Supernatural Earth Pt. 01

"Hm, perhaps," the woman said, taking the bolt in her gloved hand and examining it. "This might have earned you a stay of execution, nothing else. Do not fail me again."

***

Chapter 6: Hunting Season (Submitted to Literotica 04/21/14)

*

A/N: Originally published 04/21/14 under my former screen name. Chronologically happens after the second chapter of "The Snow Maiden"

*

"What, no small talk? No chit-chat? That's the trouble with the world today: no one takes the time to do a really sinister interrogation anymore. It's a lost art."

-James Bond, GoldenEye (1995)

*

"NO! Stop! Please, stop!" the naked girl screamed at the top of her lungs as she wriggled in vain against her captor. The werewolf had its claws pinning each of her wrists down to the point that they were slightly sunken into the soil of the forest clearing they were in. It'd already forced itself between her bare, milky white thighs and was rubbing its extremely large, hard member against the wisps of blonde curls covering her mound. Her body betrayed her as she felt herself slicken in response to the sexual stimulus. It made her so sick to her stomach that she wanted to heave.

"Silence, woman," the werewolf snarled down at her, his muzzle snapping at her head. She winced, turning her head in the side out of fear from being bitten. "I have claimed you as my mate and you will be mine," he said gleefully. "We will run with the pack forever."

"Noooooo..." the girl whined in despair as she felt him position the head of his huge cock at her moistening opening. She squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for the inevitable penetration from its huge cock. The werewolf reared back and howled to the moonlit night sky as loud as it could and she tensed, gritting her teeth as she waited for the horrible moment to come.

But then her arms were free and the pressure between her thighs eased as the werewolf rolled off of her. Confused, she opened one eye and looked around. Then she blinked both eyes open and dared to look around. Off to one side the werewolf was crying in agony as it scratched at its back trying to get a metal rod of some sorts that was now protruding out of its right shoulder. "It burns! It burns!" it cried out as he clawed at it.

The dark woods rustled in front of her and she drew her knees up to her chest, huddling in fear. Now what could be coming after her? A white man stepped out wearing a steampunkish getup that made him look a lot like Jeremy Rinner from Hansel & Gretel. He leveled his weapon that looked like a small crossbow had successfully mated with a larger assault rifle. The man pulled the trigger once and another bolt flew into the back of the writhing werewolf. The werewolf screamed in agony and the girl actually cheered. "Yeah! Karma's a bitch, ain't it!" she yelled in elation, pumping a fist in the air at her savior.

There was more rustling behind the man and this time a black man wearing police tactical gear came out. He surveyed the clearing, keeping his police issued assault rifle to bear where he looked, before lowering it to rush to her side. "Are you ok?" he asked, kneeling down beside her, as his partner closed in on the wounded werewolf.

"I am now," she said, throwing herself into the black man's arms as she hugged him tight. She was thankful that she'd just have to deal with a mere molesting instead of a full out rape by god knows whatever the hell that wolf thing was. "Who are you?"

"I'm Lieutenant Michael Gurley, ma'am, Metro PD. That's my partner, James Parker."

"Is he MPD too?"

"He's...with a different agency," Michael admitted as he helped the girl to her feet. She was so small, delicate, and petite compared to his large, muscular frame. "Let's get you out of here, this isn't going to be pretty and you definitely do not want to watch."

*

James waited until Michael was gone with the woman before he really went to work. He shook his head sadly as the thought that the renegades were snatching young women left and right to bolster their numbers through sheer force. At least they got here in time to prevent this one from either being turned or killed. Not unlike that den they found back at the beginning of winter with the dead Snow Maiden in it.

It'd been a year and a half since he'd taken the job as Hunter from Conrad. In that time he and Michael had gone from a mere curiosity to the equivalent of the supernatural boogeymen. They were now the kind of legend that the supernatural community told their kids of in order to get them to behave. James looked back at the werewolf who'd since gone still on the ground out of exhaustion from trying to pry the silver bolts out of his now bloody shoulders. He was glad that he and Michael caught up with him when they did or else they might be facing down two werewolves instead of just this one.

He cocked his head and his eyes narrowed as he advanced on the werewolf. He'd been tracking this one for some time but he didn't know exactly who it was until now. His face broke out into a big smile. "Well if it isn't my little friend; Whiney," James said with a derisive snort. "It's been what, a year since I paid you back by invading your cave?"

"Oh god," the Whiney said as he looked up at James, "not you."

James crouched down beside the wounded werewolf, still smiling. "So what's with y'all kidnapping and raping human girls? All the females in your pack turn your Omega ass down? Are you really so pathetic that you can't even seduce a normal woman? You actually have to change into your were-form and force yourself onto one?"

"Fuck you!" Whiney snapped, making a desperate lunge at him. "She's my mate! She just doesn't know it yet!"

Reversing his crossbow rifle, James pummeled Whiney right on the snout, sending him back down to the ground. He took a deep breath as he realized that this guy miraculously escaping from the huge vampire-werewolf battle last year was now having some serious repercussions. He started to wish that he'd just killed the guy to begin with when he first showed up at his house long ago. James reached down and grabbed Whiney by the scruff of his neck, pulling him over to a small, nearby boulder. He sat down and placed his rifle across his knees as he looked down at Whiney. "Oh come on man..." Whiney groaned in pain, "she was asking for it; she was out here all alone masturbating for cryin' out loud."

"Oh yeah, a woman whose only crime was camping in the middle of a national forest, getting it on with herself just because she probably wanted some real alone time was asking to have a werewolf come out of nowhere to force himself upon her. Riiiight..." James rolled his eyes. Unslinging his backpack off of his shoulders, he rifled around in it for a minute before pulling out a large, silver coated Billy Club. He showed it to Whiney, whose eyes went wide at the sight of it. "Have you ever been raped before?"

"Wait, what?" Whiney asked, caught off guard from the sudden shift in topic. His eyes darted from the club, to James, and back again.

"Raped. Have you ever been raped before? You know, like you were about to do to that poor woman?"

"Seriously? You're talking to a werewolf; who in their right mind would come after me?" Whiney growled. He then paused and thought about that for a second since James was arching an inquisitive eyebrow at him while giving him an amused look. He decided to go back to his defense. "I told you that she's my mate so it isn't rape."

Chuckling, James stood up, slinging his rifle back over his shoulders. "Ya-huh..." he said as he walked in a slow circle around Whiney. "It's unbelievable what excuses you renegades come up with to justify your actions, especially after one of your dens nabbed a Snow Maiden earlier this year. It's so pathetic that the Pack Council has disowned the lot of you since you're creating a bad image for them." James swatted the air over the prone werewolf a few times for effect, watching him flinch each time. "For you mangy mongrels; it's always the victim's fault, isn't it?"

"She was asking for it being naked and frolicking in the woods the way she was!"

"Just like your incessant whining and lame excuses are making me want to shove this club all the way up your ass until it comes out of your throat," James said thoughtfully. "So by following your logic that would make anything that I do to you tonight your fault, right?" he paused in his circling to look down at Whiney who let out a despairing moan. James continued to pace around him slowly. "As bad as it is for women I'd imagine that it's worse for men since we're always brought up to be tough, strong, large, and in charge. We're taught that we're never the victims and that we'd better keep quiet if anything ever happens to us or else we'd be perceived as weak." He paused again and looked down at Whiney. "Does that seem right to you?"

"What do you want?" Whiney asked as he moved his head trying to find where James was at behind him.

"I've asked my first question already and you have yet to answer it." James reached down and lifted up Whiney's tail, pulling up on it hard to lift him up onto his knees. He smacked the silver club across his ass once for effect. "Boy, you sure do have a purdy mouth..." he said in the most country hick voice that he could muster.

"Are you seriously going to fuck me?" Whiney clawed at the ground in a feeble attempt to flee.

"I wouldn't dream of dirtying my dick on you," James retorted, smacking him in the ass again with the club, causing him to yelp. "This silver club however..." he let that idea hang for a moment as he put in just the right position, "I wonder what would happen if I were to shove this up into your bowels while you were in wolf form?"

"Alright! Alright! I kidnapped the girl to force her to be mine! I wanted a mate of my own that I could control!" Whiney cried out desperately. "I was going to fuck her and then turn her into one of us! There, are you happy?"

"Immensely," James said dryly, dropping the werewolf's tail causing him to thump back down to the ground. When Whiney tried to get up to his feet, James stomped the bolt embedded in the werewolf's right shoulder, driving it in, to send him back down to the ground in a howling fit. "Down, boy; we're not done yet." James circled back around to the boulder to sit down. He leaned over to look Whiney in the eyes. "Now that we have the initial Q and A out of the way, now we can get to the real question; where's that Bitch that you call the Den Mother hiding at?" He'd been after them for some time ever since they'd all escaped last winter.

Whiney's eyes went wide again. "I-I can't tell you that. She'd kill me."

Rolling his eyes, James dropped the club into his backpack, leveled his rifle, and fired a bolt into Whiney's right leg. Whiney howled in pain as the bolt went clean through to pin his leg to the ground. "What the fuck do you think I'm going to do to you? Focus on me." He'd been looking for that queen bitch for a very long time and he felt that he was getting close.

When Whiney didn't say anything, James let out a theatrical sigh and went for his pack again. This time he brought out a large silver flask that he unscrewed the cap and began pouring the contents all over Whiney. "What the fuck is that?" Whiney cried out as the liquid drenched his fur.

"Just the thing needed for Werewolf Flambé," James said, pouring the liquid all up and down Whiney's fur. When he had a good amount covering the werewolf he pocketed the flask and brought out his Zippo. Holding it in front of Whiney's big, bulging eyes, James struck it a couple of times until the flame appeared. "Now start yapping or else I'm having Barbequed Wolf for dinner."

"Alright! Alright! I'll talk! They're up in a cave at the top of these mountains. The entrance is hidden, too high for normal hikers to find, and the caves run deep enough for us to hide in!" Whiney blabbered out, his eyes fixated on the flame. He continued spilling his guts to James to the point that he was confessing to crimes ranging from killing humans during the pack hunts on the Full Moon to being the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

"Is that everything?" James asked with a snarl, jerking the lighter towards Whiney's face.

"It is, I swear! Now let me go!" He looked up at James in alarm when the Hunter stood up over him and began to tip the lighter over to drop. "Look! I told you everything I know!"

"Your point?"

"I told you so that you wouldn't kill me."

"When did I make that arrangement?" James asked with an amused smirk. Whiney closed his eyes and howled until he passed out from sheer terror. James let out chuckle as he snapped the Zippo closed and pocketed it. He gathered his things, including the bolts he'd fired into Whiney, and tromped off into the woods in the direction of his new SUV leaving the wounded werewolf where he lay.

Michael was there waiting for him, leaning up against the vehicle with his arms crossed. I heard you two all the way down here. I thought that you were really going to kill him there for a while," he said as James walked up.

James shrugged. "He told me everything I needed to know, I was in a good mood," he replied. "Besides, neither of our fathers would've approved of it despite the fact it's probably what my mother would've done." A pang of regret crossed his features as he remembered that one of his first battles with Werewolves left Michael without a father. "So where's the girl?"

Michael jerked a thumb over his shoulder. "Wrapped up in a blanket and sleeping in the back seat. She passed out from all of the excitement much like your buddy did up there. The werewolf trashed her camp and destroyed everything she owned so she just needs a ride home."

"Fine by me, I want to get back to the coven and make my report to Conrad." James tossed his bag into the rear cargo area and got into the driver's seat while Gurley slid into the passenger's side.

Michael gave James a pointed look. "So what did you douse that guy in, bro?" he asked.

Snickering, James pulled the flask out and took a sip from its contents. "Nothing that would've done anything to him had I dropped the lighter. That is, not unless water has developed a flash point all of a sudden."

*

The female vampire took a sip from her glass of blood as her partner in crime walked into the dark recess away from the majority of the vampires gathered. "So I take it that the arrangements have been made?" she asked without preamble.

The male vampire nodded. "The werewolves are all too happy to do this. James Parker has been a thorn in our collective sides for long enough and will be taken care of in a more...permanent fashion."

Rolling her eyes, the female sighed. Men were typical; never thinking things through. "The idea is not to eliminate Mister Parker, but neutralize him. He cannot be an asset for our benefit if he is dead."

"What's the point?"

"The point is that I want him for myself. That Highlander Hussey has had her claws in him for long enough and the lesson must be learned by all that we need to share our food and our toys with others lest jealousy ensues." She took another sip of blood. "Mister Parker will learn that he needs to share himself at the whim of those superior to him when he is my thrall."

"Conrad will be pissed. He's taken quite a liking to James."

The female waved a dismissive hand at him. "Let him. I've got more than enough plots going on to keep that pompous windbag busy for decades, if I let him live that long anyway."

"So will you mind if I watch when you break your new thrall in?"

"My dear boy, you can participate if you wish."

*

James' eyes narrowed as he heard the whispered voices around the corner ahead of him. He took a side entrance into the Vanderheim Towers that was known only to the employees. Cocking his head slightly he heard the two vampires plotting about something. Normally it wouldn't get his attention as vampires were always plotting about one thing or another. This time was different as this time he was the subject of the plot.

Putting his back to the wall, James shuffled forward. He managed to catch a couple of snippets before they paused. The next moment there was the distinctive, soft whoosh of air as they took off in a hurry. James mentally swore to himself as he must've made too much noise in sneaking up. No matter; he was now officially forewarned and he'd have to really watch his back now. Not that it was the first time he'd heard such things or anything. Vampires were always plotting about one thing or another. It's what kept them entertained over the centuries of their lifetimes.

He gave it a few more heartbeats before walking around the corner as if nothing had happened. Let whoever was plotting against him just think that they've misjudged how far away he actually was or something. As he turned into the common area he did a quick scan of the crowd. Any one of them had the ability to move in the blink of an eye and act like they've been in their position now as they carried on with their socializing. James let out a huff of breath and strode across the room as he looked for Conrad.

A woman's French accent calling out to him made him cringe. "James! Oh James, there 'oo are darling," Jezelle said as she swept through the crowd with her dress straight out of the French Revolution billowing behind her in her wake. At least she didn't have the wig on to match. The way she spoke in her heavily accented clipped English every time she called out his name it sounded like 'zhames' as if she were one of the late Gabor Sisters. "James, darling, I'm making special concoction for zee Prince dis month. Be a good boy and share some blood for dis months, batch, jes?" She asked hopefully.

It took him some time, but James eventually found out that Jezelle, AKA: The Mistress, AKA: That French Bitch, was the premier blood mixer in the region. It was probably the sole reason why Conrad kept her around. She had a knack of extracting blood from 'donors' that elicited certain feelings and emotions in order to make the blood more potent and therefore far more useful to Vampires. 'First Blush' was a particularly hot seller among the vampiric community and James really didn't want to think of how many virgins, male or female, have given it up for Jezelle in order for her to make that particular flavor.

James couldn't help but roll his eyes at her. The woman just never took 'no' for an answer. "I'll tell you the same thing that I told you the last six months; have you asked Ashley? No? Then fuck off."

Jezelle pursed her lips and planted her fists on her hips. "Really, James, 'oo need to grow pair and be a man and make decisions on your own. Your vhoman does not need to know."

"My 'vhoman', gets my blood exclusively and that's my choice." James glared at her. "So why don't you be a 'dahling' and go and eat your cake, Antoinette."

Jezelle's eyes flared red. "Are 'oo mocking me?"

"Wouldn't dream of it," James said sarcastically, brushing past her as he continued on.

"She's still out on her relentless crusade to get yer blood, is she?" A chipper Irish voice asked. James saw Mika fall into step beside him with her bright red hair bouncing as she walked. Mika was one of Zoe's deputies who helped out whenever James needed to take down another vampire. "I wouldn't let her get to ya. So how was werewolf-ville tonight?"

"A howling riot as usual," James snorted, causing Mika to chortle. "Anything new and exciting here?"

Mika shrugged. "Plots, dark deals, mutterings of discontent, threats, blackmail, and espionage. Ya know; the usual."

"Good to see that things haven't changed. I don't have anything new for Zoe as far as the vampires are concerned so just let her know that I'll touch base with her later." All James wanted to do maybe catch a shower and some one-one-one time with Ashley and then give his report to Conrad later. Where the hell was she hiding at anyway?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds