once Aden and Zander have seen you to the Lurker, you come by my office in the morning after your girl back there takes her day-nap." With that, he headed out the door.

"Who the hell was that? And did he just give me a job?"

"Sherriff Robert Griffin who's been around longer than dirt." Aden said with a smile. "On the eighth day, God created Lurkers. On the ninth, he created Robert." He laughed. "You could call him the power behind the throne since he backed me for this job as Mayor when ours got taken."

A pained look crossed Carlos' face. Aden and Zander laughed. "Come on," Aden said, "there's one more person that you have to see before we get you settled for the night."

*

Emily was pacing by the door of the modest little house that the town had given them for her and Carlos to live in. Carlos had been gone for two hours now and she wasn't sure if she should remain where she's at or go tearing up the town looking for him.

The front door opened and Carlos walked in on shaky legs. Emily rushed to his side, throwing the door closed behind him and helping him to a nearby couch. "What happened? Where were you?"

"Meeting with El Senor Lurker..." Carlos breathed with a wide-eyed shocked expression. "The thing... extracted every memory I'd ever had from my brain while holding me under the water with these tentacles of his while he did it..." he shook his head in disbelief. "I tell ya Mi Emelina, I've had torture resistance training and what that Lurker did to me put that to shame."

Emily regarded him for a moment. "There's something different about you." She noted. "Your aura appears just like Mayor Parker's does."

"I think that's because I'm officially an immortal-slash-caretaker now," Carlos said. "I agreed to help the town and promised to protect Lurkers from here on out and he burned a mark on the back of my neck and made me deep throat a tentacle-cock with some kind of nectar in it." He shuddered at the memory. "Let me tell you, the nectar is nice but I'm gonna see if I can get it in a sports bottle from here on out. Because let me tell you; if those hombres y chicas who like doing that sorta thing do that on a regular basis, they can keep doing it. I prefer to swing straight!"

Unable to help herself, Emily let out a polite laugh behind her hand. Carlos shot her a dirty look. "Think me sucking on a tentacle-cock is funny?"

"No, but seeing you upset about it is." She said, bringing her hand down to his thigh and sliding it down to his knee. "In fact, deep-throating can be fun." She said in a sudden, husky voice as pheromones seemed to fill the air. "If you'll allow me to show you?"

*

Carlos smiled and nodded. The Ancient One had told him that as an immortal he'd be a sex god among men. He wanted to test that theory. The moment Emily stroked his left thigh he realized that he'd accidentally let out a burst of pheromones. On their way to the lake, Aden and Zander had described their experiences with human women but were not sure how'd they would work on a supernatural being. Carlos would be the first one to put it to the test.

Emily sank down to her knees before him and wrenched his knees apart. The more pheromones he put out, the more insistent she became. She was clawing at the fly of his jeans now and ripping the two sides apart to get at his hard cock which looked larger and thicker than before. Damn, the Lurker made my pecker and cojones bigger! he mentally noted. Emily must've noticed as well as she made a surprised cooing sound when his cock sprang out. She immediately wrapped her lips around its head and slowly took every inch of him into her mouth.

Carlos leaned back in the couch muttering every swear word he knew in Spanish at how good that felt. Emily let her fangs out and pricked his skin right at the base and sucked hard. Carlos blew his load so hard that his hips bucked and his whole body shook. His cock fired off stream after stream of his seed down her throat so fast that he thought that it was going to fly off his body and reach orbit. Emily tried to pull away after a minute but his hand lashed out lightning fast to hold her head in place as his orgasm went on. "Drink or drown!" he said playfully. "That's what you get for feeding off my cock before I know how my new sex powers work."

"Urgle..." Emily choked out, unable to get out of his steel grip. Nonetheless she gulped down every single drop of blood and semen that came out of him. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she became delirious from the feeding. When Carlos was finally finished, and pulled out of her mouth, her head was swimming and she felt like she was drunk from The Mistress' blood wine ten times over. "Ohhhhh... Gooddddd..." she moaned as she laid back onto the floor, spreading her legs wide. "Oh my God... take me, Carlos," she breathed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds