Wife's Wedding Mis-Adventure

Tim stood and shook his friends hand. "Anything I can do, you let me know. Don't do anything stupid, alright?"

"I won't. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things, before I get into it with Annie. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble for you and Sheila."

"We'll be fine. We need to talk anyway. I'm not happy with the way she jumped to take Annie's side. She and I probably need to clear the air on what's acceptable behavior." Tim walked his friend to the door, and closed it behind him. "Sheila," he called out. "He's gone. Let's talk."

~ * ~ * ~

Frank's next stop was the Holiday Inn. He stood in line to pay for the breakfast buffet, hoping he wasn't too late to talk to his friends. As he stood in line he heard the unique piercing laughter of Rudy's wife, just beyond the shoulder high wall separating him from the dining room. He peered through the artificial greenery, at the long table seating around twenty of his college friends and spouses.

He noticed that most of the women were sitting at one end, with the men at the other. He could hear their voices, even though they were trying to keep it down. "Can you believe that slut? Dressed like that for a wedding? Woman in red, my ass. Poor Frank."

"Come on, Jane, we don't know for sure, do we?"

Jane of the piercing laughter seemed to be holding court. Frank waved the people behind him through the line, and stayed in place listening.

"Are you kidding? You saw how they were acting on the dance floor. Shameless. Lisa saw them, you know. They walked right past the ladies room, and down that hall. Lisa was at the end of the line outside, and they hadn't returned when she went inside ten minutes later. The kid had a tent the size of Mount Everest in his pants. What do you think they were doing?"

One of the other wives responded. "Probably just fooling around. A little grab ass. It happens."

That vicious laughter again. "Oh please! You can't be that naive. You must have heard about the bet."

"What bet?"

"Those three teenagers. Betting on who could get laid at the reception. Rudy heard all about it. Bobby was getting high-fives and flashing the slut's thong around."

Frank had heard enough. He stepped up to the cashier and paid his way in. He ignored the buffet line, and walked over to the table, past the women, to where the men were sitting. The table grew quiet as he walked, the voices at the women's end picking up as he grabbed an empty chair from a nearby table, and sat down beside Rudy, near the end.

The guys tried to put on a game face, and welcomed him loudly by name. Frank only nodded. Then he turned toward Rudy. "Tell me about the bet."

Rudy's face turned red, and the table grew quiet. "I don't know anything for sure. Ask Bill," he said, nodding across the table.

Frank turned and faced the back-up guard from their team. One of the shortest guys there, most of them were over 6'3". Many of them were basketball players after all. Bill was only five foot ten. But he had a deadly three pointer. If only he hadn't been such a detriment defensively, he could have made a big difference on the team.

Bill looked around, uncomfortable with all the attention focused on him. "I'm sorry, Frank."

"What's there to be sorry about? You didn't do anything? What did you hear?"

Bill leaned forward, trying to keep his voice down. "It was Darren's brother and his friends. They were standing in a group right next to me, when the kid said he won the bet. The others called bullshit, and he pulled out a pair of panties, and showed it to them. He told them all about it. I'm sorry."

Frank's anger was growing, and he tried to keep it contained. "Enough with the 'sorry'. What did he say happened?"

"He took your wife to the men's room. She blew him, and they had sex in the handicap stall. He said he had to gag her with her own panties to keep her quiet. She was a screamer. He was bragging that half a dozen men passed through the bathroom while he was fucking her." Bill took a long sip of his water. "That's what he was saying. It's probably mostly lies, but they were seen headed towards the men's room by a couple of the wives, and later they were seen returning down that same corridor. Quite a while later. Mary Beth said . . ." he quieted, seeming to change his mind about what he was going to say. "She looked mussed."

"Mussed? That's the word she used?" Frank asked harshly.

"'Just fucked', is what she said." Bill looked up anxiously. "I wish I wasn't the one who heard it, Frank. I swear, this really sucks. But I was there, only a few feet from the punks."

Frank nodded. "I appreciate you being honest about it. I do. This is all on her, not you guys. I just needed to know."

Rudy spoke up. "It's still just a lot of rumor. It looks bad, but you don't need to be doing anything stupid."

Frank sighed. "I wish people would stop saying that. The only thing 'stupid' would be ignoring this. I can't believe how fucked up my life turned in a matter of a few hours."

Frank excused himself from the table, and continued his morning adventures.

~ * ~ * ~

They had all gone to college together. The guys might be Frank's friends, but Annie had her friends as well. It was no surprise when the call came, while she was still trying to figure out how to get past her mistake.

"Annie? This is Gina."

"Hi Gina, what's up?"

"You should know that Frank came by the hotel this morning. You really fucked up girl. Screwing that kid at the reception, like nobody would figure out what you were doing. What were you thinking?"

The words hit her like a fist. "I - I - I didn't. I mean we didn't. I didn't screw anybody."

"That's not what people are saying. Everyone saw how you and Darren's brother were dancing. You were seen going to the men's room with him, and not returning for a long, long time. The kid is telling everyone he fucked you, and he has your panties as a souvenir. You're in deep shit, girl, and now Frank knows everything."

"Frank knows?"

"Everything. He was here at breakfast for maybe fifteen minutes. Bill heard the kid bragging about doing you. He heard it with his own ears, and told Frank all about it. About you fucking in the handicap stall, with people coming and going. That took a lot of guts, or a lot of stupidity."

Annie felt the tears starting, and a cold shiver went down her spine. "Oh God, Gina. What am I gonna do?"

"You did it, didn't you?"

"I was drunk. I told him no. Over and over again. I don't know what came over me."

"Shit. I don't know. You can try to keep denying it, but I don't think that's going to work. I mean, it's all anyone's talking about. Jesus, Annie! At a reception, where everyone knows you and Frank? With the groom's teenage brother who's not even a senior yet? What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't. It was just flirting. All I wanted to do was go to the bathroom. Bobby said he'd watch the door. I don't know how it happened. I didn't want it to, I swear. It . . . it just did. What am I supposed to do now?"

Gina sighed, but inwardly she was cheering. She'd be able to milk this for all it's worth. No matter what Annie said, it was obvious to everyone, from the way she was dressed, to the way she acted, especially on the dance floor, that she was looking to screw around. "I don't know. Confess? Throw yourself on his mercy? Plead, beg, and do anything to make it up to him, maybe. If you keep denying it, you're just going to dig yourself a deeper hole."

It was the last thing she wanted to hear, but she was afraid it was her only solution. Very afraid.

She wasn't off the phone five minutes when she got the call from Sheila. She knew things were going to hell fast. Sheila confirmed the rumors, and warned her that Frank was on the rampage. He was digging for truth and wouldn't stop.

"You didn't do it, did you?" Sheila finally asked.

Annie was slow to answer. She was on the verge of tears again. "I didn't mean for it to happen. I swear. I wouldn't do that to him. I know it's no excuse, but I was drunk, and when it started, I tried to resist, but then I just gave in."

"Crap. I took your side. Tim gave me holy hell over it, but I told him you wouldn't cheat. That you loved Frank. What the fuck, Annie?"

"I didn't mean to. It was just, he was there, and his thing was sticking out of his pants, and I couldn't help myself. You'd have to have seen it. I never saw anything that big. I told him to put it away, I swear, Sheila! I told him no."

"Did he rape you?"

"N-n-no, not really. He just kept looking at me, with his huge cock stick out of his pants. I tried to make him stick it back in. I swear, I was just trying to put it in his pants, and then, I don't know what happened. I had both hands on it, and I couldn't stop."

"Fuck. Don't tell Frank that! You're going to have to come up with a better excuse than that!"

"I don't want—"

"Shit. I gotta go. Tim's calling. If he hears I'm talking to you he'll bite my head off. Later." She hung up, leaving Annie holding the phone, knowing her life was in the crapper if she couldn't figure out a way out of the mess she'd gotten herself into.

~ * ~ * ~

It was after noon, when Frank got home. He entered the house, and found his wife in the kitchen, drinking a glass of wine. He could see she was nervous and terrified. "In the living room," he said, turning his back on her.

She found him sitting in his lounge chair, and she sat on the loveseat facing him. She was still in a quandary as to what to say.

He glared at her. "The truth, Annie. All of it. No lies, no trickery, don't try to make it sound different than what it was. This is your one chance to come clean. What happened last night, and why?"

She thought about her decision that morning to deny everything. Lie, and hope for the best. The two phone calls were weighing heavily on her mind. She wondered if she could confess to a little, but not everything. It was too hurtful. He could never forgive her. She wasn't sure she could forgive herself. It all seemed so harmless last night.

"Stop!" Frank snapped. "Stop trying to figure a way out of this. You fucked up royally, Annie. Big time. You have no idea how much I know. If I hear one lie, one hint of deception, your ass is out of here, right now. It's bad enough you cheated on me while you were drunk. If you lie about it when you're sober, we're done."

She burst into tears, and confessed all. The dancing, the touching. Going to the men's room. Feeling how big he was, the curiosity. Seeing it, hard, sticking out of his pants. "I said no. I swear I did. Over and over again. I don't know why I didn't just walk out."

"You didn't though, did you? Instead you fucked him. Tell me what happened."

She did. From jerking him off, to having him go down on her sitting on the counter. Hiding in the stall when they heard voices, and blowing him. How he fucked her, on and on, even when she heard Frank outside the stall talking about her. She had a hard time getting through that part, crying and sobbing she was sorry.

"Your panties?"

"I don't know. I just don't know."

"He has them. He's bragging to everyone about how he fucked you. Showing your damned thong off as a prize."

She broke down again, sobbing hysterically.

"Did you get off on kissing me, with the taste of his cum still in your mouth?" he asked harshly.

"Oh god, no! All I could think about was getting you home and making love to you. He was a mistake, and I needed to be with you."

He stared at her a long time, his anger near the boiling point. Frank was trying to keep himself under control. "How many other's have there been, Annie? And no lies."

"None! None, I swear. I never even thought about it. It was a huge mistake, and I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again, I promise. I never, ever cheated on you before, and I never will again. Please, Frank, you have to believe me. I wasn't looking for it to happen. I was drunk, and I know that's a lousy excuse, but I don't have a better one. I can't think of any other reason for letting it go as far as it did."

"So it wasn't because he had a - how did you put it? - a huge cock?"

She blushed. "I think that was part of it. I wasn't thinking that way, but I was curious."

"Curious," Frank shouted. "You weren't curious, you were a fucking, cheating slut, with a kid still in high-school!"

"I'm sorry," was all she could say.

Frank continued to stare at her. "Were you going to see him again?"

She shook her head. "No. I mean, well, last night we talked about it, but this morning, once I was sober and realized what I'd done, I swore to myself never again. Never, ever again, and I'd do anything I could to make it up to you."

Frank continued looking at her. The woman he'd married. His true love, for five incredible years. "You've ruined everything, Annie."

"Ruined?"

"What do you think? Everyone knows what you did. It's common knowledge. I've been humiliated and publicly cuckolded. People are laughing at me, and they all think you're a slut. That you do this all the time, and I'm not man enough to stop it."

"No, Frank! Nobody thinks that. They know I love you. I've never done anything—"

"Stop, Annie. I'm not making this up. I talked to a lot of people this morning. This is what they're saying. It's all they're talking about. My slut wife fucking some teenager, and I'm too damn stupid or wimpy to do anything about it. That's what they're saying."

"I'm sorry, honey. I am. What can I do? I screwed up. I'll make it up to you, if you'll let me, I just don't know how. It was a horrible mistake, but I can't undo it. I swear to you, on my life, Frank, never again."

"I'm sure you're sorry now. You didn't seem too sorry last night, when you were lying to me, and telling me you were expecting an apology. As I recall, you claimed you did nothing wrong. You fucking kissed me with the taste of his cum in your mouth, Annie! You were going to give me his sloppy seconds. How am I supposed to forgive that?"

"I love you, Frank. You and only you. I was drunk and did something terribly stupid. I'll never drink again, if that will help. I never thought I would do anything like that. You have no idea how terrible I feel about it."

"Let's not go there, talking about how terrible either of us feels. You don't want to know how I feel right now. If you did, you wouldn't be sitting their calmly. You'd be hiding in the Montana wilderness, hoping I never found you."

His words shocked her. Frank was a big man, but gentle. Violence wasn't his way. The thought that he was that angry scared her. "What can I do?" she said softly. "Anything. I swear. Give me a chance, Frank. Tell me what I have to do to get past this. I love you. I know you love me, at least you did until I fucked up. Just tell me what you want."

"I need some time, Annie. I need to think this through. I can't do anything right now, I'm too angry. Too hurt. You should be happy it's a Sunday. If it was during the week, our bank accounts would be closed, and I'd be talking to a lawyer."

The tears starting running down her face. "Please, honey. Give us a week before you do anything. Try to calm down, and if there's anything you want from me, anything I can do, tell me. I did what you asked. I was totally honest. I didn't hide or lie about one damned thing. I messed up, but if you'll just give me a chance—"

"I know, I know. You'll make it up to me. I don't know how. How do you un-humiliate me? How do you un-fuck that little asshole? How can you heal the hole in my heart? How can I ever possibly trust you again?"

"I don't know. But if there was a way, I'd do it. Anything I can do. Just tell me."

Frank nodded. "Two things."

She sat up, eager to start her penance. "Anything."

"One, you need to get tested for STDs. I'm not going to touch you unless I know you're safe. I'm not even sure I'll be able to then, but I damned sure won't until you're cleared."

She nodded, sadly. She hadn't even thought of that. He was just a kid. He couldn't have anything, could he?

"Two, if he does call you, you agree to see him again, and you tell me."

"See him again?" she squeaked.

"You tell him you will. Get a time and tell him you'll meet him here during the day while I'm working, and then you tell me. That little fucker and I are going to have a heart-to-heart."

"Don't do anything stupid, Frank. He's not worth it," Annie said.

"Stupid, like fucking some school kid bareback, at a party where everyone knows us? Stupid like that?"

"I don't want you to get in trouble, that's all."

"Don't worry. That's my problem now. If you can't do these two things, let me know. I can start the paperwork tomorrow."

Annie shook her head. "I'll do it. I will."

"Good. You slept in the guest room last night. You can continue to sleep there until I decide otherwise. You have a problem with that?"

"No, honey. I'd rather not of course, but if that's what you need right now, that's fine."

"And no funny business. Don't be getting all sexy, and trying to seduce me. Not yet. I'm serious."

She nodded, and felt a little burst of hope. Not yet, he'd said. "I won't. I'll be on my best behavior. Is it Ok if I try to show you how sorry I am, outside of the bedroom?"

"Nothing crazy," Frank said, a little worried about what lengths she might go to.

"Nothing crazy, I promise. Thank you."

~ * ~ * ~

The house had been chilly for two days, and she did her best to make sure Frank knew how sorry she was. She cleaned the house from top to bottom, and made him his favorite breakfasts and dinners. She had called Tim, and apologized for her behavior and getting him involved. She confessed that she had done something horrible while drunk, and that she was deep in the dog house, her marriage at risk. Annie even called both their parents, and tearfully confessed they were having problems, and it was all her fault. She was hoping for the best, but didn't want them involved, and if it went south, the blame was all on her.

Annie had spent the second day getting tested, and undergoing the humiliation of telling her doctor what she needed and why. She had two close friends she spoke with, shamefully going into detail over her failings, and asking their advice. One suggestion caught her by surprise, but she liked it enough that she made the first overtures, placing a few calls to see if it was feasible.

Her actions trickled back to Frank, of course. He felt a mix of irritation, anger, and a little relief. At least she was taking the blame, and not trying to skirt it or place any of it on him.

It was on the third day that the kid called. Annie felt a momentary burst of excitement, that he would call her, and then the guilt hit her hard. Still, she had promised Frank. She played her part, and agreed to see him Friday. Frank had been very specific in his directions.

"Don't come over before ten," she said. "There's too many nosy people around here. Don't park in the driveway or even in front of the house. Come in through the backyard gate, and into the kitchen, where nobody can see. It'll be open. I'll be waiting for you."

"I can hardly wait. This time we won't have to hurry," he said. "I'm gonna make you come, and come, and come. I'm gonna fuck you so long and hard, you won't walk right for a week."

She laughed nervously. "You're such a romantic, Bobby. Just be sure you're here on time. I'll be the naked one."

She hung up, trembling. For a moment she remembered him inside her. The kid was only 18. It was probably true, he could fuck her forever, if given the chance.

"No chance," she said aloud. She picked up the phone, called her husband and gave him the details.

Frank moved forward with his plans.

Annie continued pursing hers.

~ * ~ * ~

"You know what to say," Frank asked her for the hundredth time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds