Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 06

She rubbed the throbbing head against her hairy wetness, sliding the tip between her luscious cunt lips, her eyes teasing and seducing me, a sensual smile on her lips. I smiled back at this mature female, proud that I was able to pleasure her as she wanted. My hands held her by her waist and let her dictate our union. She teased and prolonged the penetration, rubbing my cockhead against her erect clit.

"Mmmmm.... ..." we moaned together, sharing the pleasure being generated in our bodies.

Slowly, almost millimeter by millimeter, her eyes locked on mine, she let herself sink on my throbbing tower of flesh, her wanton cunt slowly enveloping my meat, like a tight sheath, till my full length was embedded inside her incredible vaginal passage. Her lips opened in a gasp when my cockhead hit the back of her tunnel.

"Aaaaahhhhhh.... .... mmmmmmm.... .yesssss" she grunted in satisfaction, before slowly raising herself slowly up my length, her pussy lips gliding over my blood-filled veins and then sliding down my length again repeatedly, adjusting herself around my drilling member.

She leaned forward and kissed my forehead and then my eyes, followed by my lips. Her angelic eyes seduced me, conveying promises of many, many more pleasures to be shared between us. Then resting her palms on the pillow on either side of my head, her hands stretched straight, she started to buck and hump me.

"Mmmm.... .yesssss.... beautiful Amma. I love you on top, fucking me like this" I moaned in pleasure, as I felt her lively cunt massage my excited teenage prick.

"Yes Chellam. I too enjoy this position. It feels so good to love your cock this way. I can feel every throb and twitch in you" she replied, slowly increasing the tempo of her humps.

I loved the heated wetness of her aroused, mature cunt and closed my eyes partly in pure ecstasy. I just lay there and let her do all the work, just twitching my cock every now and then to stimulate her juicy insides. Every twitch induced a hiss from her lips and a mighty contraction of her pussy muscles, sending a surge of energy through my body. She fucked me like that for some minutes, bucking and riding me, a satisfied look on her face. Her fabulous round melons were heaving and moving obscenely, the dark nipples erect and excited.

She followed my eyes to her boobs and smiled. She bent her elbows and lowered herself towards me, her majestic breasts hovering invitingly in front of my face; the excited nipples asking to be sucked. I lifted my head and buried my face in the valley between her pleasure mounds, enjoying the warm cushion of her flesh on my face as she rubbed her torso on me, without any interruption to her fucking movement.

"Mmmm.... ." I moaned into her boobs and pushed up into her, drilling my cock deeper into her yoni, while my hands held on to her bums and pulled her hard down against me.

"Unnnnhhh.... yessssss...yessss.... fuck me, darling.... fuck your horny Aayahmah" she responded to the unexpected upward push of my fat member.

I sucked on her right breast, stuffing as much of the meat into my mouth as I could, and continued to buck underneath her, quickly finding a steady and synchronised motion with her. I slobbered over her right mound for some seconds before hungrily devouring her left tit into my mouth. My mouth worked tirelessly on her tits, sucking, licking and occasionally biting her flesh.

"Yessss.... ..suck my big breasts Chellam.... .just like you did when you were a little baby" she moaned in pleasure and increased the power of her cunt squeezes.

She teased my face with her beautiful tits, grazing her hard nipples across my lips, from left to right, teasing me like a horny young girl. I played along with her, letting my tongue lick and blow her fat nipples. She trailed her nipples over my nose, eyes, and the across my forehead, before grazing both my cheeks. I raised my bottom off the mattress in response and pushed my pulsating dick deeper into her fiery cavern.

"Unnnnhhhhh.... .yessssss" she cried and raised her torso, sitting upright on my cock again, the soles of her feet now flat on the mattress.

She rode me as if she was riding her horse, jogging at a steady pace, her bums lifting up and back down on my hard saddle. Her breasts were bouncing obscenely - up, down and around. She lifted her rounded melons with both hands and raised them, her fingers barely able to cover the beauties. Her juices were free-flowing, wetting my groin and thighs, as she bounced on me like a bronco-rider, her strong legs and thighs supporting her motion.

I lifted my bums off the mattress, supporting myself on my hands and driving my throbbing rod up into the depths of her horny wet tunnel. Her hands left her breasts and grabbed the underside of my thighs and pulled me harder into her, simultaneously contracting her powerful pussy muscles and squeezing my rampant prick. I suspended my body like that above the mattress and fucked my loving Aayahmah with my teenage strength.

"Oh God.... .yesssss.... so good" we moaned together, enjoying the pleasure sensations running through our flesh, fucking like crazed animals and willing ourselves towards a powerful climax.

After some repeats of that, I rested my buttocks back on the mattress, as she continued to ride me, clutching and squeezing the length of my throbbing teenage meat. I looked at her in admiration of her mature beauty - her eyes were partially closed, glazed with pleasure, and her face was lit up seductively, her gold nose ring shining in the light, giving an altogether goddess's look.

"You are beautiful, Amma" I said to her and twitched my fat prick inside her cunt.

"You make me feel beautiful, darling" she replied and gave my cock a mighty squeeze inside her oasis of love.

She slid her feet back and rested her knees on the mattress again, before bending down to plant a kiss on my lips. I hugged her to me and wormed my tongue into her mouth, willing her to suck on it. She sucked on my tongue hungrily, stretching it into her mouth as far as it would go and then slowly releasing it. She licked my lips and nose and then raised her face above mine, just staring deep into my eyes and blinking her thick eyelashes teasingly.

"I love you" she whispered to my eyes and contracted her vaginal muscles exactly three powerful times around my cock.

She sat upright again on me and then slowly lifted herself off my rod, standing on her knees. My eyes were locked to her beautiful hairy pussy, the succulent lips open and showing pink. She moved backwards on the mattress, walking on her knees, down towards my feet. Then resting her bums on my feet, she bent down and encircled my man-sized cock lovingly with her long fingers before lowering her face to kiss the shining crown.

"And, I love you too" she whispered to my cock, before sitting upright again.

Next she turned her body around, lifting her knees one after another across my legs, till she was sitting on my legs with her back to me. I watched her as she tied her long hair into a bun and then slowly slid her buttocks over my legs towards my thighs. Resting on my thighs, she bent forwards and held my legs, her fingers clasping my muscular limbs. She slid her fingers down my legs towards my feet till her front torso was touching my hairy legs.

I closed my thighs and her hands held my feet together. She rested her head on the seat of my ankles, stretching her body without any effort. I looked down my body. My vertical mast looked threateningly huge, throbbing and pulsing with randy youthful energy. Beyond my joystick, her glorious round bums rested on my thighs, obscenely exposed once again for my viewing pleasure.

Reading my thoughts, Aayahmah raised her behind upwards away from my thighs and towards my tummy, resting on her knees in a crouching position, with her head still seated on my ankles. She wagged her bums and unashamedly showed me her female treasures – her wide open hairy slit, foaming wet and shiny, and her magnificent ass. My hands reached out to stroke her beautiful behind, my fingers caressing her smooth dark skin.

I massaged and then gently parted her ass cheeks which in turn prompted her to spread her knees wider, exposing more of her jewels to my hungry eyes. I touched her exposed ass with my fingers and trailed my fingers down her crack gently towards her gaping wet twat. Her body trembled in pleasure when my forefinger penetrated her hole.

She raised her torso away from my legs and supported herself on her hands. Her right hand trailed under her body and her fingers encircled my e prick, immediately stroking the veined length. Then holding it at the base, she lowered her forested oasis towards the bloated pink knob.

She rubbed her hairy, wet slit against the knob, holding it firmly with her fingers, hissing gently as the hard knob slid between her fluffy wet lips and touched her swollen clit. It sent little shivers down my rod.

Desperate to embed my fully energized prick deep into her pleasure-giving cunt, my fingers cupped her luscious ass and prompted her into position over my big fat cock. Then I covered my fingers over hers at the base of my upright shaft and we held the throbbing rod firmly in place, its pointed head centred on her gaping twat, and slowly we nosed it into her steaming orifice.

"Mmmmmm.... .yessssss.... .." I moaned, feeling the heated wetness of her sexual arousal permeate through my flesh.

She stayed like that for a few seconds, with just my engorged cockhead inside her pussy, enjoying the sensation of her wanton hole being plugged by my fat cock. Turning to look at me and seeing my eyes partly closed in ecstasy; she smiled seductively and pulled my hand away from the base of my cock. Then in one hard but smooth plunging motion, she impaled herself on my steel rod, stretching my foreskin right down to my balls.

"Ammmaaaaaa.... .... .... .aaaaaahhhh" I cried out involuntarily as a pleasure-pain bolt of energy shot through my prick and straight up my spine. The feeling was incredible, so intense.

"Ohhh...Godddd.... .... Mohan.... .... ..Chellam.... ...my baby.... .... .Goddd...aaaahhhhh" she moaned out load, as the full thick length of my teenage meat slid up into her slippery passage and hit the back of her womb, filling her up completely.

Again, she stayed like that for some long seconds, sitting on me with her knees folded on either side of my body, enjoying the tight fit of our union, impaled on my throbbing dick, her outer body motionless. Her magnificent yoni however, wonderfully aroused and alive, rippled around my cock, caressing the blood-filled rod. The sensations were truly exquisite.

Slowly she began her ride, galloping up and down on my elongated meat with horny enthusiasm. She was very aroused, evident from the honey oozing out of her pussy and her moans of pleasure. She encouraged our mating, pressing her muscular thighs against my body in tune with her galloping, urging me on. Her ultra-active pussy clenched my shaft like a moist velvet glove, squeezing and milking it at random. Prompting me to spread my thighs, her right hand then cupped and gently caressed my balls, as she rode my cock.

I began to lunge and thrust up into her seemingly insatiable cunt, over and over, in a steady rhythm, inciting screams of joy from her. Viewing her from behind, watching her sexy bums bouncing as they moved up and down excited me and my hands reached out to touch and caress the flesh cushions. She raised her left hand to her bosom and caressed those mounds, not losing her galloping momentum.

"Yes, Chellam.... yes, yes, yes.... ..fuck me.... fuck my horny pussy. Unnnhhhh.... yesss" she screamed with joy, riding me in total abandon, her breathing noticeably ragged.

Holding her by her waist, I increased the tempo of my thrusts, faster and harder, not worried about spilling my boy-seed, wanting to give her maximum fucking satisfaction. She responded with powerful squeezes, clamping her pussy muscles tight around my cock, enticing it to twitch and throb intuitively. Her magnificent bottom moved up and down, the soft smooth flesh of her ass cheeks rippling in waves. I was obsessed with her bums.

Without disengaging, Aayahmah adjusted herself into a sitting position, unfolding her knees away from the mattress and stretching her feet down the length of the bed. Anchoring her heels into the mattress, she leaned backwards towards my chest and rested her palm on the mattress, on either side of me. Then she began to really ride me - she fucked me with such youthful energy, belying her mature 50 years, sliding her irresistibly enticing cunt up and down on my throbbing pecker; and all the while contracting her powerful vaginal muscles in a beautiful pattern.

"Unnhh...unnhh...unnhh.... .so good baby.... .I love your fat cock...so fucking good.... ..fuck me...fuck me...fuck me.... yessss" she groaned in sheer animal pleasure, as her juices flowed out of her holy oasis, wetting my groin.

"Yes, my darling Amma.... ..feels so good inside you. Your pussy is incredible.... I love your pussy. uuunnnhhh.... yessss" I moaned in response, lunging hard and deep into her velvet glove yet again, as another power squeeze enveloped my cock.

"Unnnhhh.... unnnhhh.... unnnhhh.... yesss.... harder darling.... harder.... fuck me fast and hard, Chellam.... .make me scream.... tear my pussy.... . yessss.... mmmm.... yessss.... going to cum.... going to cum.... ." she screamed in pleasure, raising her torso to sit upright again, with her soles flat on the mattress.

I did as she asked. Tightening my grip on her waist, my fingers digging into her flesh, I plunged mercilessly into her wanton hole, again and again, lifting my bums of the mattress and forcing my ramrod deep up into her all-engulfing tunnel. The obscene smacking of my flesh against hers and the wet squishy noises as my cock drilled in and out of her spurred me on. Her body trembled in spasms each time I drilled her womb and her contractions were becoming rapid, as were her moans and grunts.

"Oh God.... oh God...oh God.... .yesssss.... ...yessss.... .yessss.... " she screamed, raising and lowering herself on my rampant boy cock, fast and hard, literally bouncing on the meaty length, sweat covering her body .

"Ammma.... .Ammma.... .fuck me, ma.... fuck me, ma...pleassssee" I begged her, driving my rampant prick, deep up into her insatiable hole, in quick-fire repetitions, overcome by the exquisite sensations all over my body.

"Unnhhhh...unnhhhh.... unnhhhh..." we moaned in unison, accompanied by the creaking of the bed.

We were literally grunting like animals as we urged each other on, faster and harder, racing towards a powerful finale, needing to release our boiling sexual energy. Her body was now trembling and the sight of this magnificent female body, in a sexual trance, sliding up and down on my monster cock was too much for my teenage senses and I felt the energy rising deep inside my balls.

At that precise moment, I felt her body stiffen and her pussy clamp down tight around my cock, crushing it. She sat frozen and still, impaled on my vertical mast but her body shuddered and convulsed involuntarily as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body.

"GODDDD.... .... .Mohaaaaaannn.... YESSSSSSSSSS.... .fuck meeeeeeeeeee.... nowwww" she shrieked in a high pitched voice, her body shaking in tremors, her pussy convulsing out of control.

I felt the power of her explosion and thrust my rod deeper into her womb, lifting my bums off the mattress, elevating her. She screamed, leaning forward to rest her hands on my knees, letting her floodgates open.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... .Mohannnnnnnnnnnnnn.... .... .... ..fuck meeeee. Yesss.... .yesss...yesss. Ahhhhhhhhhh.... ." she cried, as streams of her divine nectar bathed my throbbing meat and leaked out of her palpitating womanhood, soaking my groins and balls.

Like a man possessed, I drilled my near-exploding prick repeatedly up into her erupting furnace, in out in out, in a merciless onslaught of her womanly depths. Her still-trembling yoni sensed my urgency and crushed my raging hardness at random will, like a vacuum suction, urging me to release my youthful energy.

And release I did. With all the strength my body could muster, I thrust hard upwards, burying my entire length into her womb – I felt her body shudder as my cockhead hit the back of her womb.

She screamed, releasing another stream of her overflowing juices. "Godddddd.... .Chellam. I love your fat cock...so good...so.good...so good.... aaaaahhhh.... .aaaahhhh.... ..yessssssss. Cumminnnnngggggg.... againnn. Ahhhhhhhh...yessssssssss."

That, her second powerful orgasm, blew my mind. My teenage meat just expanded in all directions and burst, spraying her insides with high octane boy cum.

"Ammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... .... .... .... .... .yessssssssssssssssss...unnnh...unnnhh.... unnnhhh.... yessssssssss.... aaahhhhhhhh" I hollered, as a powerful explosion swept my senses.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh.... ..ammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ...fuck meeeee.... yesssssssssssss...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed, as seemingly gallons of boy-cum ejected out of my dick in what felt like a continuous stream.

The sensations that went through my body at that time were unlike anything I had ever felt before. My whole body was shaking as if in a seizure and I rested my bums back on the mattress. Aayahmah too was feeling it and she bent backwards and rested her torso on top of mine. Her body was trembling as if synchronized with mine. Deep inside her, our heavenly union was still in progress – her cunt milking the last drops out of my body, my cock still twitching wickedly inside her.

I encircled my arms around her, just enjoying the "out of this world" release and she placed her hands on top of mine. I kept thrusting up into her, slowly, not wanting our union to end. We dozed off like that for a few minutes till I felt my cock slip out of her hairy orifice and our combined goo sliding down over my now soft length and down my balls.

She moved off my body to my left side and turned around. She kissed me on my lips and then lay on my chest. Her hand stroked my torso while I stroked her head.

"Awesome Amma, that was the best. I saw fireworks" I said to my lover.

She pulled my right nipple and said "You were awesome, Chellam. Your cock, your teenage energy and strength, you made it special, Mohan. I never came like that.... never ever. It was as if my release would never end.... .beautiful. And, you darling.... you filled me up to the brim."

"Mmm.... yesss.... I didn't think I had any juice left but as usual, my Aayahmah made me release everything" I replied.

She raised her head up and kissed me again.

"Thank you" her eyes told me with sheer honesty and joy.

"Thank you, Amma. You taught me everything" my eyes replied.

She smiled and then slid her head down my body. Holding my limp and sticky cock, she kissed the cockhead and then proceeded to clean it with her tongue, whispering a hundred "I love you's" to my flaccid meat.

I raised my torso to sit up on the bed while she finished cleaning me up. She sat on her knees and smiled at me.

"I don't know where this is leading us to but I sense something more to come" she said.

"Me too, Amma. But I am not worried – I have you with me. Let's get some sleep" I replied.

She kissed me and then stepped out off bed. Just then I thought I heard the closing of a door in the near distance – a very faint sound. Aayahmah did not seem to hear it. Standing upright, she picked up her nightgown from the floor and headed towards the door. As Aayahmah stepped out of the room, I wore my shorts and quickly went to the stairs. The door seemed closed but my intuition told me otherwise.

Not wanting to alarm Aayahmah, I waited in my bedroom, behind closed doors, until she was finished in the bathroom and was back in her room. I went to the bathroom after her and washed myself. After wiping myself dry, I pulled up my shorts and then checked on Ayahamah - her lights were already off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds