Way to Go, College Boy

I pulled my dick from Mom's ass and pulled Patricia over to me by her ankles, rolling her onto her back and sliding between her legs. She squealed when I pulled her over and then groaned when my cock spread her asshole open once again.

"I know what you mean, Mom," I said. "We can always pretend, but it wouldn't be the same as if we had never had sex and it was genuinely an accident."

"Yeah," Mom sighed. "It still turns me on to think about it, though."

"Me too," I grunted, pumping my dick into Patricia's welcoming little butthole.

"Me too," Patricia moaned. She wrapped her legs around my back and encouraged me to fuck her. Then she turned her head to look at Mom. "So, have you figured out how you're going to get to watch when Paul does this to his sister?"

Mom's fingers immediately went to her horny pussy. "No," she replied, "but I've got two weeks to figure it out."

* * *

Over the next two weeks, Mom silently inserted herself into the sexy phone play with my sister. She sucked my cock while I devoured Patricia's pussy. "Oh, your brother's got such a long and talented tongue," Patricia panted breathlessly into the phone. "You're in for a real treat when he finally gets his mouth on your wet pussy."

The next time she grinned and listened in while Patricia rode me and I described it over the phone. "I can't help it," I panted. "Now I keep imagining it's Mom riding me." Patricia shuddered and came, and then slid out of the way so Mom could take her place. "I can practically see her taking my dick into her sopping pussy," I groaned as she did it. "Is it turning you on to hear me talk like this?" I asked. Patricia and Jeannie both said "Yes!" and Mom nodded enthusiastically as she bucked on my cock.

Another time, Patricia told my sister she had "brought a friend over for a threesome." "I don't want to hurt her feelings," Patricia whispered into the phone while grinning at my mom, "but we're secretly imagining she's you. I even got her to wear that blouse and skirt I was wearing in the picture your mom sent—but she's not wearing any panties. Oh, yeah, she's loving that cock in her pussy just like you're going to."

That part of our lives was awesome, and Patricia, Jeannie and I were all busy knocking out mid-term exams. Joanne barely got to see us over that same span. Three times over the entire two weeks she came over, and then it was basically just because she desperately wanted me to fuck her. She was further frustrated because she had made plans for Thanksgiving before the semester even started.

"I wish there was a reasonable way I could get out of it," she sighed as I held her. "I would much rather spend the break here with you guys."

She had explained her situation in detail, and none of us could come up with a reasonable excuse. Still, she was probably going to enjoy the time with her extended family. It just wouldn't be the same kind of enjoyment.

Patricia was in a similar bind. She really wanted to spend Thanksgiving with us, but she was supposed to spend the break with her family. "Ugh!" she groaned in frustration. "I don't even want to go to my parents' house! I don't feel like I have anything in common with them, and I'll just be leaving my real family behind to visit with them."

She was pacing in the kitchen as we waited for dinner to cook in the oven. Mom stopped her and hugged her tightly.

"At least you'll get to meet Jeannie tomorrow," she said. "We'll have a whole day together as a family before you have to go."

Joanne joined us for dinner shortly after that. As soon as we had eaten, she excused herself to the bathroom. She showered and emerged looking amazing. She practically shook with her arousal. "Please," she panted. "This is the only chance I'll have to be with you before I fly out tonight. Can you all join me naked so I can really enjoy it?"

Patricia was caught off-guard and she squealed in protest when Joanne pushed her back on the bed and dove to devour her pussy and asshole. "Doctor Caruthers!" she cried. "I told you, I'm not into girls!" She struggled briefly, but Joanne's talented mouth soon had her gasping in orgasm. My mom spanked Joanne's upturned bottom—hard.

"You're so bad, Joanne," she growled, "taking advantage of that poor girl. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"She's delicious," Joanne growled, "and I need a hard cock in my ass."

I was happy to provide that hard cock. Patricia looked so sexy, writhing helplessly there on the bed, that I had trouble taking my eyes off of her to lubricate Joanne's asshole properly. She looked into my eyes and shuddered every time I thrust into Joanne's horny butthole. I was driving the good doctor's face right into my girlfriend's pussy again and again until they both exploded in orgasm. While Joanne gasped helplessly afterward, Patricia finally managed to wriggle away from her.

"Are you okay, dear?" my mother asked, giving Patricia a hug. As soon as my girlfriend gave her a breathless nod, Mom said, "Good."

Then she took Patricia's place on the bed and moaned as Joanne gave her pussy that first long lick. Joanne came twice more as I fucked her ass. After that I licked her pussy from behind until she shuddered through one last amazing climax. She and my mom were both pretty worn out, but Patricia was eager for her turn. She had already lubricated her snug asshole, and she lay on her back with a pillow under her sexy butt so she could look into my eyes while I fucked her.

What she had not expected was that Joanne and my mom would latch onto her sensitive nipples and suck them while I did it. She was coming nearly non-stop, even though she was weakly protesting the entire time. I asked her afterward how many times she came like that, and she could only shrug and shake her head helplessly. Joanne kissed her protesting mouth softly as Patricia struggled to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry dear," Joanne whispered. "I promise, I won't do that to you again. Thank you for letting me enjoy you this one time. It really meant a lot to me."

Patricia could only nod. Joanne got up and hugged and kissed my mother and then me before returning to the shower. We all hugged her before she got in her car to leave for the airport. Right after we waved goodbye to her, we went back to bed and fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs. I loved having each of my arms filled with a sexy, naked woman.

* * *

In the morning, Patricia's soft moans woke me. I looked over at her face and realized she was still asleep. I was surprised to look down and see my mother was between her legs, eagerly licking my girlfriend's pussy. I had never seen her do that before, or even show any interest in it. Mom's eyes met mine and she gave Patricia two more long licks before lifting her head.

"Sorry, baby," she whispered. "Joanne was right, though. She really is delicious."

"I know," I whispered back.

Patricia shuddered and came, but by the time she opened her eyes it was me who was between her legs and licking her tasty pussy. Mom had slipped out of the bed to use the bathroom. Patricia came twice more on my mouth before Mom returned, freshly showered.

"I believe I am the only one who didn't get a good butt-fucking last night," she announced, picking up the lube.

Once I filled my mother's sweet ass with a load of fresh semen, the three of us shared a loving and thorough shower. Afterwards, we sat down to a lovely breakfast.

"We probably should wait until we get your sister from the airport before we have any more sex," Mom commented between bites of egg. "I would hate to wear you out and risk disappointing her."

Patricia nodded in agreement. I looked back and forth between them and had to smile. Oh, it made perfect sense and I had to agree, but it was still funny to see how their expressions matched. "So, no sneaking up behind Mommy in the kitchen?" I joked.

They both shivered at that. I had to laugh out loud when they said in unison, "You are so bad!"

* * *

We spent the rest of the morning getting ready for my sister's arrival. We washed all the bed linens and I vacuumed the entire apartment. Mom and Patricia dusted and swept. I couldn't help but tease them. They were both ticklish and giggled in protest when I would sneak up behind them and deliver light, playful touches to their sensitive ribcages.

"Stop!" Patricia said, skipping away from me and brandishing her feather duster like a weapon.

"It's just a shame you don't have sexy maid outfits," I chuckled. "I would totally have you bent over the back of the loveseat right now."

Mom swatted my butt, catching me by surprise. "You are so bad, Paul," she chided. "We agreed—no sex until your sister gets here—and yet you insist on getting us all wet with nasty thoughts like that."

"Are you really wet?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Well...it would be okay if I just licked your wet pussies before she gets here, right?"

That seemed reasonable to everyone. The only "downside" was that we all needed another shower before we left for the airport. I was as hard as a brick after that shared shower. Mom and Patricia both eyed my rampant erection hungrily, but scampered quickly out of my reach after we had dried off.

"Paul!" Mom said sternly. "Go to your room and get dressed. We need to leave for the airport in six minutes."

* * *

Mom and Patricia had dressed in perfectly matched outfits, grinning for the entire twenty-minute drive to the airport. We had piled into Mom's minivan so that we would have room for my sister's luggage, and plenty of leg room. I sat behind them and carefully controlled my breathing. I was getting my raging boner to subside so I wouldn't have to wait in the car once we reached the airport.

Patricia's phone rang partway there. It was Stacy, letting her know that she had arrived safely at her parents' house. It was becoming increasingly clear that Stacy regretted letting me go. Patricia had let slip that I had fucked her in the ass ten days earlier. Stacy was practically begging for details ever since.

"I'm in the car with Paul and his mom," Patricia said in response to Stacy's latest request.

We all heard Stacy say, "Oh, tell them I said 'hi'."

"Stacy says 'hi'," Patricia said with a grin. We all chuckled.

"Hi, Stacy," my mom said.

They hadn't met, and Stacy didn't know our last name, so she said, "Hi...um, Paul's mom."

We all chuckled again.

"I'll see you tomorrow evening," Patricia said. "Okay, I promise I'll tell you everything. You have to promise not to get mad, though, alright?"

She shook her head after she hung up and turned in her seat. "I wish I hadn't told her anything," she said. "She wants you so bad now it's not even funny. I would let you fuck her, just to shut her up, but then she'd just want more."

I shook my head and smiled. "I'm so glad she wasn't interested in a serious relationship with me, back when we hooked up," I said. "I would have missed out on the most wonderful women in the world if I had been with her that weekend."

I could see my mother beaming at me in the rear-view mirror and Patricia had a matching look on her face. We arrived at the airport shortly after that, and Patricia insisted on giving me a smoldering kiss as soon as Mom parked. I held both of their hands and we walked into the baggage claim. We were a few minutes early. After quickly checking the flight information to make sure Jeannie's flight was on time—it had already landed—we grabbed a seat to wait for her.

My sister laughed so loudly that we heard her halfway across the airport. We turned and smiled, getting up to greet her as she came jogging toward us.

"Seriously, you wore matching outfits?" she laughed.

I struck an indignant pose. "I did not!" I protested.

"I wasn't talking about you, you knucklehead," she chuckled, giving me a big hug.

Mom stepped in and gave her a huge hug next, and then there was a moment of uncertainty. Patricia and my sister looked at each other for a moment, looking like they weren't sure what to say. Then Jeannie grinned and wrapped her arms around my girlfriend in a loving embrace.

"It's so good to finally meet you," my sister murmured.

"Thanks," Patricia whispered. When they released each other and stepped back, Patricia was staring at my sister's chest. "Sorry," she murmured when she realized she had been staring. "Let's get your luggage."

I realized when I followed Patricia's gaze that the racy picture my sister sent hadn't done her justice. My sister had really big tits. Even though she wore a conservative blouse and her bra lines were visible, there was no hiding her impressive breasts. I was careful enough that she didn't catch me looking, and I was chuckling inside to recall our earlier phone conversations.

Jeannie had one big suitcase, and I lugged it out to the minivan with the three sexy women following in my wake. I heard my sister sigh, and Patricia said, "I know, right? Your brother has a really nice butt." My mom just laughed. I looked over my shoulder at them and arched an eyebrow, which just made them laugh.

Jeannie joined me in the back seat after I had put her suitcase inside. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she leaned onto my shoulder happily. "I've really missed you," she murmured. Mom and Patricia got in the front, and we had to chuckle when they turned to us and smiled as if they had rehearsed it. They matched so perfectly.

I was sitting directly behind my mother, so Jeannie took the opportunity to reach over and give my dick a squeeze. Patricia watched us and licked her lips. Despite the thick denim of my jeans, my sister could clearly feel me getting hard in her hand.

"Oh," she moaned softly.

"So, Jeannie," Mom called from the front seat, "how did you do on your mid-terms?"

"Pretty well, I think," my sister replied.

She never let go of my shaft the entire drive, even though she managed to keep her arousal out of her voice. I had an excellent view of her creamy cleavage from where I sat next to her, and I could clearly see the hard points of her nipples pressed against her blouse. When we pulled up at the apartment, Jeannie finally released me with a soft sigh.

I grabbed her suitcase and held it in front of my crotch as I followed them inside.

"Well, this is it. Home sweet home," my mother said as soon as she stepped in the front door.

"This is a nice place," Jeannie said appreciatively as she looked around.

"It's even nicer now that my whole family is here," my mother gushed, giving her a big hug. After the hug, Mom held my sister by her arms and beamed at her. "Oh, I'm sorry dear," she murmured, rubbing Jeannie's upper arms. "You're probably tired after that long flight." Before Jeannie could protest, she continued. "Paul, why don't you take your sister to your room and get her settled into your bed." She looked back at my sister's face and smiled at her lovingly. "Patricia and I are going to cook a nice casserole for lunch. That should give you a good forty-five minutes or so to get some rest."

"O-okay, Mom," my sister stammered. She followed me down the hall to my room.

This had been part of my mother's plan, of course. "Jeannie will never get another chance to sneak around with you once she finds out about us," she had said a week earlier. "Patricia and I will keep busy in the kitchen right after we get home from the airport, so you can take her back to your room for that first time together."

As soon as I set down my sister's suitcase, I said loudly, "We just washed the bed linens earlier today, so the bed is freshly-made for you." Then I closed the door quietly and wrapped my sister in a hug so we could really kiss for the first time. She moaned hungrily around my tongue, so I pulled my mouth back. "Shh," I cautioned.

She nodded and then we kissed some more. She kept her moans restrained as I unbuttoned her jeans.

We tried to keep quiet as we stripped off our clothes. I could not completely restrain my moan of appreciation the first time I saw my sister's naked breasts, and she growled hungrily when she finally saw my hard cock. She slid onto her back in my bed and spread her legs, showing me her glistening, bald pussy in all its glory.

"I need you to fuck me and suck my tits," she hissed.

She bit her hand to keep from crying out when my hard cock slid into her molten—and extremely tight—pussy that first time. "Oh, damn, you're really stretching me open," she whimpered.

My mouth was full of wonderful tit-flesh, so I just moaned into her hard nipple. Jeannie shuddered and came before I had even buried my full length inside her. It actually hurt; she squeezed down on me so hard. She whimpered an apology, and then another two minutes later when she came hard and her pussy squeezed me again. This time I had my entire shaft buried inside her and it didn't hurt at all. It just felt incredible.

Mom had been completely correct. This clandestine coupling had Jeannie so aroused that she could scarcely contain herself. She was coming almost non-stop once I finally started fucking her. It was just as arousing for me, even though I knew our mother approved whole-heartedly. I loved the way my sister's hot pussy felt as I took it for the first time. She was so tight, wet and hot that I didn't last long at all.

"Do you want me to come inside you?" I whispered.

"Oh fuck yes," she gasped. "I've been waiting for this for months!"

"Good," I panted.

I bit down lightly on her right nipple as my balls clenched up and then...oh, good lord did it ever feel good. Jeannie bit down on her left forearm but even that failed to contain her scream. My sister's pussy milked my erupting cock and her entire body trembled beneath me. I gently kissed her massive breasts and then kissed my way up her neck. The entire time my dick was shooting ropes of hot semen into her.

"That feels so fucking good," I whispered into her ear.

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned around her forearm.

"Is it supposed to feel this amazing to come in my sister's pussy?" I whispered.

Her eyes were wide as she looked at my face, and then they rolled up and she whimpered through yet another orgasm.

"You sneaky bastard," she panted into my ear afterward. "That was so unfair."

"I'm not sorry," I whispered, kissing her earlobe. "I wasn't just messing with you, Jeannie. It really felt so fucking impossibly good to come inside you. Can't you tell? I'm still hard."

"Oh, Jesus," she gasped when I thrust gently into her again.

"I really would love to fuck you again, right now," I panted into her ear. "But Mom will get suspicious if I stay any longer. Let me get a wet washcloth and clean your pussy, and then you can take a little nap." I kissed her neck again as my cock slipped out of her. "Don't worry," I added, "we'll have a lot more time tonight."

I was quick about pulling on my boxers and getting that damp washcloth. I wanted to clean up all that incestuous sperm before it could soak the clean bed linens. After I had thoroughly cleaned her pussy, I gave it a quick inspection with my tongue and lips.

"Naughty little brother," she whispered.

I kissed her mouth once more before pulling the sheet over her body. "Sweet dreams, Jeannie," I whispered before pulling my clothes back on and tiptoeing out of the room. She had the most beautiful smile on her lips as I let myself out and quietly closed the door.

Out in the kitchen, Mom quickly pulled down my pants and pushed me into a chair. "Well, how was it?" she asked before taking my sloppy cock into her mouth with a moan.

"You nailed it, Mom," I groaned softly. "Jeannie was on fire. I think she came a dozen times in...what? Fifteen minutes? It was intense for me too, but she was clearly turned on to be sneaking around with her brother and trying not to get caught."

She stopped sucking me before I got close to coming again. "Damn, I am on fire now," she whispered. "Knowing I was tasting my daughter's pussy all over my son's cock. I feel so fucking...naughty? That seems mild for the way I feel right now."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds