Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

"Not funny," Michael snarled. "I ain't raping anybody, especially if they're practically comatose."

Zoe rolled her eyes. "This wouldn't be for your pleasure, jackass," she sighed. "Vampires sometime feed automatically when they're in the throes of pleasure. This would be inciting a natural reaction and a preservation instinct that seems to be embedded in us. You fuck her and get her hot and bothered, provided you don't get her off in the process, and theoretically she should clamp onto your neck and feed off of you. Hopefully it'll be enough to snap her out of it."

Michael eyed her. "Why don't you do this?"

"Then who's going to separate us once she's locked on me?" Zoe asked him, crossing her arms and arching her eyebrow. "You're going to need another Vampire or two to pry to lovemaking, feeding Vampires apart.

Michael looked to the ceiling in a 'why me' look as he sighed. "Let the record show that I'm doing this out of protest."

"Duly noted, sweetie, now take off your clothes and I'll get you started."

"The things I do for you, woman," Michael muttered as he started stripping.

"You know you love it," Zoe teased, reaching down and giving his thick black cock a hard squeeze inside of his boxers the moment he dropped his pants. She was now starting to see what Ashley had been telling her and showing her all of this time. Life, undead or not, was better with someone special to share it with.

Although she couldn't believe that she was having her man fuck her best friend in an attempt to save her undead life. How ironic was that.

Michael tried to clear his mind to allow himself to get hard. He felt like the scum of the earth even contemplating fucking James' girl in order to save her. After a while he got his breathing to slow while Zoe slowly stroked him to hardness. To make sure that he stayed hard, Zoe dropped to her knees to suck and lick his impressive manhood, coating it from tip to base with her saliva. The effect was worth it as Michael groaned as his cock got as hard as it'd ever been before.

Zoe stepped back and gestured to Ashley. Michael sighed as he crawled up onto the bed, mounting the catatonic redhead. He looked up to the ceiling again. "James, bro, if you're listening, I'm sorry about this but it's to save your girl. I really don't want to do this," he said.

"Then don't," a commanding voice said at the doorway. Michael spun off of the bed, grabbing his Glock, while Zoe pulled a sword from where it was mounted on the wall, dropping into a fighting stance. They both went wide eyed when they saw who it was.

"No way," Michael breathed. "James is that you, man?" he barely whispered.

"Yes and you both are now two of the three people alive who know that little fact." James said, walking into the room and nudging the door closed with his hip. He looked down at Ashley and then arched an eyebrow at his friends. "Fucking her to induce a feed response? Seriously?"

"It was all we could think of," Michael said.

"Zoe, run down to medical and get some large syringes." When Zoe just stood there gaping at him, his eyes focused on her. "NOW!" he snapped, goading her into action. She was out the door in a flash.

"Dude, seriously, it's good to see you bro." Michael said, getting over the initial shock of seeing his friend alive. "I could kiss you, man."

"Not while you're naked and sporting a massive erection, you're not," James quipped with a grin. "It's good to see you too but I don't swing that way."

Michael looked down as if he'd forgotten what he had been in the process of doing. "Oh...yeah. So what happened to you? You look... different."

"I feel different," James said as Zoe came back with the largest syringe she could find.

"What are you?" Zoe asked, handing the syringe over. "I can feel other Vampires when they're near and everything but you... you're... odd."

"I truly have no idea what I am now," James admitted as he took the protective plastic off of the syringe and held it up to eye level. He took a deep breath. "This is gonna suck," he said a moment before he plunged the needle into his stomach. He grimaced in pain and then drew the plunger out, withdrawing his own blood until the syringe is full. He licked his hand and placed it over the puncture wound as he drew the needle out.

"If you jab that into her heart, it'll act just like a stake." Zoe warned him.

"Who said anything about jabbing it into her heart like an adrenaline needle?" James asked as he plunged it into Ashely's abdomen, she let out a little cry and doubled over slightly from the sudden pain. "Stop thinking 'Vain Vampire' and start thinking 'Practical Person'; put the blood where it needs to go which is into her damn stomach," he said, depressing the plunger to deliver his blood directly into her body. Ashley's color returned immediately and her eyes closed as she fell into a blissful sleep. "She should be okay for now with that dose. I need to go see the Prince real quick. Watch over her until I get back, okay?"

"Sure thing," Zoe said, happy that James was alive. Ashley would be thrilled.

"Oh and uh, take care of that," James said, pointing to Michael's raging hard-on.

*

"When are joo going to start taking me seriously, my Prince?" Jezelle asked, back in her high pitched French accent. "Joo 'ave to increase security around 'ere. The volves be everywhere in dis city and we 'ave to think about jour protection."

"Right," Conrad said dryly as he took a sip of his brandy, "because a move like that has never gone wrong for the sitting Prince before." He sat the snifter down and regarded Jezelle with an even stare. There was a flick of movement at the door. Whoever just snuck into his private bedchambers was moving fast, even for a Vampire. "Look, I have a lot of things to do so just go do whatever the hell it is that you do to be a productive member of Vampiric Society."

"Hmph," Jezelle turned up her nose and marched out of the room with as much dignity that she could muster.

Conrad narrowed his eyes as the door closed. Once the door was fully shut did his eyes flicker to the nearby mirror to look at the shadowy form now standing quietly over in the corner of his room. He turned slowly and smiled at the man standing there in the shadows. "So, Mister Parker, it seems that the news of your death has been greatly exaggerated."

***

Chapter 8:

*

A/N: Originally published 08/24/14 under my former screen name.

*
PART 1:

"One more day before the storm at the barricades of freedom,
When our ranks begin to form will you take your place with me?"
-Enjolras, "One Day More" Les Misérables (Musical)

"Follow me if I advance...

Kill me if I retreat...
Avenge me if I die."

-Warmaster Solon of the Imperium, Warhammer 40,000.

 *

James' eyes flickered to the door of Conrad's master bedroom that led to the plush penthouse beyond that The Mistress just departed through.  "She's going to kill you, you know."  He wracked his brain trying to figure out why Jezelle would even be in here.

Conrad laughed at that.  "My dear boy, people have been trying to kill me for centuries.  It's not a matter of if they kill me, but when.  What makes it really exciting is guessing who it is that finally does you in and how they do it."

"Yeah, well my money's on Mrs. Peacock in the Study with the Poison."

Another bark of laughter.  "She tried to kill you as well," Conrad pointed out.

James reeled back at that.  "How the hell did you know?"

Conrad gave him a knowing look.  "You don't get to be in my position without having your own network of spies and informants."

"So why keep her around?"

"She has a way with blood, my boy." Conrad said with a lustful grin on his face.  "The thing she does with blood is collects it at varying times when a human is experiencing different events; a virgin girl's first erotic blush, a young man's giddiness at his first erection, a forced orgasm, hell, she even has a wide range of fear, anticipation, and terror lines of blood that she promotes.   That and she is always interesting in bed.  It never has been a dull moment with her all of these years.  One minute we could be making sweet passionate love and the next we could be all out hate fucking."

James arched an eyebrow at Conrad's description of his sex life.  Okay, so that was why she was in here.  "If this is your way of telling me of what I have to look forward to with Ashley..."

"Not at all," Conrad laughed.  "No, what you and Ashley have is special.  Treasure it for as many years you have together.  Not too many of the immortal kind can claim that kind of relationship.  I had hoped, once before, that Jezelle and I could be like that.  But now..." he got a distant look in his eyes as he reminisced about days gone by.  He then shook his head sadly.  "I hate to believe that she did all of this just to kill you.  I must say that I am glad that she failed in that endeavor."

"Yeah," James said with a sigh.  "I guess that I should be surprised but then again she hasn't exactly been subtle about it.  I think the original plan was to steal me from Ashley but that went out the proverbial window when I saw her at the cathedral herding her dogs around.  I'd her I overheard her talking with one of her lackeys at one point, I'm pretty sure that it was Cade."

"You're just 'Pretty sure'?" Conrad asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Well, he practically admitted it and I had some pretty damning evidence that he'd set me up.  I ashed his ass up on the roof," James admitted, "him and Dimitri both just to be safe.  I never liked Dimitri anyway."

Conrad nodded in thought.  "You'll make a decent..." his voice trailed off as he regarded James.  "What the hell are you?  You're not Vampire but you're not mortal either."

"Fuck if I know.  Father Gabriel over at the Cathedral claims has no idea either.  He called me a Vampire since I sucked down some blood after I woke up, but I think that opinion is not correct.  He has no idea if me being turned, changed, whatever, on holy ground did something to me or not.  I think that he's holding something back though.  I got a meeting with him tomorrow to do more research."

Conrad gaped at him.  "That's where you were when Ashley tried to turn you?" Conrad asked, shocked.  "How many people know of this?"

"Just you, me, and the Padre."

"I'm the one who's surprised that you haven't told Ashley that you're still alive." Conrad remarked, studying his former Hunter.

"As much as I'd like to," James let out a long breath.  "I will as soon as she wakes up.  Given the state that I found her in with Mike and Zoe...well, she could be out of it tonight, tomorrow, or sometime over the next week." He swallowed hard, wishing that he could do more for his girl.  "It just depends on how long it takes the blood to infuse into her."  He shrugged.  "Just as well, I need her out of the way in order to get that French bitch of yours out of the way.  The less Ashley knows the better."

"That is my Mistress you're talking about." Conrad gave him a warning glance.

"So fucking kill me already.  Oh wait, your French broad already did that." James gave him a withering glare in return.  "Please, I've heard you call her worse things in public."

"Yeah, but she's my Mistress to ridicule, not yours."  Despite the banter, Conrad beamed at him as if he were looking at a long lost son.  He walked over to his desk and got a sealed scroll from a side drawer.  "You know, I was grooming you for greatness.  In a few years to a decade, once we'd turned you the right way, I was going to give you this and step quietly into the shadows to enjoy retirement." He let out a heavy sigh. "So much for pleasant dreams.  Ever since Ashley brought you in, you've learned how to play the political and the military games.  You know when to openly fight, you know when to hide in the shadows, and most importantly you know when a rival or a threat needs to be taken care of."

"Yeah, well getting your ass smeared all over the floor of a cathedral will have that effect."

"Indeed," Conrad said, walking back over to him and handing him the scroll.  "That's why I think that you're the best one to have this."

James arched his eyebrow as he took the scroll.  "You're not making me the Hunter again, are you?  I thought that job was now Michael's from what I've overheard in the few minutes I've been back."

"No, my dear boy," Conrad said, placing his hands down onto James' shoulders.  "You're not going to work for me ever again." He looked directly into James' eyes.  "You are going to succeed me."

"How?  Over your dead body?"

"Sadly, yes."

*

Michael saw James coming out of Conrad's personal chambers and stopped him.  "So what'd the bossman have to say about your resurrection, bro?" 

"Not much," James said noncommittally.  He looked Michael up and down, noting the bathrobe that he wore and the ice bucket with a bottle of blood in it.  He took the bottle and examined it.  "Transylvanian, 1476?" he asked.  "Is this one of The Mistress' brews?"

"Yeah, Zoe and I are celebrating your return and Ashley's soon-to-be reawakening in style and she wanted something special.  You know how it is." Michael said, taking the bottle back.

James pinched the bridge of his nose.  "Mike, for the love of God, please tell me that you didn't say anything about my return to her."

"Naw!  Hell no!  Bro, I wouldn't do that to you!" Michael said defensively.  "All she knows is that Zoe and I are hooking up officially."

"I thought that you were doing that already?" James glanced down at the semi-tent pole still poking up underneath of the robe.

"In Ashley's room with her still in it?  Really?"

"Right, never mind..."  After looking around quickly, James leaned in to Michael to whisper into his ear.  "Keep an eye out on things.  The Mistress is behind our Werewolf problem.  I'll be back tomorrow night."

"Where are you going?"

"To spend the night with Ashley and try to coax her out of her stupor.  In the morning when everyone is in Death Sleep, I'm going back to the cathedral for a meeting."

"Whatever man, I'll hold the fort down." Michael shook hands with him.  "It's good to have you back, bro."  Michael left him and hurried back down the halls to Zoe's suite.  Having his best friend back and having Zoe excited at the prospect of having her best friend back made them both giddy and excited. 

When he got into the suite, he locked the door and proceeded straight to the master bedroom where Zoe waited for him sprawled out on the huge four poster bed.  What caught his surprise was one of Zoe's redheaded deputies, Mika, was there with her, equally naked and ready.  "What took you so long, sweetie?" Zoe asked.

"Ran into James coming out of Conrad's chambers," Michael said, putting the chilled blood on the nearby nightstand.

"Och!  James is alive?" Mika blurted out in her Scottish burr. 

Zoe slapped a hand over her mouth.  "Shut up!" she hissed.  "We don't want to broadcast it."

"What is this, bring a friend night?" Michael quipped, jerking his head towards Mika.

"Unlike Ashley, I don't plan on hoarding your sweetness all to myself." Zoe purred, standing up in front of Michael and brushing the robe off of his shoulders.  He flexed his arms and shoulders to let it fall completely off of him.  She looked up into his deep black eyes, batting her own.  "I hope that you don't mind?"

Michael wanted to be mad at her as he'd always been a one-woman guy.  But seeing Mika lounging on the bed behind Zoe drove his hormones into overdrive and he couldn't help but grin at them both.  "I just hope that you're not the jealous type," he said as he wrapped her up into his powerful arms, his dark black skin a stark contrast to her ivory tone.  He fell down into the massive bed with her, landing on top of her with her legs wrapped around his midsection.

Still hard from his tease earlier, Michael wasted no time in plunging into Zoe's tight sheath.  Zoe arched her back and gasped with pleasure.  Michael groaned with pleasure as Zoe squeezed his cock hard.  He then felt Mika's delicate hands slide down his chest from his broad shoulders to his tight abdomen.  Zoe squirmed under him slightly to keep her legs wrapped around him and her pussy clamped down tight on his manhood.  "Slow it down girls," Michael panted, trying to hold himself back.  "I don't want to blow yet."

"Ye'll blow with us a lot tonight," Mika purred as she positioned herself in a straddling position over Zoe's face.  Zoe tilted her head back to cover Mika's sex with her mouth.  Zoe's tongue began sliding up and down Mika's moistening slit.  Mika cupped Michael's face and gave him a long, sensuous kiss.

Michael let out a deep moan as he started to grind against Zoe as he continued to make out with Mika.  He placed one hand down for support and reached down to give one of Zoe's breast a quick squeeze and nipple flick.  He then brought his hand up to feel Mika up, briefly comparing the two.  Mika was curvier than Zoe's petite form, but just as short. Zoe sported a slightly bigger bust out of the two of them.  

Mika kissed her way down Michael's face until she got to his jugular.  Without waiting, she bared her fangs and sank them into his neck, letting out a whimpering hum of contentment as she drank up Michael's blood.

"Holy Fuck!" Michael gasped as he arched his back, drove his hard black cock deep into Zoe, and blew his cum deep into her.  Zoe let out a little cry of pleasure underneath of Mika as her body reacted to the sudden pulsating of Michael's cock inside of her.  The sudden orgasm ripped through her as well and she began to tremble and spasm underneath the two of them.  "Shit that unbelievable..." Michael muttered as he had to drop his free hand down to support himself as his body seemed to shake uncontrollably from the intense pleasure.

"Och, lass," Mika hummed, licking Michael's neck all over to seal the wound.  "Ye were right; that is some sweet blood."

"Well then get off of me and let me have some too," Zoe said, grabbing Mika by the waist and hoisting her up.  Mika moved out of the way and Michael wound up collapsing to the bed beside Zoe.  Zoe smiled at him and playfully pushed one of his shoulders to roll him over all the way to his back.  "I hope that you have more in you," she said, trailing a finger down his body from his neck down to his groin.  There, she took his still hard, massive cock into her hand and began to slowly jerk him off.

"Give a man a minute, would you?"

Zoe gave him a wicked look and leaned over to trail her tongue up and down his shaft.  "I don't think so," Zoe said.  "We don't have that much time before sunrise hits."

Mika leaned down on the other side of Michael and joined Zoe in licking and sucking Michael's cock.  At one point they started kissing and together ran their lips down either side of his hard shaft.  Michael made the mistake of watching them and nearly lost control when he saw them go down to his hilt at the same time. 

Knowing that her lover couldn't hold out much longer, Zoe laid down to one side of him and kissed him while Mika lowered herself down onto Michael's cock, gasping as every inch of him went in and stretched her further than she'd ever been before.  "Damn, I'd nevra had one dis big before," she panted once he was completely entrenched within her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds