Way to Go, College Boy

Patricia gave my cock a tentative lick and her eyes lit up. "I can still taste her on you," she whispered huskily. Then she inhaled my full length right down her throat to savor that combined flavor. I tangled my fingers in her hair after a few seconds and gently pulled her off of me.

"I promise, you'll get to enjoy that again later," I whispered. "But right now I need to fuck you."

"Okay," she panted eagerly. We both stood up, raring to go, when my mother stopped us with a hand on our chests.

"Whoa!" she hissed. "You two need to calm down." She looked over at the timer. "We've got twenty more minutes, and then you two can go back there and wake her up."

I groaned, but said, "Yes ma'am." Patricia merely nodded. Mom's nipples were jutting out against her blouse. All three of us were so fucking horny we could scarcely contain it, but we had a plan. We wound up watching television and I sat on the recliner so I wouldn't molest one of them. We all blew out a collective breath when the timer finally went off.

Mom gave us a smile as she got up. "Time for me to get the casserole out of the oven," she sang out. "Why don't you two go get Jeannie?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied eagerly.

My sister was awake when we stepped into the room and I quietly closed the door behind me. She smiled at us and chuckled when Patricia slipped her panties down her legs.

"I need you to fuck me now!" Patricia panted. "I have been on fire ever since we got to the airport."

She crawled up onto the end of the bed and I quickly dropped my jeans. I looked up sharply when I heard Patricia gasp in protest. My sister had tossed the sheet aside and was pulling my girlfriend's head toward her pussy.

"Jeannie, I'm sorry," Patricia whispered. "I'm just not into girls. If I gave you that impression over the phone, I really didn't mean to."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jeannie whispered.

I quickly got behind Patricia on the bed and slid my cock into her drenched folds. We both groaned. Patricia was still kneeling between my sister's spread legs and her face was only a foot away from my sister's pussy. I grabbed my girlfriend's hips and drove my full length into her with a moan. I heard her answering moan and my sister hissed, "Damn, you look so hot right now."

I started vigorously fucking Patricia from behind, and her face kept getting pushed into my sister's pussy. I could see how turned on Jeannie was getting. Patricia was panting and gasping right into my sister's aroused sex. I spoke to Patricia, but I was looking into my sister's eyes.

"You saw me get that washcloth earlier," I whispered, "but I probably didn't get her completely clean. There's probably still a lot of my cum inside my sister's pussy."

That was all it took. With a deep groan, Patricia started slurping my sister's horny pussy for all she was worth.

"Oh, fuck!" Jeannie gasped, tangling her fingers in Patricia's hair.

My sister looked spectacular once again as she came all over my girlfriend's mouth. When she came down from that climax and released Patricia's hair, Patricia sucked in a breath and turned to look over her shoulder at me.

"There was none of your cum in her!" she accused. Her mouth and chin were glazed with my sister's juices.

"I'm sorry, baby," I murmured. "Here, let me feed you a fresh batch of it."

Her eyes lit up. "Okay!" She spun around as soon as I withdrew my dick, eagerly taking me into her mouth and sucking hard. Then she let out a surprised squeal around the head of my cock. Jeannie was getting her first taste of Patricia's sweet pussy from behind. My eyes locked with my sister's as I unloaded in Patricia's mouth. Then I looked at Patricia. It was such a turn on to watch as she shook helplessly. She was coming hard on my sister's tongue as she drank my sperm.

When I finished coming, Patricia weakly tried to climb my body to get away from my sister's hungry mouth. "You two are so bad!" she panted. Then her eyes shot open in disbelief and she sagged against my chest. "Oh my God," she shuddered. "She's eating my asshole!"

I bent and buried my tongue in her mouth as my sister buried her tongue in Patricia's sexy ass. Patricia moaned helplessly as she shook through another orgasm. We all stopped and turned when Mom spoke from the open doorway.

"What are you doing, Jeannie?" she asked. "Patricia's not into girls, sweetheart. You should leave her poor bottom alone."

She gave us a few seconds to absorb what she had said before adding, "Lunch is ready. Why don't you kids put on some clothes?"

"Yes ma'am," I said immediately, sliding from the bed.

Mom looked at my wet cock and sighed before turning and walking back down the hallway. I pulled my boxers up my legs and turned as Patricia slid carefully out of the bed. Her legs were still trembling. Jeannie just looked back and forth between us with her eyes wide in disbelief.

"What the hell was that?" she finally managed to blurt out.

Patricia pulled her panties up her legs before grabbing my left arm in both her hands. "Oh, your mother has watched us have sex a few times," she said, as if it was no big deal. "She says we look amazing together."

When Jeannie looked at me I nodded and shrugged. "It's not like she caught us having sex," I added. "Come on, get dressed Jeannie. The casserole smells delicious."

Patricia and I stood and admired my sister's impressive breasts for a few more seconds before giving her privacy to finish getting dressed. We couldn't completely contain our giggles as we got to the kitchen. Mom grinned wickedly.

"How is she taking it?" she asked quietly.

"She's still not sure what's going on," Patricia murmured. "That casserole sure smells amazing, though."

We were dishing up plates with the casserole, mixed veggies, and fresh cornbread when Jeannie slowly made her entrance.

"There you are, dear," Mom said brightly. "Come on, dish yourself up some lunch. Don't be shy."

"Okay," Jeannie replied slowly.

She kept looking at us suspiciously through lunch. In particular, she looked at Mom like she was expecting a scolding. Mom just smiled at her happily and took another bite every time their eyes met. When Mom finally said something, my sister flinched.

"I'm just so happy to have you here, Jeannie," Mom said with a sigh. "I really wish this university had a nursing program so we could all live together again. You are such beautiful kids and I can't tell you how happy I am to see you getting along so well."

After lunch we drove to the campus so we could show Jeannie around. None of the buildings were open, but we weren't the only ones taking advantage of the beautiful autumn day to walk around the scenic campus. Jeannie was still struggling to accept that she wasn't in trouble. I actually felt bad for her. I reached over to her and squeezed her hand reassuringly after we had been walking for a while.

"Relax, Jeannie," I murmured. "It's okay. Trust me; you're not in any trouble."

It took another half hour of walking along holding my hand, but she finally managed to relax. We headed back to the apartment and had a cup of coffee before we moved into the living room. It was the first Jeannie noticed that we hadn't bought a couch. I sat on the recliner and Patricia slid into my lap. Mom sat on the loveseat and patted the cushion next to her.

"Um..." Jeannie said as she sat next to Mom, "Where am I going to sleep?"

"Oh, I figured I would sleep in Paul's room and you three could share my bed," Mom replied calmly. "Then Patricia will be off to her folks' house tomorrow. You don't mind sharing my bed with your brother, do you?"

My sister's mouth worked but failed to produce any words. She clearly couldn't believe what she was hearing. Mom reached over and gave Jeannie's knee a light squeeze.

"It's okay if you really don't want to, dear. I don't mind snuggling with Paul if you'd rather sleep in his bed."

"No, that's okay," Jeannie quickly responded.

"I'm a little jealous," Mom confided. "Your brother is really nice to snuggle with."

Jeannie swallowed and looked from my mother over to us. Patricia and I both gave her a smile. We watched television in silence for a while. During a commercial break, my mother abruptly spoke up.

"Oh! I almost forgot," she said, turning to face us. "Jeannie, we found some of your clothes when we were packing up the house. I believe they're in a box in your brother's closet. Paul, would you mind getting those out for her before we forget about it?"

"Sure thing," I replied. Patricia stood and I gave her a smooch before heading down the hall to my room. I opened the closet and snagged the box from the shelf. When I turned around, Jeannie was closing my bedroom door behind her.

"Okay, this is just...what is going on with Mom?" she demanded.

I set the box on the bed and opened it for her. "What do you mean?" I asked.

She shook her head and came over to look through the box. "It's like..." she blew out a breath, "like she's encouraging us to have sex, without actually saying it out loud."

I raised an eyebrow. "That wasn't what I heard at all," I said. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her in a chaste hug. "Look, Jeannie," I murmured, "I would love to share Mom's bed with you every night. But if it makes you uncomfortable you're welcome to stay in here."

"That wasn't what I was saying at all!" she snapped, turning around. "I just feel like this is all some kind of setup, somehow. I just can't put my finger on it."

I saw how upset she looked, and decided it was time to make a change to the plan. I looked over my shoulder, making sure the door was completely closed, before pulling her to me and whispering into her ear.

"You're right, Jeannie, it is a setup. It just isn't what you think. This was all Mom's plan. You remember how we joked about me accidentally having sex with Mom? Well, it happened." Jeannie's eyes went wide, and I nodded. "The thing was...she absolutely loved it. She wanted more. She joined me and Patricia for threesomes. One of those was on the phone while you listened in. Mom knows about our phone calls. It turned her on to think about the two of us together. It was her idea for me to bring you back here for your 'nap' as soon as you arrived, and to have me and Patricia come back here to 'wake you up' before lunch. She plans to watch the three of us tonight, and then she's hoping to join you and me tomorrow night."

Jeannie trembled in my arms and she finally blinked a few times. Her eyes had been wide open staring into my face the entire time I spoke. I bent and kissed her softly on the mouth.

"Just do me a favor," I said softly. "Don't ruin it for her. She really worked hard on this. Did you enjoy that first sneaky sex with your brother earlier?"

She nodded. "You know I did. You felt me coming all over your dick."

"She wanted you to have that," I whispered. "If you knew that Mom was in on it and hadn't had to sneak around, you wouldn't have gotten that added thrill. Does that make sense?"

She nodded slowly and then a smile gradually crept over her face. "Wow," she breathed, "Mom is fucking awesome."

"Oh, Jeannie, you have no idea," I whispered. "Wait until you watch her deep-throat me."

"Are you serious?" she asked.

I nodded and licked my lips. Then I smiled at her. "So, Jeannie, about these clothes in the box...You want to see what you want to keep and what still fits?"

"Oh, sure," she replied.

As soon as she turned around, I reached down and squeezed her ass with both hands. She gasped, but I released her sexy bottom and turned to walk out before things got out of hand. When Jeannie came out to the living room to rejoin us, she was much calmer and happier. She smiled over at Patricia sitting on my lap, and leaned against Mom's shoulder with a sigh.

"I love you so much, Mom," she murmured.

Mom beamed happily and stroked my sister's hair. "I love you too, sweetheart," she replied.

* * *

The light dinner we shared was another master stroke on my mom's part. "We'll all be too nervous and excited to want a big dinner," she had said thoughtfully, chewing her lip. "We'll have a big lunch right after we get home from the airport instead..."

As we sat around the dinner table and munched the finger sandwiches, chips and dips, the nervous excitement was palpable. Mom was the first to finish eating. She rose from the table and gave us a beautiful smile.

"I know it's early, but I'm going to get ready for bed," she stated. She turned and rinsed her dishes quickly before putting them in the dishwasher. She hummed happily as she headed down the hallway and into her bedroom. She was still humming when she went into the bathroom and started her shower.

Patricia licked her lips and looked at me hungrily. "We've got a few minutes while she's in the shower," she said suggestively. "Paul, you should really take off those jeans. They've been bothering me all afternoon."

I slid my chair back and stood up, unfastening the jeans. "Oh, baby, why didn't you say something earlier?" I asked. "You know how much I love having your sexy ass in my lap when I'm just wearing boxers."

"I didn't want to make your sister uncomfortable," Patricia said with a sly grin.

Jeannie turned to look at her, swallowing the food in her mouth. "Why would that make me uncomfortable?" she asked.

Patricia nodded her head in my direction. As soon as I stepped out of my jeans and picked them up, my boner sprang right out of the front of my boxers. I knew they could see it, but studiously ignored them as I carefully folded my jeans.

"Oh, I see," Jeannie gulped.

"Yeah," Patricia sighed, "if you knew I was sitting on top of that, you would have been squirming next to Mom on the loveseat instead of relaxing with your head on her shoulder. You looked really cute like that, by the way." She got up and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me while giving my throbbing cock a couple of slow strokes. After the kiss, she said, "Let me put those jeans away for you so your sister can enjoy this for a while."

Jeannie brushed her hands together to make sure she didn't have any crumbs on them and took a quick sip of her drink to wash down any food that might still be in her mouth. "Have a seat," she purred.

I sat back and spread my legs to give her room. When Patricia returned, we shared a smile. She slid back into her seat next to mine and we watched my sister savoring my cock in her mouth. It was a little eerie the way my sister hummed the same tune my mother had been humming on the way to the bathroom while she sucked my dick. Jeannie moaned and sucked me more urgently when I started drooling pre-cum into her mouth.

"That is so fucking hot," Patricia muttered. She leaned over and kissed me, driving her tongue insistently into my mouth.

I was caught off-guard when they both abruptly stopped. Jeannie carefully got to her feet to avoid hitting her shoulder or head on the table in front of me and then slid back into her seat and popped a chip into her mouth. Patricia murmured, "We really should put that thing away." She slid into my lap and shuddered as she sheathed my hard dick in the moist confines of her pussy. Seconds later, I heard the bathroom door open and Mom gave us a smile before heading back to her bedroom.

"Ah," I said. When my sister gave me a blank look, I added, "I didn't hear the shower stop. I wondered why you stopped."

I slid my hands up beneath Patricia's skirt and stroked her hips. After a few seconds I realized she wasn't wearing panties. She bucked slowly in my lap, and I bit my lip as I savored the feel of her wet, gripping sheath.

"When did you take off your panties?" I whispered into her ear.

"Right before dinner," she whispered. "They were drenched after I spent all that time sitting in your lap."

Jeannie stood and leaned over, lifting the front of Patricia's skirt. "Damn," she muttered. Then she looked up at our faces and licked her lips. "Maybe I should take my shower now—" she started, but then she quickly released Patricia's skirt and whirled when she heard Mom coming down the hall.

Mom once again took our collective breath away. She was wearing one of those short, lacy nighties with nothing beneath it. Her hair was still damp from the shower and she looked incredible. She walked right up to my sister and hugged her tightly.

"It's so good to have you here," she murmured. She gave my sister a peck on the lips and released her. "Paul, would you mind coming in to give me a back rub?" she asked.

It was a signal. Patricia let out a little bit of a moan before biting her lip. She had felt my dick throb inside her. We both knew I was about to fuck my mother.

"Of course, Mom," I replied with a smile. "I'll be right there."

Jeannie turned from watching my mother's half-exposed bottom swaying down the hallway just in time to see my cock sliding out of Patricia. She licked her lips as she stared at its glistening length, but it was Patricia who swiftly took me in her mouth and cleaned off her juices.

"All clean," she murmured before tucking me back into my boxers.

"Thanks," I whispered before pulling her up for a kiss.

"Should I put on one of those sexy outfits for you?" Patricia asked breathlessly after that kiss.

"Mmm, sounds good," I replied.

Jeannie gave a little jump where she stood. "Oh, crap! My suitcase is still in your room, and I had something special I wanted to wear tonight." She turned to head down the hallway, but I stopped her.

"I'll move it into Mom's bedroom for you," I said.

Jeannie looked at me questioningly and then nodded. "Oh, okay," she said. "Thanks."

I trotted down the hall, slowly pushing open the door to my bedroom. Mom had the lamp on, and the soft light bathed her sexy body. She still wore the lacy nightie and I had to stop and admire her. That earned me a lovely smile.

"You look incredible," I breathed.

"Thanks," she replied softly. "When you look at me like that, you make me feel incredible. Get over here."

"Mmm," I murmured. "Oh! I almost forgot."

I walked over to pick up Jeannie's suitcase and her carry-on bag. I turned and shook my head, taking in my mother's sexy form once again.

"I'm moving these into your room," I said. "I'll be right back."

I turned and shot a grin out to the kitchen as I walked across the hall to Mom's bedroom with my sister's luggage. I set both bags at the foot of the bed and then quickly returned to my room, closing the door behind me.

Mom smiled and licked her lips when I dropped my boxers and tossed them onto the bed. She rolled onto her belly and I slid onto the bed and straddled her thighs. She moaned in appreciation as my hands worked over the muscles in her lower back. She chuckled and looked over her shoulder at me.

"I didn't think you were actually going to rub my back," she said. "Not that I'm complaining. It feels really good."

"Good," I replied simply.

I kept working my hands over her back, but my eyes were drawn down to her sexy bottom. It peeked out from the bottom edge of her nightie. Just looking at it made my cock throb. As I worked my hands up her back, the head of my dick got closer and closer to the juncture at the top of her shapely thighs. When I leaned forward to massage her shoulders, the tip of my hard cock pressed against the lips of her pussy.

"Mmm," Mom sighed, spreading her thighs.

"Ohhh," I moaned as her wet lips spread open and welcomed me inside her.

We both moaned as I continued to rub her neck and shoulders while slowly pumping my dick in and out of her. Mom shivered deliciously beneath me and her pussy gripped my shaft wetly when she came.

"Mmm, thank you," she whispered. "That should tide me over for a while."

I leaned down to nibble her neck and then kissed her mouth. I started pumping my dick into her wonderful, soaked pussy insistently.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds