• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Wanting

A deep blue rug cushioned my feet. The antique globe on the desk was smooth and bumpy under my fingers. Next to it lay a stack of finance books. Why bother, I wondered. I could only guess the size of the trust fund my uncle had set up for him.

I pulled open the top drawer of the matching mahogany dresser and rifled through perfectly folded, stacked briefs straight out of a clothing store. Did Will put away his own damn underwear, or did the maids handle it all for him?

Photos clustered on one end of the dresser: Will at his prep school graduation, seducing the camera; Will between Spence and Pax and other beaming, back-slapping boys; Will with countless shiny-haired girls, different in every picture but looking the same. Will hurting my eyes with that dazzling smile in every photo. Will, Will, Will.

Climbing onto the bed, I pressed my face in a pillow and picked up his scent. Male, crisp, fresh. A hot flush ran down my body, chased by an uneasy curl of need. Suddenly I wanted to squeeze Will's plump pillow between my thighs. Wetness pooled in my panties, but I was already wet. I tossed down the pillow and hurried out.

In the master bedroom, I eyed the four-poster bed and the wall safe and touched the few exposed pieces of my aunt's jewelry curiously, running a finger over heaped pearls and sparkling gems and gold outlines. Paintings hung from the walls. The gleam of marble beckoned from the bathroom.

My jaw dropped when I saw the tub. Black veined marble, enormous, big enough for six people to relax on the curved bench running around the inside. Gleaming gold faucet and knobs. Jets inside. The whole bathroom was black and gold.

My body ached from traipsing around the city in thin-soled satin flats. No one else was home. My aunt and uncle were still in Nantucket; Will was in the Bahamas; the house staff was enjoying a much-deserved day off. Soon, the tub was bubbling and my gauzy purple dress lay in a heap on the shining counter.

The bath salts I poured in smelled like luxury and release. Twisting my ginger waves into a bun, I sank into the hot water, letting out a sigh of pleasure. Minutes passed. My eyes drifted closed as my muscles loosened in the fragrant bath.

The door pushed open. I sat up frantically, then scooted backwards to hide my nakedness in the foaming water.

"What are you doing in here?" My cousin stood in the doorway, leather jacket slung over his shoulder, his hair tousled.

"I didn't know anyone else was home." My voice dropped to a whisper.

"Just got in." His smile was bright. He came in, closed the door with a soft click, and dropped his jacket on the counter next to my dress and underwear. He looked like he'd been dipped in sunlight. "The beach was nice. You would have liked it, Andie. Why are you home so early? Weren't you going to have fun this weekend? You had a date, right?"

"Yeah." I tried breathe normally. "Fun didn't happen so much. Uh, he was boring."

"Boring." Will shook his head. "I'm so sorry."

"And cheap." Green eyes traveled over my freckled shoulders to the tops of my bare breasts, softly swelling above the steaming water. I shifted, sinking deeper into the tub. "He refused to get on the subway, and he didn't want to pay for a cab, and we walked everywhere. I mean, I like walking, but this was crazy. I'm so sore now. I wore the wrong shoes. That's why I..." I gestured at the tub, flushing hotly under Will's gaze. I was babbling. I should tell him to leave. "And I would have just paid for the cab myself, but..." I trailed off. "I'm trying to save up."

"For what?" He looked at me curiously.

"Life. Next year. The year after. Do you even know what that means?"

Will blinked, but he just shook his head. "All worn out. Sore. We can't have that." He smiled over his shoulder at me, turning away to toss his wallet and keys on the counter. "I'll tell my parents to start giving you an allowance."

Tell, not ask.

"Don't," I muttered. Will began unbuttoning his oxford shirt. I peered at him, wondering if I was seeing things. "I'm already uncomfortable enough."

"No shit." He pulled his shirt off. "You should make the most of it, Andie. Most girls would take advantage."

"Will— What are you doing?" I gaped at his naked chest and shoulders. His body was lean and sculpted, his skin burnished. His belt buckle clinked under his fingers.

"Taking my clothes off," he said calmly. "And you look pretty comfortable right now in my parents' tub."

"I really don't think—"

Will unzipped his slacks and stepped out of them. His briefs came down over his slim hips, and he dropped them on the marble counter.

I stared up at him as he bent over me, naked. He was gorgeous. Like a statue, but warm and alive. His hard penis pointed toward me — thick, carved, perfect. His balls hung like ripe fruit.

"I hate you," I whispered. "You have everything."

Will tested the water with his hand. "Mm. You like it hot." He grinned at me. "Your mouth's open, Andie." Stepping into the tub, he knelt on the marble in front of me and cupped my chin firmly in his hand. We were eye to eye now. I could almost taste the kiss about to happen. My body clenched.

"Look." I put my hand over his mouth, trying to move him back. Fingers circled my wrist and pushed it easily against the marble lip of the tub. Will tilted my chin towards him again. Lips met mine in a hot, wet kiss. My mouth opened helplessly to take in his tongue.

He pulled back suddenly, leaving me panting. "I am looking." He smiled, flashing white teeth. "I see you naked in my parents' tub. Isn't it good that I found you here, and not them?"

I gasped at a sudden pinch on my nipple. Will's eyes feasted on the little pink bud, caught between male fingers. He still held my other hand captive, one thumb rubbing my wrist.

"Not answering that." I tried to pull my wrist away and couldn't. When I pushed my free palm on his chest, I met wet, unmoving muscle.

"Mmm." Will's hand closed over my breast. He moved over the uptilted slope, exploring the shape with leisurely fingers, openly drinking in the sight of my bare freckled skin. I shuddered, digging my own fingers into his sculpted shoulder. "Nice tits, little cousin. Very nice. Beautiful, really. Remind me why you're a virgin, again?"

Suddenly my nipple was in his mouth — hard, eager, and treacherously aroused by his nibbles and sucks. Biting back a moan, I grabbed a handful of brown hair and shoved him away. He chuckled and grasped my hand, maneuvering my wrists together so that he held them in one large palm right above my head. My breasts thrust toward him, the soft mounds slick with bathwater.

"Maybe because you date guys who are boring and cheap," he whispered.

His mouth engulfed my nipple again, his tongue wet and warm on the sensitive bud. When he finally pulled away, I was panting, off-balance on the bench, my feet splashing in the tub.

"Don't you know how much fun you can have?" Will leaned close to my face. "Why aren't you taking advantage, Andie? Why not?" His scent made my nipples tighten. "Why aren't you my mom's best pal by now? Why aren't you trying to make it with my friends? Why aren't you trying to butter me up? Why aren't you flirting with my dad and letting him feel your sweet little body in the back hallway?" I shivered. Will's free hand was devouring the soft slopes of my breasts, the smooth flatness of my stomach, and the slight curve of my hips. "He would, you know. You think he's not looking, but he is."

"Because," I moaned. "I don't want to."

My cousin was looking at me directly at me now, his deep green eyes holding mine.

"Oh really?" He cupped a handful of the water I'd drawn in his parents' magnificent tub and let it spill over one bare breast. Water beaded on my tender nipple. "You should have come with me this weekend, Andie." His finger trailed down the path of freckles on my chest. "You would have gotten so many more of these, lying out in the sun." A hot tongue followed his finger, lapping freckled skin in slow circles. I sucked in my breath. "You could have tried so many new things." His tongue played over the swell of my breast. When my wrists twitched in his grasp, his fingers tightened. "Ever had champagne poured over your naked body?" His voice dropped."Bet you haven't."

"Waste— of good wine," I managed. My muscles tensed, fighting the feeling of cold liquid fizzing on my skin, running down my neck, spilling all over my breasts and belly, trickling between my legs...

"Oh, don't worry. I'd lick it all up. Maybe I'd even share." A little smile played over his lips as his hand slid over my trembling stomach and pushed between soft thighs. The fragrant bathwater surrounded us both, lapping at our bare skin. The bathroom was full of steam.

"Why are you doing this?" I pleaded. I struggled to get my wrists free, but his grip was firm. My thighs were no match for his hand, wiggling its way into my tightly closed crotch. No — not tightly closed. My legs quivered, opening to him. He moved between them, close to me, keeping my legs apart with the bulk of his body. My hips couldn't help lifting to meet his hungry touch. Will's lips captured mine again.

"Because," he murmured into my mouth. Fingers were parting my lips, discovering my moist secrets. I squirmed against his invading hand. "I want to."

"No one gets what they want all the time." My breath was coming in pants.

"I do." He found my core and penetrated my tightness, watching me closely. I cried out. "You could."

"Will..." I moaned softly. My wrists still strained against his hand, but they relaxed a little. My soft folds quivered around his probing touch. My skin prickled, suddenly sensitive everywhere to the warm currents of water. Curiosity, nerves, arousal sent a shudder through my body. "That is just — one finger, isn't it?"

A broad grin filled his face. "Just one finger, baby girl. Such a tight, hot little pussy."

"Please," I moaned. I didn't even know what I was asking for now. A hot flush bloomed on my cheeks when my pussy suddenly clutched his finger. Will laughed and leaned even closer, sinking his finger deeper and firmly massaging my tight core. Water splashed around us. The marble tub was hard against my back, holding me in place as I squirmed against rising need.

"You know how unbelievably wet you are?" he hissed. "Admit it, Andie. This feel good." Without warning, his finger slid out, replaced by thickness and a stinging sensation.

"No..." I looked at Will pleadingly, writhing against the firm fingers filling my pussy.

"Mmm." His voice was deeper, his eyes darkening with lust. He took in my naked body arching in the water, my wrists pinned together above my head, my puffy pink nipples crowned with condensation, and my vulnerable pussy, soft and wet and slowly yielding to his intrusive fingers. "Yum."

Shame washed over me, tightening my nipples, as I realized my thighs were parting completely, giving Will's hand full access to my aching, throbbing crotch. Need followed. I couldn't keep it back. Oh God, I had to give in...

When I thrust my soaked folds against my cousin's large palm, rubbing and moaning, I groaned in frustration. The smug grin on his face made my hands itch to smack him.

"I don't care," I burst out. "Tell your parents I used their tub. Don't hold it over my head. I'll do it myself. What's the worst that can happen? I'm going to tell them everything their precious boy has done to me. Just wait."

Will looked at me for a minute. His brown hair was curling in the humid air, and little droplets of moisture clung to his upper lip. His green eyes were smoky. His face was very close to mine. His fingers flexed in my tight pussy, and I gasped and bucked my hips toward him.

"You don't know my parents," he said softly. "I do. And you using their private bathroom without permission would be a way bigger problem than me taking your virginity."

For a second, I couldn't speak. "You're lying," I snapped, when I got my voice back. "And you're not taking my virginity. Not going to happen, and that's not what I'd tell them. I'd tell them you're forcing me, having your way with me, making me do things."

Will's breath was warm on my face. "And you think they'd tell me to stop?"

"Of course they would." My voice dropped to a whisper.

"No." He kissed me, nudging his tongue between my resisting lips while he probed my pussy more firmly. "That's where you're wrong, Andie. They wouldn't."

"They would," I said weakly.

"Try it." He nipped my lower lip. I groaned, my soaked crotch throbbing from his insistent touch. "They'd tell me to enjoy myself."

"No," I whispered.

"Go on, tell them." His lips slid over my throat. "And I'll tell them you used their tub. If you're lucky, you'll get off with a little spanking. My dad doesn't go easy, though." He pulled back and broke into a sparkling smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. "Especially on pretty girls."

I stared. "You're full of shit, Will." My tight opening quivered around his spearing fingers. My wrists strained against his gripping hand. When his tongue swirled over my earlobe, I gasped. "You're just trying to scare me. I don't believe a word."

"Try me." He laughed softly in my ear. "Or I could spank you myself. Maybe I will. Would you like that better, Andie?"

My head swam. Will's words, his breath on my face, the steam in the bathroom, his fingers wriggling inside me as he held me against black marble — I could barely think straight. My arms were pins and needles.

"Will," I said quietly. I had to convince him. "Can you please let my arms go? They hurt."

I expected him to laugh and ignore me, but he leaned down and kissed me again. "Depends, little cousin. No pushing, no shoving. Promise?"

"Promise," I murmured.

He released my wrists and eased my arms into the warm water. As I groaned softly, rubbing my tingling muscles, his thumb pressed my clit. A hand closed over my breast, caressing the soft swell.

"Will," I whimpered, as he teased the hard nub. Confused excitement lanced through my body. My pussy quivered, clamping down on his fingers. "Too much..."

"Uh," he grunted. His handsome face was beginning to contort with lust. "Uh-huh. Sweet little virgin. Mmmm. Such a tiny little pussy. It feels good too, right?"

It did feel good. Much too good.

"Please." I clutched his muscled arms.

"On my lap, baby."

Fingers slid out of me. I struggled in the warm water, but he lifted me easily onto his lap, holding my back tightly against his wet chest. One arm circled my slim body. My nipple hardened under insistent pinches. Will's fingers were back between my legs, stretching and stroking the slick folds. His thumb rubbed my clit again, pushing me toward a precipice of painful pleasure.

But now I could feel his bare cock against my back, trapped between us, hot and smooth and hard. It had looked so beautiful when he stripped. My mouth watered. Hunger was building and building inside me. I squeezed his arms again, wrapped around my waist. My head arched back.

"Will, oh God, Will..." I sobbed.

"Slut," he breathed. "You're going to come, aren't you."

"No," I whispered, wriggling on his lap. He rubbed my clit harder, relentlessly, his large hand swallowing my tender breast.

"Yes. You're going to come so hard for me, little cousin. With me inside you, filling you."

I turned to look at him pleadingly. "Will, please, let up just a little...you don't have to stop, just let up a little..."

He grunted with pleasure, moving his fingers firmly in and out of my aching pussy. Lips met mine from behind, hot and wet with an eager tongue. My thighs began to shake.

"Will!" I screamed. Heat flooded my body. My tight opening quivered and spasmed around my cousin's fingers. Waves of pleasure washed over me again and again.

"Oh God..." I sobbed. "Oh... Enough..."

Will grunted again. His firm thumb on my clit found just the right spot. As I shuddered with need, he pushed against the tender bud and rubbed harder. Another, deeper orgasm rocked me from bottom to top. The steamy bathroom blurred in front of me.

"Fuck," he whispered. "You are, Andie. You're coming so hard for me." I twitched and moaned at his insistent touch, panting for breath. Finally, he pulled his hand from my creamy folds.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks from the intensity, and impulsively I turned and buried my face in Will's hard chest.

"Mmm," he murmured, his voice thick with lust. "Hot." I felt him arranging my limp limbs so his heavy shaft nestled against my wet core. Pulling me close, he rubbed my back in the warm water, the way he had at the garden party. The touch soothed me and made my skin crawl all at once. Slow thrusts of his hips rolled against me, the thickness of his penis sliding through my folds. "I like your tears, little cousin. Maybe I should fuck you right now."

I could only shake my head against his chest.

"Or maybe I'll give your perfect pussy a rest." One hand cupped my ass, and I was too exhausted to protest. "Hmmm, what's this?" A finger, exploring my cleft, brushed sensitive skin. The tip pressed inward, making me twitch around teasing touch.

"Will..." I groaned. "Stop."

"Is your little asshole sensitive, baby girl?" His finger stroked the tight pucker. I clamped down, shocked by the surge of pleasure. "Nice." Suddenly the finger was gone, leaving my ass to clench up. "On your knees," he said softly.

I couldn't believe it, but I was complying, rising off my cousin's lap as he helped me up, then sinking gracefully to my knees on the bench of the marble tub. He sat down on the lip, his muscular legs spread. His sculpted cock was deep red, angry-looking and delicious. Cock. I'd never used that word before, never thought it. The thick shaft glistened with water, right in front of me. A pearl of liquid hung from the shiny head. I couldn't keep my eyes off the plump, softly-furred balls hanging below.

"Wrap your hands around it," he said in that same soft voice. I did. "Lick it." I licked. "Take my cock in your mouth, sweet cousin." Shyly, I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the fat head of Will's cock. "Mm, such a good girl." He stroked my hair, and a flush of pleasure, chased with shame, swept my body. "Take it deeper. That's right." He was massaging my head now, loosening my knot of hair, and I hated and loved how intimate his touch felt. My nipples tightened, my pussy throbbing. "Lick the underside, little slut. Suck my cock. Ah, yeah. Deeper, baby. Look at you, Andie."

I moaned around the thick flesh, bringing my hand up to cup and fondle Will's balls as I caressed his cock with my tongue. I couldn't help it. They felt perfect in my hand.

"Ooohhh," he groaned. "Little slut cousin. You're gonna— uh!"

A thick spurt of hot liquid filled my mouth. Then another. Will's fingers were tangled in my hair as he grunted with pleasure. More liquid shot into my mouth. Will kept me firmly in place as he thrust between my lips, his cock twitching with each jet of cream. Finally he eased his softening cock out of my mouth.

"Now swallow, baby girl," he murmured. I swallowed, flinching a little at the flavor. Not the first time I'd tasted the bitter saltiness, but it was the first time I hadn't spit it out. I ran my tongue over my lips. Will chuckled. "You'll learn to like it." He held out a hand and helped me out of the tub.

"Will, look—" I began. Then I blushed when I realized he was staring at my naked body. When I tried to grab a towel, he held it out of my reach. "A lot of girls have swallowed your cum, haven't they?" I blurted out.

"You care?"

I shrugged, blushing harder.

A slow smile spread over his face as he took in my blush. "The answer's yes. Ever had a man's face between your legs?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds