Way to Go, College Boy

I laughed and handed her the remote. "Here," I said. "I haven't found anything I want to watch."

Part of my problem had been that our cable network back at the house had different channels for everything and I just didn't know where to look. She immediately found a science show that captured my attention.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," I replied. "This looks really interesting."

She set the remote on the coffee table and looked over her shoulder into the kitchen before reaching into my lap and giving my dick a soft squeeze.

"Speaking of interesting," she murmured, "how are you holding up down here? Your mother and I did a real number on you earlier."

"It took Patricia a while to get me hard in the shower a few minutes ago," I murmured in response. "It's a good thing we won't be having sex tonight, I think."

"Your mom said she's staying the night," she said. "You really think you won't be having sex?" She felt my cock lurch in her hand and grinned. "You'll be ready."

* * *

The dinner was delicious and we really enjoyed the food and the company. Patricia and Joanne quickly warmed up to each other.

"Doctor Caruthers, I had been meaning to ask—" Patricia started.

"Please, we're not in class. Call me Joanne," the good doctor insisted, reaching over to squeeze Patricia's hand.

"Really?" Patricia asked. When she got an insistent nod, she said, "Alright, Joanne, I was thinking..."

Mom was beaming at them for most of the meal. Then something suddenly bothered her and she started to get up and excuse herself. Something had reminded her of Dad, and it had overwhelmed her. Joanne assured her that it was alright to tell us, and Patricia and I nodded in agreement. Mom cried as she explained what it was, and Patricia was there to give her a big hug before I could get out of my seat.

Joanne was apologetic when she got up to leave. "This was just an amazing meal, and I am so happy you invited me," she said. "I have a graduate course to teach at eight o'clock, so I have to get going." She gave my mom a big hug, and then me, and then she surprised Patricia with a big hug. "It was so nice to finally get to really meet you, dear," she said.

After she had gone, Mom asked, "Who's up for dessert?"

"Not right now," I replied, rubbing my full belly. "I'm stuffed."

"Me too, actually," Patricia replied. "Maybe we should have dessert later?"

"That sounds good," Mom replied.

We went into the living room to watch television, and Patricia sat in my lap while my mom sat next to me on the loveseat. Patricia started squirming uncomfortably after a few minutes. Mom stood up.

"We should switch, dear," she said.

Patricia looked at me and I nodded. "Thanks," she breathed as she slid over onto the soft cushion.

"No, thank you!" my mother chuckled as she slid into my lap.

She wiggled her butt in my lap and I gasped, "Mom!" and blushed. Patricia busted up laughing. We watched television for two hours and then the three of us split a dessert. We had a big slice of cake with a scoop of rich ice cream, and the three of us took turns taking bites until it was gone.

Mom broke down again. She sobbed and told us how she and my dad used to share dessert all the time. Patricia held her and I wrapped my arms around both of them. After the dark mood had passed, my mom kissed Patricia and then me as we held each other in the kitchen. "Thank you. Thank you," she whispered.

Shortly after that, Mom excused herself. She used the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she came out of the bathroom, she said, "I'm done if one of you needs to use it," and then went into her bedroom.

Patricia gasped when she saw my mother emerge from her bedroom wearing another of her short, lacy nighties. She quickly recovered and said, "You look amazing, Kathleen."

"Thanks," Mom replied. She came over to the loveseat and gave each of us a hug from behind and a kiss on top of our heads. "I'm off to bed," she said. "You two have a great night."

As soon as her bedroom door closed, Patricia turned to me. "Oh my God," she breathed. "Your mom looked so hot in that."

"Come on, Patricia," I protested weakly. "That's my mom you're talking about. I can't be thinking 'Damn, my mom's hot!' That's just so wrong."

"Yeah, I guess so," she groaned, reaching into my lap and giving my cock a squeeze. "I don't know why, but it turns me on to think about it."

"Maybe it's because you think she's hot," I said, grinning at her. "You picture my mother getting all worked up, and then you two are kissing..."

She snorted at that. "In your dreams," she said. "I'm not into girls, Paul. I just get turned on thinking about this dick...what?"

Something about hearing her say "I'm not into girls" had sparked a dark thought in my head. Why would my dad suddenly leave such an obviously sexy and skilled woman? Not for another woman, no matter how young or pretty.

"Oh my God," I breathed, standing up as that thought wound to its obvious conclusion. "Oh my God!"

"What?" Patricia repeated.

I looked at her. "I love you so much," I breathed. "Come on, we need to talk to Mom."

* * *

It only took the private investigator we hired three days to find my dad and his new lover. Less than a week later we got some stunning glossy photographs of my dad on his knees, sucking this stranger's big dick and taking it in his ass.

"Well, that certainly explains it," Joanne said calmly. Her voice snapped me and my mom out of the wide-eyed trance we had been under. She looked at my mother and asked, "Kathleen, don't you feel better, now that you know?"

Mom shook her head, but then she stopped and thought it over. Joanne reached over and squeezed her hand reassuringly once again.

"Don't you see, Kathleen?" she said. "There was nothing you did wrong. You were everything he could want in a woman. He just didn't want a woman."

Mom nodded, but she still wasn't happy. I can't say I was thrilled at this development. Joanne looked back and forth between us and blew out a frustrated breath.

"You're still not getting it," she said. "He could have shared this part of his life with you. He chose to turn his back on all of you and run away with this guy instead. It was his choice, and you did nothing wrong. You are two of the nicest, most likeable people I have ever met. I'm sure your daughter is too. You get to move on—to do whatever you want—as a family now."

"It's still a lot to deal with," my mother replied. She looked down at the photos again and shook her head. "I mean, I knew this was going on, but still. Actually seeing it like this..."

"Yeah, it's probably not something you should spend a lot of time looking at," Joanne said curtly. "Unless you're into this sort of thing—and I know you aren't—it's just going to bother you."

Mom nodded, and I scooped up the pictures and straightened them before putting them back into the large envelope. Those would be going to our family attorney now. Mom finally found her voice.

"Am I supposed to feel this mad?" she asked, "because right now I want to kick his ass."

"In my professional opinion?" she asked. "Yes. That seems an entirely appropriate emotional response. Wouldn't you agree, Paul?"

I thought about it and nodded. "Yes," I agreed. "The way he left and gave no explanation, you were left to wonder what you had done wrong—when you had done nothing wrong. You were left alone to try to figure out what you could have done differently, and you thought you had somehow failed. It was extremely cruel of him to put you through that. Hell, I want to kick his ass right now."

Joanne sighed. "You would have made such a great shrink," she said sadly.

"You don't think I will?" I asked, confused.

She shook her head. "You'd better stick to research," she said. "All your female patients will want to have sex with you, and your male patients will probably ignore you because it's 'easy for you to say' when you're so obviously handsome and charming."

Mom laughed at my flustered expression, getting up from her seat to give me a nice sympathetic kiss.

"Come to bed, baby," she murmured. "Joanne and I will take your mind off of this terrible disappointment."

My mom never broke down crying again after that day. On occasion she did look very angry over the next few weeks, though.

* * *

On Monday, four days before we got those pictures in the mail, Patricia had returned following her weekend at her parents' house. She was positively giddy when she bounded over to kiss me in class. I had to wait until we shared lunch to find out why.

"While I was home this weekend, two of those losers came over to the house," she said. "It was amazing, Paul. A week ago, I would have just gone with them and let them have their way with me. Instead, I just laughed at them. I couldn't imagine letting them touch me after being with you. The way those guys looked at me when they knew they couldn't have me... I felt sexy and totally out of their league."

That night, we went to the apartment. I asked Mom if Patricia could try on one of her sexy nighties. They both looked at me like I wasn't quite right in the head, so I had to explain myself.

"Mom, you were probably joking, but you said you and Patricia would need to try on each other's clothes to see if you really could pass as twins." They exchanged a look, and my mom shrugged and nodded. "Thursday night when you came out dressed in that nightie, Patricia could barely wait until you closed your bedroom door before she told me how hot you looked." This time it was Patricia's turn to blush and nod. "I just wanted Patricia to see how sexy she looks in one of those nighties. I mean, they're yours and you can certainly say 'no' but I'd like to see her in it."

Mom licked her lips and then looked at Patricia. "You know, I think I would like to see you in something like that as well. Would you mind, dear?"

Patricia blushed and looked down. "I wouldn't want to stretch it out," she mumbled.

"Your breasts aren't that much bigger than mine," Mom said, sounding a little defensive.

"Oh, that wasn't what I meant at all!" Patricia immediately gasped, looking up at my mom's face.

She followed my mom back into her bedroom, and I heard them talking. I just couldn't make out the words. After that, I heard them both giggling nervously. I kept glancing over toward the doorway, curious what they were up to. When they finally emerged, I gasped out loud.

They looked like the sexiest twins you could imagine, dressed in matching lingerie. The only difference was the color of the outfits and my mother's curlier hair.

"I really liked this outfit, so I bought a second one," she said.

"Good God," I breathed. "I want to take a picture of you two so bad. I'm just worried it would get out there on the internet and then I would have to beat the guys off of you with a stick. You look incredible! Patricia, did you see yourself?"

She nodded. "I still can't believe it," she murmured. Then she grinned when she saw my obvious erection in my thin jogging shorts. "You want a lap dance, Paul?" she asked. "You don't mind, do you Kathleen?"

"Knock yourself out, dear," my mom chuckled.

They had me sit in one of the dining room chairs and Patricia played a song on her phone I had never heard before. Her ass felt incredibly hot as she ground it into my lap. Mom sat on one of the bar stools and watched. She clapped softly and cheered Patricia on, but her hard nipples made it clear how much she was enjoying the show. Patricia moaned appreciatively and looked over her shoulder at me when my throbbing boner pressed between the cheeks of her ass.

After the song ended, Patricia got up from my lap and shot my mom a grin. Then she caught my mom staring at my erection throbbing in my shorts. Patricia looked over at me and there was no mistaking the lust in her eyes. She took my mother's hand and pulled her from the bar stool.

"It's your turn, Kathleen," she insisted.

"Oh, no, I couldn't!" Mom protested weakly. "He's my son, Patricia, I can't do that."

"It's okay," Patricia reassured her. "It's just a lap dance. You should enjoy yourself. You look so sexy."

"I don't know," Mom murmured as Patricia pushed her into my lap.

Once the music started, she gently moved her bottom in my lap, and I let out a soft groan. I think I was more turned on seeing the look on Patricia's face than anything else. Mom started to get into it, though, and I think for the same reason. She was looking right at Patricia as she worked her hot ass on my throbbing boner. When the song ended, she was flushed with arousal but her face showed embarrassment when she stood up.

All three of us stared at the obvious wet patch where my dick tented out those grey shorts.

"Oh my!" Mom gasped. "I am so sorry about that!"

Patricia hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. "Don't be sorry, Kathleen," she murmured. "That was so hot! Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Well, it was fun," Mom admitted. "But—"

"Don't worry about that part," Patricia reassured her with a squeeze. "It was fun for all of us."

"O-okay," my mom stammered. "Well, I think that's enough fun for me for tonight. I'm going to bed. You two have fun."

I stood up and gave her a big hug. "Thanks, Mom," I whispered.

I turned off the lights in the front part of the apartment as I followed Patricia's sexy ass to my bedroom. She was incredibly turned on when she stripped off my jogging shorts and pushed me back into the bed.

"Oh my God, her juices are all over the head of your dick!" she groaned.

Then she took me in her mouth and sucked those juices off me. I was shocked to realize it was the first time she had taken me in her mouth. I watched her mouth working me over and then she gagged as she pushed my dick too far and it brushed her throat. Her eyes were watering as she pulled up off of me and apologized.

"It's okay, baby," I reassured her, sitting up and kissing her. "Let me get a condom."

I could tell she was scheming something when she stammered, "Just a second. Let me go...um...I'll be right back. Just wait for me here in the bed."

She turned off the light, and then closed the door. I listened closely and heard her open my mother's bedroom door. They whispered for a bit, and my mother's voice rose. "Shh!" Patricia cautioned. The whispering continued for a bit. I lay there in the dark and my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness. By the time the door slowly opened, I could tell by the white lingerie that it was my mother coming into the room.

She didn't say a word, just lifted the covers and slid into my bed, pressing her bottom back into my crotch. She wasn't wearing the tiny panties anymore. I leaned forward and whispered softly into her ear.

"Does she actually want me to fuck you?"

Her hand reached behind her, finding my throbbing shaft in the darkness. She rubbed the head of my cock between the drenched folds of her pussy.

"I think so," she whispered back. "She probably doesn't think it will actually happen, but it's going to."

We both suppressed a groan as my cock slipped inside her. There was an extra element of naughtiness to this illicit coupling, since we both knew my girlfriend was listening in. I kissed her neck loudly to cover the wet sound of my cock sliding in and out.

"Oh, Patricia," I moaned. "Your nipples are so hard. May I suck on them?"

"Mmm-hmm," my mother replied.

I pulled my cock out and she rolled onto her back. We heard Patricia gasp and the unmistakable sound of her fingers frantically working her wet pussy. I got between my mother's legs and slid my cock back into her welcoming wetness as she pulled the shoulder straps of her lingerie down to give me access to her breasts. I sucked her nipples eagerly and fucked her. She managed to contain her excitement when she came.

I think I was as surprised as Patricia was when my mother whispered, "May I please suck your dick?"

"O-okay," I panted, rolling carefully onto my back.

Mom didn't bother being quiet as she sucked me down her throat. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched the door swing silently open. Patricia was watching as best she could in the darkness. I realized how clever my mom was being—she was cleaning up the evidence that I had been inside her pussy. When I felt myself getting dangerously close to orgasm, I decided to bring the charade to an end.

"Patricia, I need to get that condom now," I gasped. "I really need to fuck you!"

Mom gave the tip of my cock a kiss. "Just a second," she whispered. "I promise, I'll be right back."

We heard Patricia beating a hasty retreat, and then my mother got up and kissed me on the lips before gliding out of the room. I got out of the bed and found one of the condoms in the top drawer of my dresser. By the time Patricia came back in, I was already rolling it onto my throbbing boner.

"Why don't you turn on the light?" I whispered. "I really want to watch while I slide my hard cock into your pussy."

I loved the look on her face when she came. She was so worked up that it took only a few minutes for her to come three times. Patricia shuddered through a fourth climax when I filled the condom with my jism. I knew she could feel me coming inside her, and I was pretty sure she was thinking about me coming inside my mother when I did it.

After I had come, I tied off the condom and disposed of it. Then I spent the next fifteen minutes licking and sucking her horny little pussy until she couldn't take any more.

I don't know if she ever saw my mother push the door open so she could watch us.

* * *

The next morning we got up really early so I could shower with her before Patricia had to leave for class. We were surprised to see my mother in the kitchen when we stepped out of the bathroom. She had cooked a nice breakfast while we were in the shower. Mom waved us over.

"Just come eat while it's warm," she said. "You can get dressed afterward. I really wanted to have breakfast as a family before you go."

Patricia looked so happy she might cry. "That sounds wonderful," she said. Her voice cracked, and she wiped a tear from her eye as she sat down.

We didn't say much, just smiling at each other between bites of breakfast. Patricia gave my mother a big hug and then hurried back into my bedroom to get dressed for class. Mom and I took our time eating the rest of breakfast, but we both got up to give Patricia a hug and a kiss before she left. When we heard her start her car and drive away, my mother looked at me and swallowed the bite of omelet.

"That was so crazy last night," she said. "I'm still wet just thinking about it."

I was still hard from the attention Patricia had given me in the shower. That hadn't gone away, but thinking about last night just made me harder under that towel.

"Was it as much of a turn-on watching us as it was when I—"

"Oh, it was much better actually having your cock buried in my pussy," she replied easily, taking another bite. Once she had chewed and swallowed that, she continued. "But watching you two was pretty incredible."

I washed the breakfast dishes, and Mom came out of her bedroom dressed in the black lingerie Patricia had worn the night before. She wasn't wearing the panties. As soon as I had put the last dish into the rack to dry, she pushed me back into a dining room chair and gave me a sexy lap dance. Before the song had ended on her phone, she pushed my hard cock up inside her pussy and rode me to the strident beat.

How she got the same song Patricia had used the night before I never knew.

She got up from my lap after the song ended and took me back to my room. She lay back on my bed and spread her legs invitingly. I wasn't sure it was what she wanted, but I murmured, "Oh, Patricia, I love the way your pussy feels."

"Yes!" she gasped. "Fill me up, Paul. I want to feel you coming inside me. I want you to get me pregnant with your baby!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds