• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Wanting

"Tried it once." My throat was dry. "Tickled too much."

"Hm." He put a hand on my neck, rubbing his thumb over my throat. I felt so exposed. His eyes traveled over the loosened tendrils of wet red hair brushing my freckled shoulders, my softly curving breasts capped with little pink nipples, the smooth flat expanse of my belly and my slightly rounded hips, stopping on the tuft of ginger curls at my crotch. I'd never studied myself naked like this before, never been studied naked. Then he wrapped the fluffy towel around my body and took one for himself.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered.

He shrugged gracefully. "You said you had a boring night. So I helped you out with that. Come to bed."

Dazed, I followed as he led me to his room, our clothes bunched over his arm, his hand securely around mine.

*******

Will's bed felt as enormous as it looked. We didn't need most of the mattress, because he pulled me close to his naked body, twining an arm and a leg over me as we sank into the soft sheets.

"'Night, Andie," was all he said. Lips brushed my ear, and my skin tingled when his arms tightened around me.

Exhausted, I murmured a goodnight, my eyelids already drooping. I was too worn out to wrest myself free and stumble down the labyrinth of dark hallways to my bedroom. Will's shoulder was warm and solid under my cheek, his hold on me firm. His body was still, but I could tell he was awake. For a while, I listened to our quiet breathing.

"You were bullshitting me, right?" My voice came out a whisper in the soft darkness. "About your dad."

"Bullshitting," Will repeated drowsily. "I wish I was."

His voice was sleepy, but the dim light showed that his eyes were open: pale, rimmed with dark lashes, close to mine. His mouth was soft and relaxed. Some hair had fallen over his face. My hand itched, not to smack away a smug grin now, but to stroke that hair off his forehead and feel his cheek under my palm. I clenched my fingers tightly instead.

"I don't want—"

"He won't touch you," Will mumbled into my hair. "If you don't want him to."

Not like you, I thought. But I couldn't say it. My tongue still tasted the musk of heavy male flesh, the warmth of Will's cream. My palm felt the eager betrayal of sliding up a firm thigh to cradle silken balls. My whole body remembered the rush of pleasure when he'd groaned with pure need and flooded my mouth.

"Remember when you said..." I began. "'Don't you think it's funny how much our parents hate each other,' the last time you were at my house."

"Um." Will's body felt more alert.

I pushed on. "I always thought you meant that— my parents hated your parents, and the other way around. But that's not all you meant, was it? You meant, your mom and dad hate each other. My mom and dad hate each other." Each word hurt. "I didn't see it, but you did."

Silence. "Yeah," Will said finally. His voice was quiet. "Sorry."

"And it's true." I stared across the room at the the globe, my cheek on Will's naked shoulder.

"Go to sleep, Andie." His hand patted my back awkwardly. "There's nothing to do about it."

"No. I guess there really isn't."

But I was awake now. Tree forms moved across the shutters, reaching branches out in the night. Soft sheets wrapped around us, but the fabric was getting warm: Will gave off a lot of body heat. His chest rose and fell under mine, reminding me with every breath of my naked body pressed close to my cousin's. I twitched, then shifted to get rid of a crick in my neck, then tried to stretch my legs, which were completely intertwined with his. His thigh wedged firmly between mine, parting soft skin and holding me still.

"Stop moving," he whispered to the top of my head.

"I move around a lot in bed," I murmured. "That's how it is."

"Just go to sleep," he whispered back.

"Can't sleep."

A pause. Then fingers worked through my damp hair, unknotting the loosened bun. A slow hand smoothed the thick waves over my neck and down my back. I tensed, then let my body sag against Will's, naked skin sliding against his. My head relaxed against his chest.

"If this doesn't work," he said in a low voice, "there are a lot of things in this house you can take to make you sleep."

I shook my head, eyelids closing again. "Don't want them." As Will rubbed my head, I drifted into darkness.

Sometime during the night, I stirred. Why were heavy limbs wrapped around me? And my skin against sheets — naked? I thrashed against the male body close to mine and heard a sleepy chuckle. A hand closed over mine, wrapping my fingers around something hard and soft, velvety and inviting.

"Will?" I mumbled.

"Stroke me, baby." His breath was warm in my ear.

Still groggy, I let him move my hand over the warm rod, squeezing it involuntarily. His cock. I was holding his cock.

"Will, no," I breathed, coming more awake. Wetness gathered between my legs. "Let's just— lie here, okay? We can talk more. It's nice to lie here."

"Mm-hm, it is." His fingers tightened on mine, moving my hand on the thick rod with sure, sensual strokes. "Uhh. Uh-huh. Squeeze it just like that, sweet girl."

I tried to pull my hand free, but Will held it firmly in place. His hot skin, smooth against my palm, sent shivers through my body. When the hard little buds of my nipples brushed his chest, I moaned and buried my face in his shoulder.

"Hmmm." A large hand cupped my ass, pulling me close against my cousin's firm body and trapping his cock between us. Fingers slid into my crevice, exploring. "Wet, so very wet."

"Will—"

I moaned when he pinched my clit. I was squeezing his cock with both hands now, flushed and aroused by the feel of his flesh, sliding one hand down of its own accord to fondle his balls. I needed to feel them in my hand.

"Uh," he groaned, thrusting faster into my palms. "Fuck."

Warm liquid flooded my belly. My thighs clenched. More spurts dripped down into the soft nest of curls between my legs. Will kept his hand on mine, pumping droplets of cum onto my skin while I writhed shamefully on the fingers that probed my melting entrance. Finally, he released me.

"So good, Andie," he murmured. I moaned when his hand left my wet folds. "Go to sleep, baby girl."

I clutched his hand in protest, ready to pull it back, then pushed it away, shocked. Had I really tried to guide his hand between my legs? Had I really wanted to talk?

Will laughed softly and rolled over. Soon, he was breathing lightly.

Now was my chance to slip out of my cousin's bed. I could tiptoe naked back to my bedroom with his cream wet on my stomach and my crotch throbbing with painful excitement. My nipples ached. I pinched one sleepily. Turning my head, I moaned into the pillow. I couldn't help rubbing my soaked thighs together. When I moved, Will's arm came up to rest on my back, a solid weight that finally pulled me into sleep.

*******

Warmth, wet warmth and teasing pressure between my legs brought me out of sleep. Soft morning light filtered through white shutters, outlining silver-framed photos on a dresser, an old globe and a stack of books on a wooden desk. Where—

Will's room. My thighs were spread wide, held open by heavy male hands. Something was — licking over my folds. I blinked awake, struggling fruitlessly against the strong hold.

Smooth brown hair tickled my thighs and stomach. My cousin's head was nestled between my legs. His lips and tongue moved casually but firmly over my clit, my swollen lips, my aching entrance, and back to my clit again, swirling over the little nub until it throbbed with need.

"Will—" I gasped.

Green eyes flicked up to meet mine. A pink tongue ran one long lick all the way up my cleft.

"Morning," he murmured, stopping long enough to give me a white grin. His full lips were shiny with my juices. "Look at you. All wet and dripping for me."

"Will, I need to get to work." I clutched at his hair, trying to pull him away. I felt so open, so exposed to his gaze. His fingers tugged at my folds, parting them even more. "I'm going to be late."

"Poor baby. You did move around a lot during the night." He slurped at my entrance, pushing his tongue over and over against the soft flesh, and I moaned. "You taste so sweet, Andie. I knew you would." His eyes met mine again. "Does this tickle too much?" His voice was low and concerned. That pink tongue flicked my clit, and I moaned. "Or is it better than last time?" A soft stream of air blew over my eager little nub. "With that other guy?" I cried out, my legs trembling.

"Stop." My thighs shuddered against his hands. Will just bent to lick me again. One palm slid inward over my tender skin. Fingers played in my dripping folds. "Wait," I pleaded, hips bucking upwards as my pussy quivered against a sudden intrusion.

"You took two fingers so well yesterday, sweet baby." When I spasmed around the thickness filling me, his face broke into a pleased smile. "Now, let's see..."

Another finger grazed the tight pucker he'd explored in the bath. "No," I groaned.

"Yes. Let me in, Andie." He caressed the resisting entrance, massaging soaked and sensitive skin until I relaxed. Fingers sank into both my openings, deeper, before he began to stroke in and out. A hot tongue bathed my folds, soothing the sting of being stretched around Will's fingers. His touch was so intimate, so wrong.

"Ow," I whimpered. Juices gushed over Will's tongue and fingers. His probing, wiggling touch in my ass set my nerves on fire.

"You love this, little cousin," he murmured, his glazed eyes meeting mine. Deliberately, he licked circles over my clit, never breaking our gaze. I thrashed and moaned. His tongue was hot and soft. "You can't get enough."

"Don't," I begged. My thighs shook. I clenched against a tide of want.

"I'm going to fuck you, Andie. Soon. We both know it." He buried his face between my legs and sucked hard, his fingers stroking, penetrating, taking.

"Will!" I shrieked. "Oh God, Will..."

My wet core clutched his fingers in a long spasm. Oh God, my ass too...I could feel him inside me, everywhere. His tongue didn't stop licking, didn't let up, as my whole body tightened, a rush of warmth bathing my crotch like a pail of warm water had been tipped over me. Will was growling into my pussy, sucking and licking the soaked folds as I came helplessly on his tongue and fingers. His mouth found a sensitive spot, and I cried out, spasming again and kicking my bare feet into his soft downy comforter.

"Oh." My voice was shuddering as he slowed his licks and thrusts. His luxurious sheets were soaked with my juices. I could feel them puddling under my naked cheeks. "Oh God. Will."

He pulled his fingers out of my still-quivering body. Climbing over me, his face glazed with lust, he straddled my chest. His thick sculpted cock pointed at me. "Suck me, Andie," he whispered.

Like it was a dream, I wrapped my fingers around his pulsing shaft and took his cock in my mouth. The hard flesh was satin on my tongue. I lapped up the warm liquid that oozed from his silky head, licking more eagerly as his breathing got faster, sucking his crown, caressing his sac with soft fingers, secret excitement clutching my body, until he grunted loudly and pulled out from between my lips. Gripping his shaft, he aimed at my breasts, pumping hard and fast.

Spatters of cream painted the soft curves, coating my puffy pink nipples. I moaned softly at the feeling of warm cum dripping down my sensitive skin.

"Fuck, yes," Will groaned, staring at each spurt with hooded green eyes as it slicked my chest.

Finally, his hand slowed and his breathing did, too. I lay sprawled beneath him, stunned, my pussy still throbbing. Down the hall, far away, a door opened and closed. Muffled voices floated through the air.

"Stay there," Will said softly, getting off the bed. "Don't move. My parents are home."

"And you said they wouldn't care what you did to me," I murmured. "Were you lying?"

"No." Will looked back from the doorway, pulling on clean boxers. "They wouldn't care. But you'd care if they, and all the staff, saw you naked and dripping with my cum." He gave me a dazzling grin and left the room. I closed my eyes, wondering if this was real.

I could leave now. This room, this house. Nothing was stopping me from rolling off this gigantic snowy-sheeted bed, pulling on Will's preppiest clothes over the mingled juices on my body, and glaring at my aunt and uncle when they looked at me sideways in the hall. I could pack my bag in minutes, cross the landscaped grounds, run to the train station, and crash on my friends' busted couch in the city. I could show up at my dad's new apartment that I'd never seen. I could move back in with my mom to the house I'd always known, the house which was missing half the family pictures now.

But I didn't fit in the places I'd counted on, and home was nowhere.

I stayed on the bed.

A minute later, the door opened and closed. Will knelt over me, the firm mattress sinking slightly. A warm, wet cloth rubbed circles over my naked breasts and belly, wiping me clean. It felt good. So good. I couldn't deny it. Will had just the right touch — not too hard, not so light that it tickled. And he knew it, a bright smile lighting up his face when I tried not to arch my back for more.

Fingers suddenly pinched my nipple, rolling it. I gasped and shook my head, but hands began to move over my damp skin. When I wriggled, Will settled onto me with his muscled weight, one hand pushing inexorably between my legs.

"No," I moaned. "No, Will, no... Not again... I have to get to work..."

"Yes," he murmured. "I want to."

"I'm sore." I squirmed under his heavy touch.

"Mmm." He kissed me softly. "So hot and wet and sore just from taking my fingers."

"Please," I gasped. He was right. I was so hot. I was so wet.

"Like this, baby girl?" he murmured between kisses. Easing his fingers out of my creamy heat, he caressed my clit in slow circles. "You want me to make you come like this instead, Andie?"

"No, I don't— Will, don't—uh..." I whimpered. My legs closed around his wrist. I clutched his sculpted shoulders. Will just kept rubbing and rubbing until I couldn't hold back any longer. My soaked lips pushed against his palm as I shuddered through hard spasms of pleasure. His tongue was so invasive between my lips.

"Slut," he murmured into my mouth, squeezing my breast in one large hand. Sure fingers forced more contractions from my crotch. "You love this, you love every minute of it, sexy little cousin."

I could only gasp, opening my mouth to his slow kisses, as I shook under his touch.

When he let me up after one last kiss, he went to his enormous closet and opened the doors.

"I'm not a slut." I stared at the smooth lines of his back, narrowing down to the waistband of his boxers. "You know that."

"Between the two of us? I think you are." Will took out a thick robe. "Only because you get so wet every time I call you that."

My cheeks were stained with red. "I'm going to be late," I muttered, unkinking my muscles as I climbed off the wide bed.

Will draped his robe around my shoulders. "If you hurry, I bet you'll still be on time to work. Almost." He flashed me a grin. "I know you're trying to save up. Better run, Andie."

"Bastard," I snapped. Knotting the sash of the robe, I slammed the door on my way out. I hoped the whole house felt it.

*******

I didn't see Will at all the next week. I stayed out as much as possible, and when I was home, he wasn't. I didn't ask my aunt or uncle about his whereabouts. Maybe he'd flown back to the Bahamas, or gone to frolic in Ibiza, or drowned in the Bermuda Triangle.

His robe hung in my room. I wasn't inclined to return it. One night, after talking on the phone to my parents — separately — I couldn't sleep. Everyone had been very busy reassuring everyone else that we were all doing fine. Pulling my nightshirt off, I wrapped myself in the thick robe, much too big for me, the velvety blue terrycloth soft, rough and scented on my bare skin. I didn't hold back the tears that trickled onto my pillow, or the hot juices that soaked the sash between my thighs, before I drifted off to sleep.

Mid-week after work, in a little club with no cover, I perched on a wooden chair with Emily, the friend who'd set me up with her friend's friend.

"Ladies. Can I get you another drink?" The waitress raised her voice over the music, smiling at us significantly.

I shook my head.

"We're sharing a chair, so we're sharing a drink," Emily chirped, holding up our cosmo.

The waitress wrinkled her nose in an Isn't that cute but not really expression, and left.

"I googled your rich relatives." Meg, on her own chair with a drink to herself, poked me. "And by rich, I mean moneyed as fuck," she added to Emily. I'd told them the basics, nothing more. "Your cousin's dreamy."

"He's insane." I shifted on the chair, bumping Emily, who laughed.

"Even better. Rich, handsome, and twisted — now that's hot."

"My whole family's insane," I muttered.

"Oh, I know," Emily said. "I'm the only normal person in my family too. It's a burden, right?"

My phone buzzed. Andrea. My aunt's number. I'd like you to accompany me to a luncheon on Saturday. We haven't had nearly enough time together. Dress nicely.

I held up the phone. Meg shook her head. "Who texts the word 'luncheon?'"

*******

Saturday, I stood next to Aunt Rose on the wide front porch, waiting for the car. The sun shone brilliantly. The leaves on the solid old trees whispered secrets. Her floral perfume wafted toward me as she turned abruptly and reached into her leather handbag.

"Here." She pressed a stack of folded bills into my hand and closed my fingers around them with a little pat. "Will told me we should be giving you an allowance."

Irritation surged through my body. "Really, it's fine, Aunt Rose. It's very kind of you, but I told him it wasn't necessary."

"Well, he clearly thought it was, so there we are. The car's ready."

"Aunt Rose." I toyed with the zipper on my handbag, the bills soft and heavy in my palm. "Why'd you and Uncle Richard invite me here this summer?"

"It seemed like you could use a little care at this point in your life, Andrea." Aunt Rose pursed her lips, pausing on the steps. "Care that your parents are not equipped to give you." I can take care of myself, I muttered in my head. "And it's nice for Will to have his cousin around."

"Right, because he's home so frequently," I couldn't help saying, and why did I give a damn?

"As are you." My aunt arched one delicate eyebrow. "I'd thought you might be out together. I'm sure Will would be happy to arrange for some cousin time. In fact, he was the one who suggested we bring you here this summer." She smiled at me blandly. "You know we can't deny that boy anything."

A chill clenched my stomach. She knows.

I nodded and followed her down the broad steps to the car.

*******

Lunch was endless. An endless parade of conversation about everyone's children, but mostly about Will, because my aunt could dominate any discussion. He was the most talented, the most charming, the most handsome and intelligent boy who had ever walked the earth.

I sipped my coke and chased ice with my straw, happy to be ignored after the initial pleasantries from the other women. Oh, YOU'RE Rose's niece...we've heard about you...we can see the family resemblance, while their eyes took in my black knit dress and scuffed ballet flats. The shoes were my favorite. I'd wear them until the soles fell off.

Was there a family resemblance? I'd never looked past Rose's perfect makeup, shaped and highlighted hair, and smoothed-out skin. But I saw it now, as the sunlight hit her face from the side in the elegant restaurant. The little nose, the petite frame, the faint smattering of freckles under her powder. The large, teardrop-shaped eyes. Will's eyes were the same shape. A hard curl of uncomfortable excitement wound through my body. I'd seen one picture of my mother and Rose together when they were young, in their late teens or early twenties, and Rose's long, wavy hair had the same burnished glow as mine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds