WBDP - Valentine's in Vegas

"Yes, Master."

I turned the Vibe back on. "You may cum as necessary."

"You allow your slave to have a say in the matter of her adornment?" Brianna asked.

"I'm an indulgent master," I replied.

I asked Brianna to step away from the booth so that I could speak to her privately. It took me around 15 minutes to explain what I wanted Brianna to make for me.

"Your business card said that you design your jewelry, can you make it?" I asked.

"I made it all before my business got too big. I still make small special orders."

"Can you have this done before the dinner and dance tomorrow?"

"It would be difficult, but fortunately, two of my longest time slaves have been with me since I started this business and they can craft the metal as well as I can. Yes, I can have it done by then. You talk as though you're confident your slave will accept this?" Brianna questioned.

"Well, we're quite new to this, but in the four days that she's been my slave ...."

"Four days!" Brianna interrupted. "Marcia has been your slave for four days? I would have guessed at least a year or more, she is so well trained and slave hot. Four days! I wouldn't have believed it," she said wonderingly. "How did this come about?"

"She wanted me to lose weight. She agreed to two days of sexual slavery if I lost 40 pounds and two days every month thereafter as long as I kept the weight off, with additional days added for each additional five pounds lost. The first two were at Christmas. I wanted to come to this convention and we deferred my three days in January to the three dates of this convention. We established hard boundaries regarding what she would do or would not do prior to her agreement to serve as sex slave. We reestablished some guidelines before coming here. Either one of us could opt out of any part or even the entire convention if we became uncomfortable with what happened.

"It was touch and go about whether she'd come at all, but we talk each night about the day to check our comfort level and reaffirm our desire to proceed. So yeah - four days. But in those four days time, she's been a good sport and hasn't refused anything suggested within those guidelines thus far. I doubt she'll object to the nipple piercing. She might object to the labia piercing. She would positively object to clitoral hood piercing. That's the reason I didn't even bother pushing it. Hey, I have to have the semblance of control, but if I already know it's a no-go, I refuse. After all, we can't have a slave publicly disputing her master can we. It would upset the applecart."

Brianna laughed. "That's one of the most amazing stories I've heard in a long time. I'm guessing it was the public sex and nudity she was concerned about, but she's been the highlight of the convention. Your slave has blossomed here. Don't worry. I'll keep your secret. Fourth day," laughing again. "Who'd have believed it. You've really pushed her normal boundaries, haven't you?"

I laughed with her. "Yes, I have."

"I'm guessing she's never been touched intimately by a woman before?"

"Not to my knowledge, no. My first wife cheated on me, which I despised, so we talked a lot about sex and our expectations before we were married and that was something she's never mentioned, and she's been open about what she had done before," I replied.

"Your slave is your wife? Hmm, I'm guessing your rules take into consideration your marriage and would be a primary reason why you're not sharing your slave with others?"

"That and the fact I don't want to share her. It would be an extraordinary set of circumstances that would ever allow that," I said.

"But you still want to push her buttons, which is why you've allowed me and other masters to touch her intimately, I'm guessing."

"Good guess."

"You are a devious son-of-a-bitch, aren't you?"

"Am I?" I said smiling.

"Let me make another guess here. You're slave has a high end or high profile job somewhere that this shit would mess with, which is why you're doing it in Vegas instead of wherever home is."

"You're very perceptive," I told her.

"If she agrees to the piercings, when do you want them done?"

"We're going to enter the slave heat punishment contest at 2:00 and I'd like to observe the pony dressage at 3:30. Would you be available when that's over? How late are you here?"

"Do you have any objections to my continuing to stretch her boundaries? I really love your slave. Her reactions are priceless."

"No, why?"

"Bring her to my suite on the third floor at 7:00 PM. I'll do it up there after all the hullabaloo is over, see if we can't push a few more buttons."

"You have a suite?"

"Large contingent, me and nine slaves." She noted my eyebrows raise in question. "Hey, business is good. By showing my wares, my slaves really help me sell this stuff. They answer questions, show the things off to the best advantage. I need them."

"We'll be there," I said. I handed her three half carat diamonds to go on the jewelry that I wished her to make for me.

"I'll try to make sure she has a good time," Brianna said.

"I'm sure you will."

We'd been gone for almost half an hour. We rejoined Marcia and Brianna's slaves. They were laughing and giggling together but all assumed their positions when we returned.

"How many times have you climaxed, slave?" I asked Marcia.

"Four master. I'm getting close to a fifth."

"Have you made a decision?"

"Yes, Master. I agree to the piercings as you suggested."

"And have you chosen that which you would like to be adorned in?"

"Yes, Master."

"Show me."

She walked around the displays, pointing out two bars, three hoops and two shields for her nipples, and three chains. One of the chains was an Omega slide necklace with the slide having a lower section with a pair of dangling gold handcuffs and an upper section with a red gemstone and a small opening below the stone from which the chain would descend to her nipple hoops. The second one had matching wrist bracelets which connected to nipple chains, and the third, a long one the would connect her nipples but the loop would lie across her abdomen just above her navel. The last one could be worn hidden under normal clothes. The first two would indicate her slave status to any in the lifestyle although the omega slide necklace with the handcuffs might be an acceptable and funny jewelry item for a police officer without the nipple chains. All three were exquisite pieces of jewelry that would look fantastic on my slave.

She interrupted showing me her selection choices to request permission to cum. I granted her permission and when her spasms ceased, she showed me the hoop that would pierce her labia according to Zoe and the four dangles, of a Celtic design of intertwining serpents all interconnected so that they did not suspend one from the other, but suspended at offset heights like wind chimes so they would clang against each other producing a pleasant musical tone.

"These are lovely pieces. You have good taste, slave. What would you like the dangles to say?"

"Sam's Slave, Master."

"The matching bracelets can also be engraved," Brianna said. "We can add the same thing to each of them."

"I'll take them all," I told Brianna. She had her slaves bundle my purchases, except the matching bracelets and the dangles which would still need to be engraved. She said they would be ready when the piercings were done.

"I'll see you at 7:00 PM, Master Sam, for the piercings. Bring a set of bars and the hoop for the labia when you come. The piercings close quickly if nothing is inserted right away."

"Thank you, Mistress Brianna." I packed the purchases into my bag.

Once again we headed toward the booth at the back of the hall. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the proprietor was the mistress who had threatened to punish Marcia if she didn't win the slave heat contest. Maybe she could give me some pointers after all. My slave had cum without permission. Marcia was also startled to see who it was. She already knew she was going to regret this. She hadn't forgotten she'd cum without permission either.

I approached and Marcia knelt down at my side. I introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Sam, and this is my slave ...."

"Marcia, the infamous Marcia. She needs no introduction, sweetheart, everybody knows Marcia. I'm Mistress Olivia."

"I understand you offered to punish Marcia if she didn't win the contest yesterday afternoon as you bet a substantial amount on her. How much did you win?"

"$10,000."

"Ten grand, that's quite a chunk of change," I said.

"Yes and I owe it all to your slave. What can I do you for?"

During our conversation, my slave was beginning to have a harder time holding her position and the low moans which I so enjoyed started emanating from her throat.

"Ben sent me down here, said you might have suspension boots for purchase."

"I do, and a lot of other stuff, too."

"I have a favor to ask first."

"Anything for you, baby. What is it?"

"My slave was disobedient this morning and needs to be punished. I was wondering if I might impose on you to assist. You offered yesterday, although to her and not to me, but I thought I could use some pointers."

"What is she being punished for?" She asked.

"Climaxing without permission."

"And yet, it appears that you have a We/Vibe inserted in your slaves cunt. Would I be right in assuming that it's currently on?"

"It is."

"And was it on when your slave climaxed?"

"It was."

"You're a hard man, Master Sam."

"Sometimes a slave must overcome stimulation to obey her master, Mistress Olivia. Actually, I told my slave that sometimes a slave is punished for no reason other than a master loves to see his naked slave squirm, but I really prefer it not be for no reason at all, so I make an impossible demand of her, knowing that she will fail, but then I get to observe my slave squirm twice, once in pleasure, once in pain/pleasure." I rubbed Marcia's head. "It is one of the most enjoyable aspects of being her master."

"So when punishing your slave, you want her to receive pleasure in the act?"

"I do. That's why I have rules regarding its imposition...."

"Master, may I cum?" Marcia interrupted. "Please, Master."

"You know I'm having a conversation. Can't a needy slut wait until her master is finished?"

"Please, Master. I cannot."

"Wait one moment!"

I turned to Olivia and asked her to observe my slave closely. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples thick and extended in hard points. Her legs were quivering, wanting to close, her lubrication slicking her cunt and running down her leg. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably, though she still struggled to hold her position.

"Cum, slave."

A look of pure joy and relief overwhelmed her features, her mouth open in gasping pleasure; deep, throaty moans spilling from it. She was rocking up and down on her heels and a fresh flood of her release dripped from her sex.

"Can there be any sight in the world that is more beautiful, more delightful, more erotic; than my slave cumming like that?" I asked Olivia.

"Apparently not to you," she said, nodding towards my erection.

I glanced down and asked, "You don't mind if I take a moment to allow my slave to relieve that, do you?"

"Please do," Olivia said. "I find it quite distracting."

I pulled Marcia to her feet and bent her over a nearby table and plunged into her liquid heat. Her previous orgasms had left her cunt a warm, soupy mess which I slid into like a hot knife through butter. The combination brought on by the sudden fullness in her pussy and the continuing vibrations of the Vibe kept Marcia in the throes of her climax, nor was it long before those same vibrations and the delightful massaging of my slaves sheath evoked my own eruption. A dozen grunting strokes into her molten fire and my balls freed my seed to bolt up my shaft and into Marcia's cunt, adding my own flood of milky cream to her own with a loud sigh of relief. I waited until my pulsing had completely stopped, then turned off the Vibe, withdrew my cock with a squidgy squish and set my slave to cleaning my cock.

"Much better," I said, feeling my slaves soft, warm mouth dutifully cleaning our respective releases from my prick.

When she was done, I removed the Vibe, had my slave lick it clean and put it in my bag.

"Bring your slave," Olivia said, heading toward the back of her display. "We can punish her properly back here."

I lifted her to her feet and taking her neck in my hand, guided her after Olivia. We went through a set of curtains separating the front displays of her wares from a back section, set up as a work area. Olivia had two naked male slaves working with a variety of leather tools on additional products. One working on leather cuffs, the other working on a leather harness. The most distinctive parts of their anatomy was their large tubular cocks. Even un-erect, they were substantial and both Marcia and I were obviously staring. Olivia noticed our stares and mentioned that she "liked slaves with large cocks". She sent the one working on the cuffs to watch the front of her exhibit for customers. I was sure just the size of his manhood might make a few people stop, out of curiosity.

She searched the back briefly and found a set of suspension gloves. "Strip her and put these on your slave."

I removed the tiny loin cloth and began fitting the suspension gloves on Marcia's hands, they had a grip inside for her to hold and extended up to her elbow.

She looked at me fearfully and I said, "Relax, little slave. You know that I cannot really harm you, nor will I allow another to."

When I was done, Olivia called my slave to where she was standing and hooked each of the gloves to snap hooks on three foot cables. They merged at a free swivel on a heavy rope passing through block and tackle. It hung from a thick beam that overhung the back area of the platform. She pulled down on the rope and with very little effort was able to raise Marcia completely from the ground before she tied her end of the rope to a rope cleat. Marcia was dangling there helplessly, her feet off the ground.

Olivia took a spreader bar that was about 3 1/2 feet wide and fastened them to Marcia's feet spreading her legs widely and giving us easy access to her sex.

"There are a lot of different devices for the punishment of slaves," Olivia said. "Sometimes the easiest are the best. You can put a large hook in the ceiling joist anywhere with a little open space. Hang a plant on it, no one's the wiser. But this pulley and free swivel system can go anywhere. You can hook it up to a tree outside. I like the free swivel because the slave can be turned."

Olivia grabbed Marcia's legs and gave her a little spin and she slowly turned, first facing us, then away, her pussy, her ass; her breasts, her back, slowly spinning.

"If you hang her upside down, you hook the snap rings to the spreader bar, she hangs from suspension boots and you can play with her that way. Lots of reasons I like this. I find that when someone is completely suspended, they feel no connection, no grounding; they're hanging and it makes them feel very vulnerable. When they touch something, even furniture such as stocks or table or bed, they feel grounded to that object. Punishment is as much psychological as it is physical. Look at your slave now."

She ran her hand over her breasts, the stiff nipples rigid. She pinched one lightly and Marcia gasped. "The vulnerability probably has her as hot as a firecracker right now. She doesn't know what's going to happen. It could be painful, pleasurable, she doesn't know, but she's helpless and unable to resist, she can't run or hide." Olivia ran her hand down Marcia's stomach, over her mound and through her slit. Her fingers came up wet. "I'm guessing she's practically cumming right now, just hanging here." She dipped her fingers back into her cleft and shoved two into her sheath.

"Master, please may I cum?" She called out, her body trying to twist and turn.

"Cum, slave." And Marcia sent a fresh spate of her dew onto Olivia's hand.

"As I thought. Feeling very helpless and vulnerable right now." Olivia lifted her fingers to her lips and licked off Marcia's spend. "Mmm, tasty little morsel. What do you normally use to punish her?"

"This soft whip," I said, pulling it from my bag, "a tawse, a paddle, or my hand. I don't like to mark her. No welts or anything that would mark her. I want to turn her butt red or otherwise stimulate her, but I don't want to hurt her. That may not make sense to you, but this should be enjoyable for her as well as for me."

"I understand completely. I wouldn't want to mark this little pudding up either. I'd like you to consider one of these as well." She picked up a riding crop. "It can be used for everything from a caress to a stinging swat. It will leave her ass a nice red, but the redness will dissipate in 30 minutes. It can be used on any part of the body but the face, from the nipples..." She flicked it across Marcia's right nipple, "to her clit..." And she began a steady tapping on Marcia's clit, Marcia writhing, moans and whimpers tumbling from her mouth as if she didn't know if she wanted to cry or cum, "with equal effectiveness."

"Put this blindfold on her," Olivia said.

When I'd done so, she said, "If you blindfold her, put a little spin on her, she doesn't know where the next blow will land, could be anywhere, has nothing to do with where you're standing, because she's moving, not you." She proceeded to demonstrate by giving Marcia's body a spin and as she spun, she would occasionally use the crop on her spinning body, on her breasts, her buttocks, her mound, her stomach, her back, her legs, both the inside of her thighs and the calves.

Marcia would give a little cry each time the crop swatted her, but Olivia was careful. No one area was receiving the brunt of the spanking and her skin got no more than pink each time the leather crop blade touched her. Olivia stopped the spinning and started tapping her folds of her clit again in a rapid but light rhythm. It was effective.

"Master, may I cum?" She asked.

"Cum, little slave," I answered, and she did even thought Olivia continued the tapping upon her clit and sex. Both pain and pleasure.

"You sell all of this gear?" I asked Olivia, who stopped the tapping.

"Yes, the block and tackle, hooks, the suspension boots and gloves, the free swivels, the spreader bars; all of it."

"I'd like to order a complete set."

"Of course. I would also like to recommend that you replace the nylon velcro cuffs with leather cuffs for any time that they won't be getting wet. The buckles make a more appealing visual esthetic and are more secure. I want you to see something else as well." She lowered Marcia to the ground so she could stand, legs spread, but left her with her hands outstretched above her head.

Olivia showed me a female mannequin in the back with a tight leather harness that fit like a second skin on the mannequin, highlighting and accentuating the breasts and groin area, the leather straps crisscrossing the body.

"I believe that your slave would look fabulous in one of these. We custom make each of these harnesses to each slave. You will notice that it has an abundance of D rings in several places in order to secure your slaves hands in different positions. It also has these two D rings on the shoulders of the harness. You can actually use these to hoist your slave in the air, putting pressure particularly on her cunt and breasts because it's designed that way, but all the leather straps means that the entire torso is used for support so it can't harm her. There is enough support they can be used alone, or with the arms as suspension support also. If you put an order in now, it can be ready by tomorrow morning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds