Wife Enslaved Ch. 02

Jimmy kissed and licked his way down her body. Over her tummy, down to her sex, he smoothly caressed her bare flesh. Finger tip touches to her thighs were light and sensitive. He licked her lips, and nipped her engorged bud. When she felt his tongue push into her, she yelped with ecstasy. It flicked inside her, rolling around, exploring.

She arched her back, wanting more, needing more. This time they were making love. At least so far he was making love to her. Her hands grabbed his broad shoulders and pulled. She wanted him and must have him now. The journey up her body was swift. In one steady movement he was on top of her, and his cock penetrated.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled with both heels. The need to be filled was great and urgent. He began to push deeply into her, pushing at the walls of her vagina, filling her entire body with cock.

'Yes, master, oh, yes! Fill your slave, master,' she huffed and puffed.

The slow pumping of powerful leg muscles suddenly stopped. He was pumping her full of hot young sperm. She could almost feel jets of potent sperm hitting the entrance to her womb. She cried out, sounding in pain, only it was from an orgasm hitting her hard. Her entire body shook, her heels drummed on the floor. Just as suddenly, it subsided into a warm feeling of well being. She wanted to hold him, but her limbs seemed so heavy, they fell to the floor. She was exhausted, sated, bathing in glorious feelings of love.

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly to his chest. They lay there for a long time, wanting to say how they felt, only too afraid to open up.

***

All good things come to an end, and a week passes so quickly when you're having fun.

It left Jimmy secretly wondering about her. While he was training her to be a slave, was she subtly training him to be the master she wanted him to be. Despite his intensions he'd become fond of her. He no longer just looked at the beautiful voluptuous figure, it was the inner woman that he now saw, and liked.

Riana wondered if being a slave, really meant a freedom to misbehave. A strong handsome young man had been making love to her, giving her so many orgasms her head was in a spin. She would never forget this wonderful week playing out a favourite fantasy.

They were both used to her being naked, wearing just a sirik. The morning of the last day was muted. Both of them were quiet, coming to terms with the end of an interesting experience.

He kept it quiet that he knew who she was, and that he had a mad idea of selling her. Selling Adrian's wife to a business rival, seemed like a cunning retribution, but now he knew her as a person, it was impossible. He examined her while she served coffee. There was so much more to her than being a slave and a sex object. He smiled at her.

'Master?' she said, with a coy look upon her face.

'I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no,' he laughed.

'Was I thinking that, master,' she queried.

Her head was held to one side, trying to be coy. She licked her lips, and looked more sultry than innocent.

'You're to go back to your, err, master,' he reminded her.

'Yes, master,' she acknowledged.

He was pleased to see a lack of enthusiasm. Maybe she was suppressing the emotion, as a well trained slave should. It had only been a week, yet Adrian's wife had succumbed to his training. Though, he couldn't take complete credit for her being so well trained. It soon became obvious he was satisfying a slave and master fantasy of hers. Otherwise, she wouldn't have so readily had sex with him. On this very floor had been the first time, and a few times since.

In bed they had made love, and afterwards murmured incomprehensible affection. He had been near to declaring something, though it wasn't clear in his mind what exactly. A good thing too, as it avoided embarrassment, and after all, she was returning home.

'You all right?' he murmured, and pulled her onto his lap.

'Is he a good master?' he asked.

'A slave shouldn't reveal things about a master,' she hesitantly stated.

He was fiddling with her chains, then absently stroked a nipple.

'You're right of course. None of my business. You had better get dressed. I've laid out something, not much,' he joked.

Neither of them laughed.

Riana felt uncomfortable in clothes, as though they were unnecessary, and in the way. She wore a ballerina tutu, sticking out straight from her hips. Under it, on show, was an insubstantial thong. A spandex boob-tube hugged her breasts. She went bare foot, which was a relief from wearing high heels. The only other item she wore was the sirik chains, connected from the collar to her wrists and ankles.

The slave number tattooed on her arm was visible, and so was the bulge of a ring piercing her lips. It is clear what she is, a slave slut. She guessed the image was meant to humiliate Adrian, her husband. Because he left her with Jimmy as a slave, she didn't mind one little bit getting back at him. She'd overcome her embarrassment over being a slave, and showing off her body. So, why not rub her husband's nose in what he had put her through. She giggled at that. Little did he know she had enjoyed a week of absolute freedom, to play a naughty game. No, it wasn't a naughty game, it was a wonderfully filthy, dirty, game.

In the auto-car she snuggled up to her master.

'Where are we going, master?' Riana asked.

Even with a bad sense of direction, she knew they were heading away from her home.

'We're meeting on neutral ground. A friends place. I don't think there will be anyone you know there,' Jimmy reassured her.

'Whatever you say, master,' she smiled up at him.

A servant took their bags to a room, and they freshened up. Wearing such a flimsy outfit in a stranger's house was a little daunting, but nothing she couldn't handle. She hoped her husband brought some decent clothes with him, for when she travelled home. It would be embarrassing being seen by the servants, while dressed as a slave.

There was a knock at the door. It was then Riana felt awkward over being seen like that. She nevertheless answered the door, as instructed by her master. Knowing this was all coming to an end, she freely submitted to him. It was an attempt to delay the moment, having to return to a life of responsibility and decision making.

A well dressed young woman stood at the door, and looked Riana up and down. The sneer immediately put her back up, against the girl. She couldn't blame the young woman, for they were dressed so far apart in the social order. The dress was obviously by Ricardo of Milan, a recognisable design, as she had three of the expensive outfits by him. A slight jealousy tinged her cheeks, as the girl looked good in it.

'Yes, what do you want?' Riana reacted.

'Where's your master,' Bella imperiously asked.

'Here, what do you want?' Jimmy asserted.

'I'm here to take this slave to Adrian. He wishes to examine it before finalising the purchase,' Bella politely said.

Jimmy chuckled, from knowing this was all a farce. He knew the slave was his wife, though he hadn't admitted that. Seeing his wife in chains might loosen his bank account a little more. He looked at his slave, and wondered if he wanted to sell her. Of course he couldn't keep the man's wife a slave. It just wasn't right. It hadn't been right to screw her either, but he had.

He sighed heavily and said, 'Take her,' and waved a dismissive hand.

Riana hadn't realised it would all end so suddenly. She lingered at the door, wanting to say some last words to her master. What could she possibly say? It was an impossible situation, caught between two different worlds, which were so far apart socially and personally.

Her collar was jerked, and she stumbled into the corridor.

'Come along, slave, hurry up,' Bella criticised.

Bella knocked on a door, and waited for permission to enter. While they waited, Riana heard voices and became aware of her state of undress. It was early in the evening, yet a group of boisterous young men were at the far end of the corridor. Fortunately the door opened before they reached her. Showing off a thong might be too tempting for them to resist. Obviously a slave, they would expect her to defer to them. Riana shuddered at the thought of having to show them respect.

'What in hell are you dressed like that for?' Adrian hollered.

'My master. . .' she began, unable to continue.

The fantasy was broken in her husband's presence. She just stood there as trained to do over the past week. It was automatic, and what else was she to do or say? Being scantily clad wasn't doing anything for either of them. Remembering that distant morning, when dressed like a fantasy slave for him, almost made her laugh.

'Is that how you've been running around in front of that boy!' he demanded.

'No!' she replied.

She wanted to say Jimmy was no boy, he was more of a man than him. Neither could it be said that she was naked all the time.

'What have you got to say for yourself, wife?' he said.

'What do you mean? It was all a mistake. Why didn't you fetch me home?' she morosely complained.

'I tried, but couldn't make a fuss. I guessed you were playing along to protect your identity. I certainly don't want him finding out. Think how it would look, if my business contacts found out my wife is a slave!' he crossly spoke.

'You? You? What about me? I've had to endure being a slave!' Riana exploded.

'I figured you were all right, otherwise you would have come home,' he nonchalantly said.

She glared at him, too angry to speak.

'Why didn't you just walk away? It would have saved me a lot of trouble,' he said.

'A registered slave can't leave without permission,' she retorted.

He sat, and she stood, glaring at each other.

'What were you doing all week, you can't cook, or clean house,' he sneered.

'Nothing,' she defensively said.

'You must have done something. Did you?' began to goad her, then stopped on seeing her face. 'You did! You bitch!' he shouted.

Riana's face was a picture of guilt, quickly resolving back to anger.

'I'll buy you from that boy, and keep you as my slave,' he quietly spoke.

'You can't do that! I'm your wife!' she retorted.

'Not since you became a slave! All relationships become null and void. You'll come back here and serve my slave, that will teach you to obey me. I'll free her of the contract, before you,' he cruelly spoke, pointing at his slave

Riana hadn't noticed the girl was still in the room. So this was the slave he bought! A glance told her all that was necessary to know. One of her designer dresses had been altered to fit the girl, maybe more of them. The sly look on its face, revealed the it had wormed its way into her husband's affections.

'You've been at it with THAT, while I was away! Don't deny it,' she crossly spoke.

'While you were at it with him!' he returned.

'Take this slave back to its master. Now I know how things are with her, I'll offer him nothing above what he paid me,' he told Bella.

Bella took a firm hold of the leash, and dragged Riana from the room, while she was thinking of a retort.

'On your knees, slave,' Bella commanded.

Riana tried to retaliate, but the girl tripped her, and she fell to the floor. While trying to get up the girl pulled an ear, making her squeal with pain. She felt a sharp sting of the leather leash across her bare bottom.

'Do as you're told, slave. You're no longer the haughty rich housewife you once were, so get used to serving me bitch,' Bell warned her.

Riana pulled herself up off the floor onto hands and knees. This was a dreadful shock. Surely her husband didn't mean he would keep her as a slave. When he bought her from Jimmy, she would still be a slave until Adrian signed the government release form. How could she live in her own house as a slave? The thought of serving this girl as a personal slave was appalling!

The girl tugged on the collar choking her, while dragging her along the corridor. A bunch of boisterous guys piled out of a bedroom right in front of them.

'Nice slave, well trained,' one of them commented.

'What's it trained for? Any good for sex?' another asked.

'Of course it is, but not for you,' Bella sharply answered.

'Come on, lend it to us, we won't wear it out,' the first one cajoled her.

'I'll see, maybe later,' Bella smiled at them.

Bella pushed through the bunch of young men. Riana felt hands groping her body, as she crawled among their legs.

Riana followed her tormentor into a bedroom as fast as she could crawl. She recognised one of the guys as a friend's son. Maybe some of the others too were son's of friends. They had groped her bare bottom, and watched her crawling on a leash. If they recognised her they would be sure to tell their parents about her demise! She could hear them outside, discussing what they wanted to do with a well trained sex slave.

'Now then, slave. Do you want me to send you out there, to those young men, or are you going to behave yourself?' Bella asked.

'Please, take me back to my master,' Riana quietly pleaded.

'All in good time. I don't care either way. When those randy guys bring you back, you'll be subdued then. I'm sure you'll co-operate after they've worked you over. So what is it to be, slave?' Riana grinned.

'I, I'll, do, do, as you say,' Riana stammered.

'Good slave girl. First thing, call me mistress,' she ordered.

'Yes, mistress,' Riana said.

Bella put a hand under Riana, pulled the top away and roughly felt her breasts, until satisfied. Pulling the panty crotch away, she felt her pussy and ass.

'Nice tits, slave. You've got a cute little pussy, and a tight asshole. I look forward to using you as my personal slave,' Bella chuckled.

'No protesting,' Bella said, and slapped her bare ass. 'I'll soon have you trained as an obedient slave girl. Inspection over, and the guys have gone, so back to your master.'

'First though, you should show your mistress how grateful you are. I didn't give you to those guys, so, do a good job, otherwise I could change my mind,' Bella warned.

Gripping the leash taught, she pulled the slaves face into her crotch.

'Get licking, slave,' she ordered.

Riana had never contemplated such as this in her life. She was used to the fumbling of her husband down there, and of course knew what she would want. With the aim of getting it over and done with, she tried her hardest. Feeling the girl open up, she licked the hard little clit, and pressed it with her teeth. Everything was opening up and getting wet. She licked, kissed, and pressed with tongue, lips, and teeth. She worked the girls slit hard, wanting her to hurry up and climax.

The girl put a hand to the back of her head, pushing Riana's tongue into her vagina. She wriggled it around, and was pleased to hear the girl moaning. The girl's whole body relaxed and the hand fell away, so she could sit back on the floor. Unintentionally she assumed a slave pose, with hands upward, resting on her splayed knees.

'That was Very nice, slave. You look so cute squatting on your haunches. Such an adorable slave pose, you look so lowly and docile like that. I can't wait to teach you my needs little pet-girl. You shall practice licking me every day,' Bella informed her.

She took Riana's chin in one hand, lifting her head to look into watery eyes.

With a serious tone, she said, 'I'll train you until you're absolutely submissive and deferential, then I'll let the servants have you. One each day will keep you busy and satisfied. Don't you think?'

'Yes, mistress,' Riana reluctantly agreed.

It was worse than she had thought. The girl had no finer feelings and had despicable ideas over how to treat her. The sooner she escaped the witch the better. With a mind sluggish from shock and despair, it was difficult to think of a way out of this trap.

The nasty girl didn't have to drag her this time. She eagerly crawled as fast as she could, at the end of the leash, back to her master. The door opened and she scrambled in. The girl didn't say anything, and the door was quickly shut on that hellish half hour.

Riana had licked and sucked her husband's slave girl! She felt thoroughly depraved, and lost the last shred of self-esteem. Her self-worth slipped through her fingers, with the memory of what she has done.

At her masters feet she burst into tears.

Jimmy got onto the floor next to her, stroking her hair, and wiping away the tears. She tried to tell him what was wrong, but the sobs cut her off. Eventually the tears dried up, and she blew her nose.

'Thank you, master,' she managed to say.

'So you had a fond welcome from Adrian,' he stated.

Riana tried to smile, a wane imitation developed.

'Tell me all about it,' he said.

He propped a pillow under their heads, and nestled close. A gentle kiss was meant to encourage her. She finished telling him everything, except licking that damn girl.

'May I stay with you, master? It's the only thing I can think of, to escape them both,' she said.

'Do you just want to stay, to escape them?' he asked.

'I, I want, I want to stay with you, master,' she sincerely pleaded.

'Are you sure? You're used to all the finery that Adrian can provide,' he said.

'I'd rather be naked and your slave, I really would. Will you be my master, and keep me as your slave? Please,' she begged.

'There is nothing I would like more. Cheer up slave, your master demands it,' he ordered.

'Oh! Thank you, master,' she gladly said, and hugged him.

'We'll leave now. I won't negotiate with Adrian. I don't know what he can do about it. It would be too embarrassing for him, to make fuss over his wife being a slave,' he said.

It took a moment or two for it to sink in.

'You know! When did you find out?' she asked.

'I'm sorry, Riana. It's all my fault, though I'm glad it happened. Maybe you aren't, of course. Mistaking you for a slave was meant as joke, then it got out of hand. I just wanted to get back at Adrian. He cheated my father out of a lot of credits, but that's not your fault,' he said, looking ashamed.

'I'm glad too, master,' she smiled.

They returned home, cuddling in the back seat of an auto-car. Returning to Jimmy's home, she found herself behaving subservient, and obedient. She just couldn't shake off the feeling of being nothing more than his owned object.

He treated her like a precious slave, always considerate, and caring. His care for her lifted all worries from her shoulders. She no longer had to decide anything at all, from what to wear to what to eat, as she deferred to her master in all things. When near him, she was gloriously happy, and when not, she only had to think of him for a wave of happiness to overcome her.

In bed after making love, he turned to her and pushed her away, to study her features.

'I want to set you free, and marry you. I love you so much,' he carefully stated.

He watched the emotions in her face, hoping for the right answer.

'Not yet, let's wait awhile, see what happens,' she said, and kissed him.

'Alright,' he said, but was determined to make her his wife.

They shared loving caresses, and cuddled warmly. She wondered what might happen in the future. A handsome young man with prospects, wasn't someone to be kept waiting. He was much younger, which might prove a problem sooner or later. She didn't want to make another mistake. She was happy being his slave girl, and didn't want to take a chance of spoiling it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds