Way to Go, College Boy

"Are you sure?" I whispered. "I think I need more of this wonderful mommy pussy."

"It's always yours, baby," she growled, "but I think your sister will be disappointed if she doesn't get your next load of hot cum."

I managed to bring my mother to orgasm once again before I got too close to my own. When I pulled out of her and sat back, she rolled over and lovingly cleaned me with her mouth.

"Greedy bastard," my brother's voice sounded in my head.

He was right, of course. I was the luckiest man in the world to have this sexy woman. I would have been completely happy to spend the night making love to her. And yet I was about to leave her to have sex with two other irresistibly sexy women. Mom looked up and saw the hesitation in my eyes. She slithered up my body and kissed me sensuously, sliding her talented tongue into my mouth.

After a thorough kissing, she said, "Go."

I nodded and slid to the edge of the bed, sliding my boxers on before turning off the lamp and leaving the room. I closed the door softly behind me and took a big breath. My dick was throbbing in my shorts, as hard as ever. When my pulse stopped pounding in my ears, I realized that the shower was running. I saw the lamp was on in my mother's room, and stepped into the doorway to see my lovely Patricia wrapped in another sexy outfit and waiting for me in the bed.

"Wow," I murmured. "You look absolutely amazing."

"Thanks," she said with a smile. Then she spread her legs invitingly. "Why don't you get over here and get naked? I believe you owe me a nice, thorough pussy-licking."

I folded my boxers and t-shirt and set them on top of the chest-of-drawers before sliding to my stomach between her sexy thighs. Patricia's juicy pussy was delicious and the perfect globes of her ass cheeks felt marvelous in my hands. I love the sexy sounds she makes when I eat her pussy—especially when she comes. Once again, I could have happily spent my entire night doing this but I was interrupted. Patricia pulled me from between her thighs and nodded toward the doorway.

"Look," she breathed.

I turned and looked and my jaw dropped. Holy fuck, my sister was hot! I don't know what that kind of lingerie was called, but it was made for her body. Literally, it turned out. It was a custom-made outfit. The gauzy emerald-green cloth hugged her impressive breasts and showed off her hard nipples, cascading down her body and gently molding to the curves of her hips. Beneath that she wore matching see-through panties that were crotchless. She was looking at me hungrily and licked her lips.

"Am I overdressed?" she whispered huskily.

"No," I replied, swallowing hard. "You look incredible."

I slid up the bed to make room for her as she approached. Her breasts looked even more impressive when she moved. I bit my lip to contain a stupid comment when I saw Patricia staring at my sister's body. Jeannie slid carefully onto the bed and reached out to squeeze my straining cock. She looked at Patricia and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you so much for sharing this with me," she sighed. Her fingertips teased my throbbing length with feather-light touches. "I would have been incredibly turned on just watching you two," Jeannie continued. "But I get to have my brother's hard cock inside me tonight and I have you to thank for it."

Her eyes remained on Patricia's lust-clouded face as she slithered up my body and lined the head of my cock up with her dripping pussy. "Thank you Patricia," she whispered as she eased the bloated head inside her. "Oh! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," Patricia hissed as her fingers slipped into her own soaking wet folds. "God, you two look amazing."

I was the only one who noticed Mom standing in the open doorway, squeezing her left breast and playing with herself right there as she watched her children fuck for the first time. After Jeannie shuddered and came, I waited for Mom to get off before I spoke up. I cleared my throat carefully.

"Mom, you should come on in," I said clearly. "You really can't see anything from there."

Mom's eyes went wide, but narrowed suspiciously when Jeannie simply turned and smiled at her rather than freaking out. Patricia seemed surprised, but was too close to her own orgasm to overreact. Mom smoothed down the front of her nightie before walking smoothly over to the bed and climbing in.

"Oh, you told," she chided me lightly.

"Yes," I admitted. "Jeannie was freaking out and it just felt...cruel to keep going with the charade. Once I told her, she appreciated what you were trying to do for her. Right, Jeannie?"

Jeannie nodded and leaned back, resting her weight on her hands so we all had a magnificent view of her glistening pussy sliding up and down on my shaft. "That feels so fucking perfect," she gasped. "How does it look?"

Patricia cried out as she came all over her fingers. "It's so hot!" she moaned deliriously.

Mom shook her head as she stared at Jeannie. "You look..." she croaked. She cleared her throat and shook her head again. "I can't believe you're my daughter. You're so beautiful and sexy right now." She looked lovingly down at me. "You both are. This is so beautiful."

I wanted to agree, but it was too much for me. Jeannie's tight pussy had pushed me over the edge. I managed a strangled, "Coming!" and then I groaned as I erupted inside her.

"Oh, it's so hot inside me!" Jeannie gasped. Then her body shook. That was just spectacular.

"Damn, I wish my tits were that impressive," Mom murmured. I saw Patricia nodding on the opposite side of me.

Jeannie panted and let her pussy slide down until I was fully sheathed inside her and her butt rested against my thighs. When she caught her breath, she smiled at Mom. "Don't be silly, Mom," she murmured. "You look every bit as sexy as Patricia and I do, and you're twice our age. If I had a dick, I would want to put it in you right now."

Mom gave a start and then laughed. Once she began laughing, we all did. Unfortunately, as soon as Jeannie started laughing it caused her pussy to eject my spent dick right out onto my belly with a wet plop. Patricia dove onto it so fast she was practically a blur. Mom pouted playfully.

"Aw, I wanted that," she whined. Then she pushed my sister onto her back. "Oh, well. I guess I'll have to settle for this."

"Settle for—oh, damn!" my sister spluttered. Then she gasped and moaned and ran her hands through our mother's blonde curls. I had never seen my mother eat pussy so enthusiastically. However, I had intimate knowledge of just how talented her mouth was. My sister was just beginning to learn what Mom could do.

Between that sexy show and the amazing sensation of Patricia devouring my cock, I was hard again in minutes. She slowly let my cock out of her talented throat and grinned at me. It was finally her turn, and she couldn't wait to show my sister how amazing my dick looked in her furry little pussy.

"Oh my God!" Jeannie panted. She was coming again on Mom's probing tongue as she watched Patricia's fuzzy peach opening wide to take me in.

My mother finally leaned back and smacked her lips when she had finished. Jeannie just lay there panting helplessly. They both looked impossibly sexy, but Patricia practically glowed as she rode me. I shook my head and looked up at her in awe.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

She leaned down and kissed me forcefully as her pussy took me again and again. "You were right," she panted. "We did figure it out."

I had to smile at her. "We're so smart," I chuckled.

"And sexy," Mom chipped in. She leaned over to kiss Patricia. "So damn sexy," she whispered afterward.

Patricia wore herself out riding my dick. When she finally shook through that last spectacular orgasm she collapsed back onto the bed with a satisfied smile on her face. Mom and Jeannie clapped and murmured their admiration. Then Mom got out of the bed and walked around to get the bottle of anal lube out of the nightstand. She shook it gently in her hand.

"Do I get to go first?" she asked Jeannie.

My sister licked her lips. "I would love to see that," she said.

Mom lubricated her asshole and my cock quickly and straddled my hips. She was determined to give a real show. Jeannie rolled over onto her stomach and watched intently from mere inches away as Mom eased my thick cock head into her tight bottom. I could feel my sister's breath on my balls.

"God, that looks so hot," she moaned.

Patricia stayed where she was, but she turned her head and smiled over at us. She languidly reached over to stroke my mother's knee and thigh. Once Mom had worked most of my length inside her, she stopped and panted while her asshole adjusted to my girth. Suddenly she let out a startled squeal and I felt Jeannie's chin brush against my balls.

It felt like we were all connected intimately in that moment. Then Mom's asshole squeezed down on me so hard it hurt. I bit my lip, knowing it would soon pass. I didn't want to sound like a wimp. Sure enough, less than a minute later Mom was taking my cock into her ass with frantic strokes while her pussy was being noisily eaten. I couldn't see her face from my position, but it sounded like she was really enjoying the moment in the center of everyone's attention.

I was getting close again when she abruptly stopped. Her hips came to rest on my thighs and she shook through one last climax. I saw Patricia roll up onto her knees and I watched in disbelief as she gave my sister a firm swat on the ass. Jeannie squealed in surprise, finally pulling her face from my mother's tortured pussy.

"You really are overdressed now," Patricia said. "That sexy outfit's just going to get in the way when your brother fucks your ass."

Jeannie was shaking noticeably when she got to her feet and stripped for us. I helped Mom up onto her knees and carefully pulled my cock from her tightly-gripping sphincter. I leaned over her back and kissed her gently on her collarbone.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She turned her panting face up to smile at me. "Fantastic," she sighed happily.

"Good," I said, kissing her lips.

I held out my hand to help Jeannie back into the bed. Her unfettered breasts wobbled enticingly. When we were in the middle of the bed, on our knees and facing each other, I gave her a big grin.

"Are you happy, Jeannie?" I asked. "You finally caught me checking you out."

She smiled back at me. "I don't think I've ever been happier."

"Just wait until that wonderful cock is buried in your ass, dear," Mom chuckled. "Then you will be."

As always, Mom was right. When Jeannie had told me she loved it in the ass, it had been an understatement. Or maybe it was just that taking her brother's hard cock in her ass took her to new heights of pleasure. Whatever the case, Mom and Patricia stared wide-eyed as my sister bucked and screamed. Because she was on her knees, I could not see her face. I was able to reach around her and fill my hands with her magnificent breasts, though.

Eventually she came so hard that her spasming asshole actually spit out my cock. That felt...weird. It was like her rectum squeezed the tip before pushing me out of her, and it served to soften my erection. My sister's eyes were wild when she rolled over onto her back and looked up at me.

"Oh my God!" she panted. "That was even better than I imagined."

My mom and sister both watched as I took Patricia's sweet asshole and unloaded my nuts deep inside her. We shared an intimate shower after we could walk again. When we were clean, Patricia gave me a kiss and stepped out, guiding my sister in to take her place. I scrubbed Jeannie's body and then my mother's before finally drying off.

Patricia and Jeannie had changed out the sweat-soaked bed linens, and the four of us curled up together for a lovely and intimate night's sleep. At some point in the night, I felt a wonderful, warm mouth gently sucking my cock. I suspected it was Mom, but I couldn't see well enough in the darkness to be certain. Each of my arms was filled with a sexy, naked woman and they had their heads resting on my shoulders and upper chest. Even if there had been enough light to see clearly I wouldn't have been able to watch that deliberate, tantalizing blowjob.

I was just too exhausted to really enjoy it the way I would have otherwise. I know I fell asleep with my cock being sucked. Later, I awoke to find I was once again (or was it still?) enjoying the wonderful sensation of a hungry mouth working over the head of my hard dick. A glance to my left showed me the bedroom clock. It was very early, but it was technically morning.

As I got harder and started leaking pre-cum, that hot mouth got more insistent. Her lips wrapped tightly around the head and her wet tongue swirled around the tip of my throbbing boner. I heard her quietly moan, "Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm," when she felt me swelling in her mouth. I knew then it was Jeannie.

I tried to be quiet as I filled my sister's mouth with cum. Not because of any fear of getting caught, obviously. I just didn't want to wake up my mom or girlfriend. They had worn themselves out the night before and could probably use the sleep. I could clearly hear my sister gulping as she swallowed my load. I think we were both surprised at how much of it there was.

Jeannie made just enough noise that she managed to wake up the woman nestled in my right arm. It turned out that was Mom. She mumbled something incoherent as she stirred, and then she abruptly sat up and rolled out of the bed. I watched her sexy ass swaying as she made her way to the bathroom. Then my eyes met my sister's as she nursed the last of my semen from the head of my throbbing cock.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Jeannie pulled her mouth off of me and swallowed. "Thank you," she whispered in reply.

Patricia cleared her throat quietly and then asked, "What are you thanking him—oh, Jeannie!"

"What?" my sister asked.

Patricia pouted prettily. "Well, I just really wanted to drive home with a load of Paul's come in my pussy and another one in my ass. And now you've drained him!"

After breakfast I did manage to fill my girlfriend's tight backdoor with a fresh, hot load before she hit the road. I wanted to shower with her before she left, but Patricia kissed me and then shook her head.

"I was serious, Paul," she murmured. Her eyes glittered and she was clearly turned on. "I'm going to drive all the way home with your hot cum in my ass. When I get there, I'll shower and wash it out, but until then I want to savor this feeling for as long as I can."

After lingering hugs and kisses from me, Jeannie and Mom, Patricia got into her car and drove away. While we were in the parking lot, one of the neighbors came over to say "hi" to Mom. Evidently they had become friends. I realized uncomfortably I had seen this woman once before—she was the neighbor from across the way. I had only seen her through the sliding glass door that one time, and she had been gloriously naked after her shower.

I was careful to hold eye contact when we were introduced, so my gaze would not travel down to her bodacious breasts. Being a guy, though, I was picturing her naked in my mind and trying to act normal.

Tillie! That was her name. Sorry, I had been wracking my brain and just couldn't remember. She and my mother were pretty good friends for a few years, but I didn't see her that often.

I excused myself to go back inside for a nice hot shower. It was chilly outside, and I had worked up a sweat having sex with Patricia before she left. After that relaxing shower I heard women's voices from the dining area while I dried. I listened for a bit and figured that Tillie had come inside for coffee.

I wasn't really in the mood for coffee. After the excesses of the past few days, I was really in the mood for a nap. Much to my surprise, I actually got three hours of undisturbed sleep.

* * *

The heavenly aroma of Thanksgiving dinner awoke me. I opened my bedroom door and heard Tillie's distinct laugh coming from the living room. I quietly closed my bedroom door and found some sweats to put on before joining them. On my way through the kitchen, I opened the tin container of brisket and snagged a piece. Mom had decided to order brisket and slow-roasted turkey from a local barbecue joint, rather than cooking a turkey.

"I hope you don't mind," she had said, "I just don't want to spend the whole day cooking."

Mom raised an eyebrow when she caught me pilfering the tender mouthful of beef, but smiled at me from the loveseat. "Welcome back, sleepyhead," she chuckled.

"I guess your girlfriend really wore you out," Tillie teased.

I actually blushed, and all three women laughed. Honestly, I cannot tell you why I blushed. It's not like I was ever embarrassed by my sweet Patricia. Tillie left shortly after that, and we sat down to share a nice dinner before watching some football.

I always liked watching football with my family growing up, but I have never enjoyed watching a game as much as I did that Thanksgiving. Mom and Jeannie took turns sucking my dick for the first half of the Detroit game, and Jeannie sheathed me inside her pussy and slowly rode me through the third quarter. Mom went to her room and returned wearing a sexy, crotchless negligee. Before she could take her place in my lap, though, my cell phone rang on the coffee table.

Mom bent and picked it up, giving me a glorious view of her sexy ass and the exposed puffy lips of her glistening pussy. "It's Patricia," she informed us before answering it. "Hello, dear, how are you? Sure, I'll put you on speaker."

"I just wanted to call and let you know I arrived safely," Patricia said. Then she lowered her voice dramatically. "I'm in my old room at my parents' house. I already miss you guys so much. I wish I hadn't come here."

Jeannie slowly rotated her hips in my lap, savoring the feel of me deep inside her. "I totally understand," she groaned softly.

"No, you really don't," Patricia replied sadly. "You haven't met my family. They're not nice people. Everyone's being so catty and shitty to each other. It just makes me appreciate how wonderful I have it every time I'm with you guys."

"Try to make the best of it, dear," my mother replied in her soothing voice. "We'll be waiting here to welcome you back as soon as you..." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Patricia...maybe this would be a good time for you to start laying the groundwork for Christmas with us. I assume you've told them you're dating Paul?"

I got distracted at that point. Jeannie picked up the pace and started riding me harder. I caught little snippets as my mother and girlfriend started plotting against Patricia's parents, but not enough to get a clear picture of their plan. Mom was watching when my sister shuddered and came in my lap.

"I have to let you go, now," Mom said, licking her lips. "It's my turn in Paul's lap."

"May I listen in?" Patricia whispered.

"Of course!"

* * *

The shame of that Thanksgiving was that I completely missed what happened in the fourth quarter of that football game. The Lions had a really good team that year, and they wound up losing a heartbreaking, hard-fought battle at the very end. I would catch the replay days later on Sports Center. At the time it was happening, I was far too preoccupied with pounding my mother's molten pussy while my sister took over describing what was happening in lurid detail over the phone.

No offense to Chris Collinsworth, but my sister's play-by-play and analysis was just hotter—particularly once she unbuttoned her blouse and started teasing and pinching her hard nipples. Mom leaned forward in my lap so I could grab her hips and really fuck her. She shuddered and I could feel her coming hard on my cock, and I heard Jeannie groan, "Mom just came on Paul's cock. God, she looks amazing."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds