Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 06

Consciously, Aayahmah raised her left hand towards my face and I immediately sucked on her fingers to stifle any audible sounds. Then she took my throbbing rod into her mouth and sucked the remaining cum direct out of the source, sending me to the heavens of pleasure. I thrust in and out of her oral hole furiously, depositing my last streams of cum down her throat, as powerful sensations vibrated through my whole body.

"Mmmmm.... yessss" a guttural sound escaped my throat, while her loving mouth and tongue sucked and cleaned my meaty length, generating rays of pleasure through my rod to every part of my body – an incredible warm feeling of release. I stroked her hair lovingly as she finished me off.

"What was it that you were trying to tell me earlier, Rani?" I heard Dad ask Mom, as Aayahmah gently removed her lips off my semi-hard cock and planted a kiss on my cockhead.

"Mohan and Sundari - there's something going on between those two, Athan. I'm pretty sure" replied Mom.

Aayahmah and I froze instantly – our hearts missed a beat each and our aroused sexual state vanished into thin air. I pulled up my shorts over my fast-shrinking, wet and sticky cock and prompted her to stand up, looking anxiously at her.

"We are in trouble" she whispered to me, her eyes worried, unsure of what was to come.

"Don't worry" I whispered to her and hugged her to my naked chest for a few seconds.

"There's a beautiful sparkle in Sundari's eyes when she talks of him – a sign of love and satisfaction" we heard Mom continue.

I moved Aayahmah's body away from me and once again, glued my eye to the peephole. Dad was sat down on the bed, his back against the opposite wall and his legs stretched out on the mattress, to hang over the bed. Mom rested her head on his thigh, stretched out at right angles to him. She looked up to him while he stroked her hair - a temporary timeout for the loving pair. Aayahmah stood behind me, apprehensive, and we listened nervously to their conversation.

"But those two have always been close. Sundari loves him like her own son" replied Dad, his fingers sliding gently over Mom's silky black hair.

"But I noticed something different in her today. This afternoon when she told me about his oil bath and that his cock looked big, there was a hidden smile on her lips and a warm glow on her face. Only a woman who has loved a cock could express that glow" explained Mom.

Dad listened in interest. Aayahmah looked at me, a concerned look on her face, her eyes asking questions. I caressed her fingers gently; trying to assure her that things would be alright.

"And you know what Athan, I think he has inherited your magnificent cock" said Mom, turning her head and resting it on Dad's knee, facing him. Her hand sought Dad's cock and she gently grazed it with the tips of her fingers.

"Well I sure hope so. He's my waris and I would be very proud if he has my cock – like father, like son" answered Dad with a cheeky tone and smile (waris = heir, in Tamil and in Malay).

"That's what made me so horny today – thinking of our son making love to Sundari, with his father's cock" responded Mom, her fingers now slowly stroking Dad's meat.

"What?" asked Dad, a little surprised, but enjoying the manipulation of Mom's fingers.

"I don't know if it is really happening but if it is, I will be happy for Sundari. She is still young enough to enjoy the joys and pleasures of the body. And, you were not interested in her despite my encouragement all these years" said Mom.

Aayahmah rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand, a little calmed to hear Mom's soothing words.

"And I will be happy for Mohan too. Imagine our little boy being loved by a mature and sexually attractive woman like Sundari. I hope it is true. She will teach him well" continued Mom, her fingers pulling on Dad's pubic hair.

"It was my childhood dream too you know; to be seduced and made love to by an older woman. It was my masturbation fantasy. Mine remained a fantasy however. Looks like my son has gone one better" said Dad, with a big smile, his prick stirring back to life excitedly.

"Yeah right! You had fantasies about your aunty and then your mother. And you peeped on your parents at every opportunity, you pervert" teased Mom, pinching his now inflating cock.

"Interesting conversation" I thought, a smile forming on my lips - I was glad that I had stayed to watch them. They were so open with each other - no secrets, nothing to hide. Aayahmah decided to be a voyeur again and we watched in amazement, curious to hear more. Our immediate worries subsided.

"You are no better, darling. Weren't you fascinated with your Dad's prick and didn't you peep on your parents too making love, to learn from them? And, you also peeped on your big brother and his wife, you naughty girl" said Dad, his cock now throbbing, bloated to its usual mammoth proportions.

"Yes and that's why you have a fully satisfied cock, my dear. I learnt well from watching them. God bless them" said Mom, moving her face closer to Dad and planting a kiss on his tummy.

"Yes, God bless them. And my parents too – if not for watching them, I would have had trouble satisfying your insatiable pussy" responded Dad, his left hand cupping Mom's breast.

"I don't know if our daughters have ever seen us making love, but I suspect they have done so at one time or another" pondered Mom, guiding Dad's hand to her other breast.

.

"And what about our little boy?" queried Dad, pulling on Mom's hardening nipples.

"I doubt so but I have caught him a few times over these past few days ogling at Sundari and me. Right age for his hormones to be on hyper-drive" exclaimed Mom, stroking Dad's outstanding manhood.

"Really? What took him so long to notice this sexy goddess?" teased Dad, squeezing her breast with one hand and grazing the other hand over the wet jungle of hair between her legs.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing – puzzled, but at the same time I couldn't hide the smile on my face hearing my parents' banter. If they only knew that they were being watched at that very instant.

"I don't know, Athan. Something has changed in him. Maybe he is growing up after all" replied Mom, spreading her legs to give access to Dad's probing fingers.

"God, all this talk about Mohan is getting me horny again and I see your cock is ready too" said Mom, smiling and stroking the throbbing flesh sticking up from Dad's groin.

She slid her head forward on Dad's thigh and licked his king-sized lollipop, like a little girl licking an ice cream, while he touched her furry oasis.

"Mmmmmm.... yes, baby...Appa is also horny.... lick Appa's ice cream, Rani" moaned Dad, holding her head and stroking her hair (Appa = Dad, in Tamil).

Mom smiled at him when she heard that and said "I love your fat cock Appa."

She then used her hand to guide his fingers into her pussy and cooed "Baby, put your fingers into Amma's horny cunt. Fuck Amma's pussy with your fingers, Ravi" before engulfing his mighty manhood with her eager mouth (Amma = Mom, in Tamil).

"Mmmmm.... yesssss.... .I love your hairy cunt, Amma" groaned Dad, as Mom sucked eagerly on his rod.

I watched them, stunned with their words and Aayahmah looked at me, puzzled with what was taking place on the other side of the wall. I soon realized what that was all about - I had read about it. They were fantasizing and role-playing – Dad imagined that Mom was his mother and Mom was treating my Dad like her own Dad; probably reliving their childhood fantasies about their own parents.

I looked on, enthralled with this new knowledge about my parents. An excited shiver ran down my spine at the raw incestuous fantasy being exhibited by my parents and Aayahmah's fingers dug into my hands as she too experienced a hypnotizing sexual energy radiating from my parents. My cock was by now hard again and I wondered how long we could hold on, watching my parents, without having to satisfy our own needs.

We held hands and kept our eyes glued to the holes, watching Dad slide his glorious shaft in and out of Mom's gluttonous mouth while he finger-fucked her insatiable hole in a steady rhythm. They looked so beautiful together – like Yin and Yang, so at balance with one another.

Mom reluctantly removed her mouth off Dad's mammoth prick and whimpered "I need you inside my pussy, Appa.... please," sitting up to kiss his chest. Dad's fingers were still busy stroking her cunt, as Mom stood up.

Then pulling Dad to the edge of the bed; he sitting upright on the bed, his feet firmly on the ground, she held his vertical rod, then swung around with her back to him and sat on his shaft, burying his giant manhood deep inside her pussy in a single plunge.

"Appaaaa.... .yessssss...yesssss.... .your big fat cock is deep inside me. Fuck me Appa" cried Mom, as Dad hugged her, his arms encircling her body from behind.

Aayahmah's body trembled in sexual excitement as Mom impaled herself on Dad's mighty lingam while my raging cock twitched repeatedly inside my shorts but we never took our eyes off the action taking place. We were fascinated by the sight of Mom riding that massive chunk of meat, her hands pivoted on Dad's knees for support, moaning and squealing.

She literally bounced up and down on his erect phallus, shaking her head and her beautiful long hair, as if in a trance, her boobs heaving and turning in free flow. Dad's hands held her waist and he helped her with her movements, lifting her up and pressing her down hard again, drilling his giant manhood up into her tight orifice. God, my parents - they were sexually insatiable and truly majestic at that.

"I love your tight, hairy pussy Amma.... my cock feels so good inside you, so fucking tight" cried Dad, overcome by his fantasy.

"Yes, my son.... aaaaahhhh.... fuck your Amma. Your cock is so big, like your Appa's.... mmmmmm.... yessss. Fuck Amma and cum inside me.... .aaaaahhhh. Would you like that son?" responded Mom, bobbing up and down, helping Dad live his fantasy.

My cock throbbed wickedly hearing Mom say that.

"Yes Amma, I want to cum inside your pussy.... .." squealed Dad, sounding like a little boy.

Aayahmah was a little puzzled about the conversation taking place and a couple of times looked at me quizzically. At the same time however, she was mighty turned on - her mouth wide open, her tongue frequently licking her lips and the hunger evident in her eyes.

We watched eagerly as Mom lifted herself off Dad's prick and then turned around to face him and bent down to suck his throbbing lingam once again, before pulling him up to stand. Then turning around with her legs apart, soles firmly glued to the floor, she bent down forwards and anchored her palms on the edge of the bed, her bums pointing invitingly towards Dad, her legs straight. Dad holding his heavenly cock in his fingers went behind her and in one action buried it deep inside her cunt.

"Aaaahhhh.... Athan.... .yesssss.... fuck me hard, darling.... fuck your horny bitch" cried Mom as the full length and girth of Dad's mighty prick sank into her pussy from behind.

Aayahmah gulped her throat in sheer wonder and pressed her right hand hard against her crotch. I squeezed my throbbing meat over my shorts.

"Ohhh...aaahhh...baby.... ..I love you...l love you Rani...my darling" cried Dad, in pure admiration of his goddess, as he pounded away, holding her by the waist, fucking in and out of her incredible pussy.

"Yesssss, Athan.... fuck me.... screw this horny pussy...aaaahhhhh" screamed Mom, her body literally shaking from the sensations she was experiencing.

Aayahmah's body trembled, her breathing rapid, as her own body reacted to what she was witnessing.

Dad started to hammer away like a pile-driver and Mom pushed back hard against him, totally synchronized. Dad's fingers dug hard onto Mom's waist as he shoved repeatedly inside her pleasure-giving tunnel. Mom in turn wiggled and swayed her bottoms, teasing and squeezing her lover with her magnificent cunt.

"Ohhhh.... Athaaaann...Appaaa.... going to cum.... ..going to cum.... .both your fat cocks are making me cum again.... Athaaaaan...Appaaaaa.... yesssss" she screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably, fantasising about her Dad and enjoying her husband simultaneously.

"Yessssss.... ahhhhhh...unnnnnhhhh.... yessssss...cummmmiiiiing" screamed Mom again, her body in spasms as if in a trance, humping back against that mighty tool, her body twisting and turning.

"Ohhhh...yesss.... .Ammmaaaa.... .squeeze me.... .squeeze my boy cock.... make me cum, Rani, my darling.... .my Amma.... " groaned Dad, as he fucked her with gusto, his massive log slicing in and out of her wet hole.

"Cum inside me, Appa; fill my tight cunt with your love. Yesssss...Athan.... fuck me, explode inside me.... ..empty your balls into my hungry cunt.... ohhh...unnhhh.... yesss.... my pussy is so hot tonight.... .fuck me both of you ...fuck me...fuck me.... " squealed Mom, overcome by her mighty explosion.

Aayahmah and I stood there absolutely bewitched, watching this unbelievable union of man and woman – two lovers enjoying and satisfying themselves to the fullest, re-living their childhood fantasies of their parents. We kept throwing glances at each other, overcome by this incredible sight, as Dad finally emptied his load into Mom's womb.

"Raniiii.... Ammmmaaaa.... ..cummmiiinnng...yesssss" screamed Dad, as he forced Mom flat on to the bed and stuck his fat cock deep inside her womb, his massive frame shaking from his mighty ejaculation.

My body trembled at the sight of Dad releasing his load, my teenage cock throbbing and pulsing at random. My fingers pinched hard through my shorts to maintain some control over the raging animal between my legs.

By now, much as we were engrossed with my parents' sexual power play, Aayahmah and I were desperate for our own needs and our fingers searched for each other. Having viewed something special together, we were ready for our own action and prompted each other to move.

"Mmmm.... ahhhhh...unnnhhhhh.... yesssss" we heard my parents' grunts as we slowly stepped out of my sister's room.

Aayahmah waited near the staircase, her face aglow with sexual excitement, while I switched off the TV and then the lights in the hall. There were still some noises coming from my parents' room as I moved away from the hall. We walked down the stairs together, Aayahmah in front of me. I turned to close the door which separates the upstairs from the downstairs area and then quickly caught up behind Aayahmah, resting my hands on her shoulders and guiding her forward.

In the semi-darkness, we headed straight for her room, switching on the room light and closing the door behind us. I hugged her from behind, encircling my arms around her body, holding her tight against me, hearing her moan and feeling the steaming energy in each other's bodies. My face was buried in her lovely silk hair, inhaling her floral fragrance.

My hands roamed wildly over her front and settled on her fabulous milk orbs, lifting them with my palms. She wore no bra and I caressed her fleshy melons over the thin material of her nightgown. I pulled on her hard nipples, erect with excitement.

My throbbing prick was exactly caught in the groove of her ass and I slowly humped her while my fingers groped her bountiful breasts, squeezing and massaging the magnificent beauties. Her hands reached out behind me and pulled me harder against her and rubbed her firm, rounded ass against my hyper-excited prick.

"I want you, my darling Aayahmah" I whispered longingly into her ear and pressed my thick prick harder against her crack.

"I want you too, Chellam.... need your fat young cock deep inside me.... take me, darling...fuck me like how your Dad fucked your Mom tonight...please, fuck me like that, Chellam" she pleaded unashamedly.

She moved forward, away from me and pulled up her nightgown over her head and threw it to the floor. Still in her panties, she shook her beautiful long locks as she got up on the bed, on her hands and knees and swayed her bums left and right, teasing me just Mom like had done to Dad. Her panties were soaked wet – the damp patch evident, revealing her excited womanhood through the thin material.

I kneeled down at the edge of the bed behind her and kissed her bums, burying my nose in her wet crack, inhaling her familiar musky, female scent which I was addicted to. My tongue slipped out and licked her wet panties, tasting her wonderful nectar.

"Mmmm.... .yesssss" she squealed, turning around to look at me. Her fingers pulled her panties to one side, exposing her ass crack and her hairy pussy to me, her pussy lips open and showing pink, like a blooming flower.

"Beautiful...just beautiful.... so wet" I said before burying my face in her crack and licking her hairy slit.

My fingers held her panties to the side, while I slowly lapped at her mature pussy and ass, starting down from her excited clit, up her hairy lips to her beautifully puckered anus – slow, loving wipes of her slit with my tongue. I tickled her lovely sphincter with my tongue tip, enticing a beautiful shake of her magnificent ass.

"Mmmmm.... " she moaned in pure aroused pleasure, enjoying the attention my tongue was giving her. She looked over her shoulder at me again, her loose hair hanging down to the bed, her eyes glazed with love and desire.

"I need your cock inside me now, Chellam. Fuck me, Mohan.... fuck me hard and make me beg for more, darling. Fuck me, please" she pleaded, in desperate need of my cock inside her.

Sensing her urgency as well as mine, I removed my face and pulled the waistline of her panties down over her firm, rounded globes, planting a kiss on each bum as I uncovered them. I pulled the panties down her thighs and cupped her wet, hairy pussy with my right palm, while my left hand caressed and pinched her bum cheeks.

"I love your big kundi, Aayahmah.... so round and beautiful" I said to her, in admiration of her magnificent buttocks, pulling her panties down her legs and off her feet.

She watched me as I lifted her wet panties to my face and inhaled her feminine aroma, my tongue inadvertently sneaking out to taste her juices. I stood up behind her and stepped out of my shorts. My prick stood out firm and straight, looking frighteningly huge, the veins pulsating with high-octane blood. I rubbed the crotch of her panties against my cockhead as she watched.

"Mmmmm.... " I moaned, feeling her wet panties on my rampant hard-on and she swayed her bums in response.

I threw her panties to the floor and moved closer to her. Holding my erect length of muscle, I rapped her sexy ass with my rock-hard meat, enjoying the sensation of the vibrations on her firm, elastic mounds. I then proceeded to rub the length of my cock along her crack, first a few strokes upwards towards her anus and then a few strokes downwards towards her clit, her over-flowing wetness providing ample lubrication. The feeling was simply incredible.

"Please, Chellam.... ...please.... .." she begged, resting her torso on the mattress now and spreading her knees wider, her ass lifted wantonly towards me, her hairy open wetness ready to be ravaged.

I held her bums and rubbed my throbbing prick downwards again along her sopping slit, enjoying the feel of my meat sliding between her hairy lips towards her clit. Her right hand found its way between her legs and her fingers pressed my mushroom head against her excited clit. Her body jerked and a moan escaped her lips. Seconds later, her fingers guided my cockhead to her entrance and she pushed the blood-engorged head inside.

"Aaaaahhhhh.... yesssss.... ..." she hissed, as my cockhead slipped into her fiery hole.

I held my position without any movement for a few seconds, relishing the beautiful sensation of having just my cockhead inside her tight orifice, feeling her muscles squeezing the mushroom head. Her head was resting on a pillow, sideways and she looked at me, her eyes tempting me to fuck her silly. Her big melons were crushed under her against the mattress.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds