Wife Enslaved Ch. 02

He looked down, and coaxed her, 'Come on, slave, get on with your duty.'

'Yes, master,' she murmured.

Sucking it into her mouth was easier than she thought. Rolling it around in her mouth wasn't the unpleasant chore she thought it would be. She pushed a hand into his trousers to feel his sack. Gentle strokes were called for, she knew that much. Not having performed this for anyone, not even for her husband, it should have been disgusting with a stranger. Instead she felt proud to be useful to her master.

Jimmy was pleased with the way things were going. A continuous onslaught of reinforcement had her bowing to the inevitable. She'd accepted her position as slave, and acknowledged him as her master. Adrian wanted her back, but now she was registered as a slave, he couldn't just take her home.

In her kitchen he'd recognised her, just before Adrian phoned. It was just a bit of fun telling Adrian he wanted to borrow a slave, yet she went along with it. Why she had was still a mystery. It probably had something to do with the fantasy slave outfit she'd been wearing. The plan had come together on the drive home, and it seemed to be working.

Watching Adrian's wife sucking his hardening cock, brought on a feeling of power. He felt very pleased with himself, and was tempted to reveal he knew who she was. Not much technique, but she was thorough. It was impossible to ignore and hold back.

'Can you swallow it, slave?' he gasped.

Riana wondered what to do. She'd heard about taking it down the throat, but didn't know if that was possible. How could she swallow such a large object? Its head would choke her. It was bulging out a cheek when she sucked half of it into her mouth.

Riana stopped sucking to look up at him. She let go of his cock, though still holding onto his scrotum.

'Sorry, master. Your slave will practice later, to please her master,' she promised.

She was on her knees, sucking his cock. She was rolling his balls in one hand, while stroking his cock with the other. The position should have been humiliating, instead, she felt ashamed for letting her master down. She was there to pleasure her master, and was found wanting.

Knowing he was about to cum, she pulled back, knocking her head on the underside of the desk. Unable to manoeuvre in the cramped space, she clamped her eyes shut, while streams of sticky goo spattered her face. Her eyes flickered open to see her master looking down at her, with a look of disdain. This young man certainly had a potent weapon, as his sperm had exploded everywhere.

'You made a mess, dirty slave girl,' he intoned.

'Sorry, master,' she automatically responded.

The bitter taste of his sperm was on her lips, and up her nose. Afraid to touch it, she let it dribble down her chin, onto her breasts. He sat back watching her crawl from the desk-well. When she tried to stand, he put a hand to her head, holding her down.

'You've made a mess. Turn around and lick it up. Don't touch your face or tits, dirty little slave,' he ordered.

Feeling incredibly small and insignificant, she didn't have the temerity to complain. It wasn't ill treatment for someone as lowly as she had become. Her master towered over her, watching her, while she licked under the desk. She'd never tasted cum before, and wondered if it all tasted the same. Though, this certainly wasn't something she wanted to trial.

'Now my shoes,' he pointed out.

Riana looked up at him from the floor, where he seemed ten feet tall, emphasising her lowly status. There was no need for tears, as this is what a slave must expect for disobedience. It was no good explaining this poor slave had never sucked a man's penis, and was frightened when it spurted hot cum over her.

'Now get a sponge and a cloth for your master's trousers. Don't forget, don't wipe your body! Crawl, don't walk!' he crossly spoke.

Crawling back as quickly as she could, his trousers were soon sponged and dried. Fortunately there was only a little around the cuffs, and it was soon removed. She felt happier now, having cleaned up her mistake, and forborne a just punishment. On her knees she pressed her forehead into the carpet, hoping for forgiveness.

The rattle of a chain frightened her from a fantasy, where she was in a harem before a fierce sultan. She had transgressed his rules, and faced a dire punishment.

'Stand up,' Jimmy told her. 'Legs a part,' he ordered, and slapped her bottom.

Feeling him fiddling with the now healed ring, she guessed what was happening. Why though? Was this to be a further punishment?

Jimmy stood up, and pulled on the chain. Riana felt it pull on her pierced lips, and yelped from the unexpected sensation. He said nothing, but obviously she had to follow him, or painfully damage her nether lips. In the kitchen he attached the chain to a weight sitting on the floor. There she had to stand, like it or not. On the counter next to her, he dumped some carrots.

'Get practising with these, until I get back with something more suitable,' he told her.

Riana had seen carrots before, in pictures. He must be one of those fad eaters, who wanted organic vegetables. Real ones grown in the ground rather than in nutrient pods. Picking one up, turning it around, she wondered what was to be done with it.

'Oh!' she exclaimed.

Not wanting to be caught slacking, she sucked on the carrot. After awhile she managed to get it to the back of her throat without choking. A little further and it felt as though her stomach was ready to heave. While spluttering and coughing, it was decided to try more gradually. Spit and snot slid down onto her chest, accumulating with her master's cum.

She was just a dirty little slave girl, and needed to learn her master's whims, or suffer the consequences. The carrot became soft, and she managed to get it a little way down her throat. Reluctantly using a larger one, she started again. While on the third one her master arrived.

'Here's something more realistic to try. Carry on with the carrots, until you can manage them,' he said. 'Well done, so far,' he conceded.

Riana stared at the three rubber phalluses with a worried look on her face. They built up in size, with the last one as large as her master's penis. Comparing the carrot to the largest, she wondered how long it would take to manage the big brute. With greater urgency she pushed the smaller dildo into her mouth, and gently pushed at the back of her throat. The secret was to relax, and swallow. Not a natural action, but she was learning.

Her master walked in while she had the smaller phallus down her throat.

'How are you progressing? Very good, slave,' Jimmy smiled at her. 'Here's a bucket in case you need to pee,' he chuckled.

The bucket was just within reach, but the prospect of urinating in a bucket was unpleasant. Knowing the inevitable would happen before the task was completed, made her feel worse, and added urgency to the assignment. The weight was impossible to lift, so she was stuck there until she completed her master's orders.

With her whole body complaining from standing so long, she managed to push the big flexible dildo down her throat without retching. At last she allowed herself to squat over the bucket. The relief was satisfying. From emptying her bladder, as much as from fulfilling her master's order.

While waiting for him to return, she practiced holding it in her throat as long as possible. Even knowing what this meant, she was still proud of the achievement. If her husband could see her now, he would be dumbfounded. The last time she had been so pleased with herself, was when she raised an enormous amount for a favourite charity. Now she was acting out a fantasy, as a slave slut, preparing herself to deep-throat a master.

Burying herself into a fantasy world, as though none of this was real, enabled her to survive the ordeal. It also made her highly aroused all the time. Even now, tethered in the kitchen by a ring through her pussy lips, she was wet.

Jimmy casually strolled in to see his slave's progress. Immediately she proudly demonstrated her new skill by swallowing the big dildo. She held it there for a moment then withdrew it to breath, repeating the process with enthusiasm.

'Good slave girl!' he encouraged her.

He handed her a key, and said, 'Unlock the chain, then thoroughly wash it. It's time for bed, so take a shower, and clean yourself up,' he said.

Suddenly aware of the filth over her breasts and stomach, she felt terrible. She scuttled off to shower, then joined her master in bed. After standing for so long she was tired, and ready for bed, though sleep wasn't on his mind. Her master was ready to try out his slave's new trick.

Riana was reticent over getting into bed with him. It was silly after having sex on the floor earlier, but this seemed more seriously intimate.

'Bend over the bed, slave,' he ordered.

'Oww! Sorry, master. Please master,' she cried.

He only spanker her bare bottom with a few strokes, to have her capitulating.

Unexpectedly Riana became turned on. Having been sexed up all day, this was just a heightening of the sexual tension. Justify getting into his bed, she told herself he was her master, and must be obeyed. As she climbed in, he pushed her head down, guiding her between his legs. She lay there for a moment, at the end of the bed.

Her head was in his crotch, looking at his unready penis. This time there would be no mistakes, she would swallow his sperm. Nervously she sucked his cock into her mouth. Rolling it around in her mouth, it twitched, and began to grow. Carefully she pushed a hand between her legs. It was sad to realise she wasn't going to be ridden by her master.

It didn't take long before he was fully erect. As practised she pushed her head down the full length of his penis. It felt tragically disappointing, having to play with her pussy while he enjoyed this. She began rhythmically bobbing her head up and down. She kissing his crotch with every downward stroke, and felt his balls touch her chin. On the upward stroke, she tightly sucked the head of his cock.

'Stop!' Jimmy exclaimed.

He pulled her up his chest, and told her, 'Ride my cock, slave.'

With an ecstatic look in her eyes, she scrambled to place her knees either side of his thighs, and hovered over his cock. Her master laid back looking up at her. He had a smile of expectation on his lips. She bore down upon his penis, and he thrust up with powerful leg muscles, pushing deep into her.

She'd never been in this position before, and it felt so wonderful, a cry of pleasure couldn't be held back. She bounced around on her master's cock, with her breasts gyrating. Her head was thrown back, gurgling an incompressible message. Up and down he thrust, lifting and dropping her. His penis felt strong and powerful, taking her, filling her with a completeness craved for.

He suddenly stopped moving, and she felt his cock spasm. It was impossible to move, while he filled her vagina with thick potent sperm. She felt his cock pulsing at the entrance to her womb, shooting young virile sperm.

'Oh, yes, master, fill your slave. Fill your slave with cum, master,' she cried out.

Transfixed, unable to move, she imagined his sperm spurting right up inside her body, impregnating her. Her orgasm left her fragile. The afterglow weakened her mind, leaving her vulnerable.

He slid her off to the side, and pulled her close. His heavy breathing in an ear tickled. Her whole body was sensitized, and his touch was electric. Nestled in his arms, tightly embracing her, she felt safe and desired.

'You are my sexy slave girl, what are you?' he teased.

'I'm your sexy slave girl, master,' she gladly agreed.

'What will you do for your master?' he asked.

'Anything my master desires. Slave is your obedient little slave girl, master,' she lovingly whispered.

***

Next morning Riana worried over what she had done. Pangs of guilt stabbed at her all morning. She was a mature married woman, yet performed like a slut for a young man's pleasure. He was sixteen years younger than her, and he knew her husband. Fortunately he didn't know who she was, or her reputation would be in ruins.

She had slipped from his bed, showered, and made coffee. She couldn't eat anything with a stomach clenching with fear. At least she was free of the madness that overtook her yesterday. In the night he'd woken her to take her mouth again. This time he spurted his sperm down her throat. She rubbed her tummy, imagining it full of sperm.

When he walked in the kitchen she jumped up in surprise. She couldn't find any clothes, and was still naked. As had been instilled in her, she stood to attention, with arms at her sides. The only thing she could do was press her thighs together, to hide her sex.

'Morning, slave. Well? Serve your master breakfast, slave,' he ordered.

Riana needed to talk to him, and convince him to let her return home. This madness had to stop, before her wits were completely subsumed in a fantasy world.

'Come here, slave,' he heavily sighed.

It was important not to sit on his lap again, so she went to sit down on a chair. He grabbed a hand and pulled her close.

Examining her, he said, 'You promised to obediently serve your master.'

'Yes, master. But, I can't. . .' she started, unable to find the right words.

She would have to tell him everything, despite the dire consequences. Maybe he would be kind enough to keep her secret.

'You have no choice, slave,' he said.

Jimmy pulled her over his knee. A familiar feeling of dizziness disorientated her, as the floor came up to meet her head. She felt a slap on her bare bottom. It wasn't until the second slap, that she felt a stinging pain. Her master was spanking her! She'd tried to defy him, and he was teaching her to be an obedient slave.

'Sorry, master. Please don't hurt your slave girl! Please! Your slave promises to be a good little girl, master,' she shrieked.

The years rolled back to when at home, being chastising by a strict father for being naughty. There had only been the one time he spanked her, but it left its mark upon her soul. She had been messing around with one of the servants, so her father dismissed the boy's father, and she never saw the boy again. That hurt more than the spanking.

She stood before her master, rubbing her sore bottom. Tears rolled down her cheeks, from remembering the past, and from letting her master down. It felt just the same as when she had let her father down.

'Please master, I mustn't, I can't,' she tried to say.

'That's right, a slave mustn't disobey her master, and can't do anything without permission. Now, slave, do you understand your position in this house? Must I devise another punishment for this bad slave?' he demanded.

'Sorry, master. Please, master, your slave knows her place. Your slave girl promises to be an obedient slave, honest master,' she blubbered.

'Do you remember the slave positions?' he asked.

'Yes, master,' she quickly answered, hoping she did.

'Crawl,' he said.

She got on hands and knees on the floor, sticking her bottom in the air. Next, she had to kneel, then present. It seemed terrible to be presenting her crotch to a young man in the kitchen. Her legs were spread wide, with her sex presented to him.

Yesterday she had been in the afterglow of an orgasm, ready to serve his every whim. This morning she'd recovered and was painfully aware of what she was doing. She'd tried to tell him, but couldn't bring herself to defy this strong willed man.

'Kowtow,' he said.

She turned around, kneeled with knees parted, and bent her head to the floor.

'Keep that position until your master leaves the room,' he ordered.

He sat drinking a cup of coffee, looking her over. This woman had capitulated far easier than he thought she would, and he'd gone way too far with her last night.

After breakfast in her kitchen that first morning, when sobering up, he recognised her as Adrian's wife. The fantasy slave outfit was worn for obvious reasons, and figured she was too embarrassed to admit who she was. When Adrian phoned, he watched her cringing in the corner, and thought to tease Adrian. When Adrian agreed to lend his slave, he saw the look of fear in Riana's face. Demanding she come with him as his slave, he was surprised, and amused when she did.

On the drive to his house the idea of humiliating Adrian formed. He would treat the man's wife like a slave, and show her off in public. Even selling her to one of Adrian's business rivals was considered.

After last night, he had second thoughts about selling her. Adrian's wife hadn't robbed his father, so why make her suffer. Intently looking over her voluptuous body brought on an idea of keeping her. Was he going soft over her? Of course that was out of the question, he couldn't keep another man's wife as his slave.

They spent a quiet day together, with him honing his project plan, while she was busy in the house. No ornaments were broken as she became used to being a servant. She stopped for a coffee, and wondered at how ordinary all this had become. She was in a young man's house, naked, except for an apron and slave chains. Looking at the clock she realised his coffee break was due.

Riana walked into her master's office balancing a coffee pot, milk, and cup, on a silver tray. The apron had been discarded, leaving her naked. According to her master's wishes, her hair was pinned up to enhance the elegance of her neck.

'Your coffee, master,' she calmly spoke.

Was this humble approach taken so as to avoid a punishment. There was a indication of other motives at play. Pushing her breasts out at him, a feeling of wanting him to notice her, and a tingling in her tummy, all added up to being enamoured of him. After all, he was a handsome young man, and he'd taken her. She'd opened up to him like no other. Not that she had any experience of men, except her husband.

It wasn't love she felt, it was some kind of commitment, a result of being bedded by him.

'Put that on the desk, and come here, slave,' he said.

Riana stood by him, wondering what she had done wrong since breakfast. It was hoped he wouldn't make her perform those humiliating slave positions. He patted his lap and her heart sank, from the thought of being spanked.

'Sit,' he said.

She gingerly parked her bare bottom on his suit trousers, hoping she hadn't started to leak. Receiving a humiliating punishment this morning brought on an unexpectedly arousal, and the thought another spanking made her wet. That in itself was humiliating. He put his arms around her and turned her face to him, with a firm grip upon her chin.

'My slave has performed her duties well today. Your master is very pleased with his slave,' he smiled.

'Thank you, master,' she beamed brightly.

'Good slave. The end of the week is approaching, when you return to your old master. I want you to think about staying here with me, as my slave,' he said.

'Oh!' is all she could say.

Did he really want her? Maybe he felt the same way she did. Do men also become attached to a woman after sex?

He gently kissed her lips, her eyes, her nose, until her whole face was being smothered with kisses. Instead of just having sex, they might make love this time. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. His lips kissed their way down her neck, to her breasts. He carefully sucked on a nipple, while his finger tips stroked her back.

She pushed her breasts into his mouth. Before sitting on his lap she was aching for his touch, and now the need was being fulfilled. One moment they were sitting, the next they were on the floor, writhing with pure pleasure. Heavy breathing was all that broke the silence, as they explored each others' body. Clothes were peeled away exposing skin to caress.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds