Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

"Mmm, just wait until he cums inside of you," Zoe said as she sat up to straddle Michael's chest.  She slid along Michael's body until she was face to face with Mika.  Zoe ran her hands up Mika's side to cup her breasts while leaning in for a kiss.  Mika wrapped her arms around Zoe to kiss her passionately while she started to slowly ride Michael.

Zoe kissed her way down Mika's neck and collarbone.  She paused at the dark redhead's bosom, teasing a nipple with one hand while sucking on the other.  "Och, stop teasin' me," Mika breathed as she lost herself to the rhythmic fucking she was giving Michael.  Zoe chuckled, continuing down Mika's body while sliding her ass back towards Michael's face.  Michael grabbed her, getting Zoe to squeal in the process, and slid her back the rest of the way, his tongue finding her clit easily. 

With her face now down where Michael and Mika's loins met, Zoe stuck her tongue out to lap at Zoe's clit while also catching Michael's cock every time Mika rose up.  She continued her oral attentions here for a while before she bared her fangs.   Zoe jerked her head down, sinking her fangs into his abdomen just above the pubis.

"DAMN!" Michael shouted at the top of his lungs right as his cock blew from Zoe's choice of feeding locations; the Vampiric salvia having an instant effect on him.  His hips shot upwards right as Mika was coming down.  The petite Scottish lass' eyes bugged out slightly at the sudden pleasure of coming down on the massive cock that hard.  She screamed as she hit her climax, the orgasm violently tearing though her body.

Michael continued to buck as Zoe kept her mouth locked on the lower part of his abdomen.  Mika continued to cry out to the point that she was doubling over from the intensity of her climax.  She continued screaming in pleasure to the point that she eventually rolled off of Michael the moment his cock stopped pumping it's cum into her.  Mika rolled into a ball and mewed pitifully as her body continued to be wracked in the aftershocks of sex. 

"Holy shit woman, warn a man next time," Michael said, giving Zoe an exhausted slap on her thigh.  Zoe giggled and started sucking on the head of his cock to keep it hard.  "Alright, that's it," Michael grumbled, rolling Zoe off from on top of him.  "I think that it's time to teach you Vampire bitches a lesson."

"Oh?" Zoe smiled up at him and batted her eyelashes up at him. "Do tell?"

Michael smiled down at her cruelly, wrapping a muscular arm around her thigh and easily flipping her over to her stomach. Amid Zoe's protests, Michael grabbed a fistful of her mousy brown hair and hauled her up to all fours. He then reached around and underneath of Zoe to grab one of Mika's ankles.

Mika gave Michael a questioning look a moment before he pulled her leg. He yanked hard enough to pull her into a laying position underneath of Zoe. The two female Vampires traded a shocked looked with one another before Michael pressed Zoe down into Mika.

"How about I take it from here, ladies?" Michael crooned as he shuffled forward and kneed Zoe's legs apart slightly. The end result was that the two women were flat against each other, facing one another, with their legs apart and their pussies pressed together.

Michael then plunged into Zoe, making her cry out in surprise. He pumped his cock in and out of Zoe vigorously for a minute before then pulling completely out of her to drive his cock down into Mika.

The girls took turns crying out in ecstasy while Michael alternated fucking them. He pressed Zoe's head down and directed them to make out with each other. Zoe and Mika were more than happy to follow his orders as they wrapped their arms around each other and locked lips.

Mika squirmed underneath of Zoe while the alternating fucking continued. Their nipples seemed to wrestle with one another as their breasts were mashed together. Michael watched their passion grow and made a mental bet with himself as to who'd go over the edge first.

It was Zoe that lost it first as Mika tried to send herself over just as Michael pulled out. Mika whimpered, being so close to the edge, and she ground her hips up into Zoe. Her clit dragged against Zoe's. As their clits touched, Michael shoved his cock into Zoe, sending her into a screaming orgasm. She clutched at Mika and shuddered as Michael mercilessly fucked her while she came.

Then it was Mika's turn. Michael continued pounding Zoe from behind until he felt her pussy relax. He quickly changed girls and plowed into Mika, who climaxed the moment his cock touched her. Mika held Zoe tight, her nails digging into the other girl's back, and screamed just as loud as Michael had earlier.

Michael held off until Mika was done. He then pulled out when the Scottish vampire went limp. Thinking that he was done, Zoe rolled off of Mika in time for Michael to grab her by the hair again. With barely a moment to spare, Michael pulled her around quick enough to shove his cock into her mouth and blow his cum deep down her gullet.

Zoe was caught off guard by the sudden blowjob but recovered quickly enough to swallow down the ropes of cum that streamed out of his cock. Michael held her head in place while his balls emptied out down her throat.

"Ah damn that was good," Michael sighed, collapsing down onto the bed between the girls and rolling to his back.

"Mmmm, I have to agree," Zoe said, wiping the last bit of his white seed from her lips and licking them clean.

"I like a man who takes charge like that," Mika purred, rolling to her side and cuddling up against Michael.

"Yes, as do I," Zoe added, cuddling up to Michael's side opposite of Mika. "We should do this again tomorrow night."

"I'm game if you ladies are," Michael said contently as he wrapped his arms around them both to settle down into a fitful sleep.

*

James looked at Ashley's nude body still lying in the same position as it was the previous night; spread eagled on her back on the bed. He closed and locked the door behind him, turned the lights off, and lay down on the bed next to her. With his thumbnail, he jabbed it into the skin of his wrist to get a little blood to trickle out and held it up to Ashley's lips.

Ashley's head jerked a bit and her lips locked over the small wound and sucked. That was an encouraging sign, even if it was an automatic response. James let her feed for a moment before pulling his wrist back. He licked his wrist to seal the wound and then paused as he realized that he'd just done that on instinct. Was he really a Vampire, albeit it a powerful one to resist the sun? He'd find out tomorrow for sure, he hoped.

James rolled Ashley over to her side and moved into a spooning position, placing his forehead on the back of her head. He could hear her thoughts as if she were talking and see her dreams as if he were in there with her. "Ya gotta come back, babe," he whispered.

Off in one corner of the towers, he heard screams of pleasure and he was able to pick the voices out; Michael and Zoe. He chuckled, wishing his friend a pleasurable evening before laying his head back against Ashley's. A few more minutes later Michael was screaming in passion again but this time it was joined by another woman's, this one distinctly Scottish in origin. "Damn, Zoe and Mika? Michael, you dog you," James laughed.

Ignoring the cries of passion coming from his friends and quieting the rest of the voices that were starting to trickle into his mind, James went to sleep next to Ashley. He stayed there holding her until he couldn't feel her mind anymore as she was claimed by the death sleep later in the morning.

*

Father Gabriel ushered James into his office at the cathedral the next day.  "Tell me, my son, what do you know about Nephilim?" he asked as he direct James to a chair at the desk.

"Depending on who you're talking to they're the children of Cain and Lilith, the children of fallen angels and humans, or the descendants of the sons of Able and the daughters of Cain." James said, wracking his brain for the details.  "I hope that you're not seriously considering that I've somehow become one."

"Not exactly," Gabriel said.  He went around the desk to his chair where he grabbed a dusty old tome off of his bookshelf.  He swept some other books and papers off to the side to place the tome down.  "And do you know how the Vampires originated?"

James scoffed.  "Not even the Vampires know how they were created for certain.  I've heard stories ranging from Judas Iscariot rising from the dead the night after he hung himself, to the Descendants of Cain theory, to the Children of Longinus theory, and another one going all the back to Cain and..." his voice trailed off.  "Cain and Lilith being the progenitors," he whispered.

Gabriel was smiling and nodding.  "Now you see where I'm going with this?   Lilith, according to myth and legend, was the first woman created, not Eve.  Adam wanted someone subservient to him and Lilith refused, stating that she wanted to be an equal partner or the superior partner."  Gabriel turned the tome around.  "The one about Cain and Lilith propagating the line is a bit misleading, at least in Christianity Texts.  Now if you go into the other Texts, she mated instead with Samael."

"Bringing about the Nephilim?"

"Or at least the start of them," Father Gabriel pointed out.  "Lilith appears in various translations in multiple religions; Judaism, Christianity, Islam.  Hell, she appears in ancient Akkadian, Mesopotamian, Assyrian, and Babylonian texts as well.  And if you look at this one, more modern translation by Moffatt in 1922..."

James looked at where Gabriel was pointing at and arched his eyebrow.  "Vampire," he felt like he was being given a test that he hadn't studied for.  "So Lilith was a Vampire then?"

"Not exactly," Gabriel grabbed another book and flipped it open right to where he needed to go.  The pages seemed to flip on their own.  "Remember that mankind as a whole was created before Adam and Lilith were created in the Garden of Eden.  Lilith left the Garden on her own accord when she refused to be the submissive little woman to Adam.  Eve was then created.  Adam, you might remember, was given mastery over all of the animals.  Whereas Lilith-"

"Lilith was given mastery over children.  I remember reading about that in my mom's books." James said.

Smiling, Gabriel nodded to him.  "But the Angels realized that God had screwed up, so to speak, and so tried to get Lilith back to the Garden.  They couldn't convince her or force her so they bargained with her instead not to use her mastery to harm children as she'd said she would do in retribution of Adam not recognizing her as an equal partner."

"As interesting as all of this is," James interrupted, "what does all of this have to do with me?"

"Don't you see yet?" Gabriel leaned back in his chair, studying him, "Lilith was never cast out of paradise.  She left and then she was followed and cursed by three angels who could not compel her or kill her.  God had a bigger problem than Lilith at the same time with kicking Adam and Eve out, Cain smacking his younger brother with a rock, and humans living a really long time.  But He, in His infinite wisdom, accidentally neglected one person."

"Lilith, who was actually born in the Garden of Eden," James' eyes went wide as he made the connection, "which happened to be the only Holy Ground around at the time."

Gabriel grinned wolfishly as he leaned forward.  "An immortal being has not been created on Holy Ground since with all three of the criteria met that led to your creation.  All of the immortal races pretty much avoid them because of the original curse placed on Lilith by the Angels Senoy, Sansenoy, and Semangelof in order to pick up the slack." He started to tick them off on his fingers.  "One: You were near death and someone attempted to turn you on Holy Ground.  Two: You never once asked to become an immortal.  And Three: The act was done out of love and not for personal gain."

James rocked back in his chair and whistled.  "That's some pretty stiff criteria."

"Which is why we don't see many of your kind walking around without permanent death happening first," Gabriel said.  His grin became a broad smile.  "Besides, we can't have just anyone coming into being in this matter. Usually it takes an act of the Father to do this."

Father Gabriel closed the books with a wave of his hand, a feat that caused James' eyebrows to shoot up in surprise. Gabriel looked him over as he folded his hands in front of him. "Speaking of which, Father wishes for me to take you upstairs real quick to welcome you into a very select group in which people usually die all the way before they get recruited into it.  You are the first since Lilith to enter it via the living mortal route.  Welcome, James Parker, to the ranks of the Angelic."

James just sat there staring at him as he comprehended what he was.  He blinked a few times as he started to comprehend what Gabriel told him.  "Father?" What the hell did he mean by that?  "As in, like, the Bishop?"

"Someone a little further up the chain of command."

"The Pope?"

"Keep going..."

*      

Ashley was tormented by the dreams that still raged around her.  There would be a period of oblivion followed by raging dreams in which she pictured her soul being cast into the unholy fires of hell.  She dreamed that her naked body was run through repeatedly by silver stakes by those that she'd fed on in the past while she screamed out her apologies, her sorrow, and her anguish.

But then the dream turned from its usual route as a being made of light burst down into hell and pulled her up into the sky.  When she summoned up enough courage to open her eyes she could see the being sitting next to her, watching her.  "That place is not for you.  Not anymore," it told her.

Ashley swallowed hard as she tried to blink her tears away.  "W-Who are you?" she looked around and saw nothing but endless rolling clouds as far as the eye could see.

"A friend of yours and a friend of James," it said.  "He is one of us now and we have you to thank for adding such a noble creature to our ranks."

Unable to hold back the emotion, Ashley burst into tears all over again.  "Why can't I die?  Why can't this all end?" she wailed.  Instead of answering outright, the being instead gestured behind her.  Ashley turned to see another being of light standing there.  This one seemed familiar to her. "J-James?" she asked cautiously.

"Heya babe," James said, the light seeming to melt away from his nude body as he stepped forward.  "I'm glad to see your conscious mind working again."

Reaching out tentatively for him, Ashley touched his cheek and then pulled back as if she'd be shocked or set ablaze.  When neither happened, she put her hand there and kept it there as she looked deeply into his eyes.  "It is you.  Are...are we dead?  Is this heaven?"

"No to both questions.  As Gabriel there has been explaining to me all day, this just outside of the pearly gates," he said.  "I think the appropriate term would be Limbo."  He nodded to the being of light that had brought Ashley's consciousness up.  "Thanks Gabriel."

Gabriel nodded back.  "My pleasure.  Take a little time for yourselves but not too much time.  Your enemies are working quickly.  I'll see you both back at the cathedral once you're done cleaning house at the Vanderheim Towers."  Gabriel stood up, gave a short bow to them both, and then spread his massive wings to fly off.

Ashley watched him fly off before turning back to James.  "Wait, Gabriel?  As in..." her voice trailed off.

"As in the Archangel Gabriel? Yes."  James nodded.  "It's all very confusing right now and I'm not even sure how to explain it all."  He pulled her close and stroked her fiery red hair that he loved so much.  "Besides, we don't have a lot of time."

"If this is a dream, then I don't want to wake up," Ashley said.  She moved in his arms, grabbed him with both hands on either side of his face and kissed him deeply.  She shot her tongue deep into his mouth and pressed her naked body against his, feeling herself go wet in the process.  How was that possible?  This was only a dream, wasn't it?  Soon she stopped caring as she moaned deeply out of her desire and need.  After thinking that she'd lost him she never wanted to let go of his feeling ever again.

James reached down to grab her ass, squeezing it gently. He then picked her up as if she weighed nothing. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck and used the leverage to lift herself up slightly. Her sex grazed his already hard cock on her way up. Before James had knelt down, Ashley had lowered herself onto his hardness. Dream or not, she reveled in the sensation of having him back inside of her.

Smiling at her impatience, James kept hold of her as he laid her back onto the cloud. His hands came up to feel her full breasts and Ashley let out a sigh of contentment. Her nipples went hard and her breasts felt as if they were going taut as James rolled his thumbs around her areolae. James then thrust his hips forward, driving into her fully.

Ashley let out a little cry as she was penetrated deeply. She reveled in the sensation. Closing her eyes and concentrating, Ashley squeezed her pussy around his cock every time he moved into her.

James breathed out her name as he pushed into her one last time. Ashley bucked against him and hit her climax at the same moment. His cum started to flood into her and her orgasm washed over her like a warm blanket. James' cock seemed to pump endlessly and his seed seemed to fill up every bit of her womb and pussy. It was a feeling that she had not had since she was mortal.

"Oh, James," Ashley sighed, pulling him down to her so that they were in full body contact. His cock was still twitching inside of her belly. She wrapped her long, slender legs around his waist to keep him right where he was. She didn't want to let this feeling go for as long as possible.

"Ashley," James muttered, nuzzling his head against hers. "I love you."

"I love you too, James." Ashley held on to him even tighter. "I don't want to leave you ever again."

"We have to part ways only for a moment, my love." James said. When Ashley whimpered, he shushed her. "It's only for a moment. I'll rejoin you below back at the towers."

"But..."

"We'll be together soon. I promise."

*

Jezelle adjusted her breasts slightly to fit more comfortably in the black lace teddy. This was the part of the evening that she hated the most and she vowed that this would be the last. Centuries of being Conrad Vanderheim's little plaything would come to an end. She took a couple of vials of blood and stuffed them into her cleavage and then took a knife to put into her thigh garter. Yes, tonight it would be over.

Her only regret in this was that she couldn't lord her victory over Ashley as well. She would've preferred to have had James as her own personal thrall just to rub it into Ashley's face, but having her human dead and her comatose was a good consolation prize. Jezelle never did like Ashley from coming in and taking everything away from her; her business, her position, and her prestige. Jezelle had been lucky that Conrad kept her around at all after Ashley had ratted her out during her stint as Sheriff.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds