Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

*

"Non! Non! Non!" Jezelle screeched, bringing the riding crop down onto the bare back of her human thrall that was on his knees before her with his arms bound tightly behind his back. A trickle of blood seeped down from underneath of the collar that he wore and Jezelle swiped another finger across it to make sure that her first hunch was correct. "Ze tastes; it is not right," she frowned in disapproval as she lapped the last of the human's blood off of her fingertips. "Ze feeling is just not there. Are joo trying to disappoint me?" She'd been at it for hours trying to perfect the flavor of this month's blood tithe to the Prince but her human wasn't being cooperative.

"No! Never!" the naked man cried out, looking up at his Mistress with fear. If he weren't wearing a blindfold she probably could've seen it in his eyes. But she didn't need to see it, the man reeked enough as it was with both arousal and fear. His cock standing proudly on end was testament to that.

Before Jezelle could let him have it again with the riding crop just for the hell of it, there was a knock at her door. She closed her eyes, holding her fingers to her temple as if warding off an impending headache, and took a deep breath. "Alvays with ze interruptions..." she sighed. "Jes? Vhat is it?"

One of her lackeys cracked the door open and leaned in. "I'm sorry for the interruption, but I thought that you should know that James Parker is on the move to a newly discovered den. We just intercepted the call in to Conrad."

"Conneries," she swore under her breath. "Zhen vhy are you bothering me? Right vhen I get to important tings there are alvays interruptions!" she screeched, her French accent becoming heavier and thicker as she got steamed up. Behind her, her bound human thrall threw back his head and shuddered as he spilled his passion out on the floor with a long, lustful groan. Jezelle spun on him, backhanding him to send him skidding across the floor. "Joo dare to get off vhile I am occupied!"

"I'm sorry," the man mewed as his cock continued to empty out underneath of him. "Your anger...your emotion...I-I couldn't help it. I'm sorry..."

"Joo vill be!" Jezelle screeched again. She waved a dismissive hand to her lackey at the door. "GO! Begone vhile I finish dis. If he bleeds, come back vith blood. Othervise come back with werewolf blood. Now shoo!" Her lackey bowed and retreated as quickly as he'd appeared.

Sighing again, Jezelle looked at her human on the floor, still writhing in pleasure from the psychic connection that they had. She frowned down at him while clucking her tongue as she walked to her wall of toys and instruments. "Ve shall try again, jes? And dis time you vill not disappoint, non?" She reached up to the cleavage of her bodice, unlacing it until her dress was loose enough to fall off of her. Her thrall let out a lusty sigh from where he lay as he got the full view of The Mistress' perfect, nude body whose ivory skin seemed to glow in the light of the room.

Jezelle walked up and down her rack before coming to a strap on that she particularly liked. Once she had it on, she strode over to her thrall and hauled him back up to his knees with one hand. "Ve vill start now and dis time, 'ow you say, do it once more vith feeling," she said as she knelt down behind him, reaching around his front to fondle him back to hardness. "and if joo disappoint me again, joo will not see dese tomorrow, jes?" she whispered into his ear right before she speared him up the ass with her strap on, causing him to howl in pain and pleasure at the sudden penetration.

*

Zoe hummed with pleasure as she felt her lover's tongue caress her most intimate folds between her legs. "Oh yes...right there," she breathed huskily, lifting her hips up slightly.

"As my mistress commands," Mika, one of Zoe's deputies, purred in her Irish accent as she ran her tongue up and down Zoe's bare slit. She reveled in tasting Zoe just as much as she loved running her hands along her boss' pale skin. Mika's hands glided up Zoe's body to cup and gently knead her breasts while she continued to tongue fuck her.

Zoe's hands wrapped into Mika's bright red hair and she looked down upon her with half-closed eyes. Mika was certainly good in bed but she was still only second place to Ashley and James. A sharp pang of loneliness went through her heart as it'd been months since either one of them had slept with her. Or she should say since Ashley had allowed either one of them to sleep with her. She let out a frustrated sigh and couldn't help but picture both of their hands running up and down her body instead of Mika's.

The door suddenly flew open, causing both vampires to jerk up in alarm. Zoe's hand whipped to the nightstand by the bed, coming up with her pistol aimed towards the intruder. Mika rolled off of the bed and came up with her own shotgun that she'd left on the floor along with her clothes, also pointing it at the door.

The intruder stopped in mid stride and rose his hands up in surrender. "Whoa! It's just me!" Cade, another one of Zoe's deputies, said as he backed up slightly. "Ashely and James are on the move. They'd just called in and they've found that den we've been looking for."

"About bloody time," Mika said as she lowered the shotgun.

"Tell me about it," Zoe agreed as she slid off the bed. "Rain check?" she asked Mika sweetly as she started to get dressed.

"Of course," Mika smiled. "Shall we go bag us some wolves?"

*

"Ugh, I see that the disappointment is back at long last," the Den Mother said with obvious disdain as the Omega sulked his way into the cave. All around, the werewolves turned his way and glared at him. If the Den Mother of the pack was displeased, they were all displeased. "I seriously cannot believe that you allowed a mere human to get the better of you two." She snarled.

"I-I'm sorry, he took us completely by surprise," The Omega whimpered, lowering his head in deference to her.

"It should've been a simple assassination of a single vampire. I could understand it if Ashley was the one who took you down; that bitch has been a thorn in my hide for decades while she was their Sherriff and I understand all too well that she's a handful. That's why I sent you and Marcus after her. But because of your blundering you not only cost me a good Beta but you made it known that a human can defeat you!"

The Omega cowered and whimpered as the Den Mother advanced on him with a murderous look in her eyes. She raised her claw to end the miserable pup's life when she paused and sniffed at the air. Her ears perked up as a strange noise reached it. There were people below the cave and they were arguing. Padding over to the entrance of the cave where the full moon made her dark fur shine just a bit, the Den Mother looked down to locate the source of the racket. "Vampires, here?" she reeled back in shock at having her den discovered. "Their new Hunter," she breathed before wheeling around to face the Omega. "How did you get here? How did you escape Vampire custody?"

"Uhm, they asked me a bunch of questions, they injected me with a few things. They told me it was some kind of truth serum but I was able to overcome-"

"Where did they inject you at?"

"M-My shoulder," the Omega was confused as he looked down at his left shoulder just above the bicep. "Why?"

The Den Mother took two long steps over to the pup and slashed him across the arm that he'd indicated. The Omega howled in pain while the rest of the wolves all gasped when her hand held a tiny, bloody object about the size of a pill. "Truth serums are best injected into the elbow or hand right at a major vein so that it gets into your system better. Tracking devices are best injected elsewhere where they would not be easily discovered or dislodged." She said, closing her hand around the thing to crush it.

Her head snapped around to face her back. "We've been discovered. To arms! Take the fight to them and continue on until we can make for our backup den. We shall meet there at the next full moon."

*

Michael looked over at his father with a worried look as he coughed some more. "It's getting worse, isn't it," he asked as they drove along following James and Ashley in their SUV.

Bill Gurley gave his son a smile that he hoped was reassuring. "I can manage it," he said, trying to fight down a grimace of pain without success. He rubbed his beefy black hand over his chest as he tried to clear as much congestion as possible. Gurley had to face the fact that his days were numbered and that he wasn't as young as he used to be when he used to do these kinds of hunts with James' parents. James wasn't too thrilled about Michael knowing about the supernatural world but Gurley cut that argument short when he informed James that at least his son would be prepared unlike other people. In Gurley's opinion, James could get over it just like he could get over the fact that Michael had beaten James into the police force as well.

Michael was a younger spitting image of his father. Unlike his father, though, Michael chose to keep his black hair in a buzz cut rather than shave it completely off. Then again, if Michael had his father's condition and took his meds, he'd probably shave his head too. He chose to ignore his father's brave front as he looked back out the front window. "So we're helping Vampires hunt down Werewolves? I thought that we were police, not assassins."

"We are police and we're dispensing justice," Gurley said curtly. "These Werewolves are not like the regular ones that I'd introduced you to. These operate outside of the supernatural community as they think that they're above us humans. They refuse to work with us or anyone else as they insist on persecuting those that they deem lesser than they are," he let out a low growl. "This has been coming for years now."

"Because of what they did to James' parents," Michael asked.

Gurley nodded. "Yes. And now we're here."

*

James' eyes narrowed on the two black men who got out of the truck that pulled up behind his. He sat the shotgun that he was loading carefully down in the open back compartment of his SUV and walked over to meet them. "What the hell is he doing here?" he asked, pointing to the younger of the two.

"Nice to see you too, James," Michael snorted. "Been awhile, hasn't it?"

"Since you went to the academy, at least, what, a few years ago?" James glared at him and Michael just chuckled.

"I brought him here, son," Gurley said, stepping between the two of them before James did something stupid, like throw a punch. "He needs to know,"

James now turned his glare towards Gurley. "Glad to know that you're such a glowing example of parenting," he said dryly as he turned back to his vehicle.

Gurley grabbed him by the arm and spun him around. "This isn't a game, son, I want him to be more prepared than you were for what is out there that goes bump in the night."

"Just like you did with me after mom and dad were killed?" James crossed his arms and arched an eyebrow at him. "Gee, thanks Dad."

Gurley winced. "Okay, I deserved that," he actually deserved a lot more for allowing James' parents to come to harm. He guessed that he was paying for that now. Karma was a bitch. "Look, this isn't the time for hashing out old wounds between us. We have a job to do."

Before James could take the issue further, Ashley imposed herself between the two of them. "Will you two give it a rest? The others are here."

Both James and Gurley looked down at her. "What others?" they both asked in unison. In answer to their question a group of five vampires, two women and three men, emerged from the woods just off the side of the dirt road led by Zoe. They all were wearing black jumpsuits and looked like they were ready for the next world war. Zoe introduced Mika, Cade, Jake, and Mark to the group as they entered the clearing.

Zoe continued walking up to them while her team started checking their gear. Her gaze focused on James. "So good to see you again, my dear," she purred, running a hand down his jawline. "Ashley's been keeping you from me for far too long." She got up on her tip toes and went to kiss him but got stopped by Ashely putting her hand between their lips.

Ashley growled at her. "Just because I let you have him back at Christmas doesn't mean you get him any time you want," she said.

"You're no fun," Zoe pouted. Her expression then lit up when she saw the Gurleys. "Mmmm, and just who is this young specimen? Bill, have you been keeping something from me as well?"

"Hands off, Zoe," it was now Gurley's turn to growl at the nymphomaniac vampire. "That's my son, Michael."

"Uhm, do I get a say in this bro?" Michael asked, turned on at the sight of the sexy white vampire with the red hair. His cock bulged in his pants at seeing three hot women all dressed in catsuits but the one leading them, Zoe, made his cock want to stand on end for hours.

"NO!" James, Ashley, and Gurley all shouted at him at once.

There was more rustling in the trees and the entire party turned as one at the noise while pulling weapons. Three more vampires, all men, emerged. Zoe's eyes narrowed, "What the fuck are you doing here, Dimitri?" she demanded.

"Jezelle sends her compliments as well as additional help against the werewolves," the young Russian vampire said, keeping his hands up where everyone could see them. James noted that Dimitri's right hand had completely regrown from when he'd severed it at his first appearance at the vampire court.

"Not only no but Hell no," Zoe protested, her voice rising up over the protests of her team. "I don't want to have to watch both you and the werewolves while we're fighting."

Gurley let out a shrill whistle to get everyone's attention. "Will you all shut up? You're arguing so loud that I'm surprised that the wolves haven't heard us yet."

A crack of a stick being broken behind them got James' attention. "Too late, they've already heard us," he called out as he grabbed his shotgun, firing at the first wolf that broke out of the woods. The blast caught the werewolf full in the face right as it jumped, causing it to flip backwards as the body continued to move forward. James put another slug into the wolf's skull to make sure that it stayed down before focusing on the next one right behind it.

Around him, Vampires, Humans, and Werewolves all went to war as opponents on both sides picked their targets. James emptied his shotgun out on the next couple of Werewolves that charged him. Once it was empty he dropped it and pulled his two pistols to start mowing down the next wave.

From behind him, a silver bolt nearly took his left side out. He managed a quick, angry glance towards the person who fired it and saw Cade standing there with his crossbow looking startled at how close that had come to James. "Aim more to the right next time and you might actually get me in the middle of my back," James griped at him.

"Sorry about that," Cade said, scowling, not happy at James' sarcasm.

"Och, quit yer winin'," Mika's Irish burr called out from where she was snapping her silver tipped bullwhip out at her foes with one hand while beating others down with her silver baton in the other. "Yer still alive and breathin' aren't ye?"

James reloaded but couldn't get the nagging feeling out of his head that the bolt came way too close for comfort. He put another werewolf down before he ran out of ammo. Kneeling in the woods at the point where he'd advanced off the road, he paused by a tree long enough to reload and chamber both pistols. Just in time, he came around the tree and blasted another werewolf right as another vampire behind him fired bolts into it.

One bolt caught James in the meaty portion of his upper thigh, causing him to yell in anguish as he was driven to one knee in pain. "I swear to God and everything that is Holy that the next 'near miss' or 'friendly fire' incident that doesn't kill me is going to get paid back with interest!" he roared out.

"I vas aiming for the wolf," a voice thick with Russian said. Dimitri. James scoffed when he identified the shooter and should've figured that he would probably be itching for some payback. "Can I have the bolt back, comrade," he asked, walking up and holding out his hand.

Beside him, the werewolf that was dropped from combined fire was still moving. Its breathing was labored and it struggled to claw its way across the ground to get at James. "No," James said, grabbing the bolt with one hand and yanking hard, causing his blood to spurt in the process. He continued the circular motion with his arm and brought the bolt down right in the middle of the werewolf's head. James glared at Dimitri, "It's being used," he snarled as he tore a strip of cloth off of the dead werewolf's shredded clothes to use as a makeshift bandage.

The fighting slowly tapered off with the rest of the wolves rushing off into the thick of the woods. The vampires and humans, both unwilling to pursue in order to run into who knew what traps the wolves might have in store for them, stood their ground and attended to their own. James looked around and saw that out of the vampires only Zoe, Mika, Cade, and Dimitri were still standing. His brow furrowed as he searched for the others.

"JAMES!" Michael's voice cut through the darkness. "GET OVER HERE, QUICK!"

Ignoring the pain in his leg, James managed to get over to where Michael was kneeling over someone and his heart rose up to his throat. As he got closer, he breathed a sigh of relief that Ashley was with him and that she was okay. But she was kneeling beside him looking at the other remaining human of the party.

They both were looking down, cradling Bill Gurley as he struggled to breathe with his chest punctured in several places from where the wolves mauled him. Michael had his hands already pressing down on his father's chest in a vain attempt to administer First Aid. James swallowed hard as he knelt down beside his family's friend. Gurley motioned him closer with a bloody hand, his voice soft and raspy. "James...I'm sorry...what happened to your parents," he managed to get out amongst waves of pain.

James swallowed hard as he held Gurley's free hand. He glanced up at Michael and Ashley, both of which had tears welling up in their eyes. James looked back down. "It's okay, really, I'm not mad at you. Mom and Dad should've told me," he said as he checked Gurley over. It was bad and they were too far out to get him to a hospital in time. "Look, maybe, I don't know, maybe one of the Vampires can turn you or something?"

"NO!" Gurley snapped out with renewed vigor. "The body remains as it was when you were turned and, while I would heal from these wounds, which would be a living hell for me as I'd be in pain for the rest of eternity. This... this is better. Quicker... easier."

"What?" James looked at Michael, who grimaced.

"Stage Four Lung Cancer," Michael admitted, wiping at his eyes. "He only has about a year regardless," he said sadly.

James squeezed his eyes shut as another lump rose up in his throat. Life just wasn't fucking fair. He looked back down at Gurley when he gurgled for attention. "Promise... promise me you'll look after Michael. Make sure that he takes my job on the squad," he looked up at James in askance.

"Yeah, yeah I will," James promised.

*

"So," the shadowy woman said without preamble as her minion returned to the Vanderheim Towers, "James Parker and his bitch still live, William Gurley is now dead along with four of our own, two of which were mine, and you have failed to bring me anything of use. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you on the spot?"

"Because I have this that I recovered from the battlefield," the man said, holding up a single silver bolt that was coated in blood. "While I do not have a full sample; I do have a trace sample and that should at least give you something to work with, right?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds