Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

"How dare you!" Ashley screamed at him.  James jumped to his feet, holding and working his jaw around to see if it was broken.  Ashley was still coming at him with such venom in her voice and stare that he hadn't seen in her in years.  "I think that you're dead for three days, I lie in state waiting to die for another two or three, and then the first time I see you alive you fucking give me control of the whole damn coven?"

By the time Ashley got to him, James was ready for the flurry of blows that came at inhuman speed.  He ducked down like a boxer and expertly dodged or blocked each one.  To him, Ashley was moving slow and James chalked another power up to his new state.  When he found an opening, he grabbed her arms, pinning them behind her back.  He pulled her close and looked down into her deep green eyes.

Then he kissed her hard on the mouth.  "I missed you and was worried about you too," he said softly.  "Thanks for brining me back."

Ashley glared up at him.  She wanted to be angry.  She wanted to have her little hissy fit.  But the worry and the apology in his eyes and she broke.  Relaxing, she leaned her head onto his shoulder and cried.  "I thought that I had lost you," she wailed.  "I thought that you were gone for good and that I had failed in bringing you back."

"If there's a next time, stay with the body, huh?" James chuckled, releasing his grip on her wrists to just hold her and stroke her hair.

"There's not going to be a next time," Ashley said, "because I don't intend on attempting to turn anyone ever again."  She leaned up and kissed him tenderly. "In all of the centuries that I've been a Vampire, you're the only person I've ever tried to turn."

"Wow," James said, caught off guard by that admission. "I...uh..."

"Now shut up and fuck me."

James grinned. "Whatever the lady... sorry... whatever the Princess wants."


THE END

To Be Continued in: "The Snow Maiden"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds