Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 03

SNAP!

"One thank you Mistress Candy." Trish says.

Trish uses all her will power to resist the urge to cry but the pain becomes too much as Torrie begins whooping her ass like never before, that crop tearing into Trish's soft skin to the point where it feels like it's drawing blood, leaving Trish no choice but to cry.

Tears have been sliding down Trish's cheeks since the halfway point of the paddling and once the cropping started the tears fell like a waterfall until Trish is bawling pathetically over Torrie's knee, not that Torrie has any sympathy for her. In fact as Trish begins to cry Torrie only begins destroying Trish's ass harder, not pausing for even a second to rub the crop over her ass like she had done with her hand and the crop, instead Torrie just savagely beating Trish's butt black and blue, or more accurately a swollen red.

This leaves Trish feeling completely humiliated as she endure is the most painful beating of her life, no match or moment in her entire WWE career more painful or humiliating than this.

It is by far the lowest point in Trish's life and she doesn't see how it can possibly get any worse than this.

The impress look of her friends made Torrie feel proud, but to bring the six times women's champion to hysterical tears made her feel like a goddess.

Trish had always been better than her in the ring, and perhaps now she is better than anyone, or at least any other female, and yet she, Torrie Wilson, has beaten this multi-time champion's ass to tears.

As she thought about all Trish had accomplished while she herself had floundered in mediocrity Torrie became even more violent and even downright vindictive, tearing into that ass which she had lusted after for so long like she wants to damage it beyond recognition. The crop created beautiful lines of pure dark red over the already beaten red skin of Trish's ass, Torrie hoping at least one of those marks will be permanent to forever remind Trish that she was now her slave.

With the spanking almost over Torrie considers suggesting since Trish is the spot light stealing whore that caused them so much misery that she and her fellow Devils should just continue beating Trish's ass for the rest of the night to make sure they really teach her a lesson, tie her back up with the vibrators back inside her pussy and ass and just leave her there until tomorrow at which point they would begin the spanking all over again until Torrie finally showed mercy to Trish by breaking her completely by fucking her into submission. Part of Torrie wanted to do that, part of her wanted to do that so bad, but she needed to fuck Trish so bad it hurt, and after waiting for so long Torrie would not be denied.

SNAP!

"Fifty thank you Mistress Candy." Trish says her ass feeling as though it is on fire.

"Now then my slave that wasn't so hard was it." Torrie says as she drops the riding crop down next to the paddle and the goody bag.

Trish grits her teeth in a weird way loving Torrie due to her continually giving her the strength to fight on in her own way.

"Now." Torrie says unable to see Trish's pissed off determined facial expression returning, "I want you to lay down on the ground, facing the ceiling."

With that she pushes Trish off of her lap and onto the floor on her stomach.

Trish looks up at Torrie and Torrie looks right back at her able to see the look in her eyes and yet totally unconcerned due to her knowing that very soon that determination and refusal to submit will be gone and she will have herself a completely broken and subservient slave.

Trish continues to look at Torrie feeling tempted to get up and attack her but knowing that if she does that Victoria and Candice will be on her just as quickly as she jumps on Torrie and so she slowly rolls over onto her ass moaning as her bright red and swollen ass comes into contact with the wooden floor.

"Believe it or not slave." Torrie says causing Trish to look down at her, "The carpet would feel a lot worse than the floor does."

As she speaks Torrie stands up and walks over to Trish. Once she reaches her soon to be new slave she walks around until she is standing at Trish's head facing her feet. Torrie then get's down onto her hands and knee's and moves herself until her pussy is directly above Trish's face and Trish's pussy is directly below her's.

"Now then my slave I want you to show your appreciation for the spanking I just gave you by making me cum. And if you don't you will be spanked again. Only this time it won't be 50 lashes it will be until I'm too tired to spank you. Then Mistress Victoria will take over and then when she is too tired to spank you Mistress Candy will take over and the spanking won't end until all three of us are too tired to spank you anymore. Do you understand slave?" Torrie asks loving the feeling of power she has over the WWE women's champion.

"Yes Mistress Torrie." Trish says slowly wishing she could show her appreciation another way and that is by kicking Torrie's ass but knowing she doesn't stand a chance against all three of them at once.

After mentally stopping herself from attacking Torrie regardless of the odds Trish opens her eyes and get's her first close up look at another woman's pussy. Trish is so close to Torrie's cunt that she can actually smell her sent and although she would like to convince herself otherwise the smell doesn't disgust her.

Taking a deep breath Trish sticks out her tongue and gives Torrie's pussy a slow, cautious lick again and although Trish would love to tell herself different the taste of Torrie's pussy isn't disgusting and it doesn't taste so bad. In fact, much to her horror, Trish finds it tastes kind of... good.

Knowing Torrie won't be satisfied with just one lick Trish slowly starts to gently lap at Torrie's pussy, her tongue becoming more confident with each lick as she relaxes into going down on another woman. As she relaxes into her task and tastes more of Torrie's wet hole Trish finds she actually likes it, which makes it easier. Torrie has no intention of making this easy on Trish though.

"That's a good slave, lick me just like that, lick your mistress's pussy just like that, lick your mistress's pussy like a good little cunt lapper, mmmmmmmm good girl, good little cunt lapper." Torrie moans, "Mmmmmmmm, you make such a good little cunt lapper Trish. I knew that you would. I knew you'd just love having your face buried between my thighs. All you needed was a little... encouragement."

Trish closes her eyes, doing her best to block Torrie's words of encouragement out and focus on her task at hand. As Trish continues to lick Torrie's pussy she realises she isn't just licking Torrie's pussy because she has to she is actually licking it because she likes it.

Doing her best to block this thought out Trish continues to lick Torrie's pussy as best she can slowly starting to go faster as Torrie starts to moan in response to what she is doing.

Part of Torrie still can't believe Candice's plan is actually succeeding but here she is, kneeling over the face of the mighty Trish Stratus, the multi-time women's champion submissively lapping away at Torrie's twat as she lays on her freshly spanked ass, only moments away from submitting to Torrie completely as both their friends watch.

Thinking of her friends Torrie looks over at them, expecting to see them watching her with their new slaves in their arms. Her friends were watching her alright, but their slaves were on their knees with their faces buried between their mistress's legs.

Victoria looks a little guilty at being caught but Candice just smiles, grabs Mickie by the hair and gently pushes her slave's face deeper into her hot box, her slave taking this is a clear sign of encouragement to increase her licking and sucking.

Torrie smiles back at Candice and then smiles at Victoria to let her know she's more than ok with her sampling her slave's mouth while they watch, before turning her attention back to Trish, deciding to let the women's champion know just what their friends were doing.

"Oh, that's a good slave... that's my good slave." Torrie says closing her eyes and letting herself get lost in the feeling of having Trish's tongue in her pussy, "You make a good slave Trish, just like your friends. Do you want to know where your friends are right now? They're in between my friends legs, passionately eating them like good little slaves, just like we planned. Me and my friends planned on making you and your friends our slaves and look at the three of you now, licking our pussies like the pussy loving slaves we've turned you into!"

Trish squeezes her eyes tightly shut and tries concentrating on her task, but Torrie's pussy juice is the sweetest thing she has ever tasted and despite herself Trish can't help moan after one particularly long lick.

"Sounds like I'm not the only one enjoying this." Torrie laughs, not letting the moan go unnoticed or unpunished, "Well since you like licking my pussy so much why don't we try and step up the fun a little, mm? Hell, your friends are passionately slurping at my friends juicy boxs so I think it's about time you followed their examples and that your lips wrapped around my pussy. Come on bitch, suck me, suck my fucking pussy lips you muff diving whore! Get deeper in my pussy. And stick your tongue inside me. I want to feel your tongue inside my pussy. Stick it as deep inside me as you can you rug munching slut! Do it oooooohhhhhhh!"

Torrie's commands end in a long moan as Trish pushes her tongue as deep as it would go into her pussy before sliding it almost all the way out so she could repeat the process, Trish obediently fucking Torrie with her tongue.

As she thrusts her tongue in and out of the other blonde Trish wraps her lips tightly around Torrie's pussy, sucking on it gently as she tongue fucks her fellow diva, sometimes even pausing in the thrusting to give an extra long suck.

This clearly pleases Torrie who pushes herself down hard on Trish's face, nearly smothering the women's champion with her wet cunt as she shamelessly moans.

Trish just does her best to concentrate but again Torrie doesn't make it easy for her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that's it Trish, just like that. Tongue fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy with your tongue. More, more, more, harder, yes that's it, slam me with your tongue. Slam that pussy with your talented little tongue. Now slide it around inside me. More. Slide it all around my pussy. Come on, up and down, up and down, up and down, good now clockwise and anti-clockwise... good girl, good little pussy loving slave! Mmmmmmmmmm, you're such a good little cunt lapper Trish. I think either somebody is just a natural cunt lapper or this isn't their first time licking pussy." Torrie says surprised by how well Trish is doing and yet loving it at the same time.

Trish continues to try and ignore Torrie's comments even though they are starting to get to her in a way she hates because she is actually starting to like Torrie's words of encouragement due to this being her first time licking pussy.

Trying to ignore the disturbing feelings of pride welling up inside her Trish concentrates on obeying Torrie's words while not really analysing them, fucking her pussy when asked just as she slid her tongue up and down as well as clockwise and anti-clockwise inside her when told to do so, her mouth gluing itself even more tightly around Torrie's pussy hole to stop any of the yummy liquid from escaping.

Slowly Trish get's into a good rhythm and then suddenly removes her tongue from Torrie's pussy and uses it to seek out her clit which as soon as she finds she sucks into her mouth causing Torrie to let out the loudest moan yet which causes Trish to go back and forth between Torrie's pussy and clit.

"Oh that's it slave, eat me!" Torrie snaps loving what Trish is doing to her, "Oh eat my pussy slave... oh my God just like that, good slave. Now fuck me with that talented tongue of yours again. Slam fuck my pussy with your tongue you muff munching dyke! Tongue fuck my pussy good. Fuck it as hard as you can. Mmmmmmmm!"

Torrie cries out in pleasure, her words clearly starting to really have an effect on Trish who doubles the speeds of her thrusts until her tongue becomes like a jackhammer inside of Torrie's pussy. As she continues to thrust her tongue in and out of Torrie's hole Trish can feel the juices start to flow like a stream out of Torrie's pussy and into her mouth which she does her best to swallow and the taste is even better now than when Trish first stuck her tongue in Torrie's cunt.

Trish's mouth and tongue feel like pure heaven on and inside Torrie's pussy, that mouth and tongue causing her so much pleasure that Torrie knows it's only a matter of time before she cums. She holds herself off for as long as she can, savouring the heavenly feelings of pleasure she is receiving from the mighty multi-time women's champion Trish Stratus eating her pussy while her eyes go back and forth between the beautiful woman she is straddling and the sight of two other beautiful women on their knees with their faces between the legs of her two best friends.

Ultimately Torrie focuses on Trish, the American blonde pressing her pussy down firmly on the Canadian blonde's face, rubbing herself back and forth on that cover model face, using it as a fuck pad.

This ever so slight increase in stimulation causes Torrie to go over the edge, fireworks going off behind her eyes as she shudders in climax and cums all over Trish's face, which she continues to fuck through her ecstasy.

When Torrie suddenly moans louder than before a rush of liquid enters Trish's mouth which out does anything Trish has tasted up until this moment. It is the sweetest most delicious thing she has ever tasted in her life and Trish starts to greedily slurp away at Torrie's pussy ignoring or not caring that it is Torrie's pussy she is getting this delicious thing from as she swallows more and more trying to catch it all which she manages to do despite how fast it is coming out of Torrie's twat.

Torrie eventually calms down and stops cumming as she feels Trish start to clean her cunt of any left over juice which makes Torrie smile knowing that although she may not have completely broken her yet she knows she is on the way to becoming her slave forever.

"You did brilliantly my slave." Torrie says, "In fact, you did so well. I think you deserve a reward."

With that Torrie leans forward, moving her body down so she and Trish are in the 69 position, before she sticks her tongue out and gives Trish's pussy a long soft lick.

Torrie's taste buds are practically set on fire the first time she glides her tongue over Trish's pussy lips, the other blonde tasting even better than Torrie imagined. Grinning happily Torrie starts gently licking Trish's pussy, scooping up as much of that yummy cunt cream as possible as she begins 'rewarding' her slave.

Trish moans loudly and uncontrollably as she feels Torrie's tongue sliding over her pussy. She continues to moan as Torrie slowly runs her tongue up and down the women's champion's pussy lips, her soft flesh extra sensitive due to the vibrator and all the orgasms she has had.

Torrie continues sliding her tongue over Trish's sensitive entrance, sliding around them as well as up and down over them until finally Torrie pushes her way into Trish's wet hole with one hard thrust which causes the blonde Canadian to cry out loudly in pleasure. Trish's cries become even louder as Torrie begins to tongue fuck her, Trish moaning and groaning louder and louder and louder with each thrust of Torrie's tongue.

As with every other woman she has ever gone down on Trish's pussy juices taste even better from the source, Torrie quickly wrapping her lips around that pretty pink hole to ensure she gets to drink as much of the delicious cunt cream as possible.

Torrie loves eating pussy. She had started in high school and by the time she was a professional model she was also a professional pussy eater, as her many conquests would confirm. Now her muff munching skills were second to none, something Trish is definitely going to find out.

Wrapping her lips around Trish's pussy had the expected effect of increasing Trish's stimulation which in turn gave Torrie more of the juices she was beginning to crave. To add to this Torrie began sucking at Trish's pussy lips, gently at first, but quickly increasing in speed and pressure until Torrie is greedily sucking her fellow diva's cunt in between thrust of her tongue, Torrie increasing the pace of the tongue fucking at the same pace she increased the sucking so that her tongue and lips were working together to bring her slave off.

Trish closes her eyes as she feels Torrie start to lick the inside of her pussy clockwise and then anti-clockwise, twirling her tongue one way and then the other, sometimes both ways on the same thrust of her tongue.

Within seconds Trish can feel herself on the brink of a climax however Torrie is evidently intent on keeping her on the edge pushing her almost over it more times than Trish can count but no matter how many times Torrie almost pushes her over she always manages to stop her from cumming just when Trish thinks she has hit the peak.

Trish can feel herself wanting to cum so badly it almost hurts and yet what Torrie is doing to her despite being torturous because she wants to cum so bad always feels amazing that although she wants to cum at the same time Trish doesn't want Torrie to ever let her cum because if she does that means Torrie's tongue will leave her pussy and she doesn't want Torrie's tongue to ever leave her pussy.

Ironically just as Trish thinks this Torrie removes her tongue from Trish's twat, much to the displeasure of both blondes. but Torrie has something to say.

"You wanna cum slave?" Torrie asks after turning her head around to look at Trish.

"Yes Mistress Torrie." Trish replies, nodding her head eagerly.

"Well then you've got to make me cum first." Torrie orders.

Before Torrie gets the chance to elaborate Trish buries her face back in Torrie's pussy and begins eagerly licking and sucking her pussy for all she is worth.

While Torrie had been going down on her she hadn't moved meaning her pussy had been hovering over Trish's face the whole time meaning it is easy for Trish to resume eating Torrie's pussy, the desperate to cum Canadian soon pushing her tongue into her fellow blonde to try and get her off as fast as she can.

Torrie moans happily as Trish begins to tongue fuck her cunt, her slave establishing a quick pace right from the start and only getting quicker with every passing second. Trish obviously wants to cum badly but Torrie is determined to hold back and enjoy the 69 with her conquered foe, not something that Trish's tongue is making easy.

To distract herself from the work of Trish's soft tongue Torrie dives back into her fellow diva's twat, but instead of giving Trish the hard tongue fucking she is no doubt craving Torrie just lightly slides her tongue over Trish's pussy lips and clitoris, cruelly teasing the other blonde by giving her a taste of the pleasure she so desperately wants.

This only motivates Trish to work harder, twirling her tongue around inside Torrie, viciously attacking every sweet spot she had already found inside the other WWE diva's pussy over, and over, and over again, pausing only to swallow the pussy juices which flowed into her mouth and all over her face.

At this point Trish's face is completely drenched in her fellow diva's cunt cream but the women's champion didn't care, nor did she care that her tongue and lips ached from overuse or that her aching tongue and lips are worshipping another woman's pussy, all Trish cares about now is cumming.

In her entire life Trish can't remember being this horny and desperate for sexual satisfaction. That fact would have terrified her if she was able to think clearly, but her desires were clouding her mind to the point where she could barely form any type of coherent thought at all. The only thoughts running through her mind which were close to her real self were the ones convincing her she is only acting like a total pussy hungry slut because she wants to cum, although those thoughts were hard to believe considering other thoughts like how wonderfully good Torrie's pussy tasted and what would other pussies taste like echoed throughout Trish's brain far louder than any half-hearted thoughts of resistance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds