Way to Go, College Boy

"We should go to the bedroom," I said, standing up. "We'll all be more comfortable, and—" I looked Doctor Caruthers in the eye, "—you'll be able to see everything much better."

She gulped and nodded, and she and my mother stood. I walked around the table and led the way. I knew I was nervous, and I didn't want them to see my face until I got it under control. They were both too nervous as it was. By the time I got to the bed and turned around, I was able to give them a confident smile as I undressed for them. When I peeled my shorts and boxers down my legs, my erect cock popped up proudly in front of me.

"That is a really nice dick," Doctor Caruthers breathed.

I wanted to her ask about that. Stacy had said the same thing to Patricia, and I had to wonder what made mine "really nice." This just didn't seem like the time to stop and have that discussion, though. It was my mother's time to show off her stuff. I walked around to the side of the bed and slid my butt over until I was sitting with my back against the pillows. I had left them most of the bed to get comfortable.

I hesitated to say anything, because I didn't want it to sound like I just wanted to see them naked. Strictly speaking, there was no need for either of them to take off any clothing. Mom was going to show off her ability to suck my dick, and Doctor Caruthers was going to watch her do it.

"If you two would like to get more comfortable..." I suggested.

Doctor Caruthers let loose a giggle. "You want to see us naked, don't you?"

I shrugged. "Well, yeah. You're both attractive women. But I'm also a little uncomfortable being the only one who is naked."

Doctor Caruthers had already unbuttoned her blouse before I was halfway through talking. My mother quickly followed her lead. The doctor had really big, soft breasts with nipples that were smaller and darker than Mom's. When they were down to just their skimpy panties, I was surprised to see that the doctor wore a pink thong. Her pussy was completely smooth, without even a "landing strip" of pubic hair.

"We should probably keep our panties on," she said to my mother.

Mom nodded, and the two of them crawled up the bed toward me. My mother moaned softly as she took my throbbing shaft in her hand. She looked thoughtful for a second and turned to Doctor Caruthers.

"Maybe you should take him in your mouth before I get started," she suggested. "That way you'll know exactly what I'm working with."

"No, that would be a bad idea," Doctor Caruthers replied firmly, shaking her head. "You just show me what you can do with that beautiful cock, Kathleen."

Mom turned and dove onto my dick, taking it all the way down her throat and rotating her head in my lap. She had never attacked me with such ferocity. It was far too intense.

"Whoa!" I cried loudly.

Mom slowly released me from her throat, her tongue crisscrossing beneath my shaft the entire time as my glistening length was revealed. Doctor Caruthers was breathing onto my thigh, close enough that she could tell what Mom was doing. Her eyes widened and she nodded. It was an impressive display of cock-sucking expertise.

"I wasn't hurting you," Mom stated after releasing me from her lips. It wasn't a question—she knew.

"No," I said, "but if you keep doing it like that, I'll come in about three seconds. Then you won't be able to show what you are capable of."

Both women laughed softly, and then my mother made love to my cock with her mouth. It was absolutely extraordinary to watch, and it felt even more intense. "Oh, wow," Doctor Caruthers whispered again and again as she watched that incredible performance from mere inches away. I watched her slide her thong to the side and tease her bald pussy with two fingers. Mom couldn't see it, but I could. When she slid her fingers between her drenched lips, she looked up at my face. We shared a long moment, staring deep into each other's eyes before we went back to watching my mother.

Even I had never expected the sheer mastery my mother demonstrated as she worked my cock over with her lips, tongue and throat. She took me slowly down her throat once again and lovingly worked me over as she exposed each glistening inch of my shaft. When she planted a soft kiss on the tip of my dick, every vein stood out over the surface of my boner, throbbing almost painfully. I had never been so hard or so turned on in my life. I had also never felt so helpless. She was in complete control.

"Wow," Doctor Caruthers breathed again. "I owe you both an apology. That was the most incredible blowjob I have ever seen." She pulled her drenched fingers out of herself with a wet "slurp" and showed them to my mother. "You have got me so turned on right now."

She blew out a long breath, looking from my mother's face to mine and finally to my throbbing erection. Her eyes stayed there as she spoke again.

"I didn't want to go first, Kathleen, because I didn't believe Paul had enough expertise to be trusted. I didn't want to..." She looked at my mother's flushed face. "May I?"

Mom nodded and slid out of the way, just outside my right leg. She looked up at my face lovingly and gently stroked my thigh. Then we both gasped when Doctor Caruthers took my rock-hard cock right down her throat. She was in no hurry, and like my mother she made love to my dick with her mouth with an extraordinary level of passion and expertise. I just lay there helplessly as she took me to the brink of orgasm again and again.

"Oh, wow," my mother breathed. When Doctor Caruthers took my dick all the way down her throat, her tongue snaked out and lapped at my sensitive balls. "I never thought about doing that," my mother whispered.

They started taking turns and sharing tips. Each time one of them would try something new, they mastered it immediately. When I started coming in my mother's mouth, she sucked down the first two ropes of cum and then let Doctor Caruthers in to take the rest. I came really hard after that long buildup, but the two of them rapidly got me hard again within minutes. I was so sensitive that it was a little painful, but the pleasure those hungry mouths were giving made it impossible for me to complain. In fact, I was incapable of speech at that point.

They finally decided it was time for a break, but they kissed their way up either side of my shaft until their tongues met around the head of my cock first. Then they rested their arms and chins on my thighs and faced each other just below my cock and balls.

"That really was amazing," Doctor Caruthers said, smiling at my mother.

"It sure was," Mom replied.

I licked my dry lips and tried to work some saliva around in my mouth. I had probably been watching them with my mouth hanging open for at least ten minutes straight.

"Wow," I finally croaked.

They looked up at my face and shared a soft laugh. When she leaned forward and kissed my mother sensuously on the mouth, I finally started thinking of Doctor Caruthers as "Joanne." After that kiss, her voice was almost a growl. Her arousal couldn't be missed.

"I don't know about you, Kathleen," she said, "but I am so fucking horny. I really need Paul to fuck me. I just don't know if it's healthy for you to share him with me right now."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," my mother responded eagerly. She turned to look at me as Joanne peeled off her thong. "You don't mind, do you Paul?"

I shook my head, unable to find the words. "Are you fucking kidding me?" immediately sprang to mind, but that sounded disrespectful in my head. Plus, it was incredibly distracting to watch Joanne get onto her knees in front of me, spreading her cheeks open with her hands to display her soaking wet pussy.

"I probably won't last long," I managed to murmur apologetically as I slid my cock into her.

Mom was taking off her own drenched panties, and she shrugged. "Don't worry about it," she said nonchalantly, "We'll just get you hard again."

"Oh, perfect," Joanne groaned at the same time.

I grabbed her soft ass cheeks and pounded my horny cock into her welcoming pussy. She hadn't been kidding; as worked up as she was, my thrusting dick had her shaking in orgasm in no time. I savored this experience of fucking my sexy professor. It hadn't been a fantasy of mine. She dressed so conservatively for work that I had no idea what a lush body she had been concealing beneath those clothes.

My mother rose to her knees and slid over next to me. She rubbed my back and watched open-mouthed as my cock pistoned in and out of Joanne's wet pussy. Her right hand slid down to tease her own wet folds, and then she licked her lips.

"God, Joanne, that looks incredible," she moaned.

"It feels—unh!—even better!" Joanne panted. "Oh, God, I'm coming again!"

Her pussy drenched me with her juices, but it squeezed down on my shaft so hard that I had to stop thrusting. It was the only thing that kept me from coming inside her. She slid forward and released my dick. It made a wet plop as it was ejected from her tight pussy. Mom licked her lips as she looked at my wet dick. Her face was almost frantic when she spoke.

"Joanne is it okay if he fucks me?" she asked. It came out as a desperate plea.

Joanne once again had a reassuring smile on her face as she rose up and embraced my mother. She kissed her, surprising my mother by slipping her tongue into her mouth. When she broke off the kiss, her voice was once again a horny growl.

"Kathleen, I can't wait to watch that." Mom practically dove to her knees in front of me, and then Joanne turned to murmur in my ear, "and I can't wait to watch you fill your mother's pussy with your hot sperm."

She bit my ear just as I thrust my cock into Mom's molten pussy. I almost came right then. Mom looked over her shoulder, and she did come right then. I had only gotten three full-length strokes into her.

"God, you look so sexy!" I groaned. I thrust into her twice more, and then I threw my head back and exploded inside her.

Joanne took advantage of that moment to sink her teeth into my exposed neck. I don't know if I ever came so hard in my life.

* * *

They had me on my back afterwards, taking turns licking and sucking my spent cock and kissing each other. I was so sensitive after that awesome orgasm that they couldn't get me hard again. It was just too painful for them to really work my cock with their mouths the way they wanted to, so they gently teased me instead.

My phone rang in my shorts pocked at the foot of the bed. "It's probably Patricia," I croaked. Mom nodded and quickly slid from the bed to answer it.

"Patricia!" she said. "How are you dear?" She nodded, and then said, "I feel much better now. Here, let me give you to Paul."

I cleared my throat carefully before I took the phone. "Hey," I said, "how are you?"

"I'm alright," she replied. "Your mom sure sounds better. Doctor Caruthers must be a miracle worker."

I looked down to watch Doctor Caruthers gently swallowing my dick to the root and nodded. "She sure is."

Patricia sounded uncomfortable when she spoke again. "Um, Paul, I was thinking about that text I sent you earlier," she said. "I think I might have given you the wrong impression. I have never enjoyed anal sex. It always hurt, but at least it was over quickly. I just...I want to make you happy. If you want to do that to me, I understand. If you just want to kiss and make out, I really want to do that."

"Okay," I said carefully. I was trying not to moan as my mother took over sucking my cock while Joanne took my right nut in her wet mouth.

"I'm sorry!" Patricia quickly added. "If you want to fuck my ass and come inside me, it's all yours!"

She sounded panicky; clearly worried she had said the wrong thing. Just picturing what she described—her tight asshole taking my hard cock—nearly had me coming inside my mother's talented mouth. I also saw both women looking up at my face from between my legs. They had heard Patricia frantically offering me her ass.

I sucked in a breath through my nose. "Patricia, I don't ever want to hurt you," I said quietly. "I'm not so desperate to get off that I would use you that way. I think we will try anal sex one of these days. When we do, it's not going to be anything like what it was with those other guys. It will be amazing for both of us. Before we try it, though, we have to agree it's something we both want to do. Okay?"

"Oh, okay," she replied, sounding relieved. "Will I see you after our two o'clock class?"

"Definitely," I said.

"See you then," she said. She sounded happy and relieved as she hung up.

I glanced at the time on my phone and realized I only had about fifteen more minutes before I needed to leave. Joanne released my testicle from her mouth with a wet pop.

"That was a little disturbing," she said. "Patricia sounds awfully desperate to keep you happy."

Mom moaned happily as my cock finally hardened in her throat. I chewed my lip as I thought about what to say.

"I think we should have that discussion later," I finally said. "I have to leave for my two o'clock class in about fifteen minutes. Patricia has not been treated well, and that's definitely left her with some security issues to work through. I—"

"Oh my goodness," Joanne said abruptly, getting up and sliding out of bed. "I have to teach a two o'clock class! I need to get going now."

Her eyes lit on my mother's shapely bottom, and she growled and slid back onto the bed behind my mom. Mom moaned in surprise around my cock as her pussy was loudly slurped from behind. She shook and came hard as I unloaded down her throat. Doctor Caruthers and I both rushed to get dressed after that, and my mom lay back on the bed and chuckled softly as she watched us.

* * *

In my car on the way to the campus, I couldn't help but laugh when I heard Trevor's voice. "Way to go, slick. You just turned a horny lesbian doctor loose on Mom."

"That would be bisexual," I actually said out loud before biting my lip.

My dick was tender after all that intense stimulation. I doubted I could get it up for Patricia, even if she really had wanted me to fuck her sexy ass. Thinking about Patricia gave me another concern, though. My mom and Joanne had just given me the most incredible blowjobs imaginable. If Patricia decided she wanted to please me with her mouth, there was no way she would be able to compete with that. I suddenly wished I had Doctor Caruthers's cell phone number. It was something we could have discussed while we drove.

All I could think was that I would have to fake it if Patricia went down on me and wasn't very good at it. If my dick refused to play along, I was going to be in trouble.

* * *

I saw Doctor Caruthers get out of her car as I drove past. She looked completely professional again, without a hair out of place. To look at her now, you would have no idea...I shook my head and started looking for a parking space. I was five minutes early for my class, and Patricia was already in her seat when I got there. She gave me a smile and leaned over so we could kiss briefly.

"You're a little sweaty," she commented. "Were you working out?"

I had gotten into a routine of hitting the campus gym for an hour on Tuesday Thursday and Friday. I hadn't done so this week. I shook my head.

"I just wound up being busy with my mom this morning, and I never took a shower," I said. "I'll make sure I take one right after class. I just wish I could sneak you into the shower with me."

She grinned and then looked thoughtful. "Do you think your mom would object if we just went to the apartment after class so we could shower together?"

"I'll call and ask," I replied. Patricia blushed, so I added, "I mean, I'll call and ask if we can go over for the evening." Then I cocked my head, "Could you stay the night?"

"I hadn't thought about it," she replied. "I'll call Stacy after class. If it's okay with your mom, it shouldn't be a problem."

* * *

I wound up in the shower at the apartment and was surprised when Patricia let herself in. I had my head out of the shower curtain as I watched her undress. She looked up at me as she slid her panties down.

"Your mom said I should join you," she said.

"I love her so much," I said with a grin.

"I love that," she replied. "The way you're looking at me right now, you make me feel like the sexiest woman alive."

I shrugged. "Well, you are," I said simply.

She shook her head, grinning ear-to-ear as she joined me in the shower. We kissed passionately in the shower, our hands roaming all over each other. When we broke off that amazing kiss, I grabbed the body wash and a sponge and went to work soaping up her sexy body. Her nipples were irresistible little pebbles on her perky breasts, and I had to suck them as soon as the suds were rinsed away.

When she soaped up my body, Patricia looked up at my face. "Why aren't you hard?" she asked.

"My mom told me—in detail—what went on at your OBGYN visit," I replied. "I almost wish I hadn't asked. Are you still sore?"

"A little," she replied. Then she sighed. "I wish I had the weekend with you like you said. I know it's going to be amazing once the pills take effect and you can come inside me, but I just wish I didn't have to wait."

I pulled her up to me and kissed her again. "Me too," I said.

"Oh, your mom asked me if I would be comfortable if she invites Doctor Caruthers to join us for dinner." The discomfort was obvious on her face. "I told her I was, but isn't that a little strange?"

I nodded. "Doctor Caruthers isn't licensed to practice Psychology in this state," I said carefully. "She's going to have one of her grad students test Mom for depression tomorrow, just to be safe. But she said she doesn't need a shrink as much as she needs a strong support network. I think she just wants to be friends with my mom. The two of them certainly seemed to hit it off."

"That makes sense," Patricia said. "Your mom is awesome."

"So is my girlfriend," I countered, giving her another kiss.

After I had rinsed off, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. Patricia moaned appreciatively as I gently toweled her dry in the tub. She returned the favor, and was pleased to see my dick getting hard for her. I didn't mention that it was far too sensitive for her to touch it the way she did. Instead I just shivered and bit my lip.

"We should probably get dressed and check on your mom," she said. "I really want to thank her for being so cool and letting us share the shower like this."

"I'll be with you in just a minute," I said. "I'll need a minute to let this guy go down first." I pointed at my dick. "I don't want to parade around in front of my mom with a hard-on."

Patricia chuckled. "That's probably smart. Even your own mom might not be able to resist that."

She started getting dressed as I left for my room. I wanted to put on clean clothes and wasn't sure what my expression might have been after that comment.

When I came out to the kitchen, my mother immediately shooed me out. "Go see what's on television," she suggested. "Patricia and I are bonding in the kitchen. No boys allowed."

"Well, that's awfully sexist," I grumbled, but I relented when they gave me matching stern looks.

I was still trying to find something worth watching when Doctor Caruthers arrived ten minutes later. I heard the three women talking briefly, and then Joanne came out to the living room.

"May I join you?" she asked, indicating the seat next to me on the loveseat.

"Certainly," I replied with a smile. I saw her wide-eyed, bemused expression and glanced back over my shoulder at my mother and Patricia. "It's uncanny, isn't it?"

She slid into the seat next to me and gave my thigh a firm squeeze. "Okay," she chuckled. "I just figured if you hadn't noticed, we were going to have to have a long talk."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds