WBDP - Valentine's in Vegas

When my cock was clean, Marcia removed her hand from her sex, an embarrassed half smile on her face.

"Shall we get down to business," Brianna said, "now that the fun is taken care off."

She snapped her fingers and Zoe came into the room, bringing some of Brianna's tools in a surgical tray. Brianna pulled out an interesting piece of equipment from the tray, a stainless steel device with one handle equipped with a trigger, going to two arms whose width could be adjusted. At the end of each arm was a circle slightly larger than the width of a nipple. Smaller holes bisected the diameter of the two larger circles with sharp but wide gauge needles poised on the inside of each. I asked about it's purpose.

"These circles go on the nipples so that we can do both of them at the same time. If the person is sitting straight, you can align the handle with the navel. The needles are in a spring loaded mechanism and when you pull the trigger, the needles punch through the holes, into the nipple and then the holes on the other side. You get perfect alignment of the piercings with the body and with each other. Did you bring your nipple bars, Sam?" Brianna asked.

"I did, but I would prefer to use a hoop if possible due to what we discussed earlier."

"Yes, that makes good sense. Give them to me."

I handed her the hoops, both for the nipples and her labia.

"Slave," Brianna said to Marcia, "it's important that your nipples be as erect and full as possible. I will have Sandra and Adele working on them to give me the nips I need for this." She held up her device. "And, while it is not necessary, having a climax releases a lot of endorphins in your system that help with the pain of the piercing, plus it also aids in giving me the erect nipples I need. I would recommend that you cum while I pull the trigger on this baby. If you have something you use for that, you can use it, or Monique can do for you what she just did for me. Your choice."

Marcia looked at me. I knew what she wanted to say, but was afraid to voice out loud. She had been very stimulated watching Monique's pleasuring of Brianna and wondered what it would feel like having a woman go down on her. Brianna was very definitely pushing Marcia's buttons. It wouldn't surprise me if she had not set this up specifically so that Marcia would see the entire thing. I think Brianna was as devious and twisted as I was.

"Your choice, slave," I said.

She'd never expressed an interest in sexually exploring with a woman, and had indicated that "it wasn't for her", women did not attract her. She never flirted with women and had never responded when I saw women attempt to flirt with her. But she had witnessed one of the most erotic scenes that I'd ever seen and the fact that it had involved two women hadn't been lost on me or her. Just the sight of Brianna's orgasm had left her panting in heat. Which way would she go, I wondered.

"Monique please, Master," she said in a small voice, one I had to strain to hear.

"Monique, help a slave out," Brianna ordered. She turned to me and smiled. Hell yes, she'd planned this whole thing.

Spreading Marcia's legs, Monique settled in like she intended dining in for quite awhile. Adele and Sandra sucked and laved Marcia's breasts just as they had Brianna's. Already excited, Marcia's nipples were quickly erect and very hard. Brianna had them lift off for a second so that she could adjust the arms to Marcia's nipples, encircling the nipples with the rounded ends. When she had it adjusted for proper width, she nodded to them and they again worked to keep her breasts stimulated. Monique apparently understood female anatomy very well as I could see Marcia was rapidly approaching release. So could Brianna, so she aligned the handle in a straight line from navel to cleft and as soon as Marcia moaned that she was cumming, the two slaves pulled off her breasts, poured some alcohol or similar antiseptic onto her nipples, Brianna pulled the trigger, and the spring loaded needles did their work.

I could see Marcia give a small start at the pain, but her orgasm seemed to wash the pain away as she kept moaning and thrusting her sex at Monique who continued stimulating my slave into a second, then third orgasm. The needles had reloaded and Brianna lifted the device off her breasts, small dots of blood on either side of the nipples where the holes went through. Marcia was holding Monique's head just as Brianna had, rubbing her cunt on her face which was wet with Marcia's spend.

"That's enough, Monique. Let the slave calm down; you've done your job." Monique stood and Brianna licked some of Marcia's juices from Monique's face.

She handed the hoops to Adele and Sandra and they each took one and inserted it in a nipple. Marcia was still quivering from her release, but the hoops still hurt a little as they went in. After they were inserted and secured, they took some cream from the night stand and rubbed it around and onto her nipples.

"This is the anti-biotic, analgesic cream I told you about. Please put it on every three hours, even during the night, for the next three days,. If you have to take a pill for pain, take Tylenol, aspirin might increase bleeding" Brianna reminded us. "We have to do the outer labia piercing now. I'm sorry but you can't have an orgasm for this one. You might move and ruin the placement, plus Monique's face would be in the way. We'll have to hope that the endorphins flooding your body now help with the next piercing. Adele and Sandra, hold her legs apart and down. Don't let her move them." They put their weight on her legs at the top of her thigh and halfway down. "Sam, stand at her shoulders and press down. She'll want to flinch hard; be prepared." She took another device from the sterile solution in the tray that looked similar to a leather punch except it had a hole for the wide gauge needle to go through and again, made from surgical steel.

She took a clean, dry wash cloth and wiped the cum from Marcia's cunt, explaining that she didn't want her hand to slip. She swabbed the outer labia on the left side with alcohol, both inside and outside, and firmly grabbing it at the place she intended to make the hole, Brianna pulled it up and to the side, applied the punch and made the piercing. For all the movement Marcia made, it may have hurt less than the tawse on her clit during our contest, or she may still be under the sway of the endorphins of four quick orgasms. She swabbed again with alcohol and inserted the hoop, about 3/4 inches in diameter. She took more of the cream and rubbed it into the area around the holes on either side.

Brianna told my slave to stay seated while she spoke to me. We stepped from the room and she gave me all of the adornments which had been engraved except my special order.

"Will it be ready in time?" I asked her.

"You'll be able to pick it up tomorrow morning at 11:00. I have two of my most dependable slaves working on it right now. I'll check the work myself before I give it to you."

"Thank you, Brianna. I'm sure you've given my slave something to remember for a long time."

"I told you I'd make sure she had a good time" she said, smiling.

"As did I. It was a helluva show," I laughed. "A helluva show."

"Oh, silly." She said, posing with a hip cocked forward and her hand up to her face, under her chin. Fluttering the eyelashes over her baby blues at me, she said, "You'll make a poor girl blush."

I laughed again. I'm not even sure she knew how to blush.

I collected our things and my slave and we went back to our room. After showering, I applied more cream to the piercing, and set the smart phone to go off at three hour intervals. I told her to step out of slave persona so we could have our evening chat.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not as bad as I thought it would," she said. "I've hurt worse. My endometriosis hurt worse than this. That kidney stone hurt a hell of a lot worse than this. I'll tough it out."

"Would you like to wear a bra tonight?"

"Probably be a wise idea."

I found one of her more utilitarian models and helped her get it on, making sure the hoops were flat before the material closed over them.

"So talk to me about the days activities," I said, "starting with the piercings."

"Two of the other policewomen have nipple piercings and I've talked to them about it..."

"Really! Who?" I asked.

"If I tell you, you'll just stare at their tits trying to see if you can tell they have them."

"If you don't tell, I'll be staring at everyones tits wondering if I can tell. Which would be worse?"

She still hesitated so I reminded her, "You started this by telling me two others have them, spill."

So she told me who. One of them surprised me. She almost had a librarian vibe about her. I was surprised she was a police officer, let alone had nipple piercings. The other one was like 'OK, I can see that'.

"Anyway," she continued, "we spoke and they talked about how much and how long it hurt when they got it and what they liked and didn't like about them. When you suggested nipple piercing, I really had no problem with it based upon our conversations. I would have said hell no to a hood piercing, I'm glad you picked up on that. Can't be running around as a cop having constant orgasms. The labial piercing was more iffy, until I had a real chance to talk to Zoe. She liked the piercing, the dangles when she's exposed as she is now, but being able to take them off if wearing jeans or pants or even shorts. Then the hoop doesn't even get in the way, even on her inner lip, let alone the outer one. I asked her if her doctor said anything about them and she said the doctor thought they 'were quite lovely'. I obviously couldn't wear the dangles much except on our weekends unless we went out of town, but I did find them very attractive. They're provocative and I keep thinking they'll put me in that exhibitionist mode you've seen this vacation."

"We've already talked about Mistress Olivia, tell me about tonight."

Marcia looked down at the bed, unwilling to meet my eyes.

"It's okay, Marcia. I'm not judging. I'm the last one who should ever judge. I want to know what you were thinking, what you felt, where your head was at, all of it.

"I wanted her to lick me, Sam," she said softly. "I wanted her to make me cum."

"Of course you did, I'd have fucked the whole lot of 'em from Brianna on down if I could. The whole thing was hotter than shit."

She looked at me again.

"You don't care that I wanted another person; a woman, to lick me, lick my cunt, make me cum? That doesn't bother you?"

"No, a thousand times no! A guy fucking you, yeah, that would bother me a lot. You know my history. A woman, no, not at all. Look, I can't explain it, I don't understand the psychology of this, but somehow, two women pleasuring each other is beautiful. And maybe, just maybe, it's because if it's a beautiful woman, I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to love them. Two guys going at it. Gross. Maybe because I think all guys are ugly and why would anyone want to be with any of us. Fortunately, most women love us, to my absolute amazement. Twisted reasoning, I know."

"You don't think I'm some kind of closet lesbian who's now going to be more attracted to women than you?"

"If you loved cock less, if you didn't almost cum when you sucked my cock, or didn't want me to put it in your cunt or ass all the time, anytime; maybe I might think that. Just because you enjoyed an attractive woman making you cum, doesn't suddenly mean you want to change sides. Here's what I think. I think that what I saw in the room was one of the most erotic things that I've ever witnessed. I practically came the moment I was in your mouth, it was that sexually charged. It wouldn't have made any difference if I was a man or a woman, I would have wanted Monique to put those talents to work on me, to see if I could have what Brianna just experienced. It was awesome. If I felt that way, how can I criticize you for feeling the same way?"

"It didn't scare you? Make you want to call Cocoa Puffs, now."

"Nope. Makes me want to see what tomorrow brings."

"Thank you, Sam. I was so scared. I didn't know what you'd think. For the first time since I came here, I felt ashamed of myself, because I wanted another person to make me cum, so much."

"I'm not ashamed of you. You have done everything I've asked you to do on this trip and more. You've exceeded my wildest expectations. I couldn't be more proud of you. I've wanted to push your boundaries, and I have not seen anything here that makes me want to turn back. I love you. As long as you love me, and we make this journey together, I'm a happy man."

"I do love you, Sam."

"I know you do, little slave. You show me every day."

She started to move to her 'accustomed' slave position on the bed.

"Not tonight little slave, nor tomorrow night, nor any night until your piercings heal. I want to feel your breath on my cheek and feel your kisses on my lips until I'm sure everything is going to be perfect. I'll wake you when it's time to apply the cream. Good night, little slave."

"Good night, Master."

********

Marcia slept fitfully all night due to my waking her every three hours to apply her antibiotic cream and the overall discomfort of her piercings. When I got up, I let her sleep. After showering, I threw on cargo shorts and a t-shirt and headed downstairs to pick up all of my purchases, maybe make a few more. Before leaving the room, I applied a little more of the cream, Marcia barely waking when I did so. I left a note in case she woke, telling her I would be back before her next application of cream was needed, but I had more shopping to do. I wrote that if she wanted, she could shower and when I returned, I'd help her dress for the dinner and dance.

On the elevator, I ran into George and Dina, going down for a late breakfast.

"Where's your slave this morning?" George asked.

"Sleeping," I said. "Resting up for the festivities later. It's been a busy couple days and I just had my slave pierced, so she didn't sleep well."

"We're attending the dinner later. Could we share a table?" George inquired.

"Sounds great," I replied. "It would be nice to gaze upon your lovely slave again." I cupped her chin and raised her face so she was looking into my eyes. "I really enjoyed your dance two nights ago, Dina," I told her. "You were most graceful and it was a very stimulating dance."

"Thank you, master," she said, dropping her eyes again. "This slave is glad you liked it."

The elevator stopped and I told George I'd see him a little after 12:30 PM when they opened the bar before the dinner. I headed to the shops, he and Dina going to the dining room which would close at 11:00 to set up for the dinner. I went first to Mistress Olivia's place and picked up the leather harness, the cuffs, the mask, the riding crop and the waist cincher. Everything else would be shipped drop freight to my house.

"Olivia," I asked, "Will you be going to the dinner? I know you close down at noon."

"Of course, dearie. I never miss it, everyone undressed in their best attire."

"Undressed in their best. That's a good way to describe it. I'd like to stay in touch if I may, can I get your email address? You never know when I might have to order more."

"Let me give it to you now. Thank your slave for me. With the bet I made, I don't think I've ever enjoyed such a profitable convention."

Next stop, 'The Stockroom' exhibit and I ordered a Sybian to be drop shipped the same way. He still had a couple of the discounted Sybians from the contest and he gave me an additional 25% off. Ted told me that they'd done twice their normal business this convention and attributed that to the overall hotness of my slave and her demonstrations using their stuff. I thanked him for cutting me a deal and headed for the clothing exhibit.

Due to the piercings, I thought that Marcia's breasts should not go unsupported while they were still sore, but I didn't want them covered either, so I chose an black open cup shelf bra that would limit movement, but not hide a thing. He also had some black, open-toed sandal fuck me pumps with little gold hand-cuff decorations and four inch heels in her size so I took them as well.

The last stop was Mistress Brianna's Slave Baubles. As I walked up she came out to greet me.

"Where's your delicious little slave, Sam?"

"Still dozing. Not very restful sleep last night, but she'll be fine as frog's hair in another day or two."

"You're using the cream, right?"

"Every three hours, as directed. Were you able to finish my special order?" I asked.

"Just finished it about a half hour ago. Come in back and I'll show it to you."

I stepped behind her display, nodding to Zoe and Adele as I went by. They were walking around the display area promoting their Mistress's wares. Two others I hadn't met were also modeling her 'adornments'.

"I think these came out fabulous," she said, removing them from a velvet bag. "What do you think?"

I looked over the pieces she'd fashioned, two small ornaments for her nipple hoops and another set of dangles for her labial piercing.

"These are perfect," I said. "They are exactly what I was hoping for. You did a remarkable job, particularly considering my sketchy description." I lifted them to make sure they weren't too heavy.

"I'm rather proud of them myself," Brianna said.

"Will you be at the dinner and dance?" I asked her.

"I'll be there with all nine of my girls; I never miss them," she said. "It gives me another chance to mingle with potential buyers, pass out business cards, perhaps take some last minute orders for mailing. I usually have each of my slaves and myself seated at as many different tables as they have room for. Never miss an opportunity to mix business with pleasure, I always say."

"Perhaps you would like to be seated at my table. I'm sure they'll be room."

"Don't be too sure, Sam. It may be the hottest ticket in the house."

"Come early, I'll be sitting with the Gorean Master, George, and his slave, Dina. Do you know them?

"I think so," she replied. "I can ask around if I'm unsure."

"If you sit there before I arrive, you should find a seat then. Dinner's at 1:30, I'll get there around 12:45."

"Great idea. I'll do that."

"Can I get your personal email. I have a feeling that our paths might cross some time in the future. I might even like to ensure that they do."

"Sam, do you have more button pushing planned for Marcia?" She said grinning.

I smiled at her. "You never know. Things do come up."

"You naughty boy," laughing. "Take one of these. I have my personal email on the back for my special clients."

I paid for my purchases and headed back to the room. Marcia was still asleep when I arrived, but there was still another hour before her cream had to be applied again. We'd shower first, then I would apply it before we dressed for dinner. While I waited, I added the names, addresses and phone numbers of those I might need to contact at a later date to my smartphone.

We needed to leave after the dance this afternoon and catch a red-eye home, so I packed everything we would not need for the rest of the day and the flight home. Thankfully, Marcia had another day off and wouldn't have to return to work until the following day. I'm sure she'd still be tired. The hotel would be closed tomorrow for a full scale cleaning before they would admit other guests the day after. We paid a premium for our convention due to the extra pay for the staff, the steam cleaning and the two lost days before and after. Can't have the straights mixing with the freaks, after all. I know some of the other conventioneers were planning on staying in Vegas for a few more days, but they would have to check into other hotels to do so.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds