Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

James was looking Zoe up and down. Zoe was clad in just a simple red silk robe that clung to her slender body. She didn't have the hourglass figure that Ashley had but she was full in the breasts and slightly round in the ass with narrow hips. Zoe brushed a strand of her auburn hair from her face as she sidled up to him, pressing her chest to his. She ran her hands up his body to wrap them around his head, pulling him down to her so that she could kiss him.

Moaning deeply, James returned the sensual kiss as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her close. He'd been sporting a hard on ever since he'd left Ashley and Karen together. Much to his disappointment Ashley didn't want him to join in for a threesome just yet; she'd promised him a rain check on that so long as she could have the night alone with Karen. Dejected, James had retired to his bedroom for the night and was about to take himself in hand when Ashley came up with her gift idea for Zoe.

James brought his hands around to Zoe's front to undo the belt of her robe. He then slid his hands up her front, grazing her pert breasts and hardening nipples, to brush the robe off of her shoulders to send it falling down to the floor.

A sudden wave of impatience overcame Zoe. While she enjoyed soft and sensual sex with a lot of foreplay, her desire to have this man rose up within her. She turned James in place and used her vampiric strength to shove him backwards. James flew through the air to land hard onto the couch in the living room. Zoe followed behind in a blur taking five steps before leaping to land on his lap. She flexed her hands to allow her claws to spring forth. With two swift moves, James' shirt was shredded off of his chest.

Before James even had a moment to protest, Zoe was already sliding down his body and shredding his jeans and boxers off of him without even grazing his skin. Zoe retracted her claws, grabbed his hard cock, and took its entire length into her mouth. James' objections at his clothes being ripped and torn died on his lips as he felt Zoe start to suck on his shaft. He moaned, leaning back on the couch while running his hand through her reddish brown locks.

Zoe looked up at him lustfully and took him out of her mouth. "I bet you Ashley has never done this to you," she said with a wicked smile as she placed his cock alongside of her face while stroking him.

James' mouth quirked in a sideways smile, "If you're going for my femoral artery you're a little late; Ashley has shown me that trick."

"Not quite," Zoe said right before she went down on him again; working her mouth up and down his cock rapidly as if she were a veteran porn star. She sucked on him as hard as she could on the next upstroke, suckling on the head for a moment before deep throating him. When she had him fully buried into her mouth on the next down stroke, she locked her lips around his base, extended her fangs to pierce his skin there, and swallowed hard.

"HOLY HELL!" James screamed at the top of his lungs as his cock exploded down her throat and continued to do so while she fed off of him. His body became wracked with uncontrollable spasms as he came. He reached out to his sides and dug his fingers into the couch for support while his cock seemed to dredge up reserves of sperm to constantly pump out.

When Zoe had her fill, she rolled her tongue around the base of his shaft to close the wound. She kept him in her mouth long enough until his cock finished spurting its fluid before sucking on him a few more times to totally clean him off. James let out a sigh of relief and contentment as he slumped back onto the couch. "Damn that felt good," he breathed.

"We're not done yet," Zoe said, still stroking him. She lifted his cock up and gave him a long lick down his entire length on the underside of his shaft. James let out a low moan as he shuddered with pleasure. His withering cock sprang back to life instantly. Once he was hard Zoe climbed up onto his lap and lowered herself down, gasping with pleasure as she felt him slide into her.

Zoe placed her hands onto his shoulders and he placed his onto her hips. She ground her hips back and forth into his to ride him hard and deep. James dug his hands into her skin while she fucked him. "Damn, are all vampire girls this tight?" he asked as he felt her pussy squeeze him every time she rocked down onto him. She wasn't as tight as Ashley was but it still felt good.

"Trade secret," Zoe whispered huskily as she pressed her breasts into his chest. She ran her tongue down the side of his neck while she fucked him hard and fast. Her nipples brushed up and down his hard muscular chest while her clit was constantly crushed against his pubic bone. Zoe whimpered, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as the passion rose within her.

With her superhuman speed and stamina she was soon fucking James harder and faster than he'd ever thought possible with his cock becoming a piston within her pussy. Zoe then started screaming in ecstasy, baring her fangs, as she started to cum hard. When the orgasm hit her, she threw her head forward and clamped her mouth down onto James' neck to feed again.

"ARGH!" James cried out, digging his hands hard into her hips as she impaled herself down hard onto his cock right when it began blowing his seed into her. His body convulsed from head to toe from the intensity of the orgasm combined with the feeding.

Zoe let out a sigh of relief as she relaxed onto him. "That was soooo good," she said breathlessly. "Ashley has kept you from me for way too long."

James stroked her hair. "This will more than likely be for one night only," he said. "So enjoy it while it lasts."

Lifting her head to his, Zoe kissed him long and hard on the lips. "Whatever you say," she said.

*

"So how was it?" Ashley asked with a yawn when James walked into the basement bedroom. She felt dawn rapidly approaching and she let out a second yawn while she stretched out to get comfortable on the bed before she was forced into her death sleep.

"Not bad," James said as he sat on the bed next to her. He ran a hand up her naked body before giving her a loving kiss. "But she's not you."

Ashley smiled at him. "Good answer." She folded her hands on top of her chest as her eyelids began to droop. "I think that this qualifies as the best Yule," she looked up at him and give him a sly grin, "or sorry, Christmas, ever."

"Well, it could've been worse; I could've been singing lousy Christmas carols this whole time," he said. "A good one that comes to mind is We Wish You A Merry Fangs-mas," he said with a grin. Ashley gave him a sour look. "Or how about Oh Come All Ye Merry Gentle Vampires," he asked, his grin broadening while he ignored her low growls.

James snapped his fingers. "No, I got it," he said, "How about; all my Vampiress wants for Christmas is her two front fangs..." James sang at her in a childish voice.

Ashley managed to cream him with the pillow before death sleep claimed her.

***

Chapter 4:

*

A/N: Originally published 12/11/13 under my former screen name.

*

"Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. While strong in reality, appear to be weak. While brave in reality, appear to be cowardly."

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

*

Prince Conrad Vanderheim, Supreme Vampiric Ruler of all of Metropolis and its outlining areas, shook hands with the human whose exploits have already been whispered around his court at the top of his building downtown. "Ah, Mister Parker, It is a pleasure to meet you finally," he said after the introductions were made. "I trust that the way in was not too harsh for you?"

"Not at all," James said with a smile as he ignored the cold, hard stares coming from some of the gathered vampires. He jerked a thumb back over his shoulder, "All of the guys outside with the Uzis and rubber gloves were surprisingly gentle," he quipped. He'd been through Airport Security with less fuss than it took to get into the vampires' inner sanctum to attend court with Ashley. Out of all the places he expected a vampire sanctum to be, the penthouse floor at the top of one of the towers downtown.

Conrad threw back his head and laughed. "I'd apologize for that except that I really couldn't back it up. We take security around here very seriously. But we can talk about that later," he swept his arm off to the side to indicate that James and Ashley were dismissed. "Please, in the meantime, make yourself at home."

Ashley wrapped her arm in his and led him off as the next supplicants in line brought their business to the Prince. "You handled that very well, my dear," she said, leaning up to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I figure we have some time to kill until he summons us for the real reason he wants you here tonight." She looked up at him and waggled her eyebrows, "I'm sure we can find something to occupy our time."

James chuckled as they walked past the table lines of Nyotaimori and Nantaimori that the vampires had carted out for the night's festivities in celebration of the full moon. He managed to suppress a shudder at the vampires there eating sushi off of the naked human men and women lying on the tables before chasing it down with a blood shooter...or vice versa. He liked the idea of being one of the few humans standing that was not part of tonight's dinner menu. "I'd say your place or mine," he said, trying to keep his mind off the feeding frenzy, "but I don't want to go through Vampire TSA again."

Ashley's laughter was like music to his ears. He slid an arm across her shoulders as they found a more secluded area in which to enjoy their night together. Not for the first time since meeting her he thanked whatever god or goddess that existed for his girlfriend's hedonistic lifestyle. While most of the Vampires around were wearing clothes that were more suited to the time period in which they were born, Ashley was wearing nothing more than high heels, a black babydoll negligée and panties to match. The lingerie was cut just high enough to barely see the curvature of her thigh where it met her nice round ass and was translucent enough to barely see her naval and panties underneath of it. If one strained their eyes enough they could probably make out the outlines of her soft pink nipples.

When they made it to a dark, quiet corner James grabbed her by her bottom to pull her close to him. He leaned down to hungrily kiss her, his tongue probing deep into her hot mouth. Ashley closed her eyes and moaned, bringing one leg up and around his thigh in response as she rubbed against him. She pressed her swelling breasts against him, reveling in the feel of her hardening nipples scraping across the coarse fabric of his polo shirt. Her sex went damp immediately and she reached down for the fly of his jeans to feel his now bulging cock. "Fuck me while I feed off of you," Ashley breathed huskily.

"Gladly," James groaned as he buried his face into her neck to do some sucking of his own. Ashley gasped with pleasure as her hands worked on his pants to free his growing manhood. Once his cock sprang free, James grabbed her ass with both hands to lift her up and pin her to the wall. Ashley wrapped her legs around him, feeling his hands shift the crotch of her panties aside and spread her labia just enough to get the head of his cock nuzzled in. Once positioned, he drove into her and they both moaned with pleasure as they reveled in the sensation of initial penetration.

Ashley bared her fangs and sank them into his neck. This time rather than drinking her fill in one large amount, she locked her mouth onto the spot and did small, quick sips. James shuddered in erotic bliss and his cock seemed to become even more engorged inside of her tight pussy. Every time she sucked, he would twitch uncontrollably which would jerk his cock into and out of her in small, rapid thrusts. "Oh...god..." he moaned lustfully as Ashley worked her magic on him.

"Ashley, James, there you are!" Zoe's voice cut through the darkness, interrupting their moment.

Both of them sighed dejectedly as they straightened up. Ashley licked James' neck real quick to seal the area she'd been feeding from while James quickly stuffed his hardness back into his jeans. "Talk about a vampiric cock block..." he muttered. While the bleeding from his neck was taken care of it did nothing to take care of his erection. He was still painfully hard as his cock strained inside of his pants, wanting to be freed.

The fact that Zoe was running up wearing nothing more than a Greco-Roman style toga that had a plunging back and was cut high enough along the legs that you could see where thigh met hip didn't help either.

Before Ashley could give Zoe any number of tongue lashings that was running through her mind, Zoe was already talking. "You need to come back to Conrad right now," she gasped as she brushed her stray auburn locks from her face. "Dimitri is there and he's issued a challenge.

Ashley's eyes went wide with alarm. "Why?" she finally managed to ask. "I haven't even..."

"Not you, dearie, him," Zoe nodded to James, "Dimitri has challenged James."

"He's a mortal!" Ashley protested.

"What the fuck did I do?" James asked at the same time, flabbergasted at the fact that he'd have to throw down with yet another supernatural. This was starting to get old real quick.

Zoe had a pained look on her face. "That...might be my fault," she said sheepishly. "I let slip that you'd gotten the drop on me with your knife last night when I tried to bite you. Dimitri has the hots for me for some time now and he went into an uproar over it." She gave them both a weak smile. "Sorry about that."

*

Dimitri prowled like a caged animal besides Conrad's throne while he waited for the mortal to appear, ignoring the irritated looks from the Prince in the process. His blood boiled for justice; the nerve of this human for pulling a knife on his beloved Zoe. He would have revenge and show all vampires gathered that humans belong at the bottom of the food chain where they belong.

The moral walked in flanked by Ashley and Zoe. His eyes narrowed as he couldn't believe that the human had the balls to come in with the ladies by his side as if he fucking owned the place. This was going to end now. "You," he growled, pointing at him, "are going to pay for your audacity."

"Calm yourself, Dimitri," Conrad said lifting a hand up to cut off Dimitri's inevitable tirade. He'd long since gotten bored with Dimitri's outbursts and imagined slights. The fact that he was now picking on a human made him look just that more idiotic to all who were gathered. "I'm sure that James here has a completely logical explanation for his actions."

"And which actions would those be?" James asked. The cold stares that he'd received from others in the wings were now openly hostile at his evasion to the Prince's comment. He learned a long time ago not to give anything away when people were in an accusatory mood. It could've been just as Zoe had said or it could be something as simple as he'd ignored someone on his way in. Who could really tell with vampires from one moment to another if just his experience with Ashley, and now Zoe, were any indication.

"You pulled a sliver knife on our Sheriff when she went to YOUR home under the promise of protection to investigate a werewolf attack!" Dimitri shrieked, now visibly shaking with rage.

James shrugged nonchalantly, "Well I'm sorry but I really didn't want it to go around that I was going to be part of the buffet," he said, gesturing over to the side where vampires were still snacking on humans and sushi.

"Well joo will be sorry now, 'uman; 'ze challenge still stands according to tradition." A female's French accented voice cut out from the crowd. It sounded like something out of high aristocracy. Murmurs of assent and a couple of cheers went up at that remark.

"Shut up, Jezelle!" Ashley snapped to the French speaker off to her left.

In the middle of the crowd, Jezelle The Mistress managed to look offended. "Vhy, 'ee 'ave dees traditions for a reason! Dis 'uman will rise up or 'ee will die," she said, her brown eyes glaring at Ashley.

Ashley snarled at her in response and glared right back. She never did like The Mistress and she wondered why Conrad kept that French Bitch around. Ashley turned her attention to Conrad. "Are you really going to allow this?" she asked.

Now Conrad shrugged, "Sadly, my hands are tied in the matter. No matter the status of Sanctuary, challenges issued must be met. To even out the playing field, however, this will not be to the Final Death. Three touches with swords per old tradition should suffice." He drew his sword and handed it to one of his attendants to take it over to the human. There were grumblings at the fact that they would not see a human bite the dust tonight.

"Well, that doesn't sound too bad," James muttered.

"It wouldn't be," Zoe replied, "if he had specified the depth of the touches." When James started at her she arched an eyebrow, "You're dealing with vampires now. Learn to know the letter of the law if not the spirit."

"Great..." James grumbled as he stepped forward. The attendant handed him Conrad's rapier and he fumbled with it a bit with a worried look on his face as he walked out into the circle at center of the room. Ashley couldn't help but to bury her face into the palm of her hand as he awkwardly swung and twirled it around a couple of times with his right hand. All of this work to get him introduced to the Prince and her new boyfriend was about to bite the dust in a stupid duel in which he was obviously outclassed.

Beside her, Zoe put a comforting arm around her friend and leaned in to her. "James does know how to use a sword, right? You said that he fences," she said in a soft voice.

"Looking at him now I think that he just knows enough as to which end to hold," Ashley groaned with despair.

Opposite James, Dmitri smiled as he anticipated an easy kill. He drew his sword and let out a bloodcurdling scream, raised his rapier to shoulder height, and charged straight for the hapless human. The moment Dmitri charged James' mouth quirked up in a sly grin. James instantly dropped back into a classic En Guard position while flicking his blade out to his right to parry. The blades clanged loudly as they met.

James took a cross step backwards while he thrust the rapier out. His blade skipped off of Dmitri's shoulder, drawing blood, and causing the vampire to howl in pain and frustration. James kept his backward momentum going as Dmitri's motion carried him past. James stepped out of the cross step, reversed his grip on the rapier, and stabbed downward. He caught Dmitri's right leg in the calf muscle causing him to stumble and howl even louder.

As Dmitri started to fall, James grabbed the hilt of the rapier by both hands as he pivoted in place. He made a fast two handed swing for Dmitri's head but missed as the vampire was already on the ground skidding away with a trail of blood following in his wake. James completed his little pirouette with a flourish of the blade to come down in the En Guard position, but this time the rapier was now in his left hand. He pointed it down straight at Dmitri. "I believe that is now two touches to zero," he said, his voice hard as he glared at his opponent.

The whole exchange took less than ten seconds.

Silence now reigned in the room as vampires all around him were staring with shocked expressions. James kept his eyes firmly on Dmitri, not daring to look away for even an instant. Dmitri screamed again as he got to his feet. He held his right shoulder as he lifted his sword up. "I'll kill you," he shouted as he lunged. The weight of the sword being used by his wounded arm caused his aim to go off considerably as the point went down for James' thigh instead of his torso.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds